The truth is...

K

kobecel

Banned
Looks don't matter as much as you think
A gl guy with dull,boring or low energy personality will rarely get laid

An average guy who is high energy,has things to talk about,is entertaining will will slay like crazy

It's all about how you make her feel
This can be done by being unpredictable, running douchebag game or being a mysterious person

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Ritalincel, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Massive cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, Ritalincel, BendLowReachHigh and 20 others
Well im neither.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Einon, ShineBright and 8 others
Its genetic retard. And based off of how attractive you are. Its easy to be high energy when you know that people will enjoy your energy

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Ropemaxing, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
True to an extent

An average guy who is high energy,has things to talk about,is entertaining will will slay like crazy
you spelled big dick weird ,she will feel good with a big cock
exactly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deleted member 470
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 245 and DarknLost
[Bluepill]*
[Bluepill]*
[Bluepill]*

[Bluepill]*
[Bluepill]*
[Bluepill]*

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and nausea
bluepills me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and nausea
If i was chad it wouldnt matter my social retardness

Keep coping fag

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Leaked pic of OP

r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
shit thread, consider bonesmashing

Easy to believe in shit like this if you are chad and never experienced what being ugly is like

• +1
Reactions: Demir and nausea
:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Ban this fag. He only talks about dicks its starting to become annoying

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997, Demonstrator, Ropemaxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 1182

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Show me where in my comment i say that dicks are not important
It was implied in that you want people who talk abou dicks to be banned

so much cope in this thread jfl op is right BIG DICKS MAKE WOMEN FEEL GOOD AND IT DRIVES THEM CRAZY he just said it with his own words
why are you so obsessed with ur dick when you have other problems bro
Ban this fag. He only talks about dicks its starting to become annoying
legit, he should be worrying about his face or his autism first

why are you so obsessed with ur dick when you have other problems bro
because its the number 1 of my problems and the hardest to be solved if this is not fixed then nothing else matters
imagine if i actually went on my way to looksmaxx and cure my autism and then get humiliated because of my size bro it hurts and thats why i always value this to be the number 1 of my problems

• +1
because its the number 1 of my problems and the hardest to be solved if this is not fixed then nothing else matters
imagine if i actually went on my way to looksmaxx and cure my autism and then get humiliated because of my size bro it hurts and thats why i always value this to be the number 1 of my problems
Why not start jelqing and rubbing dht cream on your penis?

Bro you have like 75 kilos of fat in your cock fat pad, obviously your dick is gonna look tiny. Losing weight is the most efficient way to improve your dick size ESPECIALLY in your case.

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
Why not start jelqing and rubbing dht cream on your penis?
i did tried jelqing my dick is either too small to do it or my erections are shit which is likely both and i plan to propose the dht cream to my doctors to be prescribed this

being quiet and gl = mysterious wise man
being quiet and ugly = weird creepy school shooter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
i don't think so man(? or shemale)
im a male
Bro you have like 75 kilos of fat in your cock fat pad, obviously your dick is gonna look tiny. Losing weight is the most efficient way to improve your dick size ESPECIALLY in your case.
yes i am losing weight currently because my doctors wont do surgery on me or anything else if i dont lose the weight first

• +1
Reactions: Guest
bro if a dick is small enough, it's considered a clitoris, no need to see
tbh maybe my flaccid is a clitoris but my 4 inch hard dick is too big to even be classified as a micropenis bu my doctors

Just be high energy bro.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Demonstrator and itsoverbuddyboyo
looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and G O D
rope yourself you copecel

• +1
Reactions: G O D
tbh maybe my flaccid is a clitoris but my 4 inch hard dick is too big to even be classified as a micropenis bu my doctors
bro whats ur circumference

Personality pill is big, JFL at the people who deny it, think back to who was the most lusted after guy in class it probably wasn't the most gl but who was the most charismatic, alpha, of course he was also probably gl too since looks are also major(and I would still say more important than personality) but he wasnt the hottest maybe 3rd or 4th hottest, personality is still important although probably near useless on a subhuman and very difficult to measure
And if you're truly hot you dont have to worry about personality, just walk in to a room and you'll get pussy

Last edited:
good looking always wins

incel always loses in the end, one way or the other

It was implied in that you want people who talk abou dicks to be banned

Which part of HE ONLY TALKS ABOUT DICKS and THIS FACT IS BECOMING ANNOYING you didnt understand?

• JFL
Denying this is a major cope

A gl guy with dull,boring or low energy personality will rarely get laid

This can be done by being unpredictable, running douchebag game or being a mysterious person
Studies?
Examples that I can see right now?? Preferably many of them
Statistics?
Nothing
Personality pill is big, JFL at the people who deny it, think back to who was the most lusted after guy in class it probably wasn't the most gl but who was the most charismatic, alpha, of course he was also probably gl too since looks are also major(and I would still say more important than personality) but he wasnt the hottest maybe 3rd or 4th hottest, personality is still important although probably near useless on a subhuman and very difficult to measure
And if you're truly hot you dont have to worry about personality, just walk in to a room and you'll get pussy
It doesn’t matter much, it can help I agree

This is known as being low inhib and NT/dark triad

Just don’t be neurotic, there’s other studies about the effects of neuroticism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BendLowReachHigh
Which part of HE ONLY TALKS ABOUT DICKS and THIS FACT IS BECOMING ANNOYING you didnt understand?
No YOU misunderstand You said ‘this member will not stop talking about penises stop him’ and I replied with ‘penisise are important’ . Then you replied again with ‘when did I say dicks are not important’. Then I tried to explain how ‘if you want a member to be banned because he talks about penisise too much, then you must believe that talk about penis is excessive and must be halted, as penis is not a topic of importance’.

Last edited:
This is true tbh, I mog like 90%+ of boys in my grade and I get a lot of IOIs but I never get any actual results cause I’m status failoed hard and I have no social skills which prevents me from having barely any contact with females
“Muh looks are everything you can be a brain dead earthworm and women will approach you” my ass. Well atleast in high school when females can pick from GL popular guys with social skills in masses

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
No YOU misunderstand You said ‘this member will not stop talking about penises stop him’ and I replied with ‘penisise are important’ . Then you replied again with ‘when did I say dicks are not important’. Then I tried to explain how ‘if you want a member to be banned because he talks about penisise too much, then you must believe that talk about penis is excessive and must be halted, as penis is not a topic of importance’.

you're low IQ and im not reading all this shit