[Method] The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Corrections to Wincels Stack Included) (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

Rimcel

Apprentice
well obvs why would I have that? I think you can just walk in and ask though. I would have rather use paypal tbh but yeah definitely will

and its not a supplement nigguh, its feelgood

copious amounts of cope
Why is it a cope?
Peptides?
Generic GH?
If there is a will there is a way.
Plus tren with your autism, idk if a good combo.

Could be measurement error tbh ngl.
Mid-day is the least accurate of all.
I asked for the exact height in mm. 2 cm difference can’t be a measurement error

ofc there is but not autistic enough to steal or shit like that
cs projects, finish em and buy generic gh or shit ton of peptides.
doesnt tren stop estrogen? do i still need an AI?
Tren is aromatization resistant. But will kill natty T hard.
You would need hCG to keep your balls alive.
also I will unleash my autistic wrath on the foids while on tren boyo
Take a video of using them as urinals tbh srs.

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
cs projects, finish em and buy generic gh or shit ton of peptides.

Tren is aromatization resistant. But will kill natty T hard.
You would need hCG to keep your balls alive.

Take a video of using them as urinals tbh srs.
does it matter if it kills T? what does T do for the body that Tren doesnt?

And ofc bro, ill do it live for looksmax

OCDMaxxing

Adept
I'm an oldcel at 6'2'' and would like to try oldcel stack to get to maybe 6'3''. I'm already using glucosamine daily + MSM and it gained me maybe 0.5 cm or maybe 1 cm at best. Pretty maxxed out at this point.

OP, can you clarify where you found that the oldcel stack really works? I mean, do you know people who tried it and actually GREW or is it all broscience / theoretical at this point?

This is serious hopefuel, but again, it seems somewhat "too good to be true" and if it worked /r/short and limb lengthening guys would be all over this, exhausting their options before going the LL route.

Also how do your growth hormone proposed peptides compare with MK677?

And what are the risks. If you manage to get BONE hyerplasia won't you get heart hyerplasia as well?

Rimcel

Apprentice
Then why do people run test with AIs?
Bro you really need to educate yourself more on the subject before starting injecting. People run test with ai because depending on how much you inject and your sensitivity to estrogen you may get too much of it. Basically your estrogen needs to be somewhere in the normal range. If you inject 500 mg of test e that won’t be the case. So you need an ai for that amount. If you are on low dose of test(like I am) you probably won’t need any ai at all

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Bro you really need to educate yourself more on the subject before starting injecting. People run test with ai because depending on how much you inject and your sensitivity to estrogen you may get too much of it. Basically your estrogen needs to be somewhere in the normal range. If you inject 500 mg of test e that won’t be the case. So you need an ai for that amount. If you are on low dose of test(like I am) you probably won’t need any ai at all
Injecting blindly is high T

OP, can you clarify where you found that the oldcel stack really works? I mean, do you know people who tried it and actually GREW or is it all broscience / theoretical at this point?
They are realistic as explained in the pms.
Forgive me if I ever implied in any way that you would grow more than 2in on it. (for adults). Adult stack modified is mentioned earlier in the thread. Many chemical with side effects are removed and the rest left is positive stuff (peptides and supplements.)
This is serious hopefuel, but again, it seems somewhat "too good to be true" and if it worked /r/short and limb lengthening guys would be all over this, exhausting their options before going the LL route.
Yeah. Forgot to tell you about the LLforum kid who got 2inches off peptides. No one doing it doesn't really disprove it.
It is also understandable from the fear of chemicals and needles from culture and society.
Also how do your growth hormone proposed peptides compare with MK677?
Peptides combined with mk677 would be equivalent to a decent amount of HGH (7-8iu)
And what are the risks. If you manage to get BONE hyerplasia won't you get heart hyerplasia as well?
Peptides are cardio-protective. They are healthy actually.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10465272
I would even suggest giving them a run for health benefits like hair, skin, well-being, nootropic effects, fat loss etc...
2 cm at 30 years is awesome, thanks mate
Don't forget the SAM-e and chondroitin :feelsbaton:!

Last edited:

Rimcel

Apprentice
Forgive me if I ever implied in any way that you would grow more than 2in on it. (for adults). Adult stack modified is mentioned earlier in the thread. Many chemical with side effects are removed and the rest left is positive stuff (peptides and supplements.)

Yeah. Forgot to tell you about the LLforum kid who got 2inches off peptides. No one doing it doesn't really disprove it.
It is also understandable from the fear of chemicals and needles from culture and society.

Peptides combined with mk677 would be equivalent to a decent amount of HGH (7-8iu)

I would even suggest giving them a run for health benefits like hair, skin, well-being, nootropic effects, fat loss etc...

Could you please post the link about this guy who got 2 inches? Cause that is quite a gain

OCDMaxxing

Adept

What is your recommended dosage for SAM-e along with glucosamine, MSM, K2, etc...what is the ultimate bone growth stack in your opinion?

What is your recommended dosage for SAM-e along with glucosamine, MSM, K2, etc...what is the ultimate bone growth stack in your opinion?
  1. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
  2. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  3. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.
  4. SAM-e 1500mg every day.
  5. MSM 1000mg every day.
  6. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  7. Chondroitin 1200mg every day.
For adults you would focus on cartilage for height(^^). If you want to add for extra bone density then refer to the OP to add the building blocks to the stack mentioned.
kills me

Rimcel

Apprentice

Maximus

Trainee
Do you think 2 inches would be the limit of the most you can gain at age 17? I’ll never know until I try but this is the first time I’ve seen someone update their thread with results
That was bones tbh.
Plus he was a 5'4 deathlet, so gains at 5'9 would be way more.
-------------------------------------

For immediate release.
Defnintely warn people that they need to keep taking letro or slowly taper off, they cant forget doses or just drop it after taking it.

Also mention that taking 2-3ius of GH a day will actually stunt your growth, you inhibit your own endogenous growth hormone for 24hr by a significant portion (95%+), when you would naturally make about 2.5ius of GH as a teenager. SO you would definitely either need to use peptides or take 4 pharma +ius of gh (or 7-8+ ius generic) as a teen if you want to grow with it, or else you will literally stunt yourself.

TLDR:
-must take letro consistently, no dropping it all of a sudden
-low doses of iu will stunt you because you naturally make more and natural gh will be inhibited. either take more ius or peptides.

Last edited:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9988779
Preliminary studies have also found ipriflavone effective in preventing bone loss associated with chronic steroid use, immobility, ovariectomy, renal osteodystrophy, and gonadotrophin hormone-releasing hormone agonists. In addition, it holds promise for the treatment of other metabolic diseases affecting the bones, including Paget's disease of the bone, hyperparathyroidism, and tinnitus caused by otosclerosis.

CoconutMan

Trainee
@Extra Chromosome
Hello friend
I am a broke student so mk677 is a hefty price to pay for a supplement. Assuming my growth plates are still open is it a worthy investment? I am currently using Huperzine A by itself since its a HGH inhibitor inhibitor it should be ok on its own if my body still has some HGH juice in it. I am 5'7 for reference. Do you think I should bite bullet and get mk677 or use some other alternative? im 19 btw

@Extra Chromosome
Hello friend
I am a broke student so mk677 is a hefty price to pay for a supplement. Assuming my growth plates are still open is it a worthy investment? I am currently using Huperzine A by itself since its a HGH inhibitor inhibitor it should be ok on its own if my body still has some HGH juice in it. I am 5'7 for reference. Do you think I should bite bullet and get mk677 or use some other alternative?
I would recommend you get on aromasin. Cheaper, more powerful than mk677 (compared to being both run alone), and will keep your plates open for longer till you can afford the good stuff.

I would recommend you wageslave and get both for starters along with huperzine. I assume you were following this thread for a while?

Good luck with your goals my friend.

Whats your age?

Last edited:

CoconutMan

Trainee
I would recommend you get on aromasin. Cheaper, more powerful than mk677 (compared to being both run alone), and will keep your plates open for longer till you can afford the good stuff.

I would recommend you wageslave and get both for starters along with huperzine. I assume you were following this thread for a while?

Good luck with your goals my friend.

Like the thread as well tbh tbh jfl.
Whats your age?
Hello friend,
yes I have been stalking ur thread for a while till I decided to make an account so that I could ask u wise poeple some questions. I can afford mk677 but that I will have to eat eggs and celery mostly but its ok. I would rather not wagecuck, I make money with odd job type stuff so if I get lucky I will be able to afford better food this month. Im 19, I edited my previous post but I was a little late. I will hop on the method 1 stack and hope to gain 2 inches at least. Maybe then I will be able to ride roller coasters.

