[Method] The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Corrections to Wincels Stack Included) (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Don't forget about 1g ashwagandha ksm-66 that has been proven to lower cortisol by over 30%. Less cortisol = more growth & less body fat & less estrogen

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Don't forget about 1g ashwagandha ksm-66 that has been proven to lower cortisol by over 30%. Less cortisol = more growth & less body fat & less estrogen
I can mention over 20 supplements that would "help". But that would shit on the other legit components.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I can mention over 20 supplements that would "help". But that would shit on the other legit components.
You should make a poorcel version with shit that is easy and cheap to get. Maybe not as effective but it could be. Flurbiprofen for example is really effective from like the 2 studies that I found on it lol.

Megadosing shit is legit also, most of the time some supplements do work (at least a bit) but they are underdosed

EDIT:

I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS BUT FUCK YOU AMERIFAGS FOR HAVING ACCESS TO SO MANY HGH BOOSTERS JUST BY FUCKING SEARCHING ON AMAZON, EVERYTHING IS FUCKING ILLEGAL WHERE I AM FROM

KEEP CRYING FOR ME BURGERFAGS

Last edited:
StressShady

StressShady

I am Jack's wasted life
You should make a poorcel version with shit that is easy and cheap to get. Maybe not as effective but it could be. Flurbiprofen for example is really effective from like the 2 studies that I found on it lol.

Megadosing shit is legit also, most of the time some supplements do work (at least a bit) but they are underdosed

EDIT:

I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS BUT FUCK YOU AMERIFAGS FOR HAVING ACCESS TO SO MANY HGH BOOSTERS JUST BY FUCKING SEARCHING ON AMAZON, EVERYTHING IS FUCKING ILLEGAL WHERE I AM FROM

FUCK YOU AMERIFAGS

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

EDIT:

I will write a poorcel version here then.
FUCK YOU AMERIFAGS
HGH boosters are a scam lmfao

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
Where could an Europecel like me get some MK677? It looks "cheap" enough to give it a try, but I'm already 19 and I feel like I haven't grown in years. Has anybody grown with this past 18?

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Poorcel version will be my chance for ascenion (5'9), Also give links which can ship to middle east (mk-677)

Also is taking MK-677 enough for me M19
No way to tell. Take arimidex and the drugs from D and E with it tbh.
Where could an Europecel like me get some MK677? It looks "cheap" enough to give it a try, but I'm already 19 and I feel like I haven't grown in years. Has anybody grown with this past 18?
I can pm you sauces.
I can easily find them all on the US amazon. Just the fact you have such fucking cool drugs legal is amazing
Show me links pls.

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MEAT ON THE TABLE
  1. 25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day. 80$
  2. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday 360$
  3. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on. 100$
  4. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes. 50$
  5. IGF-1 DES injected at the the deltoids (shoulder muscles) 40mcg each side. (unknown as legit IGF-1 is rare to find)
  6. SAM-e 1500mg every day. 30$
  7. MSM 1000mg every day.
  8. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  9. Chondroitin 1200mg every day. 7. + 8. + 9. = 35$
  10. Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night) 80$
  11. 2.5mg letrozole daily Depends on the source. I got 10 year supply for 40$
  12. DHT gel on penis twice daily or 11-KDHT one drop on each forearm daily. Depends on the source. 4 month supply of 11-KDHT is 60$
  13. Add building blocks if you have extra cash to spend. Depends.
You can take it for calcium.

I have many sources. You can ask me in the pms.

Will see.
I would rather save up for rhinoplasty. At the very least I'll use MK677 and some petides, with DHT to expand my frame and beard growth.

StressShady

StressShady

I am Jack's wasted life

I can pm you sauces.

Show me links pls.

PM me links brooo

and which cheaper drugs to take with Mk-677

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

I can pm you sauces.

Show me links pls.
Fuck they are all gone from amazon

found these tho for mk677

and for cjc

idk if all are legit but since its not illegal in usa i believe they are. i found legit ones on amazon some time ago but i guess they either sold out or it got removed

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

sarmsglobal.com
Ibutamoren MK-677 (60 Caps x 15 mg) - SARMs Global Ibutamoren MK-677 has been shown to sustain activation of GH–IGF-1 and to increase lean body mass with no change in total fat mass or visceral fat. It is under investigation as a potential treatment for reduced levels of these hormones. Human studies have shown ibutamoren to increase both muscle...
sarmsglobal.com
sarmsglobal.com
Capsules are not ideal.
Buy MK677 Ibutamoren 12.5mg x 100 Research Pellets UK Buy MK677 Ibutamoren 12.5mg x 100 Research Pellets - UK Based worldwide supplier - Lab Tested - 99% Purity Clinical Grade SARMS. Next day UK Delivery
I cant vouch for this one.
Buy #1 MK-677 Nutrobal - Human Growth Hormone HGH secretagogue MK-677 is the most affordable way to increase HGH levels. Proven Peptides 3rd party tests all of its products and offers a full money back guarantee.
Legit source, but expensive af.
https://uspeptides.com/cjc-1295.html
Can't vouch for elitepeptides.
Uspeptides is a scammer.
idk if all are legit but since its not illegal in usa i believe they are. i found legit ones on amazon some time ago but i guess they either sold out or it got removed
They removed all of em from there. There was news here before.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Capsules are not ideal.

I cant voice for this one.

Legit source, but expensive af.

Can't vouch for elitepeptides.
Uspeptides is a scammer.

They removed all of em from there. There was news here before.
im thinking of buying tamoxifen if i ever get the money for it from bluekem. worth it? i would go to pandalabs and get others but i dont know if i trust shitskins

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Zeus

Zeus

God
For anyone that wants to find sources for this stuff (Inside and Outside of US) check THIS or THIS
Thanks for this amazing thread EC, kinda confusing for me because I don't know all the terms :geek: I am hoping to start a journey thread in some months of my "heightmaxxing" progress.

Last edited:
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

I wont take some subhuman's review as proof they are scammers tbh. I know some people that bought diclaz from them. i would go for chem.eu cause they have a good rep but they only have psychoactives
Good luck. Keep me updated.
For anyone that wants to find sources for this stuff (Inside and Outside of US) check THIS or THIS
Thanks for this amazing thread EC, kinda confusing for me because I don't know all the terms :geek: I am hoping to start a journey thread in some months of my "heightmaxxing" progress.
Thanks for the links. There is some controversy about eroids tho.
They had godtropin as their top source at one point even though they were scammers. Beware.
High IQ thread. Enjoyed it, will try it out myself.
Good luck. Keep me updated.

Stare

Stare

Warrior
I will be taking the method 3.
Just one question, which substances are necessary for the growth with closed plates?
I am 21 and I haven't grown a lot since I was 17 so I think my plates are closed

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

I will be taking the method 3.
Just one question, which substances are necessary for the growth with closed plates?
I am 21 and I haven't grown a lot since I was 17 so I think my plates are closed
Glad that you asked. You will save money by doing:
  1. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
  2. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  3. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.
  4. SAM-e 1500mg every day.
  5. MSM 1000mg every day.
  6. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  7. Chondroitin 1200mg every day.
The idea behind this is to grow cartilage in the spine.

Last edited:
Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
Holy fuck... This sounds actually legit. No cope whatsoever. Only kinda thinking about bad side effects from all those products man bc I want to REALLY do this. I have the money for all.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Holy fuck... This sounds actually legit. No cope whatsoever. Only kinda thinking about bad side effects from all those products man bc I want to REALLY do this. I have the money for all.
There is flushing and hunger from peptides. But really nothing to worry about.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Leo0509 Looksmaxing 3
Gren Looksmaxing 2
currycelincurryland Looksmaxing 2