The truthpill

Lol reverse, I fucked most girls from tinder but rejected when approached
If you fucked girls from Tinder that means you have much more potential than me irl

ok ok ok. let me elaborate

the person might not be a religious person. but he believes society SHOULD have religion. even if he doesn't believe in it. however that is just an outsider perspective lookaing at society from a whole.

you're telling me its impossible for someone to not be religious but have an opinion that religion should exist to create a stable society? come on now
I believe studying for my math test is a wise thing, but I'm not going to do it.

If I had 20kg more muscle 5 inches taller and full head of hair I wouldn't be incel dn rd.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11035, HighIQcel and 1 other person
OH NOW I SEE WHY YOU MADE THIS COPE THREAD

LOOK AT THIS FAKE ASS SHIT

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
I believe studying for my math test is a wise thing, but I'm not going to do it.
oh my god terrible analogy.

the person believes god doesn't exist. they do not benefit from practicing religion (in the world they believe in where he doesn't). however, they acknowledge that society as a whole would be better off with religion.

your math test concerns you and you only.

If I had 20kg more muscle 5 inches taller and full head of hair I wouldn't be incel dn rd.
U kinda look weird thats true, but it's mostly your facial features tbh. They look too intimidating. You wouldn't be incel with more normal and less ogre facial features. And ofc curry

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
oh my god terrible analogy.

the person believes god doesn't exist. they do not benefit from practicing religion (in the world they believe in where he doesn't). however, they acknowledge that society as a whole would be better off with religion.

your math test concerns you and you only.
you cant say something is good than refuse to partake in the thing you acknowledge as helpful, its counter intuitive
"its not for me" is a stupid argument and those are the same people who would burn the Bible if they were in power

@personalityinkwell plz dont blaspheme and use Him instead of him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I think improving yourself mentally is still very important Bhai

You hear alot about how ex fat people still have that "I'm still fat" mentality and confidence issues

I think it's similar with accension, becoming gigachad won't fix years of rejection and pain

Also we have to come into terms that we can only looksmaxx to a certain point and that we can't all be gigachad

Inb4 bluepill

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Literally just leanmaxx and NTmaxx

• +1
I've said this before Incels, MGTOW, PSL, Feminism and what have you is all a PSY-OP to usher in the removal of family values in society and to make the genders hate each other, so (((they))) can create the NWO and win souls for Satan
NW7cels wish they could create a NW0 hairline.

@personalityinkwell plz dont blaspheme and use Him instead of him
wait for real? Him as opposed to him is blasphemy? what? never heard that before.
you cant say something is good than refuse to partake in the thing you acknowledge as helpful, its counter intuitive
"its not for me" is a stupid argument and those are the same people who would burn the Bible if they were in power
im not 100% sure about burning the bible. some would though.

and i don't feel like debating the semantics of whether its "hypocrisy" tbh. so i will agree to disagree

• +1
wait for real? Him as opposed to him is blasphemy? what? never heard that before.

im not 100% sure about burning the bible. some would though.

and i don't feel like debating the semantics of whether its "hypocrisy" tbh. so i will agree to disagree
Yes bro

these people swear "they are tolerant and accepting" but if they had the opportunity they would behead all Christians. Don't be fooled Satan is the Father of Lies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 4612
WARNING WALL OF TEXT INCOMING
The blackpill doesnt really have a set definition. The blackpill was created by a bunch of people on the internet, not by scholars (although researchers have done blackpilled studies).

I would define the blackpill as the belief that "looks are the most important factor for determining human attractiveness" over other factors such as confidence and personality. This applies for both genders although each gender has some difference in preferences for whats attractive (women value height alot more then men and men value youth much more then women). This idea of the blackpill is true however people will factor in other variables when choosing who to have sex with. What is considered good looking is relative to the people around you. Being good looking is mainly down to having good dimorphism and being a healthy human. Health and beauty go hand in hand. Things like sub 8 law are cope.

People will factor in their own desperation, loneliness, self worth and past experiences and they will factor in the other persons personality when deciding wether they should have sex or not. However their initial assessment of your attractiveness will be final, unless your looks change. I would say mere exposure effect + other non looks based factors can sway your percieved attractiveness by 20%. This would explain the looks halo, if your gl and have a good personality a 20% increase to your attractiveness will increase your rating by more then if your a normie.

If everyone was given the opportunity to build their perfect spouse, they would be 8PSL. However people will end up dating their objective looksmatch (not hurr durr all men are subhumans dating stacies) due to percieved self worth. If their partner thinks they can do better, they will probably try and do better. Eventually two people will end up in a relationship ship which is at a looks equilbrium, where both parties think they cannot do better then eachother. By this logic your looksmatch is out there waiting for you. You will get females with juggernauted SMV who will reject you but they will only get pumped and dumped by guys who are higher SMV then her.

There are outliers to the theory, which are people dating other people who are not their looksmatch. I predict that most of these relationships will not last long as the better looking party will attempt to find their looksmatch. Some people are delusional so they will cuck their looksmatch in hopes to get with somebody better, but they will never be able to ltr somebody above their looksmatch. So in the case of women you get roasties who have had a ONS with chad, so they believe they can get an LTR with Chad. Chad only fucked below his looksmatch for validation or out of desperation, but the roastie will not know/accept this.

For the few LTRs where the people are truly mismatched in looks, I would predict the better looking party is making a rational decision or they are both eachothers first (JBF theory is legit) and they couldnt imagine dating anyone else.

tl;dr: Looks are the most important factor for human attractiveness, but people will factor in other variables when choosing who to have sex with. People cannot LTR anyone who is clearly better looking then them, so you will eventually end up dating your looksmatch (provided your not a terasubhuman).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, JadedNormie, Looks234 and 2 others
  • WTF
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
For the few LTRs where the people are truly mismatched in looks, I would predict the better looking party is making a rational decision or they are both eachothers first (JBW theory is legit) and they couldnt imagine dating anyone else.
you mean JBF right?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I've said this before Incels, MGTOW, PSL, Feminism and what have you is all a PSY-OP to usher in the removal of family values in society and to make the genders hate each other, so (((they))) can create the NWO and win souls for Satan
excatly ur an actually quite smart, in reality if they break up the family shit then people pay more for products, for example one car for two people is less profitable then two cars for 2 people

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 5969
The blackpill doesnt really have a set definition. The blackpill was created by a bunch of people on the internet, not by scholars (although researchers have done blackpilled studies).

I would define the blackpill as the belief that "looks are the most important factor for determining human attractiveness" over other factors such as confidence and personality. This applies for both genders although each gender has some difference in preferences for whats attractive (women value height alot more then men and men value youth much more then women). This idea of the blackpill is true however people will factor in other variables when choosing who to have sex with. What is considered good looking is relative to the people around you. Being good looking is mainly down to having good dimorphism and being a healthy human. Health and beauty go hand in hand. Things like sub 8 law are cope.

People will factor in their own desperation, loneliness, self worth and past experiences and they will factor in the other persons personality when deciding wether they should have sex or not. However their initial assessment of your attractiveness will be final, unless your looks change. I would say mere exposure effect + other non looks based factors can sway your percieved attractiveness by 20%. This would explain the looks halo, if your gl and have a good personality a 20% increase to your attractiveness will increase your rating by more then if your a normie.

If everyone was given the opportunity to build their perfect spouse, they would be 8PSL. However people will end up dating their objective looksmatch (not hurr durr all men are subhumans dating stacies) due to percieved self worth. If their partner thinks they can do better, they will probably try and do better. Eventually two people will end up in a relationship ship which is at a looks equilbrium, where both parties think they cannot do better then eachother. By this logic your looksmatch is out there waiting for you. You will get females with juggernauted SMV who will reject you but they will only get pumped and dumped by guys who are higher SMV then her.

There are outliers to the theory, which are people dating other people who are not their looksmatch. I predict that most of these relationships will not last long as the better looking party will attempt to find their looksmatch. Some people are delusional so they will cuck their looksmatch in hopes to get with somebody better, but they will never be able to ltr somebody above their looksmatch. So in the case of women you get roasties who have had a ONS with chad, so they believe they can get an LTR with Chad. Chad only fucked below his looksmatch for validation or out of desperation, but the roastie will not know/accept this.

For the few LTRs where the people are truly mismatched in looks, I would predict the better looking party is making a rational decision or they are both eachothers first (JBF theory is legit) and they couldnt imagine dating anyone else.

tl;dr: Looks are the most important factor for human attractiveness, but people will factor in other variables when choosing who to have sex with. People cannot LTR anyone who is clearly better looking then them, so you will eventually end up dating your looksmatch (provided your not a terasubhuman).
amazing informational post, read every word and completely agree

• Love it
excatly ur an actually quite smart, in reality if they break up the family shit then people pay more for products, for example one car for two people is less profitable then two cars for 2 people
Thanks brother and Amen

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger

Maybe true, but I thought the point was that ones looksmatch is just happy having casual sex with men who are above their looksmatch level (Chads) until they are about 30

Meanwhile all their male counterparts get barely scraps until they are 30.
after all why would a girl shag their looksmatch through their twenties when they can sleep with better?

