The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

If it works then it is not placebo. The mechanism itself may be tho.
Overbrutalsrs.
Maybe im a mutant and my T is more androgenic than DHT

also tbh i have barely any hair on my legs and hands, no beard, etc. so wouldnt that mean I already have low DHT levels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and AspiringChad
so im never gonna norwood basically?
Depends on the follicles on your head specifically.
Sensitivity is different for every one.

Look at soyboys, hair everywhere and norwooded to shit while being low T cucks.

• +1
Reactions: 189, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Depends on the follicles on your head specifically.
Sensitivity is different for every one.

Look at soyboys, hair everywhere and norwooded to shit while being low T cucks.
theyre clearly not low T (most of them) but jewSA turned most men into feminist cucks

• +1
Aromasin is a suicidal AI. No estrogen rebound, aka you are safe on that one.
Letrozole and arimidex tank up your estrogen, and hence get released all at once when you stop them.
So with letro or arimidex if i forget a dose i will be gay for some days ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
So when you stop taking letrozole, are you supposed to gradually reduce the dosage instead of stopping all at once? I think I asked this before but I don’t remember

• +1
@Extra Chromosome What's the main difference between letro and aromasin in terms of heightmaxxing ? If letro releases a high amount of estrogen after stopping to take it, then it would be a better choice to use aromasin, right ?

• +1
So when you stop taking letrozole, are you supposed to gradually reduce the dosage instead of stopping all at once? I think I asked this before but I don’t remember
Yes. You should double up on Aromasin and Letro simultaneously while tapering off slowly (not 1 week taper but more like 1 month taper).

@Extra Chromosome What's the main difference between letro and aromasin in terms of heightmaxxing ? If letro releases a high amount of estrogen after stopping to take it, then it would be a better choice to use aromasin, right ?
Aromasin has no rebound. It is comparatively weaker at lowering estrogen in men than letrozole. Letrozole you have to use it and slowly taper off. Aromasin you can just stop at any time.

• +1
pyridostigmine will be used instead of Huperzine A due to insufficient evidence of Huperzine A being a somatostatin inhibitor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
pyridostigmine will be used instead of Huperzine A due to insufficient evidence of Huperzine A being a somatostatin inhibitor.
So, what are the doses we should take daily of pyridostigmine?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
That's a bit hard to get. Does a somatostatin inhibitor make a big difference in the first place? Huperzine A is available just about everywhere over the counter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
That was bones tbh.
Plus he was a 5'4 deathlet, so gains at 5'9 would be way more.
-------------------------------------

For immediate release.
Wait how many IU's of hgh would I get from a 25mg dose of mk677? I didn't know about that, I've just been taking 25mg and nothing else. Have I been stunting possible growth? Also are there any other oral peptides/shit i could take to help besides aromasin, I won't be able to do anything with needles without my parents finding them

• +1
Wait how many IU's of hgh would I get from a 25mg dose of mk677? I didn't know about that, I've just been taking 25mg and nothing else. Have I been stunting possible growth? Also are there any other oral peptides/shit i could take to help besides aromasin, I won't be able to do anything with needles without my parents finding them
No idea, not a lot I’m guessing.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 4 others
  • +1
Willing to do the oldcel method and log it meticulously. Atm I am 184/5 cm in the mornings (the variation occurs from measuring error but 185 is just cope tbh). Goal is to reach 190 cm (6ft2) but happy if i can get to a true 186 cm (6ft1). Too ambitious?

• is there much point taking mk677 as a 21 year old (turn 22 in a month)?
  • had a look into the GHRP2 and seems that shit is really good for you. Was expecting a shittonne of sides but apparently not. good stuff.
  • The CJC-1295 however is linked to cancer? Also what does DAC and no DAC mean?
  • I have a really tight lower back that sometimes spasms when i lay down (a side effect of accutane). Do you think adjustments/stretches would result in a height increase?
  • why cycle/rotate the hexarelin and GHRP2? Is this to ensure the efficacy of each compound doesn't diminish? ( I read that extended use results in diminishing returns)
  • Do all three peptides need injecting or are there oral options?

Need to find some sources for the peptides and I'll begin logging my results in a separate thread (if any).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Extra Chromosome
Too ambitious?
Very realistic tbh
is there much point taking mk677 as a 21 year old (turn 22 in a month)?
nope
The CJC-1295 however is linked to cancer? Also what does DAC and no DAC mean?
Drug affinity complex, makes the cjc binds longer and needs to be injected less. But that wont make it combinable with hex or ghrp.
I have a really tight lower back that sometimes spasms when i lay down (a side effect of accutane). Do you think adjustments/stretches would result in a height increase?
Probably not, unless there is a posture issue.
why cycle/rotate the hexarelin and GHRP2? Is this to ensure the efficacy of each compound doesn't diminish? ( I read that extended use results in diminishing returns)
For possible hexarelin sensitivity
Do all three peptides need injecting or are there oral options?
all injected, you can drop the cjc dac if you want.

For oldcels, glucosamine + msm + chondroitin + sam-e + 20IU of HGH a day for few months is the most legit. Should get 1.5 inches or so.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
The guide will not get into technicalities and cite every study supporting our decisions, because there is not enough time. And the thread is already delayed as it is. I will try to make this thread as brief as possible.

@Extra Chromosome will you get to work and make us an aspie tier blackpilled autistic shitposting scientist explanation? Or are you focusing on another guide?

• +1
@Extra Chromosome will you get to work and make us an aspie tier blackpilled autistic shitposting scientist explanation? Or are you focusing on another guide?
I am busy with other stuff in life atm sadly.

There will most likely be nothing for a while. And the time