The ultimate blackpill about your craniofacial growth/anglefrauding

O

Ocelot

This isn't going to be much into theory. It's something you can try yourself, right now.

We know that mms of bone make all the difference between a subhuman and a normie, a normie and a chad, etc. If you have an eye for facial measurements and visualising a face with different features, this is water.
Similarly, since it's mere mms of bone making all the difference, angles can make all the difference too.

Frankfurt plane is the line connecting the porion, a point on the ear to the inferior margin of your orbit.
A good way to locate these points is to go into sunlight, everyone will have some level of hollowing in this lighting from the side, point where hollowing ends and a bony prominence begins, that's the orbit, and then you have the porion. Feel the point just below your zygo arch, and slide that back into the ear. You will more or less reach the necessary point.
The line connecting the two points must be parallel to the ground; this is the standard anatomical position of the skull.
Externala

Your head posture should look like like this:
Frankfurt plane

Now take a picture from the side, not angled from the 3/4th or something. Align your phone camera with the vertical line in the picture above.

Unless your username is @Copemaxxing or @SubhumanCurrycel
You WILL look subhuman.

Most people don't realise that this:
Palladino

is ABOVE average facial growth today. From the 3/4th or even a slightly different angle, this is how he looks like:
Palla2
Palla4

"wow chad jaw bro"

Don't underestimate the importance of head tilt; everyone you see will be walking around with their head tilted upwards as a natural response to a downward grown face

Frankfurtplanepill

credits to @thecel for
Frankfurt Plane Misconception | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5104 and 26 others
wrong section

still mogged
1607017153364-png.845716

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Birdcell and Deleted member 12216
still mogged
1607017153364-png.845716
not true side (can see the nasion from here so his head is tilted towards the camera) + tilting head slightly up

did you even read the thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12218, CommonFag and 2 others
True side profile means nothing irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA, Yerico7 and 2 others
There are quite a few instances where it does. I had to give an recorded interview for my school, I purposely tilted my chair so I'd be recorded in 3/4th rather than true side.
This is why light stubble almost always mogs clean shaved imo, you will look acceptable even in true side

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
There are quite a few instances where it does. I had to give an recorded interview for my school, I purposely tilted my chair so I'd be recorded in 3/4th rather than true side.
This is why light stubble almost always mogs clean shaved imo, you will look acceptable even in true side
The submental area is so important to look decent from a side profile angle. My top priority in looksmaxxing is maintaining minimal fat in that area tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ocelot
The submental area is so important to look decent from a side profile angle. My top priority in looksmaxxing is maintaining minimal fat in that area tbh
yeah some people like tom hardy have good fw growth yet shit submentals, and he looks horrendous from profile

• +1
in real life it barely matters in my experience. as soon as the angle gets slightly skewed from 90 degrees you cant really tell what someone's profile looks like

• +1
yeah some people like tom hardy have good fw growth yet shit submentals, and he looks horrendous from profile
It's one of the first facial areas to age. Literally all 30+yo dudes have shit submentals it's worrying ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
This isn't going to be much into theory. It's something you can try yourself, right now.

We know that mms of bone make all the difference between a subhuman and a normie, a normie and a chad, etc. If you have an eye for facial measurements and visualising a face with different features, this is water.
Similarly, since it's mere mms of bone making all the difference, angles can make all the difference too.

Frankfurt plane is the line connecting the porion, a point on the ear to the inferior margin of your orbit.
A good way to locate these points is to go into sunlight, everyone will have some level of hollowing in this lighting from the side, point where hollowing ends and a bony prominence begins, that's the orbit, and then you have the porion. Feel the point just below your zygo arch, and slide that back into the ear. You will more or less reach the necessary point.
The line connecting the two points must be parallel to the ground; this is the standard anatomical position of the skull.
View attachment 985534
View attachment 985536

Now take a picture from the side, not angled from the 3/4th or something. Align your phone camera with the vertical line in the picture above.

You WILL look subhuman.

View attachment 985539
is ABOVE average facial growth today. From the 3/4th or even a slightly different angle, this is how he looks like:
View attachment 985540View attachment 985545
"wow chad jaw bro"

Don't underestimate the importance of head tilt; everyone you see will be walking around with their head tilted upwards as a natural response to a downward grown face

View attachment 985542

credits to @thecel for
Frankfurt Plane Misconception | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Is this a true side profile?
C3E2FA14 1ADA 4383 8BE7 6E132BAAAA21

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, Julius and Ocelot
Is this a true side profile?
View attachment 985611
head tilt is proper, but it's slightly off from the side, but that's just me being pedantic.

Not that it would matter in your case, your chin is literally beyond your lips in the Frankfurt plane, insanity tbh, especially considering you have larger lips than most people who have good chin projection.
You have more chin projection than Gandy despite having way larger lips than he does.
Gandy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6531 and 4 others
My jaw looks much better when I tilt my head in

View attachment 985534
View attachment 985536

You WILL look subhuman.

View attachment 985539
"wow chad jaw bro"

View attachment 985542

credits to @thecel for
Good post, when u are recessed u naturally develop bad head posture to keep ur airway open

I always do pose number two tbh because I need to fraud upper eyelid hooding, tough dilemma.

Frefrefre

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
no forward growth for your hair srs

hairpill is a weirdly powerful blackpill, since hair is not that useful practically
Most historically "evolutionary useful" physical facial traits that are considered attractive, and that signal good health and the ability to carry on the species, are only useful now,

so as to get ahead of the male competition in scoring entitled, unsufferable Gen Z PSL 3 landwhales.

That clown world is one sick joke tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot and WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 12216
Man I really do have a recessed chin you are absolutely spot-on @zaynbrah

My side-profile in the Frankfurt place is incel-tier, especially on my weaker facial side:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216

View attachment 985534
View attachment 985536

You WILL look subhuman.

View attachment 985539
"wow chad jaw bro"

View attachment 985542

credits to @thecel for
You know what I do? I just lie flat on the floor try not to jut nothing just flat on my back. Does that reveal your true side profile? That's how I always did it. I don't have an xray so I can't exactly line up the two points how you showed.

Wow I found out my ears are different shape

• JFL
all my homies love ocelot

• Love it

View attachment 985534
View attachment 985536

You WILL look subhuman.

View attachment 985539
"wow chad jaw bro"

View attachment 985542

credits to @thecel for
Over for today's men

But is strange some looking forward growth with huge bones mass at the right angle to rate

How should I position it? The shelf was a bit lower than eye level
I do it by lying on the floor and not jutting at all and snapping the profile that way. Then I reposition it so it looks like I am standing up.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I do it by lying on the floor and not jutting at all and snapping the profile that way. Then I reposition it so it looks like I am standing up.
Einstein IQ tbh

View attachment 985534
View attachment 985536

You WILL look subhuman.

View attachment 985539
"wow chad jaw bro"

View attachment 985542

credits to @thecel for

wWwhat about the ante face..

My life is a lie... I have a recessed jaw :whatfeels: :blackpill: :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I mean if everyone looks subhuman doing this it doesn't really matter right?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 9670, Hey dont talk to me and 2 others

View attachment 985534
View attachment 985536

You WILL look subhuman.

View attachment 985539
"wow chad jaw bro"

View attachment 985542

credits to @thecel for
I don’t completely understand this. The lady in the pictures jaw looks the same in all three pictures

However we don’t know what body fat percentage the male model is at in all three pictures .

I don’t completely understand this. The lady in the pictures jaw looks the same in all three pictures

However we don’t know what body fat percentage the male model is at in all three pictures .
Head tilt makes the jaw make WAY more projected. Try it with yourself.

Also the case of the male model isn't surprising tbh. That's just how angles work. Again, try it on yourself.

Head tilt makes the jaw make WAY more projected. Try it with yourself.

Also the case of the male model isn't surprising tbh. That's just how angles work. Again, try it on yourself.
Meh I disagree. This all depends on the camera lens or distance. I’d bet the male model looks like the 2nd and 3rd pic almost all of the time. That or it’s body fat. He wouldn’t look like the first one in real life just because of an angle

@Ocelot How do you draw the Frankfurt line on an xray? Would it be from point (top of jaw/tmj) to point (bottommost orbital)?

Here’s me for example
16CEE955 3C17 409D 8B1F DAF991D28061
42C3217F 3910 4A12 8CF3 874D4EA5A4B1

Then on some random skulls I found online
421B8935 7453 4A0C B8A4 9A911F4D848B
EA7E5F34 0230 4D1F B633 370EE34BF7A6

11C976EB 6DAF 4AEC AE7D 7704FAB393E3
14617221 294F 4248 8195 BBDE8D44ECB8

721B58AF DE5E 45D1 A574 5D8915CBBD11
35B9C1D0 6404 4A0A 9634 6E9B55DC8B9D

Only one which isn’t “recessed” is the bottom one which is a real skull which grew in an ideal environment. And yes I did it on the neanderthal as well(get him a genioplastly ASAP)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 2729 and Ocelot
@Ocelot How do you draw the Frankfurt line on an xray? Would it be from point (top of jaw/tmj) to point (bottommost orbital)?

Here’s me for example
View attachment 1002713View attachment 1002714

Then on some random skulls I found online
View attachment 1002753View attachment 1002754
View attachment 1002756View attachment 1002758
View attachment 1002759View attachment 1002760

Only one which isn’t “recessed” is the bottom one which is a real skull which grew in an ideal environment. And yes I did it on the neanderthal as well(get him a genioplastly ASAP)
What you drew is more or less correct.
Cephalometric radiographs are generally preferred as you can see the porion directly, but yeah as far as I know, the porion is right behind top of the TMJ.

Neanderthal needs bimax tbhjfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
thats why forward growth is so rare and easy to fraud its irrelevant

true genetic quality are zygos eye area and midface, almost 0 environment effect unlike cope forward growth and cope jaw

Last edited:
I always do pose number two tbh because I need to fraud upper eyelid hooding, tough dilemma.

View attachment 985685
Jfl I thought i was the only one
Pose 2 also makes the neck look thicker but only good for frontal shots
For side shots , pose 1 mogs

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Jfl I thought i was the only one
Pose 2 also makes the neck look thicker but only good for frontal shots
For side shots , pose 1 mogs
Yeah people always say why do I look so confrontational and aggressive all the time though JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Can't believe I never saw this thread before. Based af and confirms all the things I've seen from copers on this site. People will take candids or other photos of models looking down or up and try to judge their recession from an absolute standpoint without taking head tilt into account. Even top models don't fit the PSL standard of forward growth while in their natural walking posture.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn