The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

Niggas here be coping with all of this to gain a fucking inch when there are people like @cocainecowboy @eyes @6'4 looksmaxxxer that just exist jfl at this gay homo world
Tbh i feel blessed genetically height and frame wise i don't have to worry about this shit i only worry about my face now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
Tbh i feel blessed genetically height and frame wise i don't have to worry about this shit i only worry about my face now
It's extremely gay how my mom is 180cm and my dad 183cm and im fucking 185cm at mid day, just how ffs, i should have been at least 192-3cm, fuck the jews with their hormones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, randomguy1235, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
It's extremely gay how my mom is 180cm and my dad 183cm and im fucking 185cm at mid day, just how ffs, i should have been at least 192-3cm, fuck the jews with their hormones
Genetics are random they don't work like that but at least you're not a manlet

• +1
Genetics are random they don't work like that but at least you're not a manlet
I want to cope with growing taller but i doubt it. I still have almost no beard growth, almost no chest hair, still have acne so i cope I'm still in puberty (every single male in my family has a beard so it's not genetics).

• +1
I want to cope with growing taller but i doubt it. I still have almost no beard growth, almost no chest hair, still have acne so i cope I'm still in puberty (every single male in my family has a beard so it's not genetics).
You can easily verify if you finished height growth or not by a simple xray

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and draco
I am much taller and much broader then my father (he was 190cm with pretty narrow shoulders).
Most of my friends are taller then their fathers and well.

• +1
When you say my method, does it mean you used it?If so how much did you grow. I maybe partially closed (probably not in the back bone, knee closed). I'm on Letrozole while I wait for my mk-677, I can also cheaply get MSM and Glucosamine in one product, will also supplement Niacin. Can't go over this stack coz well financial constraints. What do you think about this stack, and would you suggest any changes.

• +1
When you say my method, does it mean you used it?If so how much did you grow. I maybe partially closed (probably not in the back bone, knee closed). I'm on Letrozole while I wait for my mk-677, I can also cheaply get MSM and Glucosamine in one product, will also supplement Niacin. Can't go over this stack coz well financial constraints. What do you think about this stack, and would you suggest any changes.
@extrachromosomes is dead,

don't bother.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, noped and 2 others
work method 1 for 16year old work?

• +1
Niggas here be coping with all of this to gain a fucking inch when there are people like @cocainecowboy @eyes @6'4 looksmaxxxer that just exist jfl at this gay homo world
Nibba im over 6ft 2 17

im gonna blast this to be 6ft 9

• +1
Nibba im over 6ft 2 17

You won't grow more then an inch, iwas the same height at 17 as im now at 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, draco and 1 other person
You won't grow more then an inch, iwas the same height at 17 as im now at 19
I'm gonna spend like 600 a month of drugs better than hgh

I started puberty lste

I hit It at 14

Dad grew 4 inches at my age

The peptides will make me go past my genetics

I will take letrozole

Mogging machine

6ft 9 or rope

• +1
Nibba im over 6ft 2 17

@Chadelite I'm a poorcel how do you have enough money for this?
I'd have to buy these type of drugs in secret, my parents wouldn't allow it.

Edit: How tall were you at 15?

• +1
Does aromasin/estrogen blockers cause hairloss? Where can i get it?

• +1
  1. 25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day. 80$
  2. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday 360$
  3. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on. 100$
  4. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes. 50$
  5. IGF-1 DES injected at the the deltoids (shoulder muscles) 40mcg each side. (unknown as legit IGF-1 is rare to find)
  6. SAM-e 1500mg every day. 30$
  7. MSM 1000mg every day.
  8. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  9. Chondroitin 1200mg every day. 7. + 8. + 9. = 35$
  10. Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night) 80$
  11. 2.5mg letrozole daily Depends on the source. I got 10 year supply for 40$
  12. DHT gel on penis twice daily or 11-KDHT one drop on each forearm daily. Depends on the source. 4 month supply of 11-KDHT is 60$
  13. Add building blocks if you have extra cash to spend. Depends.

You can take it for calcium.

I have many sources. You can ask me in the pms.

Will see.

What's your source for 11kdht

Last edited:
  • +1
For those who've tried one of @extrachromosomes stack, what were your results?

