The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Be wary of letro. While I didn't get any sides, the majority of people do.

I'm jealous. How tf are you guys getting no sides from crashing your estrogen? I literally haven't slept in 3 days from estrogen imbalance.

• +1
Seeing that we didn't lose hair on letro, it looks safe to experiment with DHT. @anoobis95
I'm jealous. How tf are you guys getting no sides from crashing your estrogen? I literally haven't slept in 3 days from estrogen imbalance.
God wants us to ascend ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
@mods stick that shit ASAP ROCKY

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
@Extra Chromosome Hey bud good thread. Well thought out and researched.

Got sent this thread on discord and I endorse it. Anyway, I was wondering about what the point of ai in the cycle is for. It's not like any GH shit elevates prolactin correct? It's simply for keeping plates open longer yes?

Not gonna stay for long but I'd appreciate the reply

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, CANI, Deleted member 906 and 5 others
I'm going to stay for even less time then Nibba, just to get the one up.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 4 others
I was wondering about what the point of ai in the cycle is for. It's not like any GH shit elevates prolactin correct? It's simply for keeping plates open longer yes?
It keeps plates open for longer and improves height gain as shown in trials. And an AI won't affect prolactin or cortisol. Just E.

I have heard about prolactin and cortisol spikes from peptides, but I haven't experienced it myself.
I'm going to stay for even less time then Nibba, just to get the one up.
Where you going bro?
Like the thread to show your support boyos jfl tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
It keeps plates open for longer and improves height gain as shown in trials. And an AI won't affect prolactin or cortisol. Just E.

I have heard about prolactin and cortisol spikes from peptides, but I haven't experienced it myself.

Where you going bro?
Awesome thanks for the reply. I might come back soon now that @Afrikancel is back, but I've been going through some shit lately and haven't been in the best state of mind. Anyway good luck all and catch ya around ☮️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 8 others
Awesome thanks for the reply. I might come back soon now that @Afrikancel is back, but I've been going through some shit lately and haven't been in the best state of mind. Anyway good luck all and catch ya around ☮
Hope you sort it out. Feel free to talk about it anytime.

• +1
Awesome thanks for the reply. I might come back soon now that @Afrikancel is back, but I've been going through some shit lately and haven't been in the best state of mind. Anyway good luck all and catch ya around ☮
hi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
high iq thread that i regret to inform u i didn't read

bc tbh my brain cant even begin to comprehend
archive mods @Sergeant @Master @Weed @Gajin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
high iq thread that i regret to inform u i didn't read

bc tbh my brain cant even begin to comprehend
mods pin this thread also put it in the sticky dedsrs @Sergeant @Master @Weed @Gajin
It is pinned:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
  • +1
@Paretocel buddy boyo tbh gtfih like and subscribe bucko boyo kiddo
I also got you a very cheap and high quality GH sauce.

• +1
@Extra Chromosome

Is there any PCT to do or youre just supposed to blast and cruise ? Because that shit may fuck up the pituitary gland on the long term, right ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and AspiringChad
@Paretocel buddy boyo tbh gtfih like and subscribe bucko boyo kiddo
I also got you a very cheap and high quality GH sauce.
Can you PM it to me? Also I need to re-read your original post when I have higher mental bandwidth, then I’ll let you know which stack seems best for me. Probably the one for closedplatedcels.

• +1
@Extra Chromosome

Is there any PCT to do or youre just supposed to blast and cruise ? Because that shit may fuck up the pituitary gland on the long term, right ?
It won't mess up with any thing. HGH is what needs to be slowly tapered off.
Can you PM it to me? Also I need to re-read your original post when I have higher mental bandwidth, then I’ll let you know which stack seems best for me. Probably the one for closedplatedcels.
Sure. Keep it underground tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
Based autistic scientist does it again, thanks for sharing. Not interested on height gain but this is interesting info regardless. Do you have any theories/stacks for forward growth or hollowing of the cheeks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Based autistic scientist does it again, thanks for sharing. Not interested on height gain but this is interesting info regardless. Do you have any theories/stacks for forward growth or hollowing of the cheeks?
forward growth
have you ever seen bodybuilders that inject hgh? thats pretty much the only forward growth youll be able to get

hollowing of the cheeks
inject t and chew gum hard and grow your masseters. also learn correct swallowing (teeth closed, lips closed, create a vaccuum to put the saliva on top of your tongue then take it all the way back and sort of dump it into your throat. you'll figure it out)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Wincel and 3 others
theories/stacks for forward growth or hollowing of the cheeks?
Losing body fat.
Eliminating bloat.

Then take HGH if you are growing (evidence for maxilla growth in papers)
then after finishing your HGH course, take DHT to get a very dry look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
@ChoSeungHui gtih manlet

• +1
hey man popping in again to ask how long i should run mk + cjc dac cycle for. i'm thinking 6 months with 1 month break

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 2 others
hey man popping in again to ask how long i should run mk + cjc dac cycle for. i'm thinking 6 months with 1 month break
That is good.
Make sure to use huperzine A 200mcg 3x a day to inhibit somatostatin and get more out of these GH secretagogues.
Oh, and keep your insulin in check. Use curcumin if needed for insulin sensitivity.

