The Truth About Black Women (everybody GTFIH)

jm17

jm17

Solstice
See here’s the thing, when black women without even going to gym, are built like this in their youth high school-20 something, they want absolutely nothing to do with normal black men, not even athletes who are going to make it, they friend zone them. They go for the absolute worst men in the black community, gang bangers, jail birds, not even niggas who would be 8,9,10s to girls but the niggas could be like 5’11 skinny as shit but tote around pistols and flash weed money, normal black men see this, and get offended as fuck as they should cuz so many black women be attracted to losers, and go for white women and these black women unfortunately wake up at 30-40 something with 5 kids from 5 diff niggas and go from a 10/10 in their prime to a post wall 4/10 talking bout “ wherez da real menz at”

Attachments

• 7F707C30-ED9A-4CAF-8EC5-6448077465CB.jpeg
    7F707C30-ED9A-4CAF-8EC5-6448077465CB.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 233218D4-5BE5-41B3-89ED-CF4A72BC303B.jpeg
    233218D4-5BE5-41B3-89ED-CF4A72BC303B.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 221
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, alriodai, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 10172
real shit jm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
dat azz phat doe n doez tiddiez iz looken bowncie

dark triad works for all women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Mirin her hairline but i still wouldn't breed.

A girls ego will always be as thick as her body

noodlewhores are worse with full asian guys

even tho they love quapa boys like me

unbelievable true.
you should change it to african american instead of black , since i don't see this behavior outside of america

Wait this thread is a copypaste

dark triad works for all women
Nah u can’t compare the baddest/prettiest black women liking actual criminals and in and out of prison niggas to White girls liking white guys whose perceived as a “ jock” This is one reason why the black community won’t progress, the crime rate will remain high , more poverty, etc . Absolutely no comparison. Much Different ball game in the black community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Nah u can’t compare the baddest/prettiest black women liking actual criminals and in and out of prison niggas to White girls liking white guys whose perceived as a “ jock” This is one reason why the black community won’t progress, the crime rate will remain high , more poverty, etc . Absolutely no comparison. Much Different ball game in the black community
nigga im half black, i know how shit is bra, u aint gotta tell me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and jm17
unbelievable true.
you should change it to african american instead of black , since i don't see this behavior outside of america
Yes it’s only in America, it’s very bad, niggas a shoot u in front of a bitch For looking his way to prove he’s A “ hood nigga” this is the downfall of the black community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Yes it’s only in America, it’s very bad, niggas a shoot u in front of a bitch For looking his way to prove he’s A “ hood nigga” this is the downfall of the black community
ye intrasexual competition, its always been like that tho, its a behavior present in all animals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
why do black guys like disgustingly disproportionate cottage cheese ass idgi

DAMN NIGGA SHES SMOKIN

how likely will they end up as single mums when they only want dark triad bbc cock?

Whats been done to the black community in america is awful family unit completely destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465