The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

if isn't dangerous, expensive and potentially life threatening - then its not true looksmaxxing.
correlation isnt causation sweaty
:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 6 others
Nope. It is useless.
Fuses at 15 while spine fuses in 20s.
brutal :cautious:

Ive never seen an old guy with small wrists fuck i drank too much estrogeon filled tap water. the government puts estrogeon in the water for better looking women>??? ? ? ? my 80 yr old grandmother has 6.75 inch wrists srsssss fkfkkkkk kk k k k k k

i get wrist mogged by my grandmoth er 6.5" vs 6.755555555555555"

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 3 others

Ive never seen an old guy with small wrists fuck i drank too much estrogeon filled tap water. the government puts estrogeon in the water for better looking women>??? ? ? ? my 80 yr old grandmother has 6.75 inch wrists srsssss fkfkkkkk kk k k k k k

life aint fair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 1 other person

brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 3 others

Real shit. My grandpa is like 80, fully mobile, lucid, can literally break someone's hand just by squeezing it with his hand. Fucking hell, these days people are in wheelchairs, barely lucid at 60. Fuck this gay earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 3 others
Real shit. My grandpa is like 80, fully mobile, lucid, can literally break someone's hand just by squeezing it with his hand. Fucking hell, these days people are in wheelchairs, barely lucid at 60. Fuck this gay earth.
And they tell us the environment and food is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
And they tell us the environment and food is fine.
Then (((they))) create fake opposition that says it's not fine and switches our attention to stuff like "giving animals hormones" or (((animal abuse, go vegan))), so we still don't focus on the real problem.

(((They))) ruined Earth.

EDIT: Besides the estrogen that is everywhere, they completely ruin men's brain by making them into feminists and ruining their body by promoting "dad bod" bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: 189, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
Then (((they))) create fake opposition that says it's not fine and switches our attention to stuff like "hormones in the food", so we still don't focus on the real problem.

(((They))) ruined Earth.
KIll the jews.

• +1
Then (((they))) create fake opposition that says it's not fine and switches our attention to stuff like "hormones in the food", so we still don't focus on the real problem.

(((They))) ruined Earth.
LET ME AT THEM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 2 others
Thanks for the based update. I didn't experience any side effects as well.

Any guests with similar experiences JOIN NOW and get my support tbh tbh.

Hey man, I'm in a similar boat here. New guy hoping to join in on this high IQ aspie science and hoping to self experiment and discuss theories/scientific papers.
First of all, I am currently on just legit MK-677 (tasted horrible the first week lmao) and appear to have grown 2cm (let's say an inch) since I last measured which was roughly a month ago and before that I didn't grow for multiple years (I am 20 years old now, 21 in a few months). I say appear to have grown because I've only been using it a week so unlikely it's from ibutamoren and may just be an anomalous day of measurements to do from something else (also whenever I get non-average results when measuring it's always 2cm lower than my standard height, so interesting again...). I will continue to use it. I don't get the gnawing hunger as much, more like a slow constant hunger like I usually have which may be how you're meant to feel so please do say. Sleep has been off as I'm too excited to sleep because of this etc. so I ordered melatonin which just arrived today which should help a lot too.
I am also on carnivore and taking a multivitamin along with the antidepressant citalopram if that's of any relevance.

Once my business money and student loan comes in on the 29th of April I'll buy all the compounds (After much research it seems that I can source most, but AI's are the hardest for me to obtain in the UK apart from generic Nolvadex so let me know if you have any aromasin sources that ship here) and a lot of skin shit too (also, any idea on how far away your skincare guide is? :) ).

What are your thoughts on this study that say MK-677 is ineffective after 6 weeks?
https://www.eymj.org/DOIx.php?id=10.3349/ymj.2018.59.10.1174

Also at 20IU's of HGH a day that is a lot, are you not worried of your organs increasing at a significant rate? Are you sure 'all' of the peptides in this guide are cardio/organ protective and not just that single one you mentioned?

I will try and update you as much as I can.
Kind regards,
Bear

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 6 others
Hey man, I'm in a similar boat here. New guy hoping to join in on this high IQ aspie science and hoping to self experiment and discuss theories/scientific papers.
First of all, I am currently on just legit MK-677 (tasted horrible the first week lmao) and appear to have grown 2cm (let's say an inch) since I last measured which was roughly a month ago and before that I didn't grow for multiple years (I am 20 years old now, 21 in a few months). I say appear to have grown because I've only been using it a week so unlikely it's from ibutamoren and may just be an anomalous day of measurements to do from something else (also whenever I get non-average results when measuring it's always 2cm lower than my standard height, so interesting again...). I will continue to use it. I don't get the gnawing hunger as much, more like a slow constant hunger like I usually have which may be how you're meant to feel so please do say. Sleep has been off as I'm too excited to sleep because of this etc. so I ordered melatonin which just arrived today which should help a lot too.
I am also on carnivore and taking a multivitamin along with the antidepressant citalopram if that's of any relevance.

Once my business money and student loan comes in on the 29th of April I'll buy all the compounds (After much research it seems that I can source most, but AI's are the hardest for me to obtain in the UK apart from generic Nolvadex so let me know if you have any aromasin sources that ship here) and a lot of skin shit too (also, any idea on how far away your skincare guide is? :) ).

What are your thoughts on this study that say MK-677 is ineffective after 6 weeks?

Also at 20IU's of HGH a day that is a lot, are you not worried of your organs increasing at a significant rate? Are you sure 'all' of the peptides in this guide are cardio/organ protective and not just that single one you mentioned?

Kind regards,
Bear
Get off the jew pills

EDIT:

Unless I'm retarded, your study goes completely against what everybody says, saying that the GH boost only lasts 2 hours, then returns to the baseline:

A = Before 6 weeks
B = After 6 weeks

IDK bro, this seems like Jewish propaganda to stop us from heightmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1

Kind regards,
Bear
First off thanks for your intensive input.

I will pm you a few sources for AIs, that is no issue.

mk677 was effective in humans for a very very long time. You can disregard the study on rats and take humans instead.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18981485

20IU is indeed hardcore, which is for people willing to experiment with a special type of height increase. peptides are cardio protective and healthy indeed.

Thanks for your efforts my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
That aside do you guys buy using bitcoin??? I used to be able to get bitcoin easily but now I have to verify my identity for some reason. How do you guys get bitcoin nowadays?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, kobecel and 2 others
That aside do you guys buy using bitcoin??? I used to be able to get bitcoin easily but now I have to verify my identity for some reason. How do you guys get bitcoin nowadays?
I can pm you this as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 4 others
monero is not bitcoin bruh
and also this:
I know but its just a different crypto currency and still leaves a trail, right? I know it doesnt matter but I still like to know.

• +1
I know but its just a different crypto currency and still leaves a trail, right? I know it doesnt matter but I still like to know.
Firstly, you must have pretty shitty opsec if some alphabet soup agency can connect some coin adress to a name.

Secondly,
I don’t care what crypto you’ll buy, most sources take buttcoin plus some other popular cryptos.
Your crypto handler will know your real life money source, (((they))) don’t care if you bought your buttcoins by credit card, or paypal, they are able to track it IF THEY WANT, they don’t want to, you’re not important.
You also get your own wallet integrated into your account with most crypto handlers, not save, get your leftover buttcoins out of there and into some private address MADE BY YOURSELF, paper wallets for instance. See: Mt.Gox.
Don’t send the wrong coin into the wrong address, ETH wallet can’t take BTC vice versa etc. etc. etc.
Tada you can buy stuff now, and if they want to they will track you.
You can even do this yourself: https://www.blockchain.com for BTC, https://etherscan.io/ for ETH

If you’re still paranoid, take those bought buttcoins and send them to some exchange, most exchanges want some identification too nowadays, can’t escape the ZOG my dude. If your original buttcoin source is already an exchange, yeah you don’t have to send it to another exchange, you tard. Then exchange your originally bought buttcoins into monero. The exchange may know that you exchanged buttcoins into monero and sent your monero to some monero wallet/subaddress, but just make a second monero wallet and send your monerobuttcoins to that one, they can’t track monero transactions.

You just disconnected from the first trail, nobody can connect your exchange exchange to where the fuck your monero will resurface.
Problem is now, who the fuck accepts monero? I think PPL does, but who else?
Is there some exchange that exchanges monero to some other more widely accepted crypto without wanting id?
And even then, they can just follow the shipping address and find your basement that way.

• +1
  • Love it
Firstly, you must have pretty shitty opsec if some alphabet soup agency can connect some coin adress to a name.

Secondly,
I don’t care what crypto you’ll buy, most sources take buttcoin plus some other popular cryptos.
Your crypto handler will know your real life money source, (((they))) don’t care if you bought your buttcoins by credit card, or paypal, they are able to track it IF THEY WANT, they don’t want to, you’re not important.
You also get your own wallet integrated into your account with most crypto handlers, not save, get your leftover buttcoins out of there and into some private address MADE BY YOURSELF, paper wallets for instance. See: Mt.Gox.
Don’t send the wrong coin into the wrong address, ETH wallet can’t take BTC vice versa etc. etc. etc.
You can even do this yourself: https://www.blockchain.com for BTC, https://etherscan.io/ for ETH

If you’re still paranoid, take those bought buttcoins and send them to some exchange, most exchanges want some identification too nowadays, can’t escape the ZOG my dude. If your original buttcoin source is already an exchange, yeah you don’t have to send it to another exchange, you tard. Then exchange your originally bought buttcoins into monero. The exchange may know that you exchanged buttcoins into monero and sent your monero to some monero wallet/subaddress, but just make a second monero wallet and send your monerobuttcoins to that one, they can’t track monero transactions.

You just disconnected from the first trail, nobody can connect your exchange exchange to where the fuck your monero will resurface.
Is there some exchange that exchanges monero to some other more widely accepted crypto without wanting id?
And even then, they can just follow the shipping address and find your basement that way.
damn the shadow of there nose covers everything under the sun

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Well seems like a waste of shekels but if u say 2 inches then guess its better than nothing

Also, should I waste 40 euros on Phenibut from my total of 150 euros to cope? Figured I might as well since Idk how ill buy the roids for now
Why Phenibut? You trying to be instantly more confident and social? Yeah it'll work, and you'll love it. Later down the line you'll regret it all.

• +1
Why Phenibut? You trying to be instantly more confident and social? Yeah it'll work, and you'll love it. Later down the line you'll regret it all.
Have done Phenibut 20+ times before

Low IQ if you think anything is truly addictive and you can't possibly control yourself. Jewish myths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 4 others
Have done Phenibut 20+ times before

Low IQ if you think anything is truly addictive and you can't possibly control yourself. Jewish myths
It's not low IQ. Phenibut can be very addictive. I'm happy your using it infrequently as it should be used!

• +1

Try meth then...lol @ arrogance claiming "I can quit any time I want". These people get burned HARD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, kobecel and 2 others
These people get burned HARD
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

(((They))) want you to believe they take your free will away. Meth will probably feel amazing, but if you were to inject someone with it against their will, they wouldnt instantly become prostitutes the next day and start looking for it or they'll go in withdrawal

• +1
  • JFL
@Extra Chromosome

Cheers dude for this guide dude been after one of these guides for years and finally gone a decent one. I've been taking MK 677 for a few months and haven't had any real sides. I've been taking the capsule version of it which is probably the reason why cause most of the capsule products of MK are not legit. I've gone for ReceptorChem's oral liquid version of MK and I think it is actually legitimate judging by the source reviews etc. Do you know any legit AI sources in the UK though bro? I found this one on Amazon with some good reviews (Link) but because it is on Amazon I doubt it is anything special :LOL:.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

(((They))) want you to believe they take your free will away. Meth will probably feel amazing, but if you were to inject someone with it against their will, they wouldnt instantly become prostitutes the next day and start looking for it or they'll go in withdrawal
Try heroin or meth and then talk about your willpower, ok sweaty?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2756 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, OCDMaxxing and 2 others

Secondly,

BASED BASED BASED

@Extra Chromosome

Cheers dude for this guide dude been after one of these guides for years and finally gone a decent one. I've been taking MK 677 for a few months and haven't had any real sides. I've been taking the capsule version of it which is probably the reason why cause most of the capsule products of MK are not legit. I've gone for ReceptorChem's oral liquid version of MK and I think it is actually legitimate judging by the source reviews etc. Do you know any legit AI sources in the UK though bro? I found this one on Amazon with some good reviews (Link) but because it is on Amazon I doubt it is anything special :LOL:.
Thanks for the input. That is not an AI, its a meme.
I can pm u a source.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
  • +1
I want some oils to put on your jelly belly. To clab it and turn it jelly dedsrs.

Are you still taking that jewish rotting garbage mix?
I megadose a few pills every few days because i havent been horny in a month and it no joke helped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
I megadose a few pills every few days because i havent been horny in a month and it no joke helped
libido supplements on young people have massive placebo effect.

• +1
libido supplements on young people have massive placebo effect.
I know it makes no sense that it helps so idk about the placebo effect

I could care less if its placebo or not tbh, if it helps it helps

• +1
I know it makes no sense that it helps so idk about the placebo effect

I could care less if its placebo or not tbh, if it helps it helps
Brutal libidopill
Did it have any icariin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Brutal libidopill
Did it have any icariin?
It had Paw Salmetto which I think can increase libido

EDIT: Lol thats horny goat weed extract, literally the supplement ive been memeing since forever

• +1
  • JFL
It had Paw Salmetto which I think can increase libido

EDIT: Lol thats horny goat weed extract, literally the supplement ive been memeing since forever
HOW CAN BLOCKING DHT INCREASE LIBIDO FFS

• +1
HOW CAN BLOCKING DHT INCREASE LIBIDO FFS
I have no clue. I find it weird they put a bunch of DHT blockers in there and market it as a natural anabolic formula, seems like hair loss system for me

But it fucking works no joke, theres no way I self induced myself to become horny

• +1
I have no clue. I find it weird they put a bunch of DHT blockers in there and market it as a natural anabolic formula, seems like hair loss system for me

But it fucking works no joke, theres no way I self induced myself to become horny
Placebo itself is good if it works.
100% dedsrs.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person