• +1
Someone reply to me im starting a stack like this but i read up side effects of aromasin. I am 15 year old Male btw, honest answer from any of you how do I take aromasin effectively for height growth without risking hair loss? @Wincel @JustTrynaGrow @Extra Chromosome @Madness please reply to me ASAP

• +1
Someone reply to me im starting a stack like this but i read up side effects of aromasin. I am 15 year old Male btw, honest answer from any of you how do I take aromasin effectively for height growth without risking hair loss? @Wincel @JustTrynaGrow @Extra Chromosome @Madness please reply to me ASAP
Don’t take it unless you’ve got high estrogen levels, it’ll only fuck you up if you don’t.

• +1
Don’t take it unless you’ve got high estrogen levels, it’ll only fuck you up if you don’t.
ye nah that's not the point of what I said, I said that cause I already bought it and it's een shown that aromatase inhibitor will delay bone age maturation in all people, not just kids with drawfism or growth hormone deficiency

• +1
Preface:
Many members here are young and want to increase their height. And I have been asked by many about peptides.
I will attempt to write a comprehensive thread on what are my findings are so far.

Disclaimer:
This guide is completely experimental so I am not responsible for any thing that happens. I am going to attempt it myself nonetheless.
I also don't guarantee any results. DrTony wrote about the impossibility of augmenting height in men with no disorders. However, this thread is for any off chance of it happening. As increasing height with hyaline cartilage hypertrophy and

Introduction:
The guide will not get into technicalities and cite every study supporting our decisions, because there is not enough time. And the thread is already delayed as it is. I will try to make this thread as brief as possible.
Method 3 is for oldcels. Height augmentation would be from cartilage hypertrophy.

Method 1 (Correction to @Wincel stack):

The thread had a huge audience. However, there was some fundamental errors in wincel's method.

1. Niacin was incorrectly used for GH boost.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360541/
In this article it is show that niacin must be take at 500mg every hour for 3 hours to have any effect on GH.
That much however, isn't feasible for the average person. So it will be removed.

2. The use of melatonin.
Melatonin was used as an AI. While it does block estrogen, it is not enough to be used as an AI for growth.
Melatonin is a good addition for sleep eitherways, so feel free to use it. Aromasin or arimidex will be used instead.

3. The absence of huperzine A.
Huperzine A is a somatostatin (HGH release inhibitor) inhibitor. That means it will allow us to get more HGH release from ibutamoren/mk677 due to the removal of HGH inhibitor somatostatin.

4. The addition of other supplements as temporary GH boosters.
L-dopa comes with many risks. And it is unknown if the spike by GABA is enough. So natural GH secretagogues will be dropped here.

The stack will then look like the following:
  1. Take mk677 25mg before bed (feel free to use melatonin or not)
  2. Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as well in case of harsh side effect.
  3. Huperzine A, Ideally 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day. Minimum is 200mcg every night.
Method 2(@Madness systemic peptide stack):

This is a good method. Just needs an AI with it. Aromasin, arimidex, or letrozole will suffice.

Method 3 (My method)(Includes closed plates):
Here we will attempt to make the most hardcore stack.

A. Elevation of systemic levels(baseline) of HGH and IGF-1:

1. 25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day.
  2. CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (from madness)
B. Creating artificial peaks throughout the day:
  1. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  2. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.
Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.

C. IGF-1:
IGF-1 DES injected at the the deltoids (shoulder muscles) 40mcg each side every day for frame growth.

D. DNA methylation
Loss of DNA methylation will close your growth plates. This is what sets the limit to how you grow. So we need to increase it.
https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml

SAM-e and MSM will be used to promote DNA methylation.
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/76/5/1151S/4824259

SAM-e 1500mg every day.
MSM 1000mg every day.

E. Increasing growth plate proliferation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286662/

Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
Chondroitin 1200mg every day.

Methods D and E work synergistically and increase the chances of growth.

F. Flurbiprofen
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3248202

Basically k2 mk4 on roids.

Dosage: Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night)
Make sure to consume good amounts of water with it.

G. Aromatase Inhibition
From my research I have noticed that.
  1. If you are going on a light HGH stack then arimidex or aromasin is best.
  2. If you are going on a stack with insane amounts of HGH then letrozole is the best.
I observed that from clinical trials and papers.
Madness and Wincels stack would need arimidex or aromasin.
My stack will need letrozole.
Any AI can be used, but for maximum results refer to the above.

Dosage:
Aromasin: choose from 12.5mg one day on one day off till 25mg everyday. (your choice)
Arimidex 1mg per day.
Letrozole: choose from 0.5 mg one day on one day off till 2.5mg daily. (I am taking 2.5mg daily)
Start from lowest dosages and increase till what you see fit.

