The Two Realms of “Looks”

AsGoodAsItGets

AsGoodAsItGets

God's Favorite
Let me introduce to you, the two innate elements of looks as perceived by a sort of status transference in the eyes of the proverbial beholder. So, there are two types of people in terms of visual aesthetic sensitivity. Let me share my opinion on how this translates to trends in human behavior, in terms of how we perceive and adopt what is cool.

There is the kind of person, who immediately recognizes patterns, curves, different kinds of curves and convergences and is outright borderline OCD about visual and spatial arrangement of objects and elements in space. These people can be categorized as spatial thinkers. They see pages in a textbook to recollect the answer for an exam, in contrast to how other people may outright recollect the auditory signal that tell the answer in their head.

So how does this matter to us? Let me elaborate. Fashion designers vs. models. Creators vs. consumers. Trend setters vs. trend followers. There is a natural psychological proclivity of the mind to validate a traditionally beautiful masculine face or structure. There is but another inclination of the mind to validate and place at a higher status, the visual signalling associated with a successful risktaking behaviour. It’s the sort of non chalant behaviour that lead to the creation of trends.

Now I will let you decide if trends are brought on by the confidence that comes from being traditionally masculine or if younger, a pretty boy, that leads to his ability to takes those risks. The verdict about that is up to you, because you have more research on that than I do. But the fact of the matter is, the crazy risk taking rebel type guys, who have an unreal high tolerance to the sort social pressure that stomps on you to be the fucking same, and tells you, “You’re different Youre making everyone of us uncomfortable that we have to step it up. Why do you have to make us think?” This sort of social pressure resilience is what creates trends. The balls to go through fire knowing that you will be accepted and that people will come through is what trend setting is about.

Now let me ask you, have you started growing your hair in the past half year or so, because of the long hair trend? Sorry to break it to you, but that’s a “trend” now. If you see a commonality in the social space about whatever you’re trying to do, you’ve just missed the bus on the cool factor. If you see things are accepted, it’s “over”, because now your uncle wants to try it. Since everyone’s doing it right? Wrong, you’re uncool. The cool kids do it first. And then they move on. I’d be trolling if I told you I didn’t have the urge to puke inward when all the losers started growing their hair, like they just discovered fire. Seriously, you still think it’s cool, if everyones doing it? What a joke. I was growing my hair, when the whole undercut shit became common and little kids got permission from their parents to do it. Dads were doing wirk permissible undercuts, because, “It looks neat”, they said. What the fuck?

In essence, if your style is accepted, change your style. This ties in nicely with the fact that bitches won’t outright admit the fact that rebels turn them the fuck on. They love the outspoken, unagreeable, broody, in his head type. When I walked into the metros with my long hair and busy beard a year a half back, I got IOIs from all kinds of girls, from college to those hot fucking milfs that wanted a good hot stud. Girls would come right close to me in crowded trains and “inadvertently” rub their asses on my dick. I won’t discuss what those lead to at this moment. But the point is this is how powerful trend setting, risk taking, baller player slaying social pressure handling ability is for the opposite sex. You also get shit tests from guys, AMoG tests from bigger dudes. You pass them, and they wanna be your friend. They respect you for it.

A lot of focus here is on the ability to be pretty boys. Trust me guys, pretty boys are getting mogged. Pretty boys are pretty much like girls. Only that they’re boys. They get treated like girls. Girls treat them precious. Is that what you want? Sure I’ve had that when I was younger. But the me today, would mog the shit out of pretty boy me. He wouldn’t have a fucking chance. You want women to treat you like a king, because she knows you handle shit. You’re a risk taker, you invade places, you return victorious. You don’t get fucked. You get a few scars, you make it look good. They touch your scars and tell you how brave you are. You get fucked, you go into monk mode, train harder in your field, remember everything that was done to you, make it the best thing that has happened to you and you return and mog the shit out of them. You tell em, “Hey, thanks for doing that to me. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have reached where I’m today” Trust me there’s nothing more you need to do to “live rent free” in their head for the rest of their lives. Whoever that did you in, they’re not coming back from it. They will suck your cock and worship it. They’re not doing that for the pretty boys.

TAKE THE calculated RISK and create the trend. It’s a proof of concept that you can go through fire and survive. And that you will make your burns look cool. That is social capital. That is respect.

