The Truth About Women (you’re not ready... 💊 )

Quick snap shot for you.

Recently began dating again; blonde, blue eyes, olive skin.
The sort where you can't go anywhere without men craning their necks looking at her.

2016 started off rough, I drew a line in the sand and focussed on these core principles.
Not one of them is women.

1. Health: gym (no less than 4 times a week) clean eating, lots of water
2. Career: work hard, regardless of industry, work hard.
3. Style: Instagram is a great source of inspiration, care for how you present yourself. This is not for them, this is for you.
4. Social: keep an active social life with friends, coffees dinners drinks. Go to events. Be seen.

This morning she said one sentence which for me defines how women view men. And it's essential in how we attract and how we remain attractive.

Word for word

"What I find so attractive about you, is you have this amazing, exciting, full life and I get this feeling your life is good with or without me in it. I love it"
THis nigga snapped mentally. Allegedly dating a foid that every man keeps turning his head around for, yet writing poems and essay on a half-incel site like there is no tomorrow.

I think this clown is either on drugs, or some mental trip like "law of attraction" or some fkn scientology gay shit. Watched too many law of attraction videos or something.

The first post is correct, with the huge difference that a woman expects to meet a Chad, with all those things, who will make her feel alive etc. etc. not a guy who looks like Deny Devito.

Im legit thinking this moron is a troll who wanted to provoke tons of comments from other ppl. The troll feeds off of attention and comments.
Fkn cringe threads ngl. Back to redpill camp with you, sucker.

Its probably some former PUA faggot who was selling his manifestos for money to bluepilled simps. Now as everyone, even the most bluepilled simps, realized than PUA is scam faggotry, he is throwing his shit out for free, because it became worthless.

Not a single cent.....

EDIT: hahah even without reading all the other comments (only read 1st post and replied), I figured this shit is some PUA gay bullshit. JFL- no joke. After reading the last couple of comments, it basically just confirmed it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
THis nigga snapped mentally. Allegedly dating a foid that every man keeps turning his head around for, yet writing poems and essay on a half-incel site like there is no tomorrow.

I think this clown is either on drugs, or some mental trip like "law of attraction" or some fkn scientology gay shit. Watched too many law of attraction videos or something.

The first post is correct, with the huge difference that a woman expects to meet a Chad, with all those things, who will make her feel alive etc. etc. not a guy who looks like Deny Devito.

Im legit thinking this moron is a troll who wanted to provoke tons of comments from other ppl. The troll feeds off of attention and comments.
Fkn cringe threads ngl. Back to redpill camp with you, sucker.
Lol that’s me 🤭 😊

dn work tbh shit guide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Just the other day I overheard my mother telling my 20 year old sister to look for a tall man. Woman don't hide their superficial criteria in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Rooting for chad

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5061