The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Do you think 2 inches would be the limit of the most you can gain at age 17? I’ll never know until I try but this is the first time I’ve seen someone update their thread with results
That was bones tbh.
Plus he was a 5'4 deathlet, so gains at 5'9 would be way more.
-------------------------------------

For immediate release.
Defnintely warn people that they need to keep taking letro or slowly taper off, they cant forget doses or just drop it after taking it.

Also mention that taking 2-3ius of GH a day will actually stunt your growth, you inhibit your own endogenous growth hormone for 24hr by a significant portion (95%+), when you would naturally make about 2.5ius of GH as a teenager. SO you would definitely either need to use peptides or take 4 pharma +ius of gh (or 7-8+ ius generic) as a teen if you want to grow with it, or else you will literally stunt yourself.

TLDR:
-must take letro consistently, no dropping it all of a sudden
-low doses of iu will stunt you because you naturally make more and natural gh will be inhibited. either take more ius or peptides.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9988779
Preliminary studies have also found ipriflavone effective in preventing bone loss associated with chronic steroid use, immobility, ovariectomy, renal osteodystrophy, and gonadotrophin hormone-releasing hormone agonists. In addition, it holds promise for the treatment of other metabolic diseases affecting the bones, including Paget's disease of the bone, hyperparathyroidism, and tinnitus caused by otosclerosis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
@Extra Chromosome
Hello friend
I am a broke student so mk677 is a hefty price to pay for a supplement. Assuming my growth plates are still open is it a worthy investment? I am currently using Huperzine A by itself since its a HGH inhibitor inhibitor it should be ok on its own if my body still has some HGH juice in it. I am 5'7 for reference. Do you think I should bite bullet and get mk677 or use some other alternative? im 19 btw

• +1
@Extra Chromosome
Hello friend
I am a broke student so mk677 is a hefty price to pay for a supplement. Assuming my growth plates are still open is it a worthy investment? I am currently using Huperzine A by itself since its a HGH inhibitor inhibitor it should be ok on its own if my body still has some HGH juice in it. I am 5'7 for reference. Do you think I should bite bullet and get mk677 or use some other alternative?
I would recommend you get on aromasin. Cheaper, more powerful than mk677 (compared to being both run alone), and will keep your plates open for longer till you can afford the good stuff.

I would recommend you wageslave and get both for starters along with huperzine. I assume you were following this thread for a while?

Good luck with your goals my friend.

Whats your age?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
I would recommend you get on aromasin. Cheaper, more powerful than mk677 (compared to being both run alone), and will keep your plates open for longer till you can afford the good stuff.

I would recommend you wageslave and get both for starters along with huperzine. I assume you were following this thread for a while?

Good luck with your goals my friend.

Like the thread as well tbh tbh jfl.
Whats your age?
Hello friend,
yes I have been stalking ur thread for a while till I decided to make an account so that I could ask u wise poeple some questions. I can afford mk677 but that I will have to eat eggs and celery mostly but its ok. I would rather not wagecuck, I make money with odd job type stuff so if I get lucky I will be able to afford better food this month. Im 19, I edited my previous post but I was a little late. I will hop on the method 1 stack and hope to gain 2 inches at least. Maybe then I will be able to ride roller coasters.

• +1
Hello friend,
yes I have been stalking ur thread for a while till I decided to make an account so that I could ask u wise poeple some questions. I can afford mk677 but that I will have to eat eggs and celery mostly but its ok. I would rather not wagecuck, I make money with odd job type stuff so if I get lucky I will be able to afford better food this month. Im 19, I edited my previous post but I was a little late. I will hop on the method 1 stack and hope to gain 2 inches at least. Maybe then I will be able to ride roller coasters.
You have to do what you have to do to ascend my friend.
Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Hello friend,
Sorry to crush your dreams but at 19 there's about a 98% chance it's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 2 others
His dreams are as uncrushable as a coconut???.
Hence my friends name coconutman.

