[Method] The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Corrections to Wincels Stack Included) (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

ghkid2019

Trainee
So when you stop taking letrozole, are you supposed to gradually reduce the dosage instead of stopping all at once? I think I asked this before but I don’t remember
Yes. You should double up on Aromasin and Letro simultaneously while tapering off slowly (not 1 week taper but more like 1 month taper).

@Extra Chromosome What's the main difference between letro and aromasin in terms of heightmaxxing ? If letro releases a high amount of estrogen after stopping to take it, then it would be a better choice to use aromasin, right ?
Aromasin has no rebound. It is comparatively weaker at lowering estrogen in men than letrozole. Letrozole you have to use it and slowly taper off. Aromasin you can just stop at any time.

pyridostigmine will be used instead of Huperzine A due to insufficient evidence of Huperzine A being a somatostatin inhibitor.

Kill_Jew

Trainee
pyridostigmine will be used instead of Huperzine A due to insufficient evidence of Huperzine A being a somatostatin inhibitor.
That's a bit hard to get. Does a somatostatin inhibitor make a big difference in the first place? Huperzine A is available just about everywhere over the counter.

Heirio

Sub 12% Bodyfat or rope
That was bones tbh.
Plus he was a 5'4 deathlet, so gains at 5'9 would be way more.
-------------------------------------

For immediate release.
Wait how many IU's of hgh would I get from a 25mg dose of mk677? I didn't know about that, I've just been taking 25mg and nothing else. Have I been stunting possible growth? Also are there any other oral peptides/shit i could take to help besides aromasin, I won't be able to do anything with needles without my parents finding them

Alexanderr

Instructor
Wait how many IU's of hgh would I get from a 25mg dose of mk677? I didn't know about that, I've just been taking 25mg and nothing else. Have I been stunting possible growth? Also are there any other oral peptides/shit i could take to help besides aromasin, I won't be able to do anything with needles without my parents finding them
No idea, not a lot I’m guessing.

Trainee

LowTierNormie

Apprentice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)