Last edited:
  • +1
That is good.
Make sure to use huperzine A 200mcg 3x a day to inhibit somatostatin and get more out of these GH secretagogues.
yeah that's the plan. i might not use ai because idc about height, and my shoulder plates will be open for 5 more years. i figure blasting this shit for 5 years will for sure be more than enough time.

also very well thought out guide. dunno if i mentioned that before, but truly good stuff for that last stack u made. if i don't see growth on my stack after a year then ill switch to urs. also in regards to OP, dr tony has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. disregard his opinion on GH, since there are several anecdotal accounts of bodybuilders who have had huge frame growth on just hgh, which pales in comparison to the stacks listed with the exception of wincels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 1 other person
  • +1
Shouldn't you blast CJC for more than 3 months per cycle?
Something something about the pituitary gland, I read it here on Looksmax so it must be true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, RichardSpencel and 2 others
hey man quik question but if money is a problem do you recommend to use mk677 and all of the others listed or just get hgh and 1-2 else cause the price

• +1
yeah that's the plan. i might not use ai because idc about height, and my shoulder plates will be open for 5 more years. i figure blasting this shit for 5 years will for sure be more than enough time.

also very well thought out guide. dunno if i mentioned that before, but truly good stuff for that last stack u made. if i don't see growth on my stack after a year then ill switch to urs. also in regards to OP, dr tony has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. disregard his opinion on GH, since there are several anecdotal accounts of bodybuilders who have had huge frame growth on just hgh, which pales in comparison to the stacks listed with the exception of wincels
Thanks for the input. I am looking into what limits us from growth. The DNA methylation factor being a prime example of how little we understand physical growth. I may write a thread on what the limiters are and what can we do to overcome them.

Fun fact.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900506/
E2 and FE2 concentrations were negatively associated with maximal grip strength (β : −0.08±0.04; p = 0.04 and β : −0.10±0.04; p = 0.007 respectively) and quadriceps force (β : −0.08±0.04; p = 0.02 and β : −0.11±0.04; p = 0.002 respectively), even after additional adjustment for T.

I am also considering running the classical method when I get the money. Better try multiple methods to make sure I didn't miss out the benefits of any stack. And so I recommend others.

As for DrTony, I haven't had a decent discussion with him in the DMs sadly. And I do believe that we can grow with the correct methods done before our plates have closed.
why does it cut off?
Thanks for pointing it out. I wanted to write " and chrondrocytal proliferation towards the epiphyseal line due to their simplistic, bruteforce-able nature".
Shouldn't you blast CJC for more than 3 months per cycle?
Something something about the pituitary gland, I read it here on Looksmax so it must be true.
Depends on which CJC type you are doing. But yes, you have to run both types for a few months to see any results.

Like the thread if it was informative boyos tbh ngl jfl.
hey man quik question but if money is a problem do you recommend to use mk677 and all of the others listed or just get hgh and 1-2 else cause the price
If you can afford arimidex or aromasin with then it should be g2g.

If you still have some greens left to spend then adding flurbiprofen and huperzine A is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
Amazing thread as always. I really wish you would've posted this sooner though, as I already have my full stack following @Madness's method.

With luck I'll be able to add more supplements to the stack in the future. What would you say to prioritize for closed plates? Mine are likely closed or very near to being closed.

• +1
What would you say to prioritize for closed plates? Mine are likely closed or very near to being closed.
I assume you are on an AI like aromasin.
SAM-e, Glucosamine sulfate, MSM, chondroitin, and flurbiprofen.
Prioritize SAM-e then the other three then flurbiprofen. As flurbiprofen is potent for open platecels. The first 4 will help your plates close slower, or even increase your growth plates.

• +1
I assume you are on an AI like aromasin.
SAM-e, Glucosamine sulfate, MSM, chondroitin, and flurbiprofen.
Prioritize SAM-e then the other three then flurbiprofen. As flurbiprofen is potent for open platecels. The first 4 will help your plates close slower, or even increase your growth plates.

My bad, I haven't been able to get Aromasin yet, but I was planning to. I have Melatonin for now, but I know it's not as good in comparison.
I assume Aromasin takes priority over everything else you mentioned, right?

• +1
My bad, I haven't been able to get Aromasin yet, but I was planning to. I have Melatonin for now, but I know it's not as good in comparison.
I assume Aromasin takes priority over everything else you mentioned, right?
Yes.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
@AyWiz you might like this thread as well.

• +1

I cant wait too inject myself... yay...
I hope this kills me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and 7 others
  • +1
@Extra Chromosome any realistic expectations for cartilage expansion related height gain that can be gained for closedplatecels using your method?

• +1
@dogtown gtih manlet
@Extra Chromosome any realistic expectations for cartilage expansion related height gain that can be gained for closedplatecels using your method?
I would say an inch (assuming your spine isnt small).
This is the oldcel method btw.
  1. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
  2. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  3. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.
  4. SAM-e 1500mg every day.
  5. MSM 1000mg every day.
  6. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  7. Chondroitin 1200mg every day.
Duration would be for several months.
Good luck!
Make sure to report back in this thread.

• +1
Cool, will definitely report back any noteworthy results, appreciate you putting this together. Just curious- is this completely speculative at this point or do you have any data points of success for closedplatecels to date? Even an inch would have huge implications..

• +1