The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
anyone got a source for legit mk677 & CJC no DAC in the UK? bought mk from jwsupplements but im pretty sure it was bunk

• +1
anyone got a source for legit mk677 & CJC no DAC in the UK? bought mk from jwsupplements but im pretty sure it was bunk
Mk677 is cope

• +1
Beautiful thread. I am going to DM you for some sources.

• +1
Shooter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Shooter
Beautiful thread. I am going to DM you for some sources.
You’re a few months late, he’s been gone for a while. Quite frankly, we don’t even know if he’s still alive. But you can DM for some sources, perhaps I can help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1973
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Alexanderr
Oh. I just registered, i’ve been on this forum for awhile but i’ve been to lazy to create an acocunt. Anyways, i’ll DM you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Alexanderr
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
I'm currently reading the entire thread to extract all information that could help me but I'm gonna ask you guys for opinions anyway because I have nothing to lose.
I'm a 5'3 turbomanlet, 19,6 years old and I got my hand x-rayed in January with the result that the growth plates are closed.
What is the most efficient way to squeeze out every last millimeter my subhuman genes/body have to offer? I'm somewhat educated regarding biology/biochemistry and afaik growth can still take place when the plates are closed because the spine grows a lot longer than the othe bones.
Inb4 cope you're subhuman no matter what you do. Face is decent if I fix my lower third it's good and I will liftmaxx no matter what happens.
If anyone has suggestions for optimal results when your (hand) growth plates are closed let me know. Also, how important is nutrition/supplements like vitamins? I've read somewhere about protein, Vit. A, Vit. D being important too, not sure if cope or not.
Thanks for any suggestions.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, SquareChinOrDeath and 3 others
I don't want to spam this gem of a thread but I desperatly need some sources.
I found most of the chemicals recommended here (obviously I focused on the stuff for closedplatecells) but some of the most important I could not find, namely Aromasin, MK667 and flurbiprofen. Not even sure if MK667 and flurbiprofen even make sense at almost 20 but I'm desperate.
Since the OP is gone and I cannot PM because muh new account, if anyone can pm me reliable/trustworthy sources for the non trivial things (like basic Vitamin and Magnesium shit) I would be eternally grateful.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
I'm a 5'3 turbomanlet, 19,6 years old and I got my hand x-rayed in January with the result that the growth plates are closed.
:feelsrope::feelsrope: this is so sad dude, you were hcoping that your growth palates weren't closed so you could gain few inches of height
then went do get the x-ray
turns out your growth palates are closed and you're 5'3 :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
shit dude, go learn martial arts or something, make a man out of yourself and remember life is not all about height and leg length
(y):chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and HighIQcel
I'm currently reading the entire thread to extract all information that could help me but I'm gonna ask you guys for opinions anyway because I have nothing to lose.
What is the most efficient way to squeeze out every last millimeter my subhuman genes/body have to offer? I'm somewhat educated regarding biology/biochemistry and afaik growth can still take place when the plates are closed because the spine grows a lot longer than the othe bones.
Inb4 cope you're subhuman no matter what you do. Face is decent if I fix my lower third it's good and I will liftmaxx no matter what happens.
If anyone has suggestions for optimal results when your (hand) growth plates are closed let me know. Also, how important is nutrition/supplements like vitamins? I've read somewhere about protein, Vit. A, Vit. D being important too, not sure if cope or not.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Put your mind elsewhere
:feelsrope::feelsrope: this is so sad dude, you were hcoping that your growth palates weren't closed so you could gain few inches of height
turns out your growth palates are closed and you're 5'3 :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
shit dude, go learn martial arts or something, make a man out of yourself and remember life is not all about height and leg length
LL surgery would just make all his other limbs look shorter in proportion to his legs and he'd just get really depressed after it. The single best possible thing he can do is stop thinking about his height. I know it's easier said than done. But it's the best possible thing to do.

• +1
LL surgery would just make all his other limbs look shorter in proportion to his legs
Yes, it would, but it would also make him taller which is what he’s after.
LL surgery would just make all his other limbs look shorter in proportion to his legs and he'd just get really depressed after it.
Not guaranteed he’d be depressed after it, for all we know he could be much happier after the procedure. Your suggestion for him to ”just stop thinking about his height” is impossible. He will get reminded of his short stature day after day.

In the end, it’s up to @Zenturio to choose whether he’s willing to do it or not, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
Appreciate the words but we both know they are wrong. Well, some of the things you mentioned play into the topic of manletmaxxing but for now, that is not one of my priorities.
Put your mind elsewhere

LL surgery would just make all his other limbs look shorter in proportion to his legs and he'd just get really depressed after it. The single best possible thing he can do is stop thinking about his height. I know it's easier said than done. But it's the best possible thing to do.
Lmao, putting your mind somewhere else instead of the realization that every cell of my body is subhuman trash for being shit in one category. I cannot cope that hard.
It's true that LL is overrated, because you will have bad proportions and be a fucking cripple. Only lifefuel (besides this thread ofc) is my long torso/short legs, good for liftmaxxing (also LL but I don't think I can ever do this shit).

Honestly, this is the last hope I got and I won't stop. Will probably beg my doctor for HGH and then use whatever roids I can find if he refuses because at this height it's truly over.
If this shit doesn't work I don't know what's going to happen. I will probably write down the story of my life of betrayal/bluepilled retards on this forum if anyone is interested. Then I'll go and try everythingelsemaxx/manletmaxx for a few years. If I somehow succeed with that I will try to help other turbomanlets. If I don't succeed I will go back to my EndocRinologist.

Thanks for all your pity but I need sources. PM me god dammit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1973
Appreciate the words but we both know they are wrong. Well, some of the things you mentioned play into the topic of manletmaxxing but for now, that is not one of my priorities.

Lmao, putting your mind somewhere else instead of the realization that every cell of my body is subhuman trash for being shit in one category. I cannot cope that hard.
It's true that LL is overrated, because you will have bad proportions and be a fucking cripple. Only lifefuel (besides this thread ofc) is my long torso/short legs, good for liftmaxxing (also LL but I don't think I can ever do this shit).

Honestly, this is the last hope I got and I won't stop. Will probably beg my doctor for HGH and then use whatever roids I can find if he refuses because at this height it's truly over.
If this shit doesn't work I don't know what's going to happen. I will probably write down the story of my life of betrayal/bluepilled retards on this forum if anyone is interested. Then I'll go and try everythingelsemaxx/manletmaxx for a few years. If I somehow succeed with that I will try to help other turbomanlets. If I don't succeed I will go back to my EndocRinologist.

Thanks for all your pity but I need sources. PM me god dammit.

You said yourself that your growth plates are closed, so HGH will do nothing for your height

• +1
You said yourself that your growth plates are closed, so HGH will do nothing for your height
The ones in my hands/wrists. But they close at different times, there has to be something left in my spine/torso. Also, I don't give a fuck about what some stupid doctor tells me, they were wrong once, they can be wrong again. The 3rd method in the OP is specifically for closedplatecels too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
You’re a few months late, he’s been gone for a while. Quite frankly, we don’t even know if he’s still alive. But you can DM for some sources, perhaps I can help.
I'm a new member so I also cannot pm. You know which ai is most cost effective? They all seem to work out st about $50 dollars a month which seems ridiculous

• +1
I'm a new member so I also cannot pm. You know which ai is most cost effective? They all seem to work out st about $50 dollars a month which seems ridiculous
The AI most effective in crashing your estrogen would be letrozole, but you’d be better off consuming a small dose of Aromasin every other day since lowering your estrogen too much is very bad for your health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Why is this thread pinned now?

• +1
The AI most effective in crashing your estrogen would be letrozole, but you’d be better off consuming a small dose of Aromasin every other day since lowering your estrogen too much is very bad for your health.
Would it be cheaper to take smaller amounts of letrozole? Also any idea if any of the AIs lower igf-1 less then the others? Will the increase in igf-1 from mk677 counter it? I was gonna add cjc into my cycle too if I saw any height gains. What would be a reasonable amount of cjc to take? Dac or no?

• +1
Would it be cheaper to take smaller amounts of letrozole?
No.
Also any idea if any of the AIs lower igf-1 less then the others?
I don't think any of them lower your igf-1 levels.
I was gonna add cjc into my cycle too if I saw any height gains. What would be a reasonable amount of cjc to take? Dac or no?
3333.33-5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (10,000-15,000mcg – 10-15mg total per week) should be enough but you can add CJC no DAC as well if you can afford it.

• +1
69f.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and HighIQcel
I miss you

• +1
Just do HGH, it's proven to work. Stop this cope shit.

Blast 8UI hgh 5 days a week for 6 months if you grow 1+ inch keep going until you notice no gains for 3 months

Why not just run it everyday?

• +1
D. DNA methylation
Loss of DNA methylation will close your growth plates. This is what sets the limit to how you grow. So we need to increase it.
https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml

SAM-e and MSM will be used to promote DNA methylation.
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/76/5/1151S/4824259

SAM-e 1500mg every day.
MSM 1000mg every day.

E. Increasing growth plate proliferation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286662/

Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
Chondroitin 1200mg every day.

Methods D and E work synergistically and increase the chances of growth.

Is only method D and E worth it if i have no SAM-e (can't find it) and 100 mg less MSM?
If so, i will buy this one. i will take it 6 times a day
1 pill = 250 Glucosamine, 200 Chondroitin, 900 MSM
i also have I (building blocks)

Last edited:
  • +1
Is only method D and E worth it if i have no SAM-e (can't find it) and 100 mg less MSM?
If so, i will buy this one. i will take it 6 times a day
1 pill = 250 Glucosamine, 200 Chondroitin, 900 MSM
i also have I (building blocks)
i found SAM-e and if i only take 400 mg of it per day and 600 mg of Chondroitin will i also get good results? glucosamine 1500 and MSM 1000 so thats good.

• +1
i found SAM-e and if i only take 400 mg of it per day and 600 mg of Chondroitin will i also get good results? glucosamine 1500 and MSM 1000 so thats good.
No over the counter supplements will give you a significant height increase. Read his whole thread.

• +1
Anyone got sauces for the UK?

• +1
The ones in my hands/wrists. But they close at different times, there has to be something left in my spine/torso.

😢

• +1
How much taller could I get if I did Method 1, I’m 5’3

• +1
This is mega high IQ Op.

Are you working in science & health care? Cause you advised me on my osteoporosis.

• +1
This is mega high IQ Op.

Are you working in science & health care? Cause you advised me on my osteoporosis.

EC hasn't been active for months. He likely won't come back.

• +1
Is somatrophin effective?

• +1
  • +1
Is somatrophin effective?
somatropin is just HGH you know that right?

It costs around 2k+ a month to inject you know that right?

It doesn't block somatostatin at all so it's almost completely useless on its own & takes uears to grt results you know that right?

No. You don't know anything about this stuff man & neither does anybody you've been asking on this site. STOP ASKING random members about this stuff. They don't know shit man so your only getting trash misinformation. Even I hardly know anything about how all this works & still know more then 95% of the heightmaxxing username

If you want to do your own research man that's great but don't do it here. Look at actual research (Datbetrus archive is the best)

If you're not smart enough to comprehend datbetrus archive on peptides & HGH then here's the dumbed down version:

Your body leaks hgh into itself in big spikes thought the day since leaking it in slowly doesn't stimulate bones etc enough to have any effect on the body. somatostatin is a horomone that holds hgh in standby till your body builds up a big enough spike to have an effect on the body.

We don't know when somatostatin is inactive or active since you'd need a blood test to find out & it only goes inactive for a few minutes a couple times a day.

This means we always have to assume somatostatin is there since it is there 98% of the time. If you inject HGH while somatostatin is in the body then you have way too much HGH for your body so it'll mostly be destroyed & The leftover HGH you injected will give a slightly stronger spike.

We can use GHRHs to block somatostatin temporarily before Injecting HGH or GHRP in order to get a full effect.

Mod (CJC no dac)is the best GHRH overall. I cba explaining why but pretty much it lasts longer then the others.

For reasons I just don't understand GHRHs and GHRPs help each other when mixed & give off a synergy effect.

Because of these reasons you'd be retarded to use a GHRP or HGH without a GHRH since it's WAY less effective.

There's no need to buy HGH. it works very similarly to GHRPs & is way more expensive. GHRPs basically trick your body into making HGH.

Use GHRP-2. It's newer and stronger then GHRP-6
It makes you very hungry because it activates the grehlin in your stomach to produce HGH.

Also use Hexarelin if possible. I don't know how those one works & I don't care. It doesn't make you hungry however so I assume it activates a completely different horomone to encourage you to produce more HGH.
It also activates the PI3K pathway which makes your bones grow. However it's easy to get desentisized to it so you need to use it in small dosages.

Here's a guide I made a while back.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Will the first two methods work for a 19 year old late bloomer or should I do the oldcel version?

• +1
Will the first two methods work for a 19 year old late bloomer or should I do the oldcel version?
if you're still growing then just blast peptides, they're relatively cheap, and if you don't grow vertically, you'll grow horizontally.

• +1
Do the stack 3 work for youngcel ? I dont want te grow my nose honestly

• +1
Niggas here be coping with all of this to gain a fucking inch when there are people like @cocainecowboy @eyes @6'4 looksmaxxxer that just exist jfl at this gay homo world

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, balding17yomanletcel, TheAscendedOne and 2 others