PS: I might continue this thread when I have more than a rough passing thought on this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: warpsociety, mewcoper, gaymidget and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piscicide, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 2729 and 13 others
?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and AsGoodAsItGets

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and sytyl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 11053, EzioGrezzo and 7 others
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and AsGoodAsItGets
@AsGoodAsItGets tip for you, if your thread gets long, make a TLTR version

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and BigBoy
O
@AsGoodAsItGets tip for you, if your thread gets long, make a TLTR version
Okay bro, just came off work. Was supposed to send a pic to a member but got busy. Had this thought in mind when I opened the site, so I quickly put it on paper. Next time, I will do that! Thanks.

Come on bro, that’s the victim of an attack. Show some respect. He has scars and he still didn’t say it’s “over”.
He's exposing the truth, women will say he's "such a nice guy" but that's only virtue signaling. We must expose this clown world

• So Sad
Dn rd this drivel.

O

Okay bro, just came off work. Was supposed to send a pic to a member but got busy. Had this thought in mind when I opened the site, so I quickly put it on paper. Next time, I will do that! Thanks.
You can just edit the post and do that

• +1
just use big words for reputation theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 7866
I don't understand what OP says. But if it's "don't follow the trends"; I roughly agree,

Fuck the trend.
Find out what hair styles fityour face shape.
Find out what clothing colors, fit you. And find out what you like to send out with your clothing style. AND,, stick to that, and say: fuck the trend.

That's imo the best solution to go about Trends.

I like htough. That planty dudes follow trends. BECAUSE, a significant groups look hidious when following the trend, so less competition.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and AsGoodAsItGets
not even the title

wow.. coming from an introspective person, you need some friends or something bro, i definitely know you’re in your head too much and 95% of the people on this forum aren’t of the same likeness to listen to your extensive thoughts

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and AsGoodAsItGets
Let me introduce to you, the two innate elements of looks as perceived by a sort of status transference in the eyes of the proverbial beholder. So, there are two types of people in terms of visual aesthetic sensitivity. Let me share my opinion on how this translates to trends in human behavior, in terms of how we perceive and adopt what is cool.

There is the kind of person, who immediately recognizes patterns, curves, different kinds of curves and convergences and is outright borderline OCD about visual and spatial arrangement of objects and elements in space. These people can be categorized as spatial thinkers. They see pages in a textbook to recollect the answer for an exam, in contrast to how other people may outright recollect the auditory signal that tell the answer in their head.

So how does this matter to us? Let me elaborate. Fashion designers vs. models. Creators vs. consumers. Trend setters vs. trend followers. There is a natural psychological proclivity of the mind to validate a traditionally beautiful masculine face or structure. There is but another inclination of the mind to validate and place at a higher status, the visual signalling associated with a successful risktaking behaviour. It’s the sort of non chalant behaviour that lead to the creation of trends.

Now I will let you decide if trends are brought on by the confidence that comes from being traditionally masculine or if younger, a pretty boy, that leads to his ability to takes those risks. The verdict about that is up to you, because you have more research on that than I do. But the fact of the matter is, the crazy risk taking rebel type guys, who have an unreal high tolerance to the sort social pressure that stomps on you to be the fucking same, and tells you, “You’re different Youre making everyone of us uncomfortable that we have to step it up. Why do you have to make us think?” This sort of social pressure resilience is what creates trends. The balls to go through fire knowing that you will be accepted and that people will come through is what trend setting is about.

Now let me ask you, have you started growing your hair in the past half year or so, because of the long hair trend? Sorry to break it to you, but that’s a “trend” now. If you see a commonality in the social space about whatever you’re trying to do, you’ve just missed the bus on the cool factor. If you see things are accepted, it’s “over”, because now your uncle wants to try it. Since everyone’s doing it right? Wrong, you’re uncool. The cool kids do it first. And then they move on. I’d be trolling if I told you I didn’t have the urge to puke inward when all the losers started growing their hair, like they just discovered fire. Seriously, you still think it’s cool, if everyones doing it? What a joke. I was growing my hair, when the whole undercut shit became common and little kids got permission from their parents to do it. Dads were doing wirk permissible undercuts, because, “It looks neat”, they said. What the fuck?

In essence, if your style is accepted, change your style. This ties in nicely with the fact that bitches won’t outright admit the fact that rebels turn them the fuck on. They love the outspoken, unagreeable, broody, in his head type. When I walked into the metros with my long hair and busy beard a year a half back, I got IOIs from all kinds of girls, from college to those hot fucking milfs that wanted a good hot stud. Girls would come right close to me in crowded trains and “inadvertently” rub their asses on my dick. I won’t discuss what those lead to at this moment. But the point is this is how powerful trend setting, risk taking, baller player slaying social pressure handling ability is for the opposite sex. You also get shit tests from guys, AMoG tests from bigger dudes. You pass them, and they wanna be your friend. They respect you for it.

A lot of focus here is on the ability to be pretty boys. Trust me guys, pretty boys are getting mogged. Pretty boys are pretty much like girls. Only that they’re boys. They get treated like girls. Girls treat them precious. Is that what you want? Sure I’ve had that when I was younger. But the me today, would mog the shit out of pretty boy me. He wouldn’t have a fucking chance. You want women to treat you like a king, because she knows you handle shit. You’re a risk taker, you invade places, you return victorious. You don’t get fucked. You get a few scars, you make it look good. They touch your scars and tell you how brave you are. You get fucked, you go into monk mode, train harder in your field, remember everything that was done to you, make it the best thing that has happened to you and you return and mog the shit out of them. You tell em, “Hey, thanks for doing that to me. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have reached where I’m today” Trust me there’s nothing more you need to do to “live rent free” in their head for the rest of their lives. Whoever that did you in, they’re not coming back from it. They will suck your cock and worship it. They’re not doing that for the pretty boys.

TAKE THE calculated RISK and create the trend. It’s a proof of concept that you can go through fire and survive. And that you will make your burns look cool. That is social capital. That is respect.

PS: I might continue this thread when I have more than a rough passing thought on this.
I agree with your assessment for the most part.
I’ll add into it by saying that whatever you choose to wear- be it sheep, rebel, businessman whatever look you want to go for it must fit well (crucial) and be clean

• +1
wow.. coming from an introspective person, you need some friends or something bro, i definitely know you’re in your head too much and 95% of the people on this forum aren’t of the same likeness to listen to your extensive thoughts
This is what I do for a living. So just something stemming from how we think In our field, in a sort of contribution to how you may look at putting your “self” out there. I’m in charge of seeing a few years ahead, studying history, predicting patterns and creating trends.

I agree with your assessment for the most part.
I’ll add into it by saying that whatever you choose to wear- be it sheep, rebel, businessman whatever look you want to go for it must fit well (crucial) and be clean
Respect. Appreciate your thought.

graycel moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and AsGoodAsItGets
A
I don't understand what OP says. But if it's "don't follow the trends"; I roughly agree,

Fuck the trend.
Find out what hair styles fityour face shape.
Find out what clothing colors, fit you. And find out what you like to send out with your clothing style. AND,, stick to that, and say: fuck the trend.

That's imo the best solution to go about Trends.

I like htough. That planty dudes follow trends. BECAUSE, a significant groups look hidious when following the trend, so less competition.
Agree. This is a huge topic and there are incredible nuances in how style manifests. The OG photo of Zayn Malik with the hair in front is the epitome of this kind of thinking. It was a moment in pop culture because of the non chalance of how the whole thing came about. It’s like he didn’t even plan for it to happen. And that set the fire.

just use big words for reputation theory
If you unironically thought he used "big words" you might be low IQ and feeling attacked, hints your name "Insecure".

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03
You can just edit the post and do that
Hey mate, sorry about that. I think the edit feature might be a time sensitive feature. Because the three dots next to the report button have disappeared. I will keep your tip in mind for the next post. It’s not easy to convey to people how to begin to show that sense of easy sexy style that charms women. I can show people how to dress and style their hair or whatever, but it’s a sort of what we call “sprezzatura” that chicks dig. And that is something that has to click in the person, not something you do for the sake of it. That’s effortless style. It’s royalty that wears a patched sweater. It’s Giovanni Agnelli wearing a wrist watch over his shirt cuff leading to an industrialist becoming a style icon.