@CoconutMan
jeffy is right though, don't get your hopes up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
I assume you are on an AI like aromasin.
SAM-e, Glucosamine sulfate, MSM, chondroitin, and flurbiprofen.
Prioritize SAM-e then the other three then flurbiprofen. As flurbiprofen is potent for open platecels. The first 4 will help your plates close slower, or even increase your growth plates.
got a plug for flurbiprofen? got aromasin on the way and almost done saving for 10x10 gh vials

• +1
got a plug for flurbiprofen? got aromasin on the way and almost done saving for 10x10 gh vials
Sadly this is the only thing I couldn't find a source for. It is not a controlled substance in the states though.
How long are you going to inject 100IU?
I plan on getting 1500-2000IU to inject, and at least notice anything from HGH.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Sadly this is the only thing I couldn't find a source for. It is not a controlled substance in the states though.
How long are you going to inject 100IU?
I plan on getting 1500-2000IU to inject, and at least notice anything from HGH.
on a normie cycle but not quite sure the dosage. kinda wanna have a heavy dose when I first start but don't know the consequences that well

• +1
hello friend,
its ok if its over I guess I will just deal with it, however what gives me hope is that I think I have late bloomer genetics. Both my older brothers grew a bit after 20 and so did my dad. However, they were also born tall some im not sure how lucky I can still get. If all my looksmaxxing efforts fail I will just statusmaxx.

• +1
  • Love it
on a normie cycle but not quite sure the dosage. kinda wanna have a heavy dose when I first start but don't know the consequences that well
You would want to get on at least 7IU per day mang lad.

I am planning on 20IU per day for 100 days.
My source is generic which is priced at 100-110$ for 150IU.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
hello friend,
its ok if its over I guess I will just deal with it, however what gives me hope is that I think I have late bloomer genetics. Both my older brothers grew a bit after 20 and so did my dad.
maybe there's hope then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 2 others
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29130588
HT042 is a standardized functional food ingredient approved by Korean Food and Drug Administration with a claim 'HT042 can help height growth of children'. We aimed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of HT042 on height growth in children with mild short stature. A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel study was performed on children aged 6-8 years with height ranked below the 25th percentile. In 129 children, height gain was significantly higher in HT042 group than placebo group after 24 weeks (mean difference, 0.29 cm; 95% CI, 0.01 to 0.57 cm; p = 0.027). The difference was elevated when the efficacy analysis was restricted to children below the 10th percentile (mean difference, 0.45 cm; 95% CI, 0.04 to 0.87 cm; p = 0.031). Because bone age advancement was lower in HT042 group, height standard deviation score gain for bone age was higher in HT042 group and the difference was significant in children below the 10th percentile (mean difference, 0.20 score; 95% CI, 0.00 to 0.39 points; p = 0.045). Serum IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels were significantly increased compared with baseline within HT042 group, but group difference was not significant. HT042 supplementation helped to increase height growth in children without skeletal maturation and was more effective in much shorter children. The effects might be mediated by increases in serum IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels.
@NickGurr

• +1
Don’t aromatase inhibitors have an effect on the strength of your bones?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
i have a few questions regarding melatonin and aromasin. Doesnt melatonin block estrogens so would the both clash?
Also I cannot find aromasin online, is it legal for unprescriped usage?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 2 others
i have a few questions regarding melatonin and aromasin. Doesnt melatonin block estrogens so would the both clash?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 6 others
Melatonin by itself is not a good estrogen blocker.
Both aromasin and melatonin wouldn't clash because they work in a different way. I would say both together go quite well.
I can link you a source for aromasin.

• +1
Yeah the fbi will come knocking if you buy aromasin online watch out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, tylerhunter97 and 3 others
@CoconutMan The government wont do anything for you if you get aromasin without prescription.
In fact, the opposite will happen. Being a manlet will get you reported by women for harrasment dedsrs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Birdcell, Deleted member 906 and 9 others
Melatonin by itself is not a good estrogen blocker.
Both aromasin and melatonin wouldn't clash because they work in a different way. I would say both together go quite well.
I can link you a source for aromasin.
word please hook me up then my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 2 others
literally 2 of those 3 plants have estrogenic effects from my knowledge

so unless the third is an AI this is gay
It said there was no skeletal maturity effects.
Don’t aromatase inhibitors have an effect on the strength of your bones?
Correct. There is bone turn over issue with low estrogen. But when you take GH peptides, flurbiprofen, mk677, k2, etc.. it won't an extreme issue.
Plus this is pronounced with women because estrogen is their dominant hormone.

• +1
@extra_chromosome I signed up to pretty much just write this but do you know where you are gaining height from? I ran mk677 for 2 months last year and grew 2cm, i have a table that i can rest my dick on and i could still rest my dick on it after those 2 months so i'm pretty sure i did not gain any height below the waist. I got extreme paranoia that most of the growth was in my forehead and decided to stop before i ruin my face. The graphic you've posted does show that a few growth plates stay open in the arms and legs at my age but do you know any studies that show the skull and neck's response to mk677?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, SandNibber and 2 others
@extra_chromosome I signed up to pretty much just write this but do you know where you are gaining height from? I ran mk677 for 2 months last year and grew 2cm, i have a table that i can rest my dick on and i could still rest my dick on it after those 2 months so i'm pretty sure i did not gain any height below the waist. I got extreme paranoia that most of the growth was in my forehead and decided to stop before i ruin my face. The graphic you've posted does show that a few growth plates stay open in the arms and legs at my age but do you know any studies that show the skull and neck's response to mk677?
Hello and welcome to looksmax.me. Based username btw.

mk677 won't do anything for skull and forehead. If you got 2cm from skull bone then you would look x10 worse than an acromegaly patient.
You are safe brah.

Mind sharing with us your whole experience? I am collecting everything I can find tbh. It would be a huge help.

thanks.

@Weed looks like this thread needs to stay up longer, several members have joined from it tbh.

• +1
Hello and welcome to looksmax.me. Based username btw.

mk677 won't do anything for skull and forehead. If you got 2cm from skull bone then you would look x10 worse than an acromegaly patient.
You are safe brah.

Mind sharing with us your whole experience? I am collecting everything I can find tbh. It would be a huge help.

thanks.

@Weed looks like this thread needs to stay up longer, several members have joined from it tbh.
Sure thing.
In november of last year when I was 17 years old I got 60ml of 30mg/1ml mk677. I took 1 ml a day of just mk677 for 1 month. In the first month I had not grown at all in the first 2 weeks however on the third week i randomly started growing rapidly and grew about 1 cm by the end of week 4. Then I had consisted growth of about 0.5cm per week until I went off it. The height gain in the 3rd week was so big that I pretty much felt like I was in someone else's body. I went from a bit over 6' to almost 6'1. The site that I got the mk677 from (sarmsx) is under new management now so i'm reluctant to buy from them again because they could easily sell me something that's not mk677 despite their positive history from before management got transferred. While on it I did not notice any improved quality of sleep or hunger, i didn't really notice any side effects from taking it, perhaps maybe a more bloated face than usual but it's hard to say. But like I said, I don't seem to have grown in the legs at all, i think i mostly grew in the spine, neck and face. I really need leg gains though because my torso is already pretty long. Did i grow along the shoulders? Considering that I went up a shirt size it probably did grow a bit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Newguyaround and 4 others
Sure thing.
In november of last year when I was 17 years old I got 60ml of 30mg/1ml mk677. I took 1 ml a day of just mk677 for 1 month. In the first month I had not grown at all in the first 2 weeks however on the third week i randomly started growing rapidly and grew about 1 cm by the end of week 4. Then I had consisted growth of about 0.5cm per week until I went off it. The height gain in the 3rd week was so big that I pretty much felt like I was in someone else's body. I went from a bit over 6' to almost 6'1. The site that I got the mk677 from (sarmsx) is under new management now so i'm reluctant to buy from them again because they could easily sell me something that's not mk677 despite their positive history from before management got transferred. While on it I did not notice any improved quality of sleep or hunger, i didn't really notice any side effects from taking it, perhaps maybe a more bloated face than usual but it's hard to say. But like I said, I don't seem to have grown in the legs at all, i think i mostly grew in the spine, neck and face. I really need leg gains though because my torso is already pretty long. Did i grow along the shoulders? Considering that I went up a shirt size it probably did grow a bit.
Thanks for the based update. I didn't experience any side effects as well.

Any guests with similar experiences JOIN NOW and get my support tbh tbh.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, kobecel and 2 others
How old are you? Forehead growth sounds like nightmare fuel.

• +1
How old are you? Forehead growth sounds like nightmare fuel.
It is definitely placebo.
Even bodybuilders who abuse HGH with insulin and other roids don't get as deformed as @Kill_Jew thought he did.

• +1
tldr: this is all cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rhizome, Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
tldr: this is all cope
It kind of is tbh. If all of that gets 1 inch for oldcels then it might not even be worth it comparing to LL. Here is the brutal pill - if isn't dangerous, expensive and potentially life threatening - then its not true looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 3 others
It kind of is tbh. If all of that gets 1 inch for oldcels then it might not even be worth it comparing to LL. Here is the brutal pill - if isn't dangerous, expensive and potentially life threatening - then its not true looksmaxxing.
One inch can save incel lives.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 6 others