THE TRUTH ABOUT ACNE

S

ShaveHerBushPlz

Iron
Im going to be dead honest with you guys because this is not information that you are going to hear from a nutrionist, or a dermatologist. ACNE is disease. It happens when your body is not detoxifying itself from toxins. The lympathic system is what is responsible for this. Your kidneys are what do this detoxifying. When your body stops detoxifying from toxins, then it not only builds up inside ur body, but also on your skin, and your hair, and the sweat glands. This build up of toxins on the skin is what is known as Acne. Plain and simple. If your pores were detoxing itself, there would be no toxins building up inside ur pores turning into acne. So if your having acne, then maybe it’s lympathic system that is blocked. So what promots the lympathic system? FRUITS. Meat does not promote the lymph system, and very few veggies promote the lymph, but ALL FRUITS promote the lymph system. And i am first hand experience of this. You don’t have to believe from just this post, but just EAT MORE FRUITS and notice how better you feel, how better your skin looks, and how much better your natural body odor is gonna smell. Peace ;)

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, Steve bachall, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
all those "benefits" are also symptoms of low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel and Wincel
all those "benefits" are also symptoms of low T
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Einon
This is so wrong

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 685 and Wincel
All the niggers on acne.org can attest to fruit and vegetebles not doing shit. Acne is caused by having shitty genetics.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2095 and 9 others
Last edited:
diet matters but "eat more fruits" is useless retarded advice

meat based elimination diet >>>>>> retard plant shill "balanced" diet

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 685, Wincel and 2 others
i
This is so wrong

i have tested this on myself and my dad. it cured his diabetes. cleared up my skin. we are species that eats raw fruits. do some research on fruitarianism.
i

i have tested this on myself and my dad. it cured his diabetes. cleared up my skin. we are species that eats raw fruits. do some research on fruitarianism.
the moment you go outside your species diet, that’s when you see problems with your physical and mental health.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Look at anyone who eats raw meat

Baltic slayer sv3rige

His twink boyfriend Frank Tufano

Perfect skin
i

the moment you go outside your species diet, that’s when you see problems with your physical and mental health.
Fuck you, don't tell people to malnourish themselves. Nobody would've survived on 100% fruit and human evolution wouldn't've occoured on a fruit based diet either. Fruits and vegetables are very low calorie and low micro-nutrient content, especially when you take absorption into account. Acne, idk. Most people I've seen try fruititarianism have broken out and looked like death. Sugar can cause acne, and I have no fucking idea how more sugar can cure your dads diabetes.
Agreed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tdawg, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 685 and 2 others

Baltic slayer sv3rige
View attachment 74154

View attachment 74155

Perfect skin

Fuck you, don't tell people to malnourish themselves. Nobody would've survived on 100% fruit and human evolution wouldn't've occoured on a fruit based diet either. Fruits and vegetables are very low calorie and low micro-nutrient content, especially when you take absorption into account. Acne, idk. Most people I've seen try fruititarianism have broken out and looked like death. Sugar can cause acne, and I have no fucking idea how more sugar can cure your dads diabetes.

Agreed.

we are predators and that fact is kinda what looks theory is built around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Wincel
@ShaveHerBushPlz What do natural humans eat in the winter? How did they make b12 supplements?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
I bet Frank Tufano is actually 45 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I think that says a lot more about you than you think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Wincel
Im going to be dead honest with you guys because this is not information that you are going to hear from a nutrionist, or a dermatologist. ACNE is disease. It happens when your body is not detoxifying itself from toxins. The lympathic system is what is responsible for this. Your kidneys are what do this detoxifying. When your body stops detoxifying from toxins, then it not only builds up inside ur body, but also on your skin, and your hair, and the sweat glands. This build up of toxins on the skin is what is known as Acne. Plain and simple. If your pores were detoxing itself, there would be no toxins building up inside ur pores turning into acne. So if your having acne, then maybe it’s lympathic system that is blocked. So what promots the lympathic system? FRUITS. Meat does not promote the lymph system, and very few veggies promote the lymph, but ALL FRUITS promote the lymph system. And i am first hand experience of this. You don’t have to believe from just this post, but just EAT MORE FRUITS and notice how better you feel, how better your skin looks, and how much better your natural body odor is gonna smell. Peace ;)
you didn't consider estrogen, genes, bacteria and hygene.
the only way to stop acne is
tretinoin + antibiotic + carotene/vitamin A
or
adapalene + vitamin A
or, in worst cases,
isotretinoin

also aromatase inhibitors and DHT inhibitors remove acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
you didn't consider estrogen, genes, bacteria and hygene.
the only way to stop acne is
tretinoin + antibiotic + carotene/vitamin A
or
adapalene + vitamin A
or, in worst cases,
isotretinoin

also aromatase inhibitors and DHT inhibitors remove acne
@Bronze8 took letrozole and got a shit ton of acne, so not sure about the AI thing, but will tell you from personal experience that retin a or accutane in very low doses are very reliable for curing acne forever.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
taking retin a and antibiotics (rip gut biome) when you havent even tried megadosing retinol with liver and doing elimination diet

just rope lol

skin health <-- holistic health

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer
Man I always try these new acne claims and yet it still remains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Lux
Jfl at all these shitty cope methods

Just take accutane

@Bronze8 took letrozole and got a shit ton of acne, so not sure about the AI thing, but will tell you from personal experience that retin a or accutane in very low doses are very reliable for curing acne forever.
Yeah because it caused a huge hormonal imbalance.
- Do everything that clears acne
- Don't do anything that causes acne.

