The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and turkproducer
Just turned 16, did the stack when I was 15
(n)
You are retarded.

"Just turned 16 bro, I used peptides to gain 1cm bro, it's definitely not puberty bro or incorrect measurements bro"

• +1
Reactions: Vaptor, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 906
(n)
You are retarded.

"Just turned 16 bro, I used peptides to gain 1cm bro, it's definitely not puberty bro or incorrect measurements bro"
Jfl at you fucking retard
1. I measured At a doctor
2. I didn’t grow for a whole year

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Deleted member 906
1597022379532-png.576901

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906

Ideal post for rodeblurmaxxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
May I have everyone's attention here please!

Listen to Strike_Poseidon.

He is the real deal here.

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
May I have everyone's attention here please!

Listen to Strike_Poseidon.

He is the real deal here.
Unless there is solid proof, stop shilling his bs

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Bewusst and Deleted member 8744
it worked on me. 180 cm as of now. I'm in his discord chat and I share my details there.
Last time you were suffering all the side effects of SAM-e
Furthermore @rax1337 got mercury poisoning from the stack

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 3990
it worked on me. 180 cm as of now. I'm in his discord chat and I share my details there.
Then prove to us then that it did work. If you could somehow provide some sort of qualitative derivative that @Strike_Poseidon's stack made you taller, then share your details with us. But considering you're still a greycel and fairly inactive outside of heightmaxxing contingents then what you have to offer has very little credibility if any at all. But please prove me wrong, because at this point everyone is aware heightmaxxing is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Good_Little_Goy and bruh3610
y
B. Creating artificial peaks throughout the day:
  1. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  2. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with
Well, oh god... it's kinda an average salary
just starve so you wont get bigger from this anyways theory

Then prove to us then that it did work. If you could somehow provide some sort of qualitative derivative that @Strike_Poseidon's stack made you taller, then share your details with us. But considering you're still a greycel and fairly inactive outside of heightmaxxing contingents then what you have to offer has very little credibility if any at all. But please prove me wrong, because at this point everyone is aware heightmaxxing is a meme.

what proof do you want? I mean I"m not a scientists and I'm not the most educated about human body and how they react with height increase. All I will say is it did work on me. Not coping or anything. Again, I have nothing to gain by lying or making stuff up. Whether you believe me or not, it's up to you.

Inactive?

I have been in height increase community since 2001/2002 doing almost everything I can for this. You must not know me well enough; but that's fine.

what proof do you want? I mean I"m not a scientists and I'm not the most educated about human body and how they react with height increase. All I will say is it did work on me. Not coping or anything. Again, I have nothing to gain by lying or making stuff up. Whether you believe me or not, it's up to you.

Inactive?

I have been in height increase community since 2001/2002 doing almost everything I can for this. You must not know me well enough; but that's fine.
were you the guy saying that his nose became more bulbous?

Inactive?

Ok, then what do you take? Explain your routine. I'm aware of "hypermethylation", the use of BMPs, Hexarelin as a pi3k inhibitor, Meclizine, and more to induce height growth. But since you have continued to provide no quantitative data to show any chance (before and after pics, etc.), I can only conclude that what you have the offer is not real and is cope. But again prove me wrong, which I already suggested. You're inactive in the sense you rarely post in this community, which fine I don't discredit it. But whether or not you can provide indisputable evidence that what you did worked and did in fact make a measurable difference in height than we are at square one. PM me the results if you're not comfortable posting here, but I am merely asking you that you prove heightmaxxing isn't a meme and that there is proof of a possible solution.

Wtf??? Was this a typo or are you really just that old?

Wtf??? Was this a typo or are you really just that old?

I'm 32 years old man. Yes I have been lurking on height increase forums, reading, participating, spent majority portions of my life in my late teen, younger 20s, late 20s, and early 30s on height increase, penis enlargement, weight lifting. still to this day. You are welcome :)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
were you the guy saying that his nose became more bulbous?

I have never said that my nose became bulbous. Perhaps you are confusing me with @randomguy1235.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and randomguy1235
Ok, then what do you take? Explain your routine. I'm aware of "hypermethylation", the use of BMPs, Hexarelin as a pi3k inhibitor, Meclizine, and more to induce height growth. But since you have continued to provide no quantitative data to show any chance (before and after pics, etc.), I can only conclude that what you have the offer is not real and is cope. But again prove me wrong, which I already suggested. You're inactive in the sense you rarely post in this community, which fine I don't discredit it. But whether or not you can provide indisputable evidence that what you did worked and did in fact make a measurable difference in height than we are at square one. PM me the results if you're not comfortable posting here, but I am merely asking you that you prove heightmaxxing isn't a meme and that there is proof of a possible solution.

I don't post here a lot compared to others. Ever since I have been invited to private discord chat (offshoot from looksmax me) for height increase seekers, I have and only usually post there when it comes to my height increase results and knowledge.

I don't need to prove anything here in terms of "qualitative data". Like I said, I'm not a scientist and I'm not a bio chemist to know all that intricacies and details of height increase like others. If you simply want to know more, ask Strike_Poseidon and read his posts or ask him for direct invite to his discord chats.

I don't know what type of "quantitative data" you want. Before and After pic? No thanks, I'm a private individual and I do not want to expose my face and body pics to the internet public. Whether you believe me or not, I don't care slight bit. I just told everyone here that I grow and those who believe me will and shall get their own blessings to continue their height increase endeavors and those who doubt me can carry on and move on.

Thank you very much.

I don't post here a lot compared to others. Ever since I have been invited to private discord chat (offshoot from looksmax me) for height increase seekers, I have and only usually post there when it comes to my height increase results and knowledge.

I don't need to prove anything here in terms of "qualitative data". Like I said, I'm not a scientist and I'm not a bio chemist to know all that intricacies and details of height increase like others. If you simply want to know more, ask Strike_Poseidon and read his posts or ask him for direct invite to his discord chats.

I don't know what type of "quantitative data" you want. Before and After pic? No thanks, I'm a private individual and I do not want to expose my face and body pics to the internet public. Whether you believe me or not, I don't care slight bit. I just told everyone here that I grow and those who believe me will and shall get their own blessings to continue their height increase endeavors and those who doubt me can carry on and move on.

Thank you very much.
No need for me to make a formal response, we've worked it out in PMs. I will get to the bottom of heightmaxxing, and hopefully within time on top of my neurotransmittersmaxxing thread that I'm making there will a probable solution available for both these issues.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Good_Little_Goy
@randomguy1235 can you post before and afters of your nose?

Quacks

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
LL or cope

6 inches or rope

Preface:
Many members here are young and want to increase their height. And I have been asked by many about peptides.
I will attempt to write a comprehensive thread on what are my findings are so far.

Disclaimer:
This guide is completely experimental so I am not responsible for any thing that happens. I am going to attempt it myself nonetheless.
I also don't guarantee any results. DrTony wrote about the impossibility of augmenting height in men with no disorders. However, this thread is for any off chance of it happening. As increasing height with hyaline cartilage hypertrophy and

Introduction:
The guide will not get into technicalities and cite every study supporting our decisions, because there is not enough time. And the thread is already delayed as it is. I will try to make this thread as brief as possible.
Method 3 is for oldcels. Height augmentation would be from cartilage hypertrophy.

Method 1 (Correction to @Wincel stack):

The thread had a huge audience. However, there was some fundamental errors in wincel's method.

1. Niacin was incorrectly used for GH boost.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360541/
In this article it is show that niacin must be take at 500mg every hour for 3 hours to have any effect on GH.
That much however, isn't feasible for the average person. So it will be removed.

2. The use of melatonin.
Melatonin was used as an AI. While it does block estrogen, it is not enough to be used as an AI for growth.
Melatonin is a good addition for sleep eitherways, so feel free to use it. Aromasin or arimidex will be used instead.

3. The absence of huperzine A.
Huperzine A is a somatostatin (HGH release inhibitor) inhibitor. That means it will allow us to get more HGH release from ibutamoren/mk677 due to the removal of HGH inhibitor somatostatin.

4. The addition of other supplements as temporary GH boosters.
L-dopa comes with many risks. And it is unknown if the spike by GABA is enough. So natural GH secretagogues will be dropped here.

