The ultimate coping gymrat manlet

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

How do guys who are 5:5 and ugly cope you may ask???

Gymcelling 7 times a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: impure666
He is slaying old 4'10 Mexican roasties with huge ass and titties

[\spoiler]

• +1
Reactions: impure666
  • +1
Reactions: impure666 and mido the slayer
Jfl at not being an old short Mexican with 4'10 big-titted, mexican, roastie gf in 2019
I kinda feel bad for him his body is too extreme

98% of women will get repulsed by Him

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
He's fucked dating wise, but at least he's trying something.

To be honest being 5'5 or below is just suifuel, feel so sorry for some of the short dudes I see on my university campus. When you're that height anything you do is considered a cope and/or compensating for height. Their sexual value is literally whittled down to one negative trait they can't control and then they get roasted for it irl and online - even if they're just trying to improve themselves. I always try to treat short dudes with respect, that shit must be fucking insane to deal with on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, mido the slayer, Bengt and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
He's fucked dating wise, but at least he's trying something.

To be honest being 5'5 or below is just suifuel, feel so sorry for some of the short dudes I see on my university campus. When you're that height anything you do is considered a cope and/or compensating for height. Their sexual value is literally whittled down to one negative trait they can't control and then they get roasted for it irl and online - even if they're just trying to improve themselves. I always try to treat short dudes with respect, that shit must be fucking insane to deal with on a daily basis.
Yea tbh.

I’m fucking cruel lookism.net and the blackpill and women made me heartless when I see unattractive people I just want them to end it or improve themselves

Made hate almost everything

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1332
Yea tbh.

I’m fucking cruel lookism.net and the blackpill and women

Made hate almost everything

I mean it's fine getting a good laugh on here. Everyone on here knows what they're in for and I doubt the guy will see this thread or care for his entire life. Just putting it out there how absolutely insanely miserable it must be to know that the only thing people see is one horrible trait you can't control if you're basically 5'5 or below.

• +1
I mean it's fine getting a good laugh on here. Everyone on here knows what they're in for and I doubt the guy will see this thread or care for his entire life. Just putting it out there how absolutely insanely miserable it must be to know that the only thing people see is one horrible trait you can't control if you're basically 5'5 or below.
Yes tbh
I’m 5:9 and I feel short 5:10 with shoes

Life is unpleasant tbh

You need to be at least 5:10 with nice face to survive

Yes tbh
I’m 5:9 and I feel short 5:10 with shoes

Life is unpleasant tbh

You need to be at least 5:10 with nice face to survive

Fucking same, I'm 5'9 and can fraud 5'10-5'11ish and I still feel short and mogged by anyone who is like 2 inches taller than me. Hell my friends call me short and small as a meme and I am dead average where I live.

Like I said, I have so much sympathy for everyone who is even a little shorter than me. Western society over prioritizes height to the point where I consider height and facial attractives on the same level. Will be funny to see some of these normie girls dating 6'3 ogres have ugly ass kids though, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Vitruvian
no point in living at that height

Mogs the entire forum

Muh he is slaying north Atlantid and Slavic women
View attachment 43834
Girls in Poland are around 5.7-5.11 Men are typically almost the same height (upbringing on farms, energy instead going for growth goes to muscles even at the early age, spine compresses) Girls dont have that issue, new generations who are raised in cities are around 6-6.2 Epecially now on the highly processed foods (growth hormone, test and other shit in meat)

Uhhm sweaty everyone knows girls are attracted to muscles, regardless of your genetics, and most importantly a good personality and eye contact.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Uhhm sweaty everyone knows girls are attracted to muscles, regardless of your genetics, and most importantly a good personality and eye contact.
1345.jpg

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
Fucking same, I'm 5'9 and can fraud 5'10-5'11ish and I still feel short and mogged by anyone who is like 2 inches taller than me. Hell my friends call me short and small as a meme and I am dead average where I live.

Like I said, I have so much sympathy for everyone who is even a little shorter than me. Western society over prioritizes height to the point where I consider height and facial attractives on the same level. Will be funny to see some of these normie girls dating 6'3 ogres have ugly ass kids though, ngl.

Got veins bro??

This dude looks like a guy who spends 300$ yearly on pua books and camps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TBOLT and Deleted member 1332
Yea, dude looks like a fag. Just talking about manlets in general.
Women don’t like these types of muscles

They want slim + toned

Chico,Sean opry,Alain delon, David Beckham

These what women want not this bulging looking body

Women don’t like these types of muscles

They want slim + toned

Chico,Sean opry,Alain delon, David Beckham

These what women want not this bulging looking body

Depends on the person. I think buldging muscles look like shit on most people as well but being in shape is what really matters, buldging muscles or not.

• +1
Depends on the person. I think buldging muscles look like shit on most people as well but being in shape is what really matters, buldging muscles or not.
True tbh
Different foods like different body types

But slim and toned you look like male Victoria secret model in women eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332