There's so many things involved.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Just started taking antibiotic for bacne and it's working. Fuck diet, I never had it before. Fucking bacteria.

the

Baltic slayer sv3rige
View attachment 74154

View attachment 74155

Perfect skin

Agreed.

the sugar in fruits is not the same sugar in candy or chocolate or syrups. there is sugar in everything, even pasta. it’s just complex sugar where as in fruits is simple sugar. it absorps faster and drains out of the system quicker. whereas complex sugar take longer to digest like pasta.
we are predators and that fact is kinda what looks theory is built around
we are not predators, humans didn’t kill animals till weapons were made. we couldn’t catch them or kill them. they are superior then us genetically, we are closer related to monkeys. We are hairless monkeys. No fucking cats. Cats are predators. We are superiorly genetic them in the sense that we can run longer distances then any other animal and we have bigger and smarter brains. We don’t have claws or sharp teeth. Sharp teeth is correlated with carnivors/predators in land, water, and air. Eat the foods that are designed for our species. And i don’t put labels on myself like “fruitarianism,” all im saying is to eat more fruits and notice all the positive effects on your health. Even i have a steak once and a while, just not everyday. Also i dont believe in that dumb hunter-gather belief system. Men werr not hunters, they were the protectors. They used weapons to protect the women and children from animals and other tribes, not to hunt animals. As far as war, humans have never ever just wanted to hunt other humans. It’s always been to protect/defend their tribe/country. All the readon they need protect/defend is because of a tyrant leader telling their people that the other tribe is a threat to their safety. War and hunting is a political thing, not genetically incoded into us. And the women and children farmed food. Specifically fruit trees. Why do you think fruits have seeds in them? To be planted. This is an example of an abundance of food.

Attachments

• 3A42380C-11FF-4E52-8A6B-33EEE6F9CB77.jpeg
    3A42380C-11FF-4E52-8A6B-33EEE6F9CB77.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
All the niggers on acne.org can attest to fruit and vegetebles not doing shit. Acne is caused by having shitty genetics.
Legit. I have been eating and sleeping like shit all throughout puberty and I still have never had acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
@NickGurr

• So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
the

the sugar in fruits is not the same sugar in candy or chocolate or syrups. there is sugar in everything, even pasta. it’s just complex sugar where as in fruits is simple sugar. it absorps faster and drains out of the system quicker. whereas complex sugar take longer to digest like pasta.

we are not predators, humans didn’t kill animals till weapons were made. we couldn’t catch them or kill them. they are superior then us genetically, we are closer related to monkeys. We are hairless monkeys. No fucking cats. Cats are predators. We are superiorly genetic them in the sense that we can run longer distances then any other animal and we have bigger and smarter brains. We don’t have claws or sharp teeth. Sharp teeth is correlated with carnivors/predators in land, water, and air. Eat the foods that are designed for our species. And i don’t put labels on myself like “fruitarianism,” all im saying is to eat more fruits and notice all the positive effects on your health. Even i have a steak once and a while, just not everyday. Also i dont believe in that dumb hunter-gather belief system. Men werr not hunters, they were the protectors. They used weapons to protect the women and children from animals and other tribes, not to hunt animals. As far as war, humans have never ever just wanted to hunt other humans. It’s always been to protect/defend their tribe/country. All the readon they need protect/defend is because of a tyrant leader telling their people that the other tribe is a threat to their safety. War and hunting is a political thing, not genetically incoded into us. And the women and children farmed food. Specifically fruit trees. Why do you think fruits have seeds in them? To be planted. This is an example of an abundance of food.
We are predators. if you are high T or have been you would know this you fruity fgt

• +1

I belive that no acne : estrogenic faggot.
All people I know who have acne are very High T, the few people I know who have never had acne almost all have gyno, small frames and estrogenic features.

I belive that no acne : estrogenic faggot.
All people I know who have acne are very High T, the few people I know who have never had acne almost all have gyno, small frames and estrogenic features.

i

Fruitarians shouldn't reproduce. You guys are all skinny as shit look at any fruitarian youtuber

You are missing out on many fucking nutrients and literally no protein or fats. Only sugar and water. Even veganism is better

Fruitarians shouldn't reproduce. You guys are all skinny as shit look at any fruitarian youtuber

You are missing out on many fucking nutrients and literally no protein or fats. Only sugar and water. Even veganism is better

this.

wait a second. do they even get vitamin A?

• +1
this.

wait a second. do they even get vitamin A?
Not just vitamin A is something they're deficient in.. think about all the other vitamins and little protein

What do you mean? Thats obviously how it works. You get acne due to spikes in testosterone during puberty. Why do you think people on steroids get acne?
You fucking cretin, just because you don't get acne during puberty doesn't mean you have low t.
In fact, your t levels will be at their highest during puberty, how the fuck would everyone who doesn't have acne during puberty have low t?

You fucking cretin, just because you don't get acne during puberty doesn't mean you have low t.
In fact, your t levels will be at their highest during puberty, how the fuck would everyone who doesn't have acne during puberty have low t?

Hello, whats up?

Acne is caused by androgen receptor sensitivity in the skin you subhuman trash. Nothing else

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 685
the

Man the amount of bullshit you come up with. Do vegans actually believe this?
the

"We are not hunters"
Good luck getting your fruit in the winter in Europe! Can't wait to see you starve yourself. We literally evolved from meat and animal products and they have actual nutrition unlike fruit. Fruit is only a bit sugar and water. Research insulin resistance. I'm sure sv3rige can explain alot. Your happiness etc is from constant sugar rushes
Btw good luck getting insulin resistance LMAO. Simple/refined carbs will spike your blood sugar levels

Last edited: