[Method] The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Corrections to Wincels Stack Included) (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
@Extra Chromosome Hey bud good thread. Well thought out and researched.

Got sent this thread on discord and I endorse it. Anyway, I was wondering about what the point of ai in the cycle is for. It's not like any GH shit elevates prolactin correct? It's simply for keeping plates open longer yes?

Not gonna stay for long but I'd appreciate the reply

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

I was wondering about what the point of ai in the cycle is for. It's not like any GH shit elevates prolactin correct? It's simply for keeping plates open longer yes?
It keeps plates open for longer and improves height gain as shown in trials. And an AI won't affect prolactin or cortisol. Just E.

I have heard about prolactin and cortisol spikes from peptides, but I haven't experienced it myself.
I'm going to stay for even less time then Nibba, just to get the one up.
Where you going bro?
Like the thread to show your support boyos jfl tbh ngl

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
It keeps plates open for longer and improves height gain as shown in trials. And an AI won't affect prolactin or cortisol. Just E.

I have heard about prolactin and cortisol spikes from peptides, but I haven't experienced it myself.

Where you going bro?
Awesome thanks for the reply. I might come back soon now that @Afrikancel is back, but I've been going through some shit lately and haven't been in the best state of mind. Anyway good luck all and catch ya around ☮

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Awesome thanks for the reply. I might come back soon now that @Afrikancel is back, but I've been going through some shit lately and haven't been in the best state of mind. Anyway good luck all and catch ya around ☮
Hope you sort it out. Feel free to talk about it anytime.

shibo

shibo

Quantum
hi

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
high iq thread that i regret to inform u i didn't read

bc tbh my brain cant even begin to comprehend
archive mods @Sergeant @Master @Weed @Gajin

Last edited:
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

@Paretocel buddy boyo tbh gtfih like and subscribe bucko boyo kiddo
I also got you a very cheap and high quality GH sauce.

Instructor
@Extra Chromosome

Is there any PCT to do or youre just supposed to blast and cruise ? Because that shit may fuck up the pituitary gland on the long term, right ?

P

Paretocel

Low BF-maxxing and low inhib-maxxing
@Paretocel buddy boyo tbh gtfih like and subscribe bucko boyo kiddo
I also got you a very cheap and high quality GH sauce.
Can you PM it to me? Also I need to re-read your original post when I have higher mental bandwidth, then I’ll let you know which stack seems best for me. Probably the one for closedplatedcels.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

@Extra Chromosome

Is there any PCT to do or youre just supposed to blast and cruise ? Because that shit may fuck up the pituitary gland on the long term, right ?
It won't mess up with any thing. HGH is what needs to be slowly tapered off.
Can you PM it to me? Also I need to re-read your original post when I have higher mental bandwidth, then I’ll let you know which stack seems best for me. Probably the one for closedplatedcels.
Sure. Keep it underground tho.

LightingFraud

LightingFraud

Knowledgable
Based autistic scientist does it again, thanks for sharing. Not interested on height gain but this is interesting info regardless. Do you have any theories/stacks for forward growth or hollowing of the cheeks?

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Based autistic scientist does it again, thanks for sharing. Not interested on height gain but this is interesting info regardless. Do you have any theories/stacks for forward growth or hollowing of the cheeks?
forward growth
have you ever seen bodybuilders that inject hgh? thats pretty much the only forward growth youll be able to get

hollowing of the cheeks
inject t and chew gum hard and grow your masseters. also learn correct swallowing (teeth closed, lips closed, create a vaccuum to put the saliva on top of your tongue then take it all the way back and sort of dump it into your throat. you'll figure it out)

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

theories/stacks for forward growth or hollowing of the cheeks?
Losing body fat.
Eliminating bloat.

Then take HGH if you are growing (evidence for maxilla growth in papers)
then after finishing your HGH course, take DHT to get a very dry look.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

hey man popping in again to ask how long i should run mk + cjc dac cycle for. i'm thinking 6 months with 1 month break
That is good.
Make sure to use huperzine A 200mcg 3x a day to inhibit somatostatin and get more out of these GH secretagogues.
Oh, and keep your insulin in check. Use curcumin if needed for insulin sensitivity.

Last edited:
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
That is good.
Make sure to use huperzine A 200mcg 3x a day to inhibit somatostatin and get more out of these GH secretagogues.
yeah that's the plan. i might not use ai because idc about height, and my shoulder plates will be open for 5 more years. i figure blasting this shit for 5 years will for sure be more than enough time.

also very well thought out guide. dunno if i mentioned that before, but truly good stuff for that last stack u made. if i don't see growth on my stack after a year then ill switch to urs. also in regards to OP, dr tony has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. disregard his opinion on GH, since there are several anecdotal accounts of bodybuilders who have had huge frame growth on just hgh, which pales in comparison to the stacks listed with the exception of wincels

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
hey man quik question but if money is a problem do you recommend to use mk677 and all of the others listed or just get hgh and 1-2 else cause the price

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

yeah that's the plan. i might not use ai because idc about height, and my shoulder plates will be open for 5 more years. i figure blasting this shit for 5 years will for sure be more than enough time.

also very well thought out guide. dunno if i mentioned that before, but truly good stuff for that last stack u made. if i don't see growth on my stack after a year then ill switch to urs. also in regards to OP, dr tony has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. disregard his opinion on GH, since there are several anecdotal accounts of bodybuilders who have had huge frame growth on just hgh, which pales in comparison to the stacks listed with the exception of wincels
Thanks for the input. I am looking into what limits us from growth. The DNA methylation factor being a prime example of how little we understand physical growth. I may write a thread on what the limiters are and what can we do to overcome them.

Fun fact.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900506/
E2 and FE2 concentrations were negatively associated with maximal grip strength (β : −0.08±0.04; p = 0.04 and β : −0.10±0.04; p = 0.007 respectively) and quadriceps force (β : −0.08±0.04; p = 0.02 and β : −0.11±0.04; p = 0.002 respectively), even after additional adjustment for T.
I am also considering running the classical method when I get the money. Better try multiple methods to make sure I didn't miss out the benefits of any stack. And so I recommend others.

As for DrTony, I haven't had a decent discussion with him in the DMs sadly. And I do believe that we can grow with the correct methods done before our plates have closed.
why does it cut off?
Thanks for pointing it out. I wanted to write " and chrondrocytal proliferation towards the epiphyseal line due to their simplistic, bruteforce-able nature".
Shouldn't you blast CJC for more than 3 months per cycle?
Something something about the pituitary gland, I read it here on Looksmax so it must be true.
Depends on which CJC type you are doing. But yes, you have to run both types for a few months to see any results.

Like the thread if it was informative boyos tbh ngl jfl.
hey man quik question but if money is a problem do you recommend to use mk677 and all of the others listed or just get hgh and 1-2 else cause the price
If you can afford arimidex or aromasin with then it should be g2g.

If you still have some greens left to spend then adding flurbiprofen and huperzine A is good.

psycophsez

psycophsez

Trainee
Amazing thread as always. I really wish you would've posted this sooner though, as I already have my full stack following @Madness's method.

With luck I'll be able to add more supplements to the stack in the future. What would you say to prioritize for closed plates? Mine are likely closed or very near to being closed.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

What would you say to prioritize for closed plates? Mine are likely closed or very near to being closed.
I assume you are on an AI like aromasin.
SAM-e, Glucosamine sulfate, MSM, chondroitin, and flurbiprofen.
Prioritize SAM-e then the other three then flurbiprofen. As flurbiprofen is potent for open platecels. The first 4 will help your plates close slower, or even increase your growth plates.

psycophsez

psycophsez

Trainee
I assume you are on an AI like aromasin.
SAM-e, Glucosamine sulfate, MSM, chondroitin, and flurbiprofen.
Prioritize SAM-e then the other three then flurbiprofen. As flurbiprofen is potent for open platecels. The first 4 will help your plates close slower, or even increase your growth plates.
My bad, I haven't been able to get Aromasin yet, but I was planning to. I have Melatonin for now, but I know it's not as good in comparison.
I assume Aromasin takes priority over everything else you mentioned, right?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 3, Bluepilled: 1)

• ChaddestLite
  • john131333
  • Short Ugly and Brown
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Leo0509 Looksmaxing 3
Gren Looksmaxing 2
currycelincurryland Looksmaxing 2