The Truth About Women (you’re not ready... 💊 )

(you’re not ready... :bluepill: )

also dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadeep and 1 other person
Keep writing essays my bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deathrasher42 and HighIQcel
@Lorsss can u ban this bitchass clown for makin bluepilled threads after all these science about blackpill

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadeep, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
I read it all.

I like the concept, to think like that. Even if untrue, it's good to think like that. And plenty woman being miserable is correct, and needing men as much as visa versa is correct.
Overall, I think what is mainly missing.in this piece is:

1. That the total (100%) attractriveness of a man is about 75% (*1) decided by his looks (face, body, clothing. styling, etc.). While OP is writing in a way asif factors in that remaining 25% (confidence, communication skills, extraversion, etc.) make up about 90% of a man his attractiveness.

2. Matching factor. Most people end with people whom are about equally attractiove. A woman mioght be, or is rooting for a man to come up to her an to talk with her, when he's about her won level of attractiveness overall. Ort above her level, also obviously. Then it's nice/good for her; and a nice re-affirmation of her position in the dating market place. BUT imo, she is not rooting for you as a man most of the time, if you are or percieved to be well below her level/league of attractiveness. PLmety may more see it as an insult to some extend, because you have the audacity to think that she is at your attractiveness level. That's an ego hit, she can't take likely.

They’re just as lonely and frustrated as we are.
Generally true I think also, good observation.
They want to meet a man. But not just any man, a great man — a man who is confident, charming, fun, and interesting. A man who is non-needy, who is vulnerable, and who will honestly express himself to her.

You forgot to add: HIS levels of LOOKS. *2

final%20graphing-1.png

Females’ stated interest [what they say they want] and actual influence [What they do] of these attributes are all far off [],
Women underestimating
the power of attractiveness, shared interest, and fun, while thinking and telling people
[incorrectly/falsely] that they want a sincere, intelligent, and ambitious male.

And when they reject you,.... or because you’re too short or your muscles aren’t big enough…
A man CAN and WILL be rejected, because of his:
-Face
-height
-Body shape
-and even penis size;
If that is below her standard (alot)

And your role as a man is to take action. It’s all on you. It’s always on you. You move things forward.
My observation also. Man has the burden to initiate firswt contact, suggest another meetup, and move things sexually. Each time being the one in the postion of risking rejection.

Refrences for my made claims
*1 Study 1.
Face Is most important, then at 2nd place is Body. To quote: "face attractiveness was a significant stronger predictor of overall attractiveness"

How much does face matter?
About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body. (pretty brutal Blackpill by the way)
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.
The other 24%, is I guess stuff like voice, status, wealth, personality traits,extraversion, social skills, and so on.
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/r...f-the-face-and-body-to-overall-attractiveness

*2 study 2
link: https://www.kaggle.com/jph84562/the-ugly-truth-of-people-decisions-in-speed-dating

• +1
Reactions: Julius, Baldingman1998, TheEndHasNoEnd and 7 others
I’ve fucked girls with this advice and have my life in order 💊💊💊

Send your pics or larp tbh. Whatever you're going to say is not gonna work if you're under 5 PSL or 4 PSL who is ready to have sex with a ugly or landwhale foid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and HighIQcel
accidently posted same thing 2 times while editing fml

Last edited:
Not surprising, coming from yet another greycel :lul::lul::lul::lul:
FIRST RULE OF THE PSL : ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME. THERE IS NO UNICORN. STOP WITH THE COPING FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Chadeep, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
I read it all.

I like the concept, to think like that. Even if untrue, it's good to think like that. And plenty woman being miserable is correct, and needing men as much as visa versa is correct.

1. That the total (100%) attractriveness of a man is about 75% (*1) decided by his looks (face, body, clothing. styling, etc.). While OP is writing in a way asif factors in that remaining 25% (confidence, communication skills, extraversion, etc.) make up about 90% of a man his attractiveness.

