[Method] The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Corrections to Wincels Stack Included) (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

Enthusiast
@Extra Chromosome it appears this godly high iq thread has attracted many newcomers to the website. congratulations ngl. It always creeps back up to the recommended recently replied threads.

I wonder, considering the amount of research you have done on this, is there another heightmaxxing thread using compounds on another forum or website of some sort.

I wish to know if this is the only site with such compilatory evidence.

Has this ever been seen before?

There was MakeMeTaller.org before it shut down. Now there's limblengtheningforums, they discuss LL mainly obviously but you can find some threads about getting taller through chemicals iirc.

S

Slyfex8

Amateur
Afk

Afk

Trainee
Hi, I'm new to all this. My height is around 1.83cm I do not consider myself low but I think I have not grown since 17. I'm about to turn 22, is it over for me? Any chance to grow more? Eschucho. I live in Europe by the way

Slob

Slob

Apprentice
Only glucosamine sulphate works. I've tried taking chondroitin and MSM along with gluco and it made no difference vs just taking 1000-2000mg of glucosamine sulphate every day. Still just around 1cm "gain."
Hi, I'm new to all this. My height is around 1.83cm I do not consider myself low but I think I have not grown since 17. I'm about to turn 22, is it over for me? Any chance to grow more? Eschucho. I live in Europe by the way
5 years of no growing means it's 99.99% over. I'm also 183cm, but only when I wake up. Throughout the day I drop to 181cm. I stopped growing at 17 just like you and now I'm 23. I also coped by thinking I'll still grow, but it's truly over now.
I think I did grow a few mm at 18-19, but that was it.

• +1
Reactions: Afk
MrGlutton

MrGlutton

Adept
eh

had you heightmaxx at 17 or 18 you might've had a chance.

just focus on your frame now.

S

Shepherd196

Trainee
Guys, how is heightmaxxing going ?

Any real results ?

Bronze8

Bronze8

Enthusiast
To minimize negative side effects I would lower doses and cut out hormone inhibiters.

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

NANOMACHINES SON!
Question: Im working with Winecel’s stack and Im using Niacin and Melatonin and planning to buy MK-677 with it soon, Is this stuff good enough?
Sam-E: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07F5NMBM8/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A34HS5DIL9FOKD&psc=1

Glucosamine with MSM with Chondroitin: Glucosamine Chondroitin Turmeric MSM Boswellia - Joint Support Supplement for Relief 180 Tablets - Arazo Nutrition
huperzine A: Best Huperzine A 300mcg 180 Capsules (Non-GMO & Gluten Free) - Nootropic Brain Booster Supplement, for Memory & Focus. The Powerful and Natural Mental Booster - 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Should I add an AI, to this, if so what do you reccomend?

should I contuie taking melatonin and ashwagana?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Question: Im working with Winecel’s stack and Im using Niacin and Melatonin and planning to buy MK-677 with it soon, Is this stuff good enough?
Sam-E: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07F5NMBM8/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A34HS5DIL9FOKD&psc=1

Glucosamine with MSM with Chondroitin: Glucosamine Chondroitin Turmeric MSM Boswellia - Joint Support Supplement for Relief 180 Tablets - Arazo Nutrition
huperzine A: Best Huperzine A 300mcg 180 Capsules (Non-GMO & Gluten Free) - Nootropic Brain Booster Supplement, for Memory & Focus. The Powerful and Natural Mental Booster - 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Should I add an AI, to this, if so what do you reccomend?

should I contuie taking melatonin and ashwagana?
Forget all the little parts of the stack. What’s going to get you to grow is the MK-677 and the AI will make sure that you can still grow. Don’t waste money on the other stuff, it will probably have a minimal effect and instead you could be using it for your next batch of MK. Unless you have a ton of cash to drop then go for it, otherwise I think you would be mismanaging your money.

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

NANOMACHINES SON!
Forget all the little parts of the stack. What’s going to get you to grow is the MK-677 and the AI will make sure that you can still grow. Don’t waste money on the other stuff, it will probably have a minimal effect and instead you could be using it for your next batch of MK. Unless you have a ton of cash to drop then go for it, otherwise I think you would be mismanaging your money.
im trying to combine multiple methods to get as tall as I can, what AI do you reccomend?

retard

retard

im trying to combine multiple methods to get as tall as I can, what AI do you reccomend?
I’ve been on the stack without mk for a month with probably even more additives than you had ( I thought I had MK but it was 99% bunk) I didn’t grow a single smidge in that entire month. I went on legit mk for 2 weeks and I’ve already growth nearly a fifth of an inch. If you have loads of cash to spend go for it. But you will need to have mk and an AI for probably 4 months minimum ideally 6+ which will add up quick $$$ wise. For AI go alldaychemist.com and get aromasin

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

NANOMACHINES SON!
I’ve been on the stack without mk for a month with probably even more additives than you had ( I thought I had MK but it was 99% bunk) I didn’t grow a single smidge in that entire month. I went on legit mk for 2 weeks and I’ve already growth nearly a fifth of an inch. If you have loads of cash to spend go for it. But you will need to have mk and an AI for probably 4 months minimum ideally 6+ which will add up quick $$$ wise. For AI go alldaychemist.com and get aromasin
thx, how many bottles of mk should I order and what size, also Im asking the same question for aromasin.

with the other stuff I mentioned earlier with the links on Amazon and combining what you just mentioned, you think I can make it to 6?

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Knowledgable
thx, how many bottles of mk should I order and what size, also Im asking the same question for aromasin.

with the other stuff I mentioned earlier with the links on Amazon and combining what you just mentioned, you think I can make it to 6?
Dude, stop bargaining, it is beyond over.
Obviously, LL is the most efficient way to get 15cm+, but there's a shit ton of things you're going to lose for it : mobility, time and money.
Tbh if the stack doesnt work, I will do LL since it would be the only way to ''grow'' in the adult phase.
Another thing, height is one dimensional sure but if you dont have the shoulders to back it up you will look retarded and weak (you better be gymcelled before doing it)
15 cm with LL is unreal and coping. 10 cm is already pushing it.

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

NANOMACHINES SON!
Dude, stop bargaining, it is beyond over.
I still got some hope, the doctor said somewhere in the 5’6 range and I think with the MK I can be guranteed to be atleast 5’6

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Knowledgable
I still got some hope, the doctor said somewhere in the 5’6 range and I think with the MK I can be guranteed to be atleast 5’6
5'6'' is still only 5'6'' and even with LL it would be 5'8'' MAX, beyond over.

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

NANOMACHINES SON!
5'6'' is still only 5'6'' and even with LL it would be 5'8'' MAX, beyond over.
but i can still use all the other stuff mentioned on this thread, there is even a method for maturing plate people like me above so I will be using that method with MK-677 and an Ai

retard

retard

Well it all depends on how much cash you have if you have unlimited funds to go whitewater research and just load up on 4 or 6 bottles of MK, one bottle will last you a months assuming it’s 25 mg/ml 30 ml, for aromasin I’m really not that knowledgeable so I would just follow exta chromosomes directions for the dosage. You can buy 2 boxes of 60 counts for 4 months of supply of 3 for 6 months. And for the huperzine I think it’s a waste. But the other parts may possibly have an impact albeit very small.
Do you mean 6ft? well I don’t know what you are currently at but 2/3 inches would probably be plausible with just MK and AI for 6 months. Maybe 3/4 if you got all the injection related stuff in the thread and did it religiously

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

NANOMACHINES SON!
Well it all depends on how much cash you have if you have unlimited funds to go whitewater research and just load up on 4 or 6 bottles of MK, one bottle will last you a months assuming it’s 25 mg/ml 30 ml, for aromasin I’m really not that knowledgeable so I would just follow exta chromosomes directions for the dosage. You can buy 2 boxes of 60 counts for 4 months of supply of 3 for 6 months. And for the huperzine I think it’s a waste. But the other parts may possibly have an impact albeit very small.
Do you mean 6ft? well I don’t know what you are currently at but 2/3 inches would probably be plausible with just MK and AI for 6 months. Maybe 3/4 if you got all the injection related stuff in the thread and did it religiously
i found ai: https://www.alldaychemist.com/xtane-25mg.html

so with the mk and the ai, I can be a guranteed 5’6 or near 5’9, I’ll remove the huperzine for now but ill get the other stuff

Framletgod

Framletgod

road to 21 inch bideltoid
Extra Chromosome what would recommend to take/try if i only wanted to framemaxx (not heightmaxx) , since im 20 and clavicle growth stops around 25

Last edited:
B

brapb0ster

Trainee
For someone on a low budget, would CJC1295 DAC 1 mg a week, along with MK677 and AI stack be feasible?

Last edited:
BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.
Not a single word. XD

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

Norwood cemetary / AUTISM
Anybody have sources like please?

AdamLamberg

AdamLamberg

https://throwbin.io/STRisxS
Does anybody have an opinion on Relaxin?
https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/loosening-the-sutures-ligaments-for-quicker-results/

https://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2013/12/02/the-connection-between-relaxin-and-possible-height-increase/

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/12/29/update-post-breakthrough-chemical-relaxin-bone-remodeling/
" In that previous post, I had said that a Dennis Stewart from Bas Medical had been willing to spend around $5,000 to file a patent for this idea, of using Relaxin to remodel bone sutures and in that Patent (refer back to that post) it was claimed that a local injection of relaxin to the growth plate-bone area would result in as much as 30 cm of bone length increase (12 inches). "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)