The stack will then look like the following:
  1. Take mk677 25mg before bed (feel free to use melatonin or not)
  2. Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as well in case of harsh side effect.
  3. Huperzine A, Ideally 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day. Minimum is 200mcg every night.
Method 2(@Madness systemic peptide stack):

This is a good method. Just needs an AI with it. Aromasin, arimidex, or letrozole will suffice.

Method 3 (My method)(Includes closed plates):
Here we will attempt to make the most hardcore stack.

A. Elevation of systemic levels(baseline) of HGH and IGF-1:

1. 25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day.
  2. CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (from madness)
  1. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  2. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.
Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.

C. IGF-1:
IGF-1 DES injected at the the deltoids (shoulder muscles) 40mcg each side every day for frame growth.

D. DNA methylation
Loss of DNA methylation will close your growth plates. This is what sets the limit to how you grow. So we need to increase it.
https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml

SAM-e and MSM will be used to promote DNA methylation.
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/76/5/1151S/4824259

SAM-e 1500mg every day.
MSM 1000mg every day.

E. Increasing growth plate proliferation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286662/

Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
Chondroitin 1200mg every day.

Methods D and E work synergistically and increase the chances of growth.

F. Flurbiprofen
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3248202

Basically k2 mk4 on roids.

Dosage: Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night)
Make sure to consume good amounts of water with it.

G. Aromatase Inhibition
From my research I have noticed that.
  1. If you are going on a light HGH stack then arimidex or aromasin is best.
  2. If you are going on a stack with insane amounts of HGH then letrozole is the best.
I observed that from clinical trials and papers.
Madness and Wincels stack would need arimidex or aromasin.
My stack will need letrozole.
Any AI can be used, but for maximum results refer to the above.

Dosage:
Aromasin: choose from 12.5mg one day on one day off till 25mg everyday. (your choice)
Arimidex 1mg per day.
Letrozole: choose from 0.5 mg one day on one day off till 2.5mg daily. (I am taking 2.5mg daily)
Start from lowest dosages and increase till what you see fit.

H. Androgens
To promote masculine growth and dimorphism use:
DHT gel on penis or 11-KDHT drops on forearms.

I. Building blocks (optional)
Vitamin D 10kIU per day
Vitamin k2 mk4 45mg per day
Magnesium 400mg per day
Zinc 50mg per day
Calcium 2g per day
Boron 9mg per day

J. Insulin(experimental)(optional):
When insulin is combined with IGF-1, the results for muscle growth and bone mineral deposition is synergistic.
This addition however, risks hyperinsulemia if not done properly. I was stuck here in my research but decided to not allow this part to delay the making of this guide any further. If you would like to continue from this point then:

1. Check if the components above raise the systemic levels of TGFB3 enough. If it is not then you will have to look for other methods.
mk677 and GHRP-2 do raise this well.

2. Check if the components above have enough pi3k pathway agonism. If not then either settle for metformin or find a chemical that does this. IGF-1 and exercise do activate pi3k-Akt.

I would recommend you leave this part unless you are experimenting hard.

Method 4(classical):
7.5-10 IU HGH 2x a day
2.5mg letrozole daily
D and E from method 3

Conclusion:

To sum my own stack up in one place

View attachment 35692

Requested tags:
@Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt @Madness @mido the slayer @Legitcel @CupOfCoffee @KrissKross @LightingFraud @Paretocel @Zeus @Saturn @psycophsez @xom @Ogreload @JellyBelly @OCDMaxxing @SirHiss

Laughs in 6'2 at 15 yrs old

Is arimidex comparable to Aromasin?

Keep laughing for me

tag: @Ritalincel
[IMG alt="Ritalincel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/0/442.jpg?1597396370[/IMG]
Ritalincel
💊       ded srs?
Joined Oct 20, 2018
Time Online 4984:40
Posts62,340Reputation86,049

So @John McCormick completely ghosted me so I'm assuming he's just been trolling us. Dude claimed to be 32 yrs old and heightmaxxed...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 5634, RAITEIII and 3 others
So @John McCormick completely ghosted me so I'm assuming he's just been trolling us. Dude claimed to be 32 yrs old and heightmaxxed...

First of all, I don't appreciate your assumptions and accusing me of being a troll. I go out of my way to provide my results to impatient ingrates like you and now I understand why Strike_Poseidon made his discord chat private because of people like you.

You need to understand that I have busy life in addition to trying to use majority of my time on height increase actually stretching, swimming and inversion and doing something rather than being online everyday. I can't be on computer everyday as I have other things to do in my life.

So for you to just come out and say I "Ghosted" on people and "trolled" people, you need to get off your high horse.

In fact, I regret every telling you my routines. I take the time of my own life to provide results here.

Next time learn to be little patient. As I have said before, I"m not on here everyday so please get off my nutsack and give me time to reply to everyone who posted questions to me.

First of all, I don't appreciate your assumptions and accusing me of being a troll. I go out of my way to provide my results to impatient ingrates like you and now I understand why Strike_Poseidon made his discord chat private because of people like you.

You need to understand that I have busy life in addition to trying to use majority of my time on height increase actually stretching, swimming and inversion and doing something rather than being online everyday. I can't be on computer everyday as I have other things to do in my life.

So for you to just come out and say I "Ghosted" on people and "trolled" people, you need to get off your high horse.

In fact, I regret every telling you my routines. I take the time of my own life to provide results here.

Next time learn to be little patient. As I have said before, I"m not on here everyday so please get off my nutsack and give me time to reply to everyone who posted questions to me.
I asked on Tuesday. I assumed wrong because mid-conversation you bailed all of a sudden when it's was a question you could've took a sec to answer. My bad man, I apologize.

I asked on Tuesday. I assumed wrong because mid-conversation you bailed all of a sudden when it's was a question you could've took a sec to answer. My bad man, I apologize.

Apology accepted.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
your going to follow a routine like this? make sure to update every couple months or so and dont give up on it

how much would all this cost
Any succes?

Preface:
Many members here are young and want to increase their height. And I have been asked by many about peptides.
I will attempt to write a comprehensive thread on what are my findings are so far.

Disclaimer:
This guide is completely experimental so I am not responsible for any thing that happens. I am going to attempt it myself nonetheless.
I also don't guarantee any results. DrTony wrote about the impossibility of augmenting height in men with no disorders. However, this thread is for any off chance of it happening. As increasing height with hyaline cartilage hypertrophy and

Introduction:
The guide will not get into technicalities and cite every study supporting our decisions, because there is not enough time. And the thread is already delayed as it is. I will try to make this thread as brief as possible.
Method 3 is for oldcels. Height augmentation would be from cartilage hypertrophy.

Method 1 (Correction to @Wincel stack):

The thread had a huge audience. However, there was some fundamental errors in wincel's method.

1. Niacin was incorrectly used for GH boost.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360541/
In this article it is show that niacin must be take at 500mg every hour for 3 hours to have any effect on GH.
That much however, isn't feasible for the average person. So it will be removed.

2. The use of melatonin.
Melatonin was used as an AI. While it does block estrogen, it is not enough to be used as an AI for growth.
Melatonin is a good addition for sleep eitherways, so feel free to use it. Aromasin or arimidex will be used instead.

3. The absence of huperzine A.
Huperzine A is a somatostatin (HGH release inhibitor) inhibitor. That means it will allow us to get more HGH release from ibutamoren/mk677 due to the removal of HGH inhibitor somatostatin.

4. The addition of other supplements as temporary GH boosters.
L-dopa comes with many risks. And it is unknown if the spike by GABA is enough. So natural GH secretagogues will be dropped here.

The stack will then look like the following:
  1. Take mk677 25mg before bed (feel free to use melatonin or not)
  2. Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as well in case of harsh side effect.
  3. Huperzine A, Ideally 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day. Minimum is 200mcg every night.
Method 2(@Madness systemic peptide stack):

This is a good method. Just needs an AI with it. Aromasin, arimidex, or letrozole will suffice.

Method 3 (My method)(Includes closed plates):
Here we will attempt to make the most hardcore stack.

A. Elevation of systemic levels(baseline) of HGH and IGF-1:

1. 25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day.
  2. CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (from madness)
  2. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.
Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.

C. IGF-1:
IGF-1 DES injected at the the deltoids (shoulder muscles) 40mcg each side every day for frame growth.

D. DNA methylation
Loss of DNA methylation will close your growth plates. This is what sets the limit to how you grow. So we need to increase it.
https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml

SAM-e and MSM will be used to promote DNA methylation.
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/76/5/1151S/4824259

SAM-e 1500mg every day.
MSM 1000mg every day.

E. Increasing growth plate proliferation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286662/

Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
Chondroitin 1200mg every day.

Methods D and E work synergistically and increase the chances of growth.

F. Flurbiprofen
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3248202

Basically k2 mk4 on roids.

Dosage: Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night)
Make sure to consume good amounts of water with it.

G. Aromatase Inhibition
From my research I have noticed that.
  1. If you are going on a light HGH stack then arimidex or aromasin is best.
  2. If you are going on a stack with insane amounts of HGH then letrozole is the best.
I observed that from clinical trials and papers.
Madness and Wincels stack would need arimidex or aromasin.
My stack will need letrozole.
Any AI can be used, but for maximum results refer to the above.

Dosage:
Aromasin: choose from 12.5mg one day on one day off till 25mg everyday. (your choice)
Arimidex 1mg per day.
Letrozole: choose from 0.5 mg one day on one day off till 2.5mg daily. (I am taking 2.5mg daily)
Start from lowest dosages and increase till what you see fit.

H. Androgens
To promote masculine growth and dimorphism use:
DHT gel on penis or 11-KDHT drops on forearms.

I. Building blocks (optional)
Vitamin D 10kIU per day
Vitamin k2 mk4 45mg per day
Magnesium 400mg per day
Zinc 50mg per day
Calcium 2g per day
Boron 9mg per day

J. Insulin(experimental)(optional):
When insulin is combined with IGF-1, the results for muscle growth and bone mineral deposition is synergistic.
This addition however, risks hyperinsulemia if not done properly. I was stuck here in my research but decided to not allow this part to delay the making of this guide any further. If you would like to continue from this point then:

1. Check if the components above raise the systemic levels of TGFB3 enough. If it is not then you will have to look for other methods.
mk677 and GHRP-2 do raise this well.

2. Check if the components above have enough pi3k pathway agonism. If not then either settle for metformin or find a chemical that does this. IGF-1 and exercise do activate pi3k-Akt.

I would recommend you leave this part unless you are experimenting hard.

Method 4(classical):
7.5-10 IU HGH 2x a day
2.5mg letrozole daily
D and E from method 3

Conclusion:

To sum my own stack up in one place

View attachment 35692

Requested tags:
@Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt @Madness @mido the slayer @Legitcel @CupOfCoffee @KrissKross @LightingFraud @Paretocel @Zeus @Saturn @psycophsez @xom @Ogreload @JellyBelly @OCDMaxxing @SirHiss

2,600 calories with at least 200 cholesterol daily is enough cor heightmaxxing in a growth spurt. think of it like bulking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and bruh3610
OP: coping with useless megathread that will never actually do anything since height is permanent and 100% genetic

Me: laughing in 6'4"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and justanothergymcell
No need for me to make a formal response, we've worked it out in PMs. I will get to the bottom of heightmaxxing, and hopefully within time on top of my neurotransmittersmaxxing thread that I'm making there will a probable solution available for both these issues.
and how’s heightmaxing going for you now

This thread got 58000 views, Sergeant should be paying you a commission for bringing so much traffic to this forum.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, psycophsez and Deleted member 3270
Nothing beats Genes.

Lots of people blasted GH peptides and lots of people took high doses of SAM-e, and many took Glucosamine Chondroitin alongside both. I don't know if anybody did all of those combined. Many who did these included AI's before. Simply blasting all of this stuff never made adults grow taller on the old school height forums where all of those ideas were tried. Injecting HGH and IGF-1 should out perform all of those peptides combined if money isn't an issue

The old height forums believed that boosting DNA methylation alone would work but it didn't. The theories moved on that you need a way to reactivate growth plates in order for these growth enhancers to do anything. The leading growth factors believed to do this were CNP and FGF2 which was mentioned in Erdel Can Alkoclar patents for height increase

One thing I do know is Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Resveratrol, and Puerarin can all be used to boost articular cartilage for spinal height but it's temporary, or at least all of them alone are temporary. I don't know of anyone trying all of those combined plus GH maxxing to see if it might lead to permament articular cartilage thickening.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl