The Ultimate BOXING MEGATHREAD

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
In this thread, I gonna prove to you that BOXING is a superior way for overall ascension compared to Gymcelling. I'll also show you the benefits of it and how you can train at home with little or no equipment.

| THE IDEAL MALE BODY

First of all, we should make clear from the start that Bone structure is more important than big muscles. We all know this, and you have to keep this in mind before trying to cope.

A V shaped body is one of the most important aspects of an attractive male body

Captura de Tela 2019 11 22 as 134029

This will depend of two things:

1- Clavicle length
2- The relationship between the ribs and the hips

If you don't have the best Bone Structure to give you this athletic shape, the only option you have to enhance your body to look more V shaped is by:

1- Increasing your shoulder size
2- Minimizing your abdominal fat

Take a look at this gymcel transformation:

Captura de Tela 2019 11 22 as 141226

Take a look how much wider he looks after putting some mass on his shoulders! I wouldn't be surprised if that's a 2 inches bideltoid measurement increase.

And you know which sport requires a lot of the shoulders besides basketball and swimming?

BOXING!

Boxing is also a very intense sport which is great to leanmax, which will basically enhance your V shape if you don't have a lean belly.

Boxing is great for calorie burning since it is a large impact type of workout so it is no surprise that boxing burns more calories than other training methods. You might burn close to 1000 calories during a boxing session. For example, walking only burns around 250 calories and running almost 550.

Boxing is so efficient at getting rid of the calories because it works out the entire body. Having the regular sessions of punching the heavy bag, jumping rope, and shadow boxing will help you get to the desired results faster than any other type of workout.

| BOXING BENEFITS OVER GYMCELLING

I'd say boxing outmatches gymcelling in almost e v e r y t h i n g !

• Boxing is much more useful than gymcelling. Gymcelling will only give you strength, but have you seen those youtube videos of bodybuilders doing other types of sports and they always get mogged to death by the skinny guy who has been doing that for years?! Big muscles don't mean you'll out perform others on every sport, because big muscles don't substitute TECHNIQUE and the MOTOR SYSTEM. This means a smaller guy (let's say, 10kgs lighter) could beat the shit out of you easily!

With boxing you actually learn how to defend yourself in a confrontation that you can't escape, maybe even come to the point where it'll help you defend your gf or family. Even if you're not good at it yet, doing the correct base and knowing how to properly throw some jabs will be enough to keep the other guy alert and maybe avoid fighting you because he'll think you're more trained than you if he has no training.

• Because it's an intense sport, with restings usually lasting only 30 seconds between the series, and even then you usually have to do like 10-12 push-ups, squats, or sit-ups, you'll gain waaaaay more endurance than you'd with gymcelling. You gain endurance, you gain speed, and you gain strength.

• Human contact/interaction. This is by far the biggest mog of boxing over gymcelling. Gymcelling RARELY will give you the opportunity to have a decent interaction with someone else. The only opportunities where you'll have this is when you share a machine with someone else, and even then most people don't even like to talk when they are doing their series cuz of "muh gainz", so you'll probably only have like 30 seconds of talk in 3 series, then each one of you go to a different machine. Meanwhile, in boxing you have the time to talk to others even when you're fighting each other because you're face to face and almost half of the fight is just positioning, not throwing punches non-stop.

• An extension of the above, INTERACTION with WOMEN, there are plenty of women who do boxing (and other martial arts) and you'll get to fight them, you'll get more used to be in contact with them, and you can even look at their tits if you want because it will look like you're looking at their gloves to see with which hand they'll throw a punch.

And if you hate women, you can even hit a bit harder (shame there aren't any Asian females where I train) :lul:

Just don't hit too hard to knock out or you'll get kicked out :lul:

• Another advantage, most gymwhores are ugly/average whores who wear a shit ton of makeup to look good, and train their asses like hell to compensate for their narrow hips. On a boxing gym you actually get to see these women without makeup, NO FRAUDING!
angel3.jpg

• Lastly, you work your whole body! Neck, traps, shoulder, back, abs, obliques, biceps, triceps, legs, glutes, calves, cuff rotator, even your forearm when you squeeze your hands to make a fist before throwing a punch.
725e0e6de73c7ba4c983ecf60569d55d.jpg

There are probably even more that I haven't take the time to think about it yet tbh, like increasing bone density because the it's a sport of impact.

| GYMCEL COPES

Now, let's deal with some Gymcel copes:

"Gym is superior because you can focus on a certain muscle group or even a determined angulation that will affect that muscle differently, which will be more efficient in building muscle and above all sculpting the body."

There are a few problems with this. First, yes, gym will be more efficient than anything else in terms of building muscle, but about how much? And why exactly should that matter?

There's a natural limit to how much you can grow your muscles, after 2 to 3 years of gymcelling you'll have achieved around 95% of your natural limit, from there you'll be gaining 1kg/2lbs of pure muscle every 6 months, maybe even in a whole year! So supposing other sports only have 75% of the efficiency of gym, and it takes you 36 months to achieve your maximum muscle growth, which means you'll achieve your maximum muscle growth through boxing in around 45 months, that is, 3 years and 9 months.

NINE months of difference only.

Second, why care so much about sculpting your body? as I stated above, the most important muscles to have an attractive male body are shoulders, chest, and abs, what are you trying to sculpt exactly here? Abs and chest are basically genetic, it will depend on their insertions, the only thing you can do is getting them bigger and being lean so your abs show more.

Another important thing, FACE is more important, why would care so much about getting so big?! Thom Strijd's body isn't even his maximum natural limit but his body and a body like David Laid is the EXACT same thing for girls!

"You still have to do gym exercises during your boxing training every athlete does"

Yes and no, most of the exercises done are functional, they don't require progress overload or any shit like that, you'll only do that if you want to become an amateur or pro athlete, or if you want to step up your boxing strengths.

"Gymcelling is way safer than boxing or any contact combat sport, you could fuck up your nose, get some brain damage, lose teeth..."

Unless you're doing a real match with one of your mates or someone from the class the chances of this happening are literally ZERO. When you're boxing shadowing with someone else the punches are of pretty average force, it's meant to hurt the other, it's almost like when you try to hit a mosquito on your arm with the other hand. Besides that, you'll learn how to defend your face and how to dodge your opponent's punches, not only that but there are also mouth guards which are pretty cheap and easy to mold it.

So far, I've only got small bruises on my hips and on my ear, nothing else.

"Gymcelling is better because it makes you much bigger and much faster, and women love big muscled guys"

Huge COPE!

Women don't like huge guys, obviously, there's a niche of girls who like bodybuilding guys (Classic or Men's physique type), but the problem is that they aren't the majority, and most of them are female gymcel themselves, who usually join the gym to compensate for ther ugly or average face, small tits and shit waist:hip. Is that the type of woman you want to attract?

Usually, you guys watch a youtube video of someone interviewing girls asking if the find Jeff Seid's body attractive and you get the "YES!" response and think to yourself "Damn! I need to get as big as him"

Captura de Tela 2019 11 22 as 142319

But you're completely ignoring the fact that they like his body, not because of his SIZE, but because of his FACE, V SHAPE, and GREAT INSERTIONS!

If you get to that size and you don't have the rest, you'll only attract gymcel whores.

THIS is what the universally ideal male body looks like in terms of muscle mass:

Captura de Tela 2019 11 22 as 142738

No woman will think that it's too much, and only the gymcel whores will think it's too little. This is the body that attracts FERTILE women!

What you need is:

Visible abs
Some volume on the chest
V shape
Proportion on the rest of the body

| BOXING EQUIPMENT

You can easily work out at home, having some equipment would be ideal though.

If I had to invest in only ONE thing to train boxing, it would definitely be on 2 dumbbells (1kg/2.5lbs each). This is essential for boxing shadowing, it will make your punches heavier, this will make you acquire more speed, power, and stamina.

giphy.gif

Then you can invest in other things such as:

Gloves
Bandage
Mouthguard
Rope
Punchbag

Here is a good video teaching how to wear a bandage:

| BOXING TRAINING

First, you need to learn the basic stance

I'd recommend you train this looking in a mirror so you can correct your mistakes, and memorize that position

After that, try to relax your body, arms low, legs together... and them, BOOM! Get into the position as quick as possible, see if you committed any mistake, and try again, keep doing this for a few times, like 30-50, until you get used to it.

After that, you should train your movement, start doing 2 series of 2 minutes each, moving forward and backwards, maintaining your arms high, protecting your head like in the video.

Rest 30 seconds between the series, and do 10 sit-ups during the rest.

After that, do 2 series of 2 minutes each, moving to the sides.

30 seconds rest, 10 sit-ups.

After that you'll have to learn how to throw punches

I'd recommend you start training only 1 & 2 first (don't forget to rotate your body and rear leg on 2), make 4 series of 1 minute for each, 30 seconds rests, with sit-ups, push-ups, and squats. Eventually you'll get used to this, then you can move on to the next punches.

In short:

30-50 reps of stance position
2 x 2 minutes forward and backward movement
2 x 2 minutes lateral movement
4 x 1 minute combination of Jab and Direct

30 seconds of rest in each series, with 10 sit-ups, push-ups, or squats

Later, you can look up for how to defend punches and how to dodge them and include those movements in your routine.

I'd recommend you train 2x a week, maybe 3, but don't go above 4, boxing burns a lot of calories.

If you've got the money, join a boxing gym

Also, follow him for some motivation: https://www.instagram.com/robjamesevans/

and watch Rocky, Creed, and Southpaw for more motivation

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2019-11-22 às 13.40.29.png
    Captura de Tela 2019-11-22 às 13.40.29.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Captura de Tela 2019-11-22 às 14.12.26.png
    Captura de Tela 2019-11-22 às 14.12.26.png
    126 KB · Views: 41
  • Captura de Tela 2019-11-22 às 14.23.19.png
    Captura de Tela 2019-11-22 às 14.23.19.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Captura de Tela 2019-11-22 às 14.27.38.png
    Captura de Tela 2019-11-22 às 14.27.38.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 13746 and 22 others
keep coping twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and randomvanish
WHOA NIGGA
Do you really expect me to read all this??
In the OFFTOPIC section no less!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, thecel, Deleted member 6965 and 6 others
gonna start in a few months and commence with it my dark triad maxxing process

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 1100
Okay I read it bruh
Good guide, wish I could join a gym but there isn't a good one near me unfortunately and I don't have the money.
I disagree with your "efficiency" argument comparing gymcelling and boxing but that's the only part thought was iffy, rest was good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
You forgot the most important thing, when girls and people find out you actually train boxing and see cuts on your face theh will automatically respect you and see you as a high T alpha low inhib dark triad bad boy

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft1GER, Revenge123, RomanianZaddy and 9 others
You forgot the most important thing, when girls and people find out you actually train boxing and see cuts on your face theh will automatically respect you and see you as a high T alpha low inhib dark triad bad boy

giphy.gif

Legit af, meanwhile, gymcels are seen as tryhards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Revenge123, SPFromNY914, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
You forgot to mention another important thing.

LEngth

Torso to Limb ratio.
Very important in real life because of how clothes fits you.
Long torso with short ass limbs is so subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, PubertyMaxxer and balding17yomanletcel
Didnt read lol

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Boxing destroys gymcelling but I think wrestling is better imo

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Effortless
i agree completely but make sure to pick a good gym, the first gym i went to had me all out sparring in 2 weeks with really experienced dudes almost everyday. They made me very gaslighted it really fucked with my head. after 9 months i had enough and moved to a better more easy-going gym. pretty sure i sustained brain dammage. move ur head boyos and keep the guard up.
mouth guards are good for not getting ur teeth knocked in but head guards do not do anything. They actually make ur head hurt more they are ficking usless boyos. GL OP

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Hi iq post read all of that :feelsokman:

in boxing do you guys lift any weights or just bodyweight exercises? very good thread btw one of the best on here

gud thrd

unfortunately, I want to do zygo implants in future

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Combat sports are great but JF FUCKING L IF YOU THING THAT CARDIO WILL GIVE YOU MORE MUSLEMASS Even if you just wrestle you wont build good amount of musle without lifting. I'm sorry but you know shit about combat sports

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
in boxing do you guys lift any weights or just bodyweight exercises? very good thread btw one of the best on here

Mostly bodyweight exercises, the basic ones. The back is the only muscle group worth training on a gym tbh

Combat sports are great but JF FUCKING L IF YOU THING THAT CARDIO WILL GIVE YOU MORE MUSLEMASS Even if you just wrestle you wont build good amount of musle without lifting. I'm sorry but you know shit about combat sports

Where did I say it will give you more muscle mass??? I said exactly the opposite, the point is you don't need to be big to attract women and be big doesn't mean you'll be better than people on their own sports just because you have more muscles. The extra muscle you get from gymceling is not WORTH

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 3299
Where did I say it will give you more muscle mass??? I said exactly the opposite, the point is you don't need to be big to attract women and be big doesn't mean you'll be better than people on their own sports just because you have more muscles. The extra muscle you get from gymceling is not WORTH

And you know which sport requires a lot of the shoulders besides basketball and swimming?

BOXING!

Boxing is also a very intense sport which is great to leanmax, which will basically enhance your V shape if you don't have a lean belly.

