the true reason why i stopped playing videogames

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
i lost my club penguin account in 2015 after calling some stupid penguin larping as a women "stupid bitch dumb whore" after she did not accept coming to my igloo to see my puffles ( and penguin sex right after ).

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 4991 and 13 others

O'bhai would of slayed that penguin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, CommanderCope, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
Can relate

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and maxmendietta
i fucking hated the blue puffle. its the puffle equivalent of fucking redditors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7866
Personally I been monitoring my dopamine and gaming really drains energy / dopamine. I save it for later & life quality has improved.

today is an exception tho im playing WoW rn xD

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
After investigating your account, we were able to determine the following violation:

Apex Legends

Harassment - Generally inappropriate.

2020-08-18T17: 18: 25Z undefined:
i am no ordinary nigger

Due to this latest violation, we have immediately suspended your account for 72 hours.

Before that:

After investigating your account, we were able to determine the following violation:

Apex Legends

Harassment - Sexual, obscene, or vulgar

Chat Content: Holycaustic:

why you steal my hsotgun you fucking retard

Moden multiplayer game companies are SJW cucks. I can't even curse at retarded teammates anymore or cite the verse of a good nigger song that i was vibing on:

I should go ER on EA games

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 6873
that is indeed brutal

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Before that:

Moden multiplayer game companies are SJW cucks. I can't even curse at retarded teammates anymore or cite the verse of a good nigger song that i was vibing on:

I should go ER on EA games

lmao ubisoft games became trash in that regard too, when six siege was somewhat new i could say whatever i want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
lmao ubisoft games became trash in that regard too, when six siege was somewhat new i could say whatever i want.
Best shit happened to my mate. His name in an online game was simply 'Neger' (Nigger). He got banned for 'racist name'.

Then he recreated his account with the name 'GeenNeger' (NotANigger). And he never got banned. :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 6873
Best shit happened to my mate. His name in an online game was simply 'Neger' (Nigger). He got banned for 'racist name'.

Then he recreated his account with the name 'GeenNeger' (NotANigger). And he never got banned. :lul: :lul:
BRUTAL I WOULD NAME MYSELF "NATE HIGGERS" AND WOULD GET INSTANTLY BANNED.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6873

JFL.
When the "anti toxicity" feature got implemented in Siege you'd get a tempban leading up to perm if done to many for saying slurs.
i still remember my utter shock when i told someone to "Suck my hairy anal cavity faggot" and i got a 30minuteban

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Personally I been monitoring my dopamine and gaming really drains energy / dopamine. I save it for later & life quality has improved.

today is an exception tho im playing WoW rn xD

what xpac/server?

• Love it
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I stopped playing games at all when my laptop received a beer wash and never looked back, what a waste of time and looksmin, it really puts women off.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta