THE TRUTH ABOUT ALIBABA RATPISS

O

Obey

Bronze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 7785, TheChosenChad and 3 others
I can't watch a video where someone has a thick curry accent ngl
I struggle to understand

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, BradAniston and Obey
@Maltreser over for u bro
Look at my supplier's transactions, people buy hundreds at a time, they must obviously have history with the supplier lol. Nobody would go and spend thousands on shit product.

Look at my supplier's transactions, people buy hundreds at a time, they must obviously have history with the supplier lol. Nobody would go and spend thousands on shit product.
Watch the video. Yes they would if they thought they were saving money.

Watch the video. Yes they would if they thought they were saving money.
There is plenty of legit chinese hgh, you just need the right supplier.

Imagine needing this

There is plenty of legit chinese hgh, you just need the right supplier.
bro did you watch the video? you're either genuinely retarded or just lying to yourself

bro did you watch the video? you're either genuinely retarded or just lying to yourself
Yeah I did. Firstly where is the proof? Its literally just an indian guy talking into a camera, there's 0 evidence that what he is saying is true. If you think China would EVER be allowed to just start legally producing generic hgh domestically in the UK or US, you are very, very, very retarded. Think about the money that domestic governments will lose, when their AID's patients find out about the much much cheaper hgh that's now legal in the country.. There's a whole load of bloodwork all over forums and youtube. Sure the HGH might be slightly underdosed, but nobody can complain at these prices.
Besides, even if its fake, at 2.5IU I had the most amazing sleep last night, with my first vivid dream in YEARS, and the cost is worth it for that alone.

Yeah I did. Firstly where is the proof? Its literally just an indian guy talking into a camera, there's 0 evidence that what he is saying is true. If you think China would EVER be allowed to just start legally producing generic hgh domestically in the UK or US, you are very, very, very retarded. Think about the money that domestic governments will lose, when their AID's patients find out about the much much cheaper hgh that's now legal in the country.. There's a whole load of bloodwork all over forums and youtube. Sure the HGH might be slightly underdosed, but nobody can complain at these prices.
Besides, even if its fake, at 2.5IU I had the most amazing sleep last night, with my first vivid dream in YEARS, and the cost is worth it for that alone.
you're too deep in the whole there's no saving you. if you watched the video you fucking retard you would know that they dont sell it in their OWN country because of the ramifications that come with selling bullshit and living in the same country where youre selling that bullshit in, so they only export it. and he didnt even get into chemicals and all that bullshit he literally disproved it with basic common sense that any retard can understand. its not about china vs uk or us because THEY ARE NOT EVEN REGISTERED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and WadlowMaxxing
I wish i could understand/talk indian.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
you're too deep in the whole there's no saving you. if you watched the video you fucking retard you would know that they dont sell it in their OWN country because of the ramifications that come with selling bullshit and living in the same country where youre selling that bullshit in, so they only export it. and he didnt even get into chemicals and all that bullshit he literally disproved it with basic common sense that any retard can understand. its not about china vs uk or us because THEY ARE NOT EVEN REGISTERED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.
Same reason i can't sell my homebrew testosterone vials on the streets, someone else has the monopoly, the "safety concerns" and all the rest.
Anyways, only retards trust what ethnics who can barely speak english have to say. Nobody stops you from testing the actual powder or even cheaper, doing a blood test, which is what im going to do. I could have done it already, but im just expecting it to be the real deal, and if it's not then im down 100 bux and few insulin syringes.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and xefo
Same reason i can't sell my homebrew testosterone vials on the streets, someone else has the monopoly, the "safety concerns" and all the rest.
Anyways, only retards trust what ethnics who can barely speak english have to say. Nobody stops you from testing the actual powder or even cheaper, doing a blood test, which is what im going to do. I could have done it already, but im just expecting it to be the real deal, and if it's not then im down 100 bux and few insulin syringes.
No, its the same reason a drug dealer doesn't sell his shit in front of cops.

2.5iu probably gives u lower igf levels than u would have naturally tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I experience more sides on legit peptides than chink HGH
Tbh , i had 0 sides from chink hgh, i think it was a waste of money but hey you live you learn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Loud_Jock
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer

Me right now watching this while injecting Chinese rat cum.

IMG 4090
IMG 4091

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Marsiere214, Lux and 1 other person
Tbh , i had 0 sides from chink hgh, i think it was a waste of money but hey you live you learn
I'm on chink rat cum atm. I just took a double dose just to see if I get any sides. Not had any so far.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, W0KESTMOTHF, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
I'm on chink rat cum atm. I just took a double dose just to see if I get any sides. Not had any so far.
lol niggas be like "ima shoot myself with this gun to see if it works"

Probably a good video but I have to reccomned

Meso rx

Or sst

These are your best chances of sourcing yourself pharma / high quality ugl roids or ratpiss

• +1
Reactions: Obey
This rat piss Works for me unironically

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
lol niggas be like "ima shoot myself with this gun to see if it works"
How is that in anyway the same? The big sellers aren't going to kill their customers even if it is rat cum.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and W0KESTMOTHF
I experience more sides on legit peptides than chink HGH
Legit peptides from China. The fact that you get more sides doesn't mean that one is working and the other isn't, peptides just have more sides.
The debate is pointless, just do an IGF-1 test, it's cheaper than an HGH box, no brainer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
fuck trusting chinese supplier

Can someone just do that fucking BLOOD TEST

Good video op. Basically if its legit HGH why do they only sell it on forums and to a niche community, when the real money for HGH is in the pharmaceutical company's. Jfl if you trust that Chinese rat cum.

• +1
Reactions: Obey and WadlowMaxxing
2.5iu probably gives u lower igf levels than u would have naturally tbh jfl
Using 2.5 for the month, and next month will increase by 0.5IU each week until I reach 10IU ED

just do 10iu now
I don't want stupid sides, And I only ordered 1 box to test it out. According to friends who've used it before, it arrived in the same packaging as their domestic Generic GH which is 1000% authentic, and the symptoms I'm getting are the same.

I don't want stupid sides, And I only ordered 1 box to test it out. According to friends who've used it before, it arrived in the same packaging as their domestic Generic GH which is 1000% authentic, and the symptoms I'm getting are the same.
yes but ur supressing urself and giving urself low igf so everything you have noticed is sweet P L A C E B O
easing yourself in will do fuck all just go all in

yes but ur supressing urself and giving urself low igf so everything you have noticed is sweet P L A C E B O
easing yourself in will do fuck all just go all in
Yeah I've been drinking inhuman amounts of milk and chicken which should help with IGF 1, I considered buying IGF 1 LR3 but I've opted for another stack which I will update on once everything arrives on Saturday. The stack will drastically increase IGF 1 levels.

Yeah I've been drinking inhuman amounts of milk and chicken which should help with IGF 1, I considered buying IGF 1 LR3 but I've opted for another stack which I will update on once everything arrives on Saturday. The stack will drastically increase IGF 1 levels.
I don't think im getting through to you lol

INCREASE UR GH DOSE

I don't think im getting through to you lol

INCREASE UR GH DOSE
okok, let the rest of it arrive first. It'll take like 2 weeks, I'll use as much hgh as possible until it arrives.

Your irl friends use GH? Mirin