So LTR'ing ones Looksmatch theory is largely irrelevant for young men?

Last edited:
Copium

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
i agree but the same personality that gets me the girl makes me lose her so i think looks matter alot for relationships lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Maybe true, but I thought the point was that ones looksmatch is just happy having casual sex with men who are above their looksmatch level (Chads) until they are about 30

Meanwhile all their male counterparts get barely scraps until they are 30.
after all why would a girl shag their looksmatch through their twenties when they can sleep with better?

So LTR'ing ones Looksmatch theory is largely irrelevant for young men?

Idk @ this, the fantasy of having a perfect LTR until death seems alot better then having casual sex until your 30s. I can't answer this question for you. Women are still slut shamed but slutting around is alot more accepted by society nowadays. I dont think women who sleep around are happy, casual sex is an idea sold to women by the media, in aims to empower them. Women who sleep around will end up jaded by their 30s so there is no way this lifestyle brings furfillment. I rarely meet women who actively choose to sleep around.

However sexual desire isnt limited to once person. Acting on impulse to have sex with somebody is a concisious decision you have to make. If everyone acted on impulse without social stigma rape would be an extremely common occurance. Everyone would cuck their partner at the first chance they got. Human relations make little sense to me, its alot easier observing mating rituals and monogamy vs polygamy in other animals in comparison to humans.

There are some things which suggest which humans are meant to be monogamous and there are other things which suggest humans are supposed to be polyamerous. I have had alot of evidence for both presented to me throughout my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Idk @ this, the fantasy of having a perfect LTR until death seems alot better then having casual sex until your 30s. I can't answer this question for you. Women are still slut shamed but slutting around is alot more accepted by society nowadays. I dont think women who sleep around are happy, casual sex is an idea sold to women by the media, in aims to empower them. Women who sleep around will end up jaded by their 30s so there is no way this lifestyle brings furfillment. I rarely meet women who actively choose to sleep around.

However sexual desire isnt limited to once person. Acting on impulse to have sex with somebody is a concisious decision you have to make. If everyone acted on impulse without social stigma rape would be an extremely common occurance. Everyone would cuck their partner at the first chance they got. Human relations make little sense to me, its alot easier observing mating rituals and monogamy vs polygamy in other animals in comparison to humans.

There are some things which suggest which humans are meant to be monogamous and there are other things which suggest humans are supposed to be polyamerous. I have had alot of evidence for both presented to me throughout my life.
These are some High IQ responses.
Yeah some people believe that there are even genetic qualities that determine whether people are polygamous or monogamous I believe its called R strategy vs K strategy.
this guy talks a lot about this stuff
Edward Dutton

• +1
These are some High IQ responses.
Yeah some people believe that there are even genetic qualities that determine whether people are polygamous or monogamous I believe its called R strategy vs K strategy.
this guy talks a lot about this stuff
Edward Dutton

I will look it up later, ty for info bro. Well I guess I can put this theory to the test. Currently I believe monogamy mogs, but I have seen some of my friends go from LTR to casual sex (may be due to a messy breakup). When I become a sex haver I will see if I still want to LTR years down the line (soyciety will not help thanks to them promoting casual sex but we shall see).

Yes potentially it is an idea sold to them.
Also there's probably also the idea that they want to get their adventures in while they can they don't want to have boring lives or look back and think they didn't live life to the fullest. I've had girls that I saw casually have a change of heart and say "yeah i was stupid and ive grown a bit mature now and am over that phase" "Now i want a relationship"
This is just rationalization imo, they wanted to do it at the time

Yeah Incelmatics talks about this stuff a lot on his streams but i think maybe what stops some "nearcel" guys from getting a good LTR would be their social atomization maybe. I'm only speculating really though.
Most LTR's will come from Workplace, Higher education (College/Uni) or social circle

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and mulattomaxxer
I will look it up later, ty for info bro. Well I guess I can put this theory to the test. Currently I believe monogamy mogs, but I have seen some of my friends go from LTR to casual sex (may be due to a messy breakup). When I become a sex haver I will see if I still want to LTR years down the line (soyciety will not help thanks to them promoting casual sex but we shall see).
Monogamy is depth of experience, Manwhoring is breadth of experience
Monogamy is probably better for mental wellbeing and being an actual human probably :lul:

I mean you get some extremists like Jordan Peterson saying "muh casual sex is terrible and Psychopathic, pathologize you mind"

