The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

Cool, will definitely report back any noteworthy results, appreciate you putting this together. Just curious- is this completely speculative at this point or do you have any data points of success for closedplatecels to date? Even an inch would have huge implications..
Thanks for your involvement.
I read about people gaining up to an inch on glucosamine sulphate only. There are reports of labor workers gaining height as well.
A study quoted in another article said that 0.5cm was gained from glucosamine on average, but taking into account women and very short men, the average gain should be way higher for average and above average males.

As for other components, they help the process of building cartilage as well (on their own or with glucosamine). As shown by many papers.

Of course, I just put the conclusion and wrote the thread, so there is speculation factor here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Reminder that letrozole/arimidex needs to be taken religiously daily. Miss 3 days' doses in a row, you will fuse your plates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Reminder that letrozole/arimidex needs to be taken religiously daily. Miss 3 days' doses in a row, you will fuse your plates.
What if your plates aren’t really close to fusing anyway? How can they just suddenly fuse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 2 others
Reminder that most antiemetics will fuck up heightmaxxing

Diphenhydramine raises somatostatin and dopamine antagonists (Domperidone, Metoclopramide) raise Prolactin which inhibits GNRH, FSH and LH

• +1
What if your plates aren’t really close to fusing anyway? How can they just suddenly fuse?
Letrozole will drop all the tanked estrogen at once. That is what they use on females who are growing too much as well.
Reminder that most antiemetics will fuck up heightmaxxing

Diphenhydramine raises somatostatin and dopamine antagonists (Domperidone, Metoclopramide) raise Prolactin which inhibits GNRH, FSH and LH
Thanks. Please post your findings here as well.
I will post compounds that affect height other than the ones mentioned as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
so I’m 16.5 and 5’8 trying to heightmaxx. My parents won’t let me get any of the things that you can’t buy from a drugstore/amazon so I’m pretty much limited to the SAM-e, MSM, glucosamine and chondroitin. My question is since I’m only 16.5 is it worth the money to get these now since I still have another year or two with open plates since they get expensive overtime and it seems their purpose is to keep plates open and expand the cartilage in your spine which should be achievable at any age. So do you recommend hopping on those 4 now or wait a little bit, currently doing intermittent fasting and sprints for the hgh. I might be able to get my hands on some melatonin, do you think it will have any noticeable affects if I take it verses not taking it? thanks alot

• +1
so I’m 16.5 and 5’8 trying to heightmaxx. My parents won’t let me get any of the things that you can’t buy from a drugstore/amazon so I’m pretty much limited to the SAM-e, MSM, glucosamine and chondroitin. My question is since I’m only 16.5 is it worth the money to get these now since I still have another year or two with open plates since they get expensive overtime and it seems their purpose is to keep plates open and expand the cartilage in your spine which should be achievable at any age. So do you recommend hopping on those 4 now or wait a little bit, currently doing intermittent fasting and sprints for the hgh. I might be able to get my hands on some melatonin, do you think it will have any noticeable affects if I take it verses not taking it? thanks alot
Yes it is worth it. I would recommend trying to get an AI as well. Those should give you time till you are able to buy gh/peptides.
Melatonin is a nice addition, tho I can't guarantee its effectiveness.

• +1
Wait, does this count for aromasin as well? Or only those two?Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
theyre all aromatase inhibitors

idk what he means by your plates will fuse if you miss doses. maybe he thinks too much estrogen will be aromatised after you stop inhibiting the aromatase but ive never heard about stuff like that

could be true tbh

• +1

idk what he means by your plates will fuse if you miss doses. maybe he thinks too much estrogen will be aromatised after you stop inhibiting the aromatase but ive never heard about stuff like that

could be true tbh
Yeah, Once you miss a few doses, your body gets a masive increase in the production of estrogen, and your plates fuse. It's like the body "saves" all the estrogen it doesn't produce while you take those pills, and once you stop taking them, your body starts overflowing with the "stored" estrogen. Never miss doses if you start taking them until you are fully heightmaxxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 3 others
Yeah, Once you miss a few doses, your body gets a masive increase in the production of estrogen, and your plates fuse. It's like the body "saves" all the estrogen it doesn't produce while you take those pills, and once you stop taking them, your body starts overflowing with the "stored" estrogen. Never miss doses if you start taking them until you are fully heightmaxxxed
Motherfucking backstabbing AIs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 7 others
Aromasin is a suicidal AI. No estrogen rebound, aka you are safe on that one.
Letrozole and arimidex tank up your estrogen, and hence get released all at once when you stop them.

could be true tbh
Only for letro and arimidex
Refer up.
Motherfucking backstabbing AIs
refer up

• +1
Well shit. I’ll make sure I have enough until I’m fully heightmaxxed.
Thanks anyways, I could’ve accidentally closed my plates without knowing if something interfered with my schedule.
Aromasin is a suicidal AI. No estrogen rebound, aka you are safe on that one.
Letrozole and arimidex tank up your estrogen, and hence get released all at once when you stop them.

Only for letro and arimidex
Well that’s good. So, I’ll keep using method 1 for now.

• +1
Well that’s good. So, I’ll keep using method 1 for now.
Or just use other methods with aromasin tbh.

I fucked up by mixing my letro with 100% DMSO like a retard. Tastes 100x worse than mk677.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Or just use other methods with aromasin tbh.

I fucked up by mixing my letro with 100% DMSO like a retard. Tastes 100x worse than mk677.
why does it matter what it tastes like tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Extra Chromosome
why does it matter what it tastes like tho?
It fucking burns. Absolutely horrendous.
Got phobia of taking it rn. Mk677 can't hold a candle to swallowing pharma grade DMSO.

Moral of the story is to mix your letro powder with 50% DMSO and 50% vodka as jefferson said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
It fucking burns. Absolutely horrendous.
Got phobia of taking it rn. Mk677 can't hold a candle to swallowing pharma grade DMSO.

Moral of the story is to mix your letro powder with 50% DMSO and 50% vodka as jefferson said.
Did you get am xray of your wrist btw? Never asked

• +1
  • +1
Nope. It is useless.
Fuses at 15 while spine fuses in 20s.
I thought it fused last

Then how do u know all these drugs are helping if u dont kno if youre still growing?

• +1
I thought it fused last

Then how do u know all these drugs are helping if u dont kno if youre still growing?
By trying them and measuring afterwards.
Yes, it is a gamble.

But I am very positive with my methods that I will get 2 inches at least.

• +1
By trying them and measuring afterwards.
Yes, it is a gamble.

But I am very positive with my methods that I will get 2 inches at least.
Well seems like a waste of shekels but if u say 2 inches then guess its better than nothing

Also, should I waste 40 euros on Phenibut from my total of 150 euros to cope? Figured I might as well since Idk how ill buy the roids for now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 2 others
Well seems like a waste of shekels but if u say 2 inches then guess its better than nothing

Also, should I waste 40 euros on Phenibut from my total of 150 euros to cope? Figured I might as well since Idk how ill buy the roids for now
No.
I regretted the shit supplements I bought. The money could be used to buy more peptides/roids/hgh etc...

Do you have western union?
peptidesciences does bank transferes as well.

• +1
I ve been taking glucosamine+msm and doing inversion stretching for quite some time(like a year). Went from 177 to 179 midday height

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 906 and 4 others
I ve been taking glucosamine+msm and doing inversion stretching for quite some time(like a year). Went from 177 to 179 midday height
Thanks for the post!
@axedee

• +1
No.
I regretted the shit supplements I bought. The money could be used to buy more peptides/roids/hgh etc...

Do you have western union?
peptidesciences does bank transferes as well.
well obvs why would I have that? I think you can just walk in and ask though. I would have rather use paypal tbh but yeah definitely will

and its not a supplement nigguh, its feelgood
copious amounts of cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Extra Chromosome
lmfao if you think you can feel good sub 6'2"

Stimulants, benzos, ssris, etc. etc. didn't make me feel anything. Why? because I am sub6'2

Hop on peptides at least ASAP.

• +1
  • JFL
lmfao if you think you can feel good sub 6'2"

Stimulants, benzos, ssris, etc. etc. didn't make me feel anything. Why? because I am sub6'2

Hop on peptides at least ASAP.
ill hop on tren asap

• +1
ill hop on tren asap
Roids will advance your bone age even while taken with AI.
Be careful.
If you want to roid then there must be HGH taken with it tbh, to not miss potential.

• +1
Roids will advance your bone age even while taken with AI.
Be careful.
If you want to roid then there must be HGH taken with it tbh, to not miss potential.
expensive as fuck.boi

• +1
  • +1
Peptides?
Generic GH?
If there is a will there is a way.
Plus tren with your autism, idk if a good combo.
ofc there is but not autistic enough to steal or shit like that

doesnt tren stop estrogen? do i still need an AI?

also I will unleash my autistic wrath on the foids while on tren boyo

• +1
well obvs why would I have that? I think you can just walk in and ask though. I would have rather use paypal tbh but yeah definitely will

copious amounts of cope
Why is it a cope?
Peptides?
Generic GH?
If there is a will there is a way.
Plus tren with your autism, idk if a good combo.

Could be measurement error tbh ngl.
Mid-day is the least accurate of all.

I asked for the exact height in mm. 2 cm difference can’t be a measurement error

• +1
ofc there is but not autistic enough to steal or shit like that
cs projects, finish em and buy generic gh or shit ton of peptides.
doesnt tren stop estrogen? do i still need an AI?
Tren is aromatization resistant. But will kill natty T hard.
You would need hCG to keep your balls alive.
also I will unleash my autistic wrath on the foids while on tren boyo
Take a video of using them as urinals tbh srs.

• +1
cs projects, finish em and buy generic gh or shit ton of peptides.

Tren is aromatization resistant. But will kill natty T hard.
You would need hCG to keep your balls alive.