For getting good body halo gymceling is important. Big muslemass can be very usefull in combat and being overall fit, if you combine gymceling with combat sports. Look at those beasts

TLDR: boxing is legit for self defense and as a hobby

Save $100-200 each month (depending on where you live) join a training class twice a week and take every instruction and advice the trainer give you

If you live in a third world or shit country where there is hardly any classes around, buy a punching bag, then learn and practice every aspect of boxing you can find online (stances, how to punch, etc) especially youtube. Also recommended for those who wish to practice at home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6400, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Boxing is much more useful than gymcelling. Gymcelling will only give you strength, but have you seen those youtube videos of bodybuilders doing other types of sports and they always get mogged to death by the skinny guy who has been doing that for years?! Big muscles don't mean you'll out perform others on every sport, because big muscles don't substitute TECHNIQUE and the MOTOR SYSTEM. This means a smaller guy (let's say, 10kgs lighter) could beat the shit out of you easily!
I mean this is true, but since when is it in a PSLer's nature to care about practicality?

People in real life only care about what you look like. I thought we all accepted this?

Boxing destroys gymcelling but I think wrestling is better imo
Thought about doing wrestling, but there are no wrestling courses in my city. A real bummer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I mean this is true, but since when is it in a PSLer's nature to care about practicality?

People in real life only care about what you look like. I thought we all accepted this?

1- If you enter in a fight the other guy could fuck up your face if you have no skills
2- Because you can pretty much achieve the ideal male body with 1 year of gymcelling or 15 months with other sports, these 3 months of difference get mogged to death by the other advantages of doing other sports like boxing (meeting women mostly)

1- If you enter in a fight the other guy could fuck up your face if you have no skills
probably, but no one on here would make this argument for a skilled 5'6 guy facing an unskilled 6'4 dude.
Strangely I only ever see these functionality arguments applied when it comes to muscle mass,
no other aspects of fight advantageous attributes such as bonemass or reach/height.

2- Because you can pretty much achieve the ideal male body with 1 year of gymcelling or 15 months with other sports
Depends on what other sport.

Only sport that comes anywhere near to the muscle building effects of a gym is wrestling, where it's a minute long, breakless, full body power strugge to get the other to the ground.
I can't think of any other sport that comes close to it. Not even football or boxing (friends of mine had played football for years and they remained weak and frail to this day, because they didn't go to the gym along the way).

But then again it depends on what you define as "ideal body". I don't know your particular standards.

best is gymcelling combined with swimming and boxing and sprinting. You need to train like an athlete to look like one,

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 1100
I dont think that shadow boxing is that good for leanmaxing
The boxing itself is great, but do you guys really think that someone will go to the boxing club?

• +1
Great thread. I did box for 2 years, and stopped because I was a pussy and did not want to progress further in boxing. Important to mention that I was in the pro group, where the guys did competition. Still posture can really suffer because of boxing, and it is a good addon, but will not 100% ascend you if your lifestyle is crap. boxing is hard and requires extreme discipline and good preparation. (Don't go to a training if you ate in the last 2 hours. But also hard to maintain training if you had your last meal 4+ hours away....

• +1
good stuff tbh

Fuuuuuuck, I miss boxing

FUCKING CHINKS WITH THEIR CORONA SHIT!!!

giphy.gif

bump tbh
why is this in off topic btw

Muay Thai is better than Traditional Boxing.
HIGH IQ post , btw

i agree completely but make sure to pick a good gym, the first gym i went to had me all out sparring in 2 weeks with really experienced dudes almost everyday. They made me very gaslighted it really fucked with my head. after 9 months i had enough and moved to a better more easy-going gym. pretty sure i sustained brain dammage. move ur head boyos and keep the guard up.
mouth guards are good for not getting ur teeth knocked in but head guards do not do anything. They actually make ur head hurt more they are ficking usless boyos. GL OP
That's good, that's how you get good by sparring experienced dudes. Same thing happened to me when I was 16 and started boxing. They threw me in the lions den, that shit develops your fucking chin like no other

Mostly bodyweight but we do lift weights, mostly compound workouts and explosive. We don't do bicep curls,triceps, or any other isolated workouts.
Only Bench,Squat,Deadlift,Snatch, and Calf raises. Everything else is calisthenics and boxing related.
P.S. Strong Core,Neck, and Legs is key in boxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3299
Mostly bodyweight but we do lift weights, mostly compound workouts and explosive. We don't do bicep curls,triceps, or any other isolated workouts.
Only Bench,Squat,Deadlift,Snatch, and Calf raises. Everything else is calisthenics and boxing related.
P.S. Strong Core,Neck, and Legs is key in boxing
is weighted calisthenics better than weights for boxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299