Hello friend,
yes I have been stalking ur thread for a while till I decided to make an account so that I could ask u wise poeple some questions. I can afford mk677 but that I will have to eat eggs and celery mostly but its ok. I would rather not wagecuck, I make money with odd job type stuff so if I get lucky I will be able to afford better food this month. Im 19, I edited my previous post but I was a little late. I will hop on the method 1 stack and hope to gain 2 inches at least. Maybe then I will be able to ride roller coasters.
You have to do what you have to do to ascend my friend.
Good luck!

jefferson

150mg/wk test only
Hello friend,
Sorry to crush your dreams but at 19 there's about a 98% chance it's over.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
I assume you are on an AI like aromasin.
SAM-e, Glucosamine sulfate, MSM, chondroitin, and flurbiprofen.
Prioritize SAM-e then the other three then flurbiprofen. As flurbiprofen is potent for open platecels. The first 4 will help your plates close slower, or even increase your growth plates.
got a plug for flurbiprofen? got aromasin on the way and almost done saving for 10x10 gh vials

got a plug for flurbiprofen? got aromasin on the way and almost done saving for 10x10 gh vials
Sadly this is the only thing I couldn't find a source for. It is not a controlled substance in the states though.
How long are you going to inject 100IU?
I plan on getting 1500-2000IU to inject, and at least notice anything from HGH.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
Sadly this is the only thing I couldn't find a source for. It is not a controlled substance in the states though.
How long are you going to inject 100IU?
I plan on getting 1500-2000IU to inject, and at least notice anything from HGH.
on a normie cycle but not quite sure the dosage. kinda wanna have a heavy dose when I first start but don't know the consequences that well

CoconutMan

Trainee
Sorry to crush your dreams but at 19 there's about a 98% chance it's over.
hello friend,
its ok if its over I guess I will just deal with it, however what gives me hope is that I think I have late bloomer genetics. Both my older brothers grew a bit after 20 and so did my dad. However, they were also born tall some im not sure how lucky I can still get. If all my looksmaxxing efforts fail I will just statusmaxx.

on a normie cycle but not quite sure the dosage. kinda wanna have a heavy dose when I first start but don't know the consequences that well
You would want to get on at least 7IU per day mang lad.

I am planning on 20IU per day for 100 days.
My source is generic which is priced at 100-110$ for 150IU.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29130588
HT042 is a standardized functional food ingredient approved by Korean Food and Drug Administration with a claim 'HT042 can help height growth of children'. We aimed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of HT042 on height growth in children with mild short stature. A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel study was performed on children aged 6-8 years with height ranked below the 25th percentile. In 129 children, height gain was significantly higher in HT042 group than placebo group after 24 weeks (mean difference, 0.29 cm; 95% CI, 0.01 to 0.57 cm; p = 0.027). The difference was elevated when the efficacy analysis was restricted to children below the 10th percentile (mean difference, 0.45 cm; 95% CI, 0.04 to 0.87 cm; p = 0.031). Because bone age advancement was lower in HT042 group, height standard deviation score gain for bone age was higher in HT042 group and the difference was significant in children below the 10th percentile (mean difference, 0.20 score; 95% CI, 0.00 to 0.39 points; p = 0.045). Serum IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels were significantly increased compared with baseline within HT042 group, but group difference was not significant. HT042 supplementation helped to increase height growth in children without skeletal maturation and was more effective in much shorter children. The effects might be mediated by increases in serum IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels.
@NickGurr

i have a few questions regarding melatonin and aromasin. Doesnt melatonin block estrogens so would the both clash?
Also I cannot find aromasin online, is it legal for unprescriped usage?
Melatonin by itself is not a good estrogen blocker.
Both aromasin and melatonin wouldn't clash because they work in a different way. I would say both together go quite well.
I can link you a source for aromasin.

literally 2 of those 3 plants have estrogenic effects from my knowledge

so unless the third is an AI this is gay
It said there was no skeletal maturity effects.
Don’t aromatase inhibitors have an effect on the strength of your bones?
Correct. There is bone turn over issue with low estrogen. But when you take GH peptides, flurbiprofen, mk677, k2, etc.. it won't an extreme issue.
Plus this is pronounced with women because estrogen is their dominant hormone.

Kill_Jew

Trainee
@extra_chromosome I signed up to pretty much just write this but do you know where you are gaining height from? I ran mk677 for 2 months last year and grew 2cm, i have a table that i can rest my dick on and i could still rest my dick on it after those 2 months so i'm pretty sure i did not gain any height below the waist. I got extreme paranoia that most of the growth was in my forehead and decided to stop before i ruin my face. The graphic you've posted does show that a few growth plates stay open in the arms and legs at my age but do you know any studies that show the skull and neck's response to mk677?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 2)