The "ugly thugmaxxed guys get gfs" myth explained and debunked.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
Before I get into the meat and potatoes of this post, I first need to explain the concept of "frontin".

The top definition of "frontin" on Urban dictionary is:

"Urban slang. To put up a facade or make appearances, typically to impress or in some way deceive to maintain image. From 'to front'."

Now, frontin exists on a spectrum, from implicit, to exaggeration, to full blown lies.

Implicit frontin, for example, would be someone who wears expensive clothes and jewelry, but works at Mcdonalds and lives with his parents. This is "frontin" as the expensive clothes and jewelry are intended to give the illusion that he is much more financially successful than he actually is. Frontin by exaggeration would be someone claiming they make $5000 a week selling drugs, when they only make a fraction of that. Frontin by telling a full blown lie would be claiming to be in a gang you're not, nor ever were, in (also known as "claimin".).

Now, the reality of thugmaxxed guys is that they are all frontin to some extent. Frontin is simply a part of the culture. It's a macho culture where everyone tries to one up each other and nobody ever shows any sign of weakness. Even thugmaxxed guys who are genuinely wealthy, high status, and successful with women partake in embellishment.

So what it comes down to is, ugly thugmaxxed guys are KHV like us, but they are far more motivated to lie about it. But the more naive and sheltered incels don't understand any of this, so they take the ugly thugmaxxed KHV's lies of success with women at face value.

I've known quite a few ugly thugmaxxed guys, and while many claimed success with women, I never once saw a single one of them with a girl, ever. And many I caught lying red-handed. They'd tell contradicting stories....names and other details would change, etc. I've been blackpilled from a fairly young age, so I always picked up on this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Lorsss and Heirio
i'd be lying if i said i read a single word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, medialcanthuscel, Deleted member 2095 and 4 others
all the guys that were somewhat successful with girls in my area are good looking

:/

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Ryo_Hazuki and toolateforme

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
toolateforme

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Ritalincel
Cope, this guy is incel to psl standards yet he woke up with foids sucking his dick

Lil xan wiki wikipedia age real name girlfriend influences 560x412

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22000