Take a video of using them as urinals tbh srs.
does it matter if it kills T? what does T do for the body that Tren doesnt?

And ofc bro, ill do it live for looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
does it matter if it kills T? what does T do for the body that Tren doesnt?

And ofc bro, ill do it live for looksmax

T converts to estrogen that is required for a proper functionality of your body. Tren does not convert. That is why nobody runs just tren

• +1
I'm an oldcel at 6'2'' and would like to try oldcel stack to get to maybe 6'3''. I'm already using glucosamine daily + MSM and it gained me maybe 0.5 cm or maybe 1 cm at best. Pretty maxxed out at this point.

OP, can you clarify where you found that the oldcel stack really works? I mean, do you know people who tried it and actually GREW or is it all broscience / theoretical at this point?

This is serious hopefuel, but again, it seems somewhat "too good to be true" and if it worked /r/short and limb lengthening guys would be all over this, exhausting their options before going the LL route.

Also how do your growth hormone proposed peptides compare with MK677?

And what are the risks. If you manage to get BONE hyerplasia won't you get heart hyerplasia as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 2 others
T converts to estrogen that is required for a proper functionality of your body. Tren does not convert. That is why nobody runs just tren
Then why do people run test with AIs?

• +1
Then why do people run test with AIs?

Bro you really need to educate yourself more on the subject before starting injecting. People run test with ai because depending on how much you inject and your sensitivity to estrogen you may get too much of it. Basically your estrogen needs to be somewhere in the normal range. If you inject 500 mg of test e that won’t be the case. So you need an ai for that amount. If you are on low dose of test(like I am) you probably won’t need any ai at all

• +1
Bro you really need to educate yourself more on the subject before starting injecting. People run test with ai because depending on how much you inject and your sensitivity to estrogen you may get too much of it. Basically your estrogen needs to be somewhere in the normal range. If you inject 500 mg of test e that won’t be the case. So you need an ai for that amount. If you are on low dose of test(like I am) you probably won’t need any ai at all
Injecting blindly is high T

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
How old are you tho? It night be worth a try.

• +1
  • +1
OP, can you clarify where you found that the oldcel stack really works? I mean, do you know people who tried it and actually GREW or is it all broscience / theoretical at this point?
They are realistic as explained in the pms.
Forgive me if I ever implied in any way that you would grow more than 2in on it. (for adults). Adult stack modified is mentioned earlier in the thread. Many chemical with side effects are removed and the rest left is positive stuff (peptides and supplements.)
This is serious hopefuel, but again, it seems somewhat "too good to be true" and if it worked /r/short and limb lengthening guys would be all over this, exhausting their options before going the LL route.
Yeah. Forgot to tell you about the LLforum kid who got 2inches off peptides. No one doing it doesn't really disprove it.
It is also understandable from the fear of chemicals and needles from culture and society.
Also how do your growth hormone proposed peptides compare with MK677?
Peptides combined with mk677 would be equivalent to a decent amount of HGH (7-8iu)
And what are the risks. If you manage to get BONE hyerplasia won't you get heart hyerplasia as well?
Peptides are cardio-protective. They are healthy actually.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10465272
I would even suggest giving them a run for health benefits like hair, skin, well-being, nootropic effects, fat loss etc...
2 cm at 30 years is awesome, thanks mate
Don't forget the SAM-e and chondroitin :feelsbaton:!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Forgive me if I ever implied in any way that you would grow more than 2in on it. (for adults). Adult stack modified is mentioned earlier in the thread. Many chemical with side effects are removed and the rest left is positive stuff (peptides and supplements.)

Yeah. Forgot to tell you about the LLforum kid who got 2inches off peptides. No one doing it doesn't really disprove it.
It is also understandable from the fear of chemicals and needles from culture and society.

Peptides combined with mk677 would be equivalent to a decent amount of HGH (7-8iu)

I would even suggest giving them a run for health benefits like hair, skin, well-being, nootropic effects, fat loss etc...

Could you please post the link about this guy who got 2 inches? Cause that is quite a gain

• +1
  • +1

What is your recommended dosage for SAM-e along with glucosamine, MSM, K2, etc...what is the ultimate bone growth stack in your opinion?

• +1
What is your recommended dosage for SAM-e along with glucosamine, MSM, K2, etc...what is the ultimate bone growth stack in your opinion?
LD50

• +1
  1. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
  2. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  3. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.
  4. SAM-e 1500mg every day.
  5. MSM 1000mg every day.
  6. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  7. Chondroitin 1200mg every day.
For adults you would focus on cartilage for height(^^). If you want to add for extra bone density then refer to the OP to add the building blocks to the stack mentioned.
kills me

• +1
Reactions: iwasborntobealoser, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
  • +1
Interesting. I am receiving my next batch of HGH tomorrow. Going to up the dosage from 3 units to at least 5. Hope it gives me some more gains
Hope you get your cartilage in top shape :feelsautistic:
Good luck!

• +1