The Truth About Women (you’re not ready... 💊 )

Rochefort6

Rochefort6

Banned
She is rooting for you

Men who have the perception of women as these ego-centric creatures who laugh at us from their sexual mountain-tops, doling out which man gets (a chance at) the divine pussy access and which man gets to squander away his time in solitude — it doesn’t work like that.

Think about it. Why do women spend so much time and effort on their appearance? Why do they go to singles’ bars and join dating sites and give blind dates a try? They don’t do it so that they can revel in rejecting a bunch of guys. They’re just as lonely and frustrated as we are. They want to meet a man. But not just any man, a great man — a man who is confident, charming, fun, and interesting. A man who is non-needy, who is vulnerable, and who will honestly express himself to her.

She wants you to be that man. She’s secretly rooting for you. She doesn’t want to reject you. Every time a new man walks up to her, she’s secretly saying to herself, "Please, please, please, be that man! Be the attractive man that I can't say no to." And then he nervously stutters around buying her a drink and making uncomfortable jokes about the weather and she’s back to that horribly uncomfortable position of having to reject him again.

Other times it doesn’t even get that far. It’s obvious before he even opens his mouth that it’s game over. He’s dressed like a clown or hasn’t combed his hair in three months, or he’s too drunk to even look at her directly.

This is also why women are willing to overlook a lot of bonehead moves and mistakes we make if they like us. It’s amazing how many second and third chances a woman will give you if she likes you. She’s rooting for you. She’s your biggest fan. She’s saying, “Oh, he chickened out on asking me out this time, but I’ll find an excuse to call him so maybe he’ll do it next time.” They’re begging for you to succeed. They want it just as bad as you do. That women at the party, in the coffee shop, on the dating site, they want you to be that unbelievably attractive man, that man who makes time stop for them and can make them feel things they’ve never felt before. They want you to be that. And when they reject you, it’s not because they enjoy it, or because they have a big ego, or because you’re too short or your muscles aren’t big enough…

It’s because you didn’t give her that feeling. You didn’t make her spin and fall and laugh and forget where she was or who she was with. That’s what she goes out looking for: the man who can make her feel more alive.

The next time you make your move, when she sees you coming — and trust me, she usually sees you coming — know that **she’s already rooting for you**. Secretly, she wants you to succeed as much as you do. And for a moment, she’s your biggest fan.

And your role as a man is to take action. It’s all on you. It’s always on you. You move things forward.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Apeiron, Deleted member 4563, Timbacky48 and 41 others
Not a single word tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vodkacel, SoyGune, Nero and 26 others
Redpill cringe. Back 2 R*ddit greycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banepilled, vodkacel, Nct_cuto and 45 others
She is rooting for you

Men who have the perception of women as these ego-centric creatures who laugh at us from their sexual mountain-tops, doling out which man gets (a chance at) the divine pussy access and which man gets to squander away his time in solitude — it doesn’t work like that.

Think about it. Why do women spend so much time and effort on their appearance? Why do they go to singles’ bars and join dating sites and give blind dates a try? They don’t do it so that they can revel in rejecting a bunch of guys. They’re just as lonely and frustrated as we are. They want to meet a man. But not just any man, a great man — a man who is confident, charming, fun, and interesting. A man who is non-needy, who is vulnerable, and who will honestly express himself to her.

She wants you to be that man. She’s secretly rooting for you. She doesn’t want to reject you. Every time a new man walks up to her, she’s secretly saying to herself, "Please, please, please, be that man! Be the attractive man that I can't say no to." And then he nervously stutters around buying her a drink and making uncomfortable jokes about the weather and she’s back to that horribly uncomfortable position of having to reject him again.

Other times it doesn’t even get that far. It’s obvious before he even opens his mouth that it’s game over. He’s dressed like a clown or hasn’t combed his hair in three months, or he’s too drunk to even look at her directly.

This is also why women are willing to overlook a lot of bonehead moves and mistakes we make if they like us. It’s amazing how many second and third chances a woman will give you if she likes you. She’s rooting for you. She’s your biggest fan. She’s saying, “Oh, he chickened out on asking me out this time, but I’ll find an excuse to call him so maybe he’ll do it next time.” They’re begging for you to succeed. They want it just as bad as you do. That women at the party, in the coffee shop, on the dating site, they want you to be that unbelievably attractive man, that man who makes time stop for them and can make them feel things they’ve never felt before. They want you to be that. And when they reject you, it’s not because they enjoy it, or because they have a big ego, or because you’re too short or your muscles aren’t big enough…

It’s because you didn’t give her that feeling. You didn’t make her spin and fall and laugh and forget where she was or who she was with. That’s what she goes out looking for: the man who can make her feel more alive.

The next time you make your move, when she sees you coming — and trust me, she usually sees you coming — know that **she’s already rooting for you**. Secretly, she wants you to succeed as much as you do. And for a moment, she’s your biggest fan.

And your role as a man is to take action. It’s all on you. It’s always on you. You move things forward.
Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Chadeep, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
who else didn't read jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: vodkacel, SoyGune, Deleted member 8064 and 21 others
Not even the title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, 000, Chadeep and 7 others
shes rooting for white chad but will bully 5'5 indian with her friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 6867, Darklord and 21 others
Keep writing essays not single word was read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, hebbewem, Chadeep and 3 others
Ermm, it's getting pretty late here bro hahahah, so my eyelids are closing on their own bro, nothing personal ok *Yaaaaawwn* :sleep: Oh oh hahhah bro im sleepy, so i don't think i'll be able to read all this shit, no no heheh

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and needsolution
greycel l*dditor moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4332, Mr.cope and 3 others
shes rooting for you
Transferir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Apeiron, Jerzy Bondov, Nero and 28 others
Stopped reading at " she is rooting for you"

Oh really?! My bad!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5634, Lolcel and 3 others
I really believe (call me a phaggot if you want) that there are women that are actually like this. The problem is just, that you have to pass her minimum requirements lookswise. If she doesnt find your face attractive, you obviously have no chance.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 643, Deleted member 110 and 4 others
the real question is
who actually read it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Mr.cope and HighIQcel
"She wants a great man:soy::soy:"

Meanwhile 6'2 drug dealer chad is cumming to her throat

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Jerzy Bondov, mulattomaxxer and 20 others
chad is not ''you'' jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643
Quick snap shot for you.

Recently began dating again; blonde, blue eyes, olive skin.
The sort where you can't go anywhere without men craning their necks looking at her.

2016 started off rough, I drew a line in the sand and focussed on these core principles.
Not one of them is women.

1. Health: gym (no less than 4 times a week) clean eating, lots of water
2. Career: work hard, regardless of industry, work hard.
3. Style: Instagram is a great source of inspiration, care for how you present yourself. This is not for them, this is for you.
4. Social: keep an active social life with friends, coffees dinners drinks. Go to events. Be seen.

This morning she said one sentence which for me defines how women view men. And it's essential in how we attract and how we remain attractive.

Word for word

"What I find so attractive about you, is you have this amazing, exciting, full life and I get this feeling your life is good with or without me in it. I love it"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5061 and 4 others
Quick snap shot for you.

The sort where you can't go anywhere without men craning their necks looking at her.

2016 started off rough, I drew a line in the sand and focussed on these core principles.

3. Style: Instagram is a great source of inspiration, care for how you present yourself. This is not for them, this is for you.
4. Social: keep an active social life with friends, coffees dinners drinks. Go to events. Be seen.

This morning she said one sentence which for me defines how women view men. And it's essential in how we attract and how we remain attractive.

Word for word

"What I find so attractive about you, is you have this amazing, exciting, full life and I get this feeling your life is good with or without me in it. I love it"
Still didn’t read a single word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Mouthbreath, TheEndHasNoEnd and 6 others
Think about it. Why do women spend so much time and effort on their appearance? Why do they go to singles’ bars and join dating sites and give blind dates a try? They don’t do it so that they can revel in rejecting a bunch of guys. They’re just as lonely and frustrated as we are. They want to meet a man. But not just any man, a Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5061, TheEndHasNoEnd and 9 others
keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 7465 and 3 others
Quick snap shot for you.

Word for word

Keep coping you faggot no one here is reading your redpill frame bullshit kys

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Chadeep and HighIQcel
A few words

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Jfl High IQ, never laughs so much at a post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465 and HighIQcel
Jfl High IQ, never laughs so much at a post
A few words
Keep coping you faggot no one here is reading your redpill frame bullshit kys
keep coping
Still didn’t read a single word
chad is not ''you'' jfl
"She wants a great man:soy::soy:"

Meanwhile 6'2 drug dealer chad is cumming to her throat
the real question is
who actually read it?
I really believe (call me a phaggot if you want) that there are women that are actually like this. The problem is just, that you have to pass her minimum requirements lookswise. If she doesnt find your face attractive, you obviously have no chance.

Come on boys atleast he tried

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Chadeep, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Deleted member 4332 and Mouthbreath
After you see the first sentence you should know this whole thread is cope

Coping = dealing effectively with something difficult

You = haven’t left basement

Dnrd

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tall, SolidSnake, Deleted member 8064 and 5 others
I stopped reading at confident

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, HighIQcel and Lars
Coping = dealing effectively with something difficult

You = haven’t left basement
You are definitely an IT user
I can tell by how fast you assume I’m an incel rotting in my basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Baldingman1998, TheEndHasNoEnd and 6 others
looks and height are what gets you in the door (like resume)

and then the next step "interview", getting to know your 'personality' and your social skills (to make sure you are not some loner creep)

Since first impressions matter and people are judgmental in general, they only thing they can see is your height and your face. Those make impression since that's what they can see (also your clothing style). If you have slight beer belly, it won't be noticeable as long as they are not huge sticking out.

After that, it's your lifestyle (party type, introvert, outgoing, etc..) and to see if you have basic social skills, have interesting lifestyle (this is important), and whether you can make her laugh, and make her feel good (another importance). In fact, you would have better chance seducing them if you have decent guitar skills over your 500 lb deadlift.

Women LOVES travels so if she knows you travel a lot and have fun lifestyle, she will want to be "part" of your life. Also the more women you know, the more she want to know. If no woman want anything to do with you, the woman you meet will not want it either. Women be jealous and all that.

Having money is good too but most important is whether you are willing to spend money on your lifestyle and on her as well. Competence and confidence is what attracts. If she trusts that, you can stand back up and not be down whether you are in any destitute, that's what she likes.

Also be roller coaster for her. Make her feel safe but also that excitement and danger (within the realm of her trusting your ability to be safe on shit hitting the fan). i.e. sky diving with her. Dangerous but safe if she trusts your confidence. Being able to handle shit without breaking down.

Instead of approaching women with silly pick up lines, show them your lifestyle and that you are general fun and wild type. Chicks love that. Make her laugh but don't make yourself a silly clown at your expense. Always treat her like a silly child and make fun of her and do not take them serious.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4430 and 7 others

and then the next step "interview", getting to know your 'personality' and your social skills (to make sure you are not some loner creep)

Since first impressions matter and people are judgmental in general, they only thing they can see is your height and your face. Those make impression since that's what they can see (also your clothing style). If you have slight beer belly, it won't be noticeable as long as they are not huge sticking out.

After that, it's your lifestyle (party type, introvert, outgoing, etc..) and to see if you have basic social skills, have interesting lifestyle (this is important), and whether you can make her laugh, and make her feel good (another importance). In fact, you would have better chance seducing them if you have decent guitar skills over your 500 lb deadlift.

Women LOVES travels so if she knows you travel a lot and have fun lifestyle, she will want to be "part" of your life. Also the more women you know, the more she want to know. If no woman want anything to do with you, the woman you meet will not want it either. Women be jealous and all that.

Having money is good too but most important is whether you are willing to spend money on your lifestyle and on her as well. Competence and confidence is what attracts. If she trusts that, you can stand back up and not be down whether you are in any destitute, that's what she likes.

Also be roller coaster for her. Make her feel safe but also that excitement and danger (within the realm of her trusting your ability to be safe on shit hitting the fan). i.e. sky diving with her. Dangerous but safe if she trusts your confidence. Being able to handle shit without breaking down.

Instead of approaching women with silly pick up lines, show them your lifestyle and that you are general fun and wild type. Chicks love that. Make her laugh but don't make yourself a silly clown at your expense. Always treat her like a silly child and make fun of her and do not take them serious.
Read this and not the cope op posted

• +1
Reactions: John McCormick, TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadeep and 1 other person
Aren't you the one telling me to go without surgery? Bro what the hell

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope

Women aren’t as visual as men but are more emotionally driven. Looks have their part in the impression phase, which is only like 7 seconds and is multifaceted.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TheEndHasNoEnd, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
Jd44797i0knz

Yes bro she's rooting for me! Yay!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Chadeep, BBCFactory and 3 others
Yeah, did you read?
Yes, I did read. I'm not sure how old you are, but we are living in a fast paced hookup culture. Tinder, dating apps, low attention span, etc etc. Girls would rather judge a man quickly based off his physical appearance.

This advice would have worked in the 1980's, but not now.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TheEndHasNoEnd, hebbewem and 7 others
Yes, I did read. I'm not sure how old you are, but we are living in a fast paced hookup culture. Tinder, dating apps, low attention span, etc etc. Girls would rather judge a man quickly based off his physical appearance.

This advice would have worked in the 1980's, but not now.
Dating app experiments are in a domain that prioritize looks and are fundamentally a misrepresentation of how sexual selection operates IRL.

The advice works because I’ve done it. I’m murdering life. Join me.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Mr.cope and Deleted member 7173
She is rooting for you

Look plays a big part but it's our fault if it doesn't work. Look is not everything. This is the ultimate blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
Dating app experiments are in a domain that prioritize looks and are fundamentally a misrepresentation of how sexual selection operates IRL.

The advice works because I’ve done it. I’m murdering life. Join me.
Giphy 2

Once I get my bimax, I will fuck who you are currently dating

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SocietyIsSolipsistic