2. Matching factor. Most people end with people whom are about equally attractiove. A woman mioght be, or is rooting for a man to come up to her an to talk with her, when he's about her won level of attractiveness overall. Ort above her level, also obviously. Then it's nice/good for her; and a nice re-affirmation of her position in the dating market place. BUT imo, she is not rooting for you as a man most of the time, if you are or percieved to be well below her level/league of attractiveness. PLmety may more see it as an insult to some extend, because you have the audacity to think that she is at your attractiveness level. That's an ego hit, she can't take likely.

final%20graphing-1.png

Females’ stated interest [what they say they want] and actual influence [What they do] of these attributes are all far off [],
Women underestimating
the power of attractiveness, shared interest, and fun, while thinking and telling people
[incorrectly/falsely] that they want a sincere, intelligent, and ambitious male.

-Face
-height
-Body shape
-and even penis size;

My observation also. Man has the burden to initiate firswt contact, suggest another meetup, and move things sexually. Each time being the one in the postion of risking rejection.

*1 Study 1.
Face Is most important, then at 2nd place is Body. To quote: "face attractiveness was a significant stronger predictor of overall attractiveness"

About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body. (pretty brutal Blackpill by the way)
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.
The other 24%, is I guess stuff like voice, status, wealth, personality traits,extraversion, social skills, and so on.
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/r...f-the-face-and-body-to-overall-attractiveness

*2 study 2
link: https://www.kaggle.com/jph84562/the-ugly-truth-of-people-decisions-in-speed-dating

I read it all.

final%20graphing-1.png

Women underestimating

-Face
-height
-Body shape
-and even penis size;

*1 Study 1.

About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.

*2 study 2

Your study (in the context of speed dating):

“ Caveat
We must note that all of the answers here are based on a survey conducted before the actual speed dating event. The responses provided are based on what people “say” they want, and we will compare this with the next analysis to see if people’s decisions are consistent with their answers.”

“ Caveat
We must note that all of the answers here are based on a survey conducted before the actual speed dating event. The responses provided are based on what people “say” they want, and we will compare this with the next analysis to see if people’s decisions are consistent with their answers.”
Chances are you are about 30 or 40 years old

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6403
nearly all studies on dating and stuff, are done in such type of settings. Because at least they can control decently for factors. In the chaotic world, like at a bar or just in general life. So many outside factors come into play that can't be controlled for, that it's undoable.
“ Caveat
How so caveat?

I like that THIS study tested BOTH:
* stated/self reported opinion "what I seek in a partner"
AND
* tracking actual behavior to see what people actually DO when they chose partners.

Studies that track behaviour are imo, the best.
Studies that just only use "self reported" opinions of people, are worthy of the garbage bin imo.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
nearly all studies on dating and stuff, are done in such type of settings. Because at least they can control decently for factors. In the chaotic world, like at a bar or just in general life. So many outside factors come into play that can't be controlled for, that it's undoable.

How so caveat?

I like that THIS study tested BOTH:
* stated/self reported opinion "what I seek in a partner"
AND
* tracking actual behavior to see what people actually DO when they chose partners.

Studies that track behaviour are imo, the best.
Studies that just only use "self reported" opinions of people, are worthy of the garbage bin imo.

I’m not going to argue statistics. Real life speaks for itself.

You have really been here for 8 months and is this bluepilled how is that even possible

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, hebbewem, SocietyIsSolipsistic and 3 others
You have really been here for 8 months and is this bluepilled how is that even possible

I leave the basement everyday and socialize with women I don’t know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadeep, Pussyslayer and 2 others
Ban graycels. Most trash thread I’ve seen in awhile.

She isn’t rooting for you, or against you at all, because you don’t exist to her.

Women’s number one priority are themselves and offspring.

Men are the protectors and providers who care. Women just choose the best option that suits their survival and reproduction needs, since they are reliant on men for survival, they are just fending for themselves, no problem jumping from dick to dick if it means resources, protection, security, and good seed.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, TheEndHasNoEnd, hebbewem and 4 others
He barley has 300 posts and is a beta cuck simp.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
Ban graycels. Most trash thread I’ve seen in awhile.

She isn’t rooting for you, or against you at all, because you don’t exist to her.

Women’s number one priority are themselves and offspring.

Men are the protectors and providers who care. Women just choose the best option that suits their survival and reproduction needs, since they are reliant on men for survival, they are just fending for themselves, no problem jumping from dick to dick if it means resources, protection, security, and good seed.

I remember you from Lookism, sup bro

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I remember you from Lookism, sup bro
Wasup, you still that bluepilled? Smh

You see I’m not even fully “blackpilled”, and I don’t hate women (anymore), balanced holistic perspective compared to most all here... but your post is just unrealistic wishful thinking. Just not true...

Nice mindset I guess for picking up women... if you are too scared... just isn’t true...
Few people even men are even like that in today’s current age. People are for themselves first primarily. Especially women, they are wired that way.

Unless you have looks, or status... or overtly displayed yourself to catch her interest... you weren’t noticed or rooted for at all...

Most women are not lonely... they talk to 20 ugly orbiters at a time, have fuck buddies, and have very tight friendships if she doesn’t already have a bf(most do...) ... she wants you to fail and crush you as the default... if you prove yourself or are attractive that’s when she roots for you to “woo” her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alex569, TheEndHasNoEnd, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
They’re just as lonely and frustrated as we are.
Stopped reading right here.

JFL at this cucked thread. Foids can never be lonely and have infinite dating/sex options

• +1
Reactions: alex569, SolidSnake, TheEndHasNoEnd and 7 others
This is very obviously a woman, only a woman would think this is even remotely true.

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, TheEndHasNoEnd, hebbewem and 5 others
Wasup, you still that bluepilled? Smh

You see I’m not even fully “blackpilled”, and I don’t hate women (anymore), balanced holistic perspective compared to most all here... but your post is just unrealistic wishful thinking. Just not true...

Nice mindset I guess for picking up women... if you are too scared... just isn’t true...
Few people even men are even like that in today’s current age. People are for themselves first primarily. Especially women, they are wired that way.

Unless you have looks, or status... or overtly displayed yourself to catch her interest... you weren’t noticed or rooted for at all...

Most women are not lonely... they talk to 20 ugly orbiters at a time, have fuck buddies, and have very tight friendships if she doesn’t already have a bf(most do...) ... she wants you to fail and crush you as the default... if you prove yourself or are attractive that’s when she roots for you to “woo” her.

Cool! Depends on how you looK at it.

Read it all.
It only works if you are at least her type and chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, PenileFacialSurgery and eduardkoopman
nice attempt at valuable content narcy.

Seriously who fucking has their own face as an avi, and posts gay Snapchat selfies when completely irrelevant on Incel looks forums besides the most deluded and and depraved of validation seeking Narcys. JFL:lul:

Fucking lol at you, at least try to be a funny and memorable narcy, we have hundreds of those here already, no fucking cares about you. If you ain’t Chico or Gandy, we don’t care.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and Deathrasher42
Quick snap shot for you.

Recently began dating again; blonde, blue eyes, olive skin.
The sort where you can't go anywhere without men craning their necks looking at her.

2016 started off rough, I drew a line in the sand and focussed on these core principles.
Not one of them is women.

1. Health: gym (no less than 4 times a week) clean eating, lots of water
2. Career: work hard, regardless of industry, work hard.
3. Style: Instagram is a great source of inspiration, care for how you present yourself. This is not for them, this is for you.
4. Social: keep an active social life with friends, coffees dinners drinks. Go to events. Be seen.

This morning she said one sentence which for me defines how women view men. And it's essential in how we attract and how we remain attractive.

Word for word

"What I find so attractive about you, is you have this amazing, exciting, full life and I get this feeling your life is good with or without me in it. I love it"

All relatively unattainable because of your genes. This is a blackpill forum and we believe in a form of genetic determinism. What we are doing, is mostly hardmaxxing (to literally change static about us) our bones to cheat our genetic expression. If you can't appreciate that, get out of this forum now

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Usum
All relatively unattainable because of your genes. This is a blackpill forum and we believe in a form of genetic determinism. What we are doing, is mostly hardmaxxing (to literally change static about us) our bones to cheat our genetic expression. If you can't appreciate that, get out of this forum now

Realize there is no shortcutS and it’s all within your control but you’ve got banner blindness. Real life experience, go get that.