H. Androgens
To promote masculine growth and dimorphism use:
DHT gel on penis or 11-KDHT drops on forearms.

I. Building blocks (optional)
Vitamin D 10kIU per day
Vitamin k2 mk4 45mg per day
Magnesium 400mg per day
Zinc 50mg per day
Calcium 2g per day
Boron 9mg per day

J. Insulin(experimental)(optional):
When insulin is combined with IGF-1, the results for muscle growth and bone mineral deposition is synergistic.
This addition however, risks hyperinsulemia if not done properly. I was stuck here in my research but decided to not allow this part to delay the making of this guide any further. If you would like to continue from this point then:

1. Check if the components above raise the systemic levels of TGFB3 enough. If it is not then you will have to look for other methods.
mk677 and GHRP-2 do raise this well.

2. Check if the components above have enough pi3k pathway agonism. If not then either settle for metformin or find a chemical that does this. IGF-1 and exercise do activate pi3k-Akt.

I would recommend you leave this part unless you are experimenting hard.

Method 4(classical):
7.5-10 IU HGH 2x a day
2.5mg letrozole daily
D and E from method 3

Conclusion:

To sum my own stack up in one place

View attachment 35692

Requested tags:
@Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt @Madness @mido the slayer @Legitcel @CupOfCoffee @KrissKross @LightingFraud @Paretocel @Zeus @Saturn @psycophsez @xom @Ogreload @JellyBelly @OCDMaxxing @SirHiss

Where did you go man? Can't leave us like this we need you to help us with your research!

• +1
  • +1
Any legit sources that sell CJC that deliver or are based in the UK?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Ascending
how were you active for 8 hours if you lefy before that feature was added, OP?

• +1
Preface:
Many members here are young and want to increase their height. And I have been asked by many about peptides.
I will attempt to write a comprehensive thread on what are my findings are so far.

Disclaimer:
This guide is completely experimental so I am not responsible for any thing that happens. I am going to attempt it myself nonetheless.
I also don't guarantee any results. DrTony wrote about the impossibility of augmenting height in men with no disorders. However, this thread is for any off chance of it happening. As increasing height with hyaline cartilage hypertrophy and

Introduction:
The guide will not get into technicalities and cite every study supporting our decisions, because there is not enough time. And the thread is already delayed as it is. I will try to make this thread as brief as possible.
Method 3 is for oldcels. Height augmentation would be from cartilage hypertrophy.

Method 1 (Correction to @Wincel stack):

The thread had a huge audience. However, there was some fundamental errors in wincel's method.

1. Niacin was incorrectly used for GH boost.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360541/
In this article it is show that niacin must be take at 500mg every hour for 3 hours to have any effect on GH.
That much however, isn't feasible for the average person. So it will be removed.

2. The use of melatonin.
Melatonin was used as an AI. While it does block estrogen, it is not enough to be used as an AI for growth.
Melatonin is a good addition for sleep eitherways, so feel free to use it. Aromasin or arimidex will be used instead.

3. The absence of huperzine A.
Huperzine A is a somatostatin (HGH release inhibitor) inhibitor. That means it will allow us to get more HGH release from ibutamoren/mk677 due to the removal of HGH inhibitor somatostatin.

4. The addition of other supplements as temporary GH boosters.
L-dopa comes with many risks. And it is unknown if the spike by GABA is enough. So natural GH secretagogues will be dropped here.

The stack will then look like the following:
  1. Take mk677 25mg before bed (feel free to use melatonin or not)
  2. Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as well in case of harsh side effect.
  3. Huperzine A, Ideally 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day. Minimum is 200mcg every night.
Method 2(@Madness systemic peptide stack):

This is a good method. Just needs an AI with it. Aromasin, arimidex, or letrozole will suffice.

Method 3 (My method)(Includes closed plates):
Here we will attempt to make the most hardcore stack.

A. Elevation of systemic levels(baseline) of HGH and IGF-1:

1. 25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day.
  2. CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (from madness)
B. Creating artificial peaks throughout the day:
  1. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  2. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.
Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.

C. IGF-1:
IGF-1 DES injected at the the deltoids (shoulder muscles) 40mcg each side every day for frame growth.

D. DNA methylation
Loss of DNA methylation will close your growth plates. This is what sets the limit to how you grow. So we need to increase it.
https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml

SAM-e and MSM will be used to promote DNA methylation.
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/76/5/1151S/4824259

SAM-e 1500mg every day.
MSM 1000mg every day.

E. Increasing growth plate proliferation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286662/

Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
Chondroitin 1200mg every day.

Methods D and E work synergistically and increase the chances of growth.

F. Flurbiprofen
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3248202

Basically k2 mk4 on roids.

Dosage: Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night)
Make sure to consume good amounts of water with it.

G. Aromatase Inhibition
From my research I have noticed that.
  1. If you are going on a light HGH stack then arimidex or aromasin is best.
  2. If you are going on a stack with insane amounts of HGH then letrozole is the best.
I observed that from clinical trials and papers.
Madness and Wincels stack would need arimidex or aromasin.
My stack will need letrozole.
Any AI can be used, but for maximum results refer to the above.

Dosage:
Aromasin: choose from 12.5mg one day on one day off till 25mg everyday. (your choice)
Arimidex 1mg per day.
Letrozole: choose from 0.5 mg one day on one day off till 2.5mg daily. (I am taking 2.5mg daily)
Start from lowest dosages and increase till what you see fit.

H. Androgens
To promote masculine growth and dimorphism use:
DHT gel on penis or 11-KDHT drops on forearms.

I. Building blocks (optional)
Vitamin D 10kIU per day
Vitamin k2 mk4 45mg per day
Magnesium 400mg per day
Zinc 50mg per day
Calcium 2g per day
Boron 9mg per day

J. Insulin(experimental)(optional):
When insulin is combined with IGF-1, the results for muscle growth and bone mineral deposition is synergistic.
This addition however, risks hyperinsulemia if not done properly. I was stuck here in my research but decided to not allow this part to delay the making of this guide any further. If you would like to continue from this point then:

1. Check if the components above raise the systemic levels of TGFB3 enough. If it is not then you will have to look for other methods.
mk677 and GHRP-2 do raise this well.

2. Check if the components above have enough pi3k pathway agonism. If not then either settle for metformin or find a chemical that does this. IGF-1 and exercise do activate pi3k-Akt.

I would recommend you leave this part unless you are experimenting hard.

Method 4(classical):
7.5-10 IU HGH 2x a day
2.5mg letrozole daily
D and E from method 3

Conclusion:

To sum my own stack up in one place

View attachment 35692

Requested tags:
@Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt @Madness @mido the slayer @Legitcel @CupOfCoffee @KrissKross @LightingFraud @Paretocel @Zeus @Saturn @psycophsez @xom @Ogreload @JellyBelly @OCDMaxxing @SirHiss

Fucking legit.
And if you want pharma grade it is 50+k
Hey im new
Fucking legit.
And if you want pharma grade it is 50+k
Hey I want to heightmaxx but im unsure about something can I pm you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Mateusz74
  • +1
Legendary thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and SoyGune
Bruhs, can arimidex or arimistane replace aromasin for the AI in the first wincel stack?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6401
Bruhs, can arimidex or arimistane replace aromasin for the AI in the first wincel stack?
yes, it can, there isn't much of a difference between steroidal and non-steroidal aromatase inhibitors, exemestane, formestane, and arimistane are all steroidal, the active metabolites of the drug have a high affinity to bind to the aromatase enzyme and inert it inactive. Whereas letrozole, fadrozole, and anastrozole are both non-steroidal aromatase inhibitors that act on the enzyme via the interference with cytochrome P450. The only issue with non-steroidal AI's is that after discontinuation an aromatase rebound can occur, whereas steroidal based AI's bind to the enzyme until it is metabolized, meaning discontinuation can be commenced at any time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Yo can I PM you for heightmaxxing advice @Dyorotic2

• +1
Your frame isn't that good, height mogs though, so...

• +1
bump

• +1
what is the best supplement to keep your growth plate open?

• +1
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Heightmaxxing is Cope

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Alexanderr, BlackManlet and 5 others
Heightmaxxing is Cope
@Dyorotic2 Cancer treatment is inhibiting cellular proliferation, heightmaxxing is increasing cellular proliferation. Man think about it, height increase is opposite of cancer treatments, think about it man. The FDA approves PI3K INHIBITORS for cancer.

• +1
How did this thread got 600+ replies lol?
I should make something like: FACEmaxing thread, and tell people to chew and mew jfl, I'll probably get 1000 replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 906, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
How did this thread got 600+ replies lol?
I should make something like: FACEmaxing thread, and tell people to chew and mew jfl, I'll probably get 1000 replies
extra chromosome was on the right path, however he missed out on a few important pieces of info

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 906
Is there a method that doesn't cost around $800 a month?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and MentalistKebab
where can i buy ?

• +1
has op roped

• +1