• +1
Yes potentially it is an idea sold to them.
Also there's probably also the idea that they want to get their adventures in while they can they don't want to have boring lives or look back and think they didn't live life to the fullest. I've had girls that I saw casually have a change of heart and say "yeah i was stupid and ive grown a bit mature now and am over that phase" "Now i want a relationship"
This is just rationalization imo, they wanted to do it at the time

Yeah Incelmatics talks about this stuff a lot on his streams but i think maybe what stops some "nearcel" guys from getting a good LTR would be their social atomization maybe. I'm only speculating really though.
Most LTR's will come from Workplace, Higher education (College/Uni) or social circle

Yeah, thats what casual sex is aiming to sell. Casual sex is all about FOMO (Fear of missing out), and easing you into the idea of living a hendoistic lifestyle. If there are more hendoists in the world this means the 1% become even richer, as people are going to be spending money over saving it. There is also more money to be made from broken up families in comparison to a picket fence nuclear family.

Blackpill isnt the truth, blackpill is cope. It's a negative and a sinister cope, but it's still a cope. Thinking "my face/ height/ dick is brutal and thats why no girls wanna be with me" is not true. Thinking "once I get this and this and this surgery or this and this and this softmaxx I will fix my issue which is face/height/dick and girls will want me" is also cope.
In reality, most of attraction unironically comes down to how you act. Now, sure, if your face and body is utterly repulsive (bottom 5%) then it is indeed over because of your looks. But that's not applicable to most people here.
If you have a hot face and body (top 10%), then it will indeed allow you to slay any girls u want without having to show a personality or treat her well, but this also doesn't apply to most people on this forum.
Unironically personality and behavior matters. Stop coping with muh looks. First of all, whatever cope looksmaxxes you are planning on doing won't turn you into a chad. Second of all, being a bit better looking won't tackle the actual reasons for your inceldom - which (unless u are very ugly or short or dicklet) aren't your looks.

inb4 replies like: "Hurr hurr you're coping, you think you're incel because of your personality but you're actually incel because you're ugly"
Yes, and I have proof of that. I could even be a bit uglier, but if I didn't have whatever failos I have currently I would indeed not be incel.
As an example, I can use my biological father. He was able to fuck a good looking young virgin JB and reproduce - to create me, meanwhile I am rotting on this forum, despite having a better face than him.

And I'm not bluepilled. I'm 100% certain that if I didn't have my failos (deformed lower palate, misshaped nose, overly large skull, long-ish philtrum, mediocre eye area), I would have a face that falls within the top 10% range, and would not be incel. With a good face whatever failos I have would not affect my SMV, and I would not be on this forum. But of course no surgeries will make this a reality for me.
The truthpill is that it didn't have to be over for me just based off my looks alone, although yes - If I was good looking it 100% wouldn't be over, because it wasn't over for my biological dad, but yet it is over for some other reason, which I dont think is fixable.

And btw, go ahead and tell me I don't mog my father. I'd really like to see a universe in which I dont.

View attachment 823603View attachment 823604View attachment 823605View attachment 823606View attachment 823612
Vs
View attachment 823609View attachment 823618View attachment 823619View attachment 823620
ur father should have slapped the shit out of u as a kid

ur father should have slapped the shit out of u as a kid
He died when I was 3 nigger. And yes, he did slap the shit out of my mother when she was pregnant with me. Even tried to stab her a couple times.

• So Sad
He died when I was 3 nigger. And yes, he did slap the shit out of my mother when she was pregnant with me. Even tried to stab her a couple times.
good i m happy 4 u and happy 2 hear that

Monogamy is depth of experience, Manwhoring is breadth of experience
Monogamy is probably better for mental wellbeing and being an actual human probably :lul:

I mean you get some extremists like Jordan Peterson saying "muh casual sex is terrible and Psychopathic, pathologize you mind"

Casual sex is bad for society, however humans are not designed to be in 100% monogamous relationships. No animal is designed to be 100% monogamous, even monogamous animals like swans will rape other swans when they get the opportunity, its just their default state is in a pair to raise children.

I would imagine the "optimal" way for humans to live, assuming we are acting on impulse is to be socially monogamous, but still aim to have external relations. Men will aim to fuck as many women as possible while trying to mate guard their female so they dont get cucked. This is a very monkey brain way to think however.

Even if humans are polyamerous, society would never work if we actively accepted polaymory. Chads would get murdered and rape cases would skyrocket (look at india for example, its over for you if your a female in india tbh).

• +1
Reactions: JadedNormie and normieschmormie

This is mostly facts. Teenagers who've just discovered the blackpill will say 'cope' because they lack life experiences and critical thinking skills

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 5746
High iq. All these so called movements just radicalize people on purpose

Last edited:
  • +1