Cool! Depends on how you looK at it.
Why the fuck you need a whore you never met to “root for you” to approach and “woo” her. Whole lot of unhealthy faggot cope.

Root for your damn self.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Why the fuck you need a whore you never met to “root for you” to approach and “woo” her. Whole lot of unhealthy faggot cope.

Root for your damn self.

You don’t. You seem bitter.

You don’t. You seem bitter.
Another “buzzword” projection insult, blah blah blah while not even addressing my point.

I don’t need to even enage or acknowledge for blue pilled coping stupidity. But I did pretty respectfully. You said nothing of value here lol.

No one is even thinking about you, they are thinking of themselves, how about you do the same instead of wishing females are rooting for you as you make gay bluepilled feel good threads of platitudes

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42
Keep writing them essays

Realize there is no shortcutS and it’s all within your control but you’ve got banner blindness. Real life experience, go get that.

Why are you telling to get real life experiences when my experiences are consistent with what I said? Yes, I believe in some form of freewill (actually, I'm a compatiblist), but I don't deny and negate the destiny set up by my genes. What are you trying to do is to gaslight us--to make us think this looksmaxxing and the blackpill are all a product of a depressed mind and is not healthy or even rational when:

• It is empirical
  • It is consistent
  • It is significant

We're not fucking around and telling others it's over out of bad spirits: we're telling others of this nihilistic world we live in and how really, the ideals of love and sexual attractions are just incompatible with that. We realized early on that ideal love (unconditional love) is bull and is just a psyop to make everyone comfortable with their own mediocrity.

Why are you telling to get real life experiences when my experiences are consistent with what I said? Yes, I believe in some form of freewill (actually, I'm a compatiblist), but I don't deny and negate the destiny set up by my genes. What are you trying to do is to gaslight us--to make us think this looksmaxxing and the blackpill are all a product of a depressed mind and is not healthy or even rational when:

• It is empirical
  • It is consistent
  • It is significant

We're not fucking around and telling others it's over out of bad spirits: we're telling others of this nihilistic world we live in and how really, the ideals of love and sexual attractions are just incompatible with that. We realized early on that ideal love is bull and is just a psyop to make everyone comfortable with their own mediocrity.
You’re conflating too much. Admit what you think won’t help you achieve any form of tangible success and worldview and nuanced, multifaceted and are usually there to justify biased opinions.

Another “buzzword” projection insult, blah blah blah while not even addressing my point.

I don’t need to even enage or acknowledge for blue pilled coping stupidity. But I did pretty respectfully. You said nothing of value here lol.

No one is even thinking about you, they are thinking of themselves, how about you do the same instead of wishing females are rooting for you as you make gay bluepilled feel good threads of platitudes

I thought you were going to ascend in the earlier days

Where can i buy this full program?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6512, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
I really believe it's a foid behind this who's from Reddit or something who thought she can magically shut down this forum 😂😂😂
Calling us basement dwellers?yeah assume eveyone who disagrees with you don't leave the house and keep believing you're better because you " leave the house"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, stuckneworleans, Chadeep and 2 others
You’re conflating too much. Admit what you think won’t help you achieve any form of tangible success and worldview and nuanced, multifaceted and are usually there to justify biased opinions.

What do I think and how is it not making me get tangible success? If you think the blackpill is not nuanced, then perhaps you would like to be in a male truecel's shoes and experience what they experience constantly.

Holy shit!
the biggest black pill on the site

Facecopers on suicide watch

Shes rooting for Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 1751
Stopped reading right here.

JFL at this cucked thread. Foids can never be lonely and have infinite dating/sex options
Yeah how would someone be lonely when they have dms from thousands of men and have hundreds of beta orbiters ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, hebbewem and Deleted member 4332
Yeah how would someone be lonely when they have dms from thousands of men and have hundreds of beta orbiters ?
generally thirsty men, are not that really interested in her. So maybe OP does has a point in that sense. Like their interest in her is superficial, only about what's between her legs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, far336, BigBoy and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I'm sure this advice works for upper tier normies

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy