The Truth About Women (you’re not ready... 💊 )

generally thirsty men, are not that really interested in her. So maybe OP does has a point in that sense. Like their interest in her is superficial, only about what's between her legs
Romantic interest= Sexual interest
I used to be bluepilled to believe a thing called love exists. it's called oneitis and only exists for men who are unable to get a partner ( not even attractive note that) But yeah I've be seen as a loner nerd by eveyone even though I'm a Nt normie.
Feeling lonely for men - Nobody to talk to, no girlfriend
Feeling lonely for women - No 5k followers in social media, no 3000 texts , no 35 orbiters and 6 chad bfs

Romantic interest= Sexual interest
I used to be bluepilled to believe a thing called love exists. it's called oneitis and only exists for men who are unable to get a partner ( not even attractive note that) But yeah I've be seen as a loner nerd by eveyone even though I'm a Nt normie.
Feeling lonely for men - Nobody to talk to, no girlfriend
Feeling lonely for women - No 5k followers in social media, no 3000 texts , no 35 orbiters and 6 chad bfs
Victim

• Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Victimmax.me
This site os for improving one's physical attractiveness and improving overall life quality. Please don't post this type of things

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and PenileFacialSurgery
You’re conflating too much. Admit what you think won’t help you achieve any form of tangible success and worldview and nuanced, multifaceted and are usually there to justify biased opinions.
Bunch of nothing you just said.

What I said actually will; everyone is focused on themselves, like how I’m focused on myself right now too; so I’m focused on my own happiness and increasing my value, that others will automatically root for me regardless in all forms, that is if you offer or have value. ”what in it for me”, if you have nothing, you are equally not wanted as much as you think women are rooting for you.

If you have nothing to back it up, you don’t manifest a single fucking thing. You’re doing the whole “law of attraction” wrong lol. Missing so much.

Positive thinking isn’t enough to change the collective reality and influence others if they weren’t already likely to sway in that direction, like already were attracted to you, etc.

Root for yourself and you won’t even need to think about others rooting for you.

You mindset is actually a blind spot and one sided.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and EasternRightWinger15
This site os for improving one's physical attractiveness and improving overall life quality. Please don't post this type of things
I see it as a forum for self improvement. That’s my intention. A victim mentality = no improvement and no action taking, only complaining and wishful thinking.

I thought you were going to ascend in the earlier days
Lol shut up, what about you???

I am ascending. It isn’t a one and done, it’s a constant process of growing and self improvement.

You obviously aren’t ascended lol.

Bunch of nothing you just said.

What I said actually will; everyone is focused on themselves, like how I’m focused on myself right now too; so I’m focused on my own happiness and increasing my value, that others will automatically root for me regardless in all forms, that is if you offer or have value. ”what in it for me”, if you have nothing, you are equally not wanted as much as you think women are rooting for you.

If you have nothing to back it up, you don’t manifest a single fucking thing. You’re doing the whole “law of attraction” wrong lol. Missing so much.

Positive thinking isn’t enough to change the collective reality and influence others if they weren’t already likely to sway in that direction, like already were attracted to you, etc.

Root for yourself and you won’t even need to think about others rooting for you.

You mindset is actually a blind spot and one sided.
Very general. Your point?

Lol shut up, what about you???

I am ascending. It isn’t a one and done, it’s a constant process of growing and self improvement.

You obviously aren’t ascended lol.
Lol why are you so triggered? Normally I don’t respond to negative comments like this unironically. Toughen up bro for real. You seem very irritable. Bad sign.

Lol why are you so triggered? Normally I don’t respond to negative comments like this unironically. Toughen up bro for real. You seem very irritable. Bad sign.
Not triggered. You’re the negative one insulting and projecting not even reading my points or engaging in proper discussion because you have nothing to say, coping with delusions out of fear, not acceptance.

You are the type of person and reason why everyone here is completely turned off by positivity and self help/self improvement.

Not triggered. You’re the negative one insulting and projecting not even reading my points or engaging in proper discussion because you have nothing to say, coping with delusions out of fear, not acceptance.

You are the type of person and reason why everyone here is completely turned off by positivity and self help/self improvement.
Ridiculous projection. You have no self awareness. Good night 😘

Very general. Your point?
Low IQ. Again thought I could have a good discussion with you since I appreciate more positive perspectives here, and agree on some aspects and the sentiment, but you are stereotypical one sided bluepill.

Cant even actually respond. Lol. Peace.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
just turn off your computer by crashing it into your head

She is rooting for you

Men who have the perception of women as these ego-centric creatures who laugh at us from their sexual mountain-tops, doling out which man gets (a chance at) the divine pussy access and which man gets to squander away his time in solitude — it doesn’t work like that.

Think about it. Why do women spend so much time and effort on their appearance? Why do they go to singles’ bars and join dating sites and give blind dates a try? They don’t do it so that they can revel in rejecting a bunch of guys. They’re just as lonely and frustrated as we are. They want to meet a man. But not just any man, a great man — a man who is confident, charming, fun, and interesting. A man who is non-needy, who is vulnerable, and who will honestly express himself to her.

She wants you to be that man. She’s secretly rooting for you. She doesn’t want to reject you. Every time a new man walks up to her, she’s secretly saying to herself, "Please, please, please, be that man! Be the attractive man that I can't say no to." And then he nervously stutters around buying her a drink and making uncomfortable jokes about the weather and she’s back to that horribly uncomfortable position of having to reject him again.

Other times it doesn’t even get that far. It’s obvious before he even opens his mouth that it’s game over. He’s dressed like a clown or hasn’t combed his hair in three months, or he’s too drunk to even look at her directly.

This is also why women are willing to overlook a lot of bonehead moves and mistakes we make if they like us. It’s amazing how many second and third chances a woman will give you if she likes you. She’s rooting for you. She’s your biggest fan. She’s saying, “Oh, he chickened out on asking me out this time, but I’ll find an excuse to call him so maybe he’ll do it next time.” They’re begging for you to succeed. They want it just as bad as you do. That women at the party, in the coffee shop, on the dating site, they want you to be that unbelievably attractive man, that man who makes time stop for them and can make them feel things they’ve never felt before. They want you to be that. And when they reject you, it’s not because they enjoy it, or because they have a big ego, or because you’re too short or your muscles aren’t big enough…

It’s because you didn’t give her that feeling. You didn’t make her spin and fall and laugh and forget where she was or who she was with. That’s what she goes out looking for: the man who can make her feel more alive.

The next time you make your move, when she sees you coming — and trust me, she usually sees you coming — know that **she’s already rooting for you**. Secretly, she wants you to succeed as much as you do. And for a moment, she’s your biggest fan.

And your role as a man is to take action. It’s all on you. It’s always on you. You move things forward.

JFL. Where to even begin with this utter horseshit?

- She is not 'rooting' for you. Women are looking for reasons to reject you. If you're below average facially they are definitely NOT looking for a reason to like you. You have a TINY window of opportunity where she may consider you, which you can fuck up and lose easily.
- JFL which young man in 2020 hasn't 'combed his hair in 3 months'??? Most men in this day and age are fairly appearance conscious.
- Yes they do reject men based on superficial reasons. It literally happens hundreds of thousands of times every single day around the world. They might not like your nose, the size of your forehead, if your ears stick out too much, if your chin is weak, if you're 5'7 - the list goes on ad infinitum.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deathrasher42, Chadeep and 2 others
Tell that to my asian friend, who is like 165 cm and got rejected by a girl I know solely because of his race and height (she told me that was the reason like 2 weeks later after it happened at another party), that it was only because he didn't make her feel that way (when in fact he is super funny and quite confident guy).

I kinda get your point, but you can be a realist and not be a victim at the same time. Why just don't accept the fact, that face, height and all this other bullshit matter a lot? Why don't improve your appearance AND personality at the same time and only focus on the latter? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Also tell me then, why my not confident, shy and often needy ass still gets laid (I'm working on it for atleast two years now, but the progress is slow as hell, if there's even any), if my body and face doesn't matter that much. And why I get approached sometimes (altough mainly in clubs) when "muh mens role is to take action".

Just take the blackpill so the world around you makes sense and you know why shit like rejections are happening to you and also take the redpill, so you are not defeatist and you try to change and work on your situation and improve yourself in every way possible, because everything matters in this clown world.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and far336
OP you made a few good points but unfortunately none of that shit is gonna fly in this blackpill echo chamber JFL

They want it just as bad as you do. That women at the party, in the coffee shop, on the dating site, they want you to be that unbelievably attractive man, that man who makes time stop for them and can make them feel things they’ve never felt before. They want you to be that.
Good advice, ngl. Just be chad ("unbelievably attractive man").

It’s because you didn’t give her that feeling. You didn’t make her spin and fall and laugh and forget where she was or who she was with. That’s what she goes out looking for: the man who can make her feel more alive.

Yes, I have heard this line many times - "we broke up but it wasn't because he is ulgy/short/has small penis", but because I didn't feel it. The things is she didn't feel it because he was not tall, dark and handsome. Chicken and egg problem and looks definitely come first.

Good advice, ngl. Just be chad ("unbelievably attractive man").

Yes, I have heard this line many times - "we broke up but it wasn't because he is ulgy/short/has small penis", but because I didn't feel it. The things is she didn't feel it because he was not tall, dark and handsome. Chicken and egg problem and looks definitely come first.

You’re probably socially retarded so for you looks are important

And when they reject you, it’s not because they enjoy it, or because they have a big ego, or because you’re too short or your muscles aren’t big enough…

Some woman do view it as a sport. Many woman would not date ugly man because that would lower their value in their friends, societies eyes. And woman do reject man because they are too short - I have heard my female relatives say that they have rejected a guy because he was too short.

Some woman do view it as a sport. Many woman would not date ugly man because that would lower their value in their friends, societies eyes. And woman do reject man because they are too short - I have heard my female relatives say that they have rejected a guy because he was too short.
Again, you’re probably socially retarded. You have no idea how powerful social fluency is.

You don't talk about looks
You don't talk about height race eye area
You don't understand women
Your either a troll or are mentally disabled

You don't talk about looks
You don't talk about height race eye area
You don't understand women
Your either a troll or are mentally disabled
You don’t leave the basement

Chad is having sex in the basement you’re in? Brutal
No but it disproves tou clam claim that
U have to do stuff to get sex
If u have todo things for sex then it's already over

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Tell that to my asian friend, who is like 165 cm and got rejected by a girl I know solely because of his race and height (she told me that was the reason like 2 weeks later after it happened at another party), that it was only because he didn't make her feel that way (when in fact he is super funny and quite confident guy).

I kinda get your point, but you can be a realist and not be a victim at the same time. Why just don't accept the fact, that face, height and all this other bullshit matter a lot? Why don't improve your appearance AND personality at the same time and only focus on the latter? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Also tell me then, why my not confident, shy and often needy ass still gets laid (I'm working on it for atleast two years now, but the progress is slow as hell, if there's even any), if my body and face doesn't matter that much. And why I get approached sometimes (altough mainly in clubs) when "muh mens role is to take action".

Just take the blackpill so the world around you makes sense and you know why shit like rejections are happening to you and also take the redpill, so you are not defeatist and you try to change and work on your situation and improve yourself in every way possible, because everything matters in this clown world.
Read my latest thread in “my conclusion” answered there. Your friend needs to try more. Don’t put yourself down, you’re doing something right

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Didn’t read to be honest also ur idk if ur religious or into LOA either way ur using both of them wrong

I will call upon a real chad to fight to u little shit
@ArvidGustavsson help me the op is harassing me for believing in lookism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
She is rooting for chad

Men who have the perception of women as these ego-centric creatures who laugh at us from their sexual mountain-tops, doling out which man gets (a chance at) the divine pussy access and which man gets to squander away his time in solitude — it works like that.

Think about it. Why do women spend so much time and effort on their appearance? Why do they go to singles’ bars and join dating sites and give blind dates a try? They don’t do it so that they can revel in rejecting a bunch of guys. They’re just as lonely and frustrated as we are. They want to meet a man. But not just any man, a chad — a man who is confident, charming, fun, and interesting, and 8/10+. A man who is non-needy, who is vulnerable, and who will honestly express himself to her, and 6'1+.

She wants you to be that man. She’s secretly rooting for you. She doesn’t want to reject you. Every time a new man walks up to her, she’s secretly saying to herself, "Please, please, please, be that man! Be the attractive man that I can't say no to." And then she looks at his face and she’s back to that horribly uncomfortable position of having to reject him again.

Other times it doesn’t even get that far. It’s obvious before he even opens his mouth that it’s game over. He’s ugly.

This is also why women are willing to overlook a lot of bonehead moves and mistakes we make if they like us. It’s amazing how many second and third chances a woman will give you if you're chad. She’s rooting for chad. She’s chad's biggest fan. She’s saying, “Oh, chad chickened out on asking me out this time, but I’ll find an excuse to call chad so maybe he’ll do it next time, teehee.” They’re begging for chad to succeed. That women at the party, in the coffee shop, on the dating site, they want you to be that unbelievably attractive man, that man who makes time stop for them and can make them feel things they’ve never felt before. They want you to be that. And when they reject you, it’s not because they enjoy it, or because they have a big ego, or because you’re too short or your muscles aren’t big enough… wait nevermind that's exactly the reasons why.

It’s because you didn’t give her that feeling. You didn’t make her spin and fall and laugh and forget where she was or who she was with. That’s what she goes out looking for: the man who can make her feel more alive. The Chad.

The next time you make your move, when she sees you coming — and trust me, she usually knows you're coming to her pics — know that **she’s already disgusted at you**. Secretly, she wants you to die as much as you do. And for a moment, she’s your biggest hater.

And your role as a subhuman is to take action. It’s all on you. It’s always on you. Go ER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
I read it all.

I like the concept, to think like that. Even if untrue, it's good to think like that. And plenty woman being miserable is correct, and needing men as much as visa versa is correct.
Overall, I think what is mainly missing.in this piece is:

1. That the total (100%) attractriveness of a man is about 75% (*1) decided by his looks (face, body, clothing. styling, etc.). While OP is writing in a way asif factors in that remaining 25% (confidence, communication skills, extraversion, etc.) make up about 90% of a man his attractiveness.

2. Matching factor. Most people end with people whom are about equally attractiove. A woman mioght be, or is rooting for a man to come up to her an to talk with her, when he's about her won level of attractiveness overall. Ort above her level, also obviously. Then it's nice/good for her; and a nice re-affirmation of her position in the dating market place. BUT imo, she is not rooting for you as a man most of the time, if you are or percieved to be well below her level/league of attractiveness. PLmety may more see it as an insult to some extend, because you have the audacity to think that she is at your attractiveness level. That's an ego hit, she can't take likely.

Generally true I think also, good observation.

You forgot to add: HIS levels of LOOKS. *2

final%20graphing-1.png

Females’ stated interest [what they say they want] and actual influence [What they do] of these attributes are all far off [],
Women underestimating
the power of attractiveness, shared interest, and fun, while thinking and telling people
[incorrectly/falsely] that they want a sincere, intelligent, and ambitious male.

A man CAN and WILL be rejected, because of his:
-Face
-height
-Body shape
-and even penis size;
If that is below her standard (alot)

My observation also. Man has the burden to initiate firswt contact, suggest another meetup, and move things sexually. Each time being the one in the postion of risking rejection.

Refrences for my made claims
*1 Study 1.
Face Is most important, then at 2nd place is Body. To quote: "face attractiveness was a significant stronger predictor of overall attractiveness"

How much does face matter?
About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body. (pretty brutal Blackpill by the way)
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.
The other 24%, is I guess stuff like voice, status, wealth, personality traits,extraversion, social skills, and so on.
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/r...f-the-face-and-body-to-overall-attractiveness

*2 study 2
link: https://www.kaggle.com/jph84562/the-ugly-truth-of-people-decisions-in-speed-dating
You are high iq bro I'm keeping an eye on you in my future rate me posts

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Thanks I appreciate it bro :)
Lol I wasn't talking to you. You're still either very young or very bluepilled and brainwashed by media. Looks>all. Halo effect is real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deathrasher42
Lol I wasn't talking to you. You're still either very young or very bluepilled and brainwashed by media. Looks>all. Halo effect is real.
Thanks bro I appreciate it :(

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Screenshot 20200606 0024192

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Rochefort6
i agree with a lot of this but also not with you downplaying how important looks are. youre redpilled, u need to become BLACKPILLED

i agree with a lot of this but also not with you downplaying how important looks are. youre redpilled, u need to become BLACKPILLED
I’m out of the basement, you need to stop overdosing on pills nigga

She is rooting for you

Men who have the perception of women as these ego-centric creatures who laugh at us from their sexual mountain-tops, doling out which man gets (a chance at) the divine pussy access and which man gets to squander away his time in solitude — it doesn’t work like that.

Think about it. Why do women spend so much time and effort on their appearance? Why do they go to singles’ bars and join dating sites and give blind dates a try? They don’t do it so that they can revel in rejecting a bunch of guys. They’re just as lonely and frustrated as we are. They want to meet a man. But not just any man, a great man — a man who is confident, charming, fun, and interesting. A man who is non-needy, who is vulnerable, and who will honestly express himself to her.

She wants you to be that man. She’s secretly rooting for you. She doesn’t want to reject you. Every time a new man walks up to her, she’s secretly saying to herself, "Please, please, please, be that man! Be the attractive man that I can't say no to." And then he nervously stutters around buying her a drink and making uncomfortable jokes about the weather and she’s back to that horribly uncomfortable position of having to reject him again.

Other times it doesn’t even get that far. It’s obvious before he even opens his mouth that it’s game over. He’s dressed like a clown or hasn’t combed his hair in three months, or he’s too drunk to even look at her directly.

This is also why women are willing to overlook a lot of bonehead moves and mistakes we make if they like us. It’s amazing how many second and third chances a woman will give you if she likes you. She’s rooting for you. She’s your biggest fan. She’s saying, “Oh, he chickened out on asking me out this time, but I’ll find an excuse to call him so maybe he’ll do it next time.” They’re begging for you to succeed. They want it just as bad as you do. That women at the party, in the coffee shop, on the dating site, they want you to be that unbelievably attractive man, that man who makes time stop for them and can make them feel things they’ve never felt before. They want you to be that. And when they reject you, it’s not because they enjoy it, or because they have a big ego, or because you’re too short or your muscles aren’t big enough…

The next time you make your move, when she sees you coming — and trust me, she usually sees you coming — know that **she’s already rooting for you**. Secretly, she wants you to succeed as much as you do. And for a moment, she’s your biggest fan.

And your role as a man is to take action. It’s all on you. It’s always on you. You move things forward.
This sounds like stolen text from a pua book. So which one is it? Is it models, the manual or 3%man

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
Damn, yeah instantly recognized those words, sorry wrong forum bro. No one respects pua's here.

• Love it
Reactions: Rochefort6