[Method] The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Corrections to Wincels Stack Included) (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
@Extra Chromosome any realistic expectations for cartilage expansion related height gain that can be gained for closedplatecels using your method?

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

@dogtown gtih manlet
@Extra Chromosome any realistic expectations for cartilage expansion related height gain that can be gained for closedplatecels using your method?
I would say an inch (assuming your spine isnt small).
This is the oldcel method btw.
  1. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
  2. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  3. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.
  4. SAM-e 1500mg every day.
  5. MSM 1000mg every day.
  6. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  7. Chondroitin 1200mg every day.
Duration would be for several months.
Good luck!
Make sure to report back in this thread.

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
Cool, will definitely report back any noteworthy results, appreciate you putting this together. Just curious- is this completely speculative at this point or do you have any data points of success for closedplatecels to date? Even an inch would have huge implications..

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Cool, will definitely report back any noteworthy results, appreciate you putting this together. Just curious- is this completely speculative at this point or do you have any data points of success for closedplatecels to date? Even an inch would have huge implications..
Thanks for your involvement.
I read about people gaining up to an inch on glucosamine sulphate only. There are reports of labor workers gaining height as well.
A study quoted in another article said that 0.5cm was gained from glucosamine on average, but taking into account women and very short men, the average gain should be way higher for average and above average males.

As for other components, they help the process of building cartilage as well (on their own or with glucosamine). As shown by many papers.

Of course, I just put the conclusion and wrote the thread, so there is speculation factor here.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Reminder that most antiemetics will fuck up heightmaxxing

Diphenhydramine raises somatostatin and dopamine antagonists (Domperidone, Metoclopramide) raise Prolactin which inhibits GNRH, FSH and LH

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

What if your plates aren’t really close to fusing anyway? How can they just suddenly fuse?
Letrozole will drop all the tanked estrogen at once. That is what they use on females who are growing too much as well.
Reminder that most antiemetics will fuck up heightmaxxing

Diphenhydramine raises somatostatin and dopamine antagonists (Domperidone, Metoclopramide) raise Prolactin which inhibits GNRH, FSH and LH
Thanks. Please post your findings here as well.
I will post compounds that affect height other than the ones mentioned as well.

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
so I’m 16.5 and 5’8 trying to heightmaxx. My parents won’t let me get any of the things that you can’t buy from a drugstore/amazon so I’m pretty much limited to the SAM-e, MSM, glucosamine and chondroitin. My question is since I’m only 16.5 is it worth the money to get these now since I still have another year or two with open plates since they get expensive overtime and it seems their purpose is to keep plates open and expand the cartilage in your spine which should be achievable at any age. So do you recommend hopping on those 4 now or wait a little bit, currently doing intermittent fasting and sprints for the hgh. I might be able to get my hands on some melatonin, do you think it will have any noticeable affects if I take it verses not taking it? thanks alot

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

so I’m 16.5 and 5’8 trying to heightmaxx. My parents won’t let me get any of the things that you can’t buy from a drugstore/amazon so I’m pretty much limited to the SAM-e, MSM, glucosamine and chondroitin. My question is since I’m only 16.5 is it worth the money to get these now since I still have another year or two with open plates since they get expensive overtime and it seems their purpose is to keep plates open and expand the cartilage in your spine which should be achievable at any age. So do you recommend hopping on those 4 now or wait a little bit, currently doing intermittent fasting and sprints for the hgh. I might be able to get my hands on some melatonin, do you think it will have any noticeable affects if I take it verses not taking it? thanks alot
Yes it is worth it. I would recommend trying to get an AI as well. Those should give you time till you are able to buy gh/peptides.
Melatonin is a nice addition, tho I can't guarantee its effectiveness.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Wait, does this count for aromasin as well? Or only those two?Thanks.
theyre all aromatase inhibitors

idk what he means by your plates will fuse if you miss doses. maybe he thinks too much estrogen will be aromatised after you stop inhibiting the aromatase but ive never heard about stuff like that

could be true tbh

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Knowledgable

idk what he means by your plates will fuse if you miss doses. maybe he thinks too much estrogen will be aromatised after you stop inhibiting the aromatase but ive never heard about stuff like that

could be true tbh
Yeah, Once you miss a few doses, your body gets a masive increase in the production of estrogen, and your plates fuse. It's like the body "saves" all the estrogen it doesn't produce while you take those pills, and once you stop taking them, your body starts overflowing with the "stored" estrogen. Never miss doses if you start taking them until you are fully heightmaxxxed

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Yeah, Once you miss a few doses, your body gets a masive increase in the production of estrogen, and your plates fuse. It's like the body "saves" all the estrogen it doesn't produce while you take those pills, and once you stop taking them, your body starts overflowing with the "stored" estrogen. Never miss doses if you start taking them until you are fully heightmaxxxed
Motherfucking backstabbing AIs

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Wait, does this count for aromasin as well? Or only those two?Thanks.
Aromasin is a suicidal AI. No estrogen rebound, aka you are safe on that one.
Letrozole and arimidex tank up your estrogen, and hence get released all at once when you stop them.

could be true tbh
Only for letro and arimidex
Refer up.
Motherfucking backstabbing AIs
refer up

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s a mog or get mogged world.
Well shit. I’ll make sure I have enough until I’m fully heightmaxxed.
Thanks anyways, I could’ve accidentally closed my plates without knowing if something interfered with my schedule.
Aromasin is a suicidal AI. No estrogen rebound, aka you are safe on that one.
Letrozole and arimidex tank up your estrogen, and hence get released all at once when you stop them.

Only for letro and arimidex
Well that’s good. So, I’ll keep using method 1 for now.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Well that’s good. So, I’ll keep using method 1 for now.
Or just use other methods with aromasin tbh.

I fucked up by mixing my letro with 100% DMSO like a retard. Tastes 100x worse than mk677.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

why does it matter what it tastes like tho?
It fucking burns. Absolutely horrendous.
Got phobia of taking it rn. Mk677 can't hold a candle to swallowing pharma grade DMSO.

Moral of the story is to mix your letro powder with 50% DMSO and 50% vodka as jefferson said.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

I thought it fused last

Then how do u know all these drugs are helping if u dont kno if youre still growing?
By trying them and measuring afterwards.
Yes, it is a gamble.

But I am very positive with my methods that I will get 2 inches at least.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
By trying them and measuring afterwards.
Yes, it is a gamble.

But I am very positive with my methods that I will get 2 inches at least.
Well seems like a waste of shekels but if u say 2 inches then guess its better than nothing

Also, should I waste 40 euros on Phenibut from my total of 150 euros to cope? Figured I might as well since Idk how ill buy the roids for now

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Well seems like a waste of shekels but if u say 2 inches then guess its better than nothing

Also, should I waste 40 euros on Phenibut from my total of 150 euros to cope? Figured I might as well since Idk how ill buy the roids for now
No.
I regretted the shit supplements I bought. The money could be used to buy more peptides/roids/hgh etc...

Do you have western union?
peptidesciences does bank transferes as well.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
No.
I regretted the shit supplements I bought. The money could be used to buy more peptides/roids/hgh etc...

Do you have western union?
peptidesciences does bank transferes as well.
well obvs why would I have that? I think you can just walk in and ask though. I would have rather use paypal tbh but yeah definitely will

and its not a supplement nigguh, its feelgood
I ve been taking glucosamine+msm and doing inversion stretching for quite some time(like a year). Went from 177 to 179 midday height
copious amounts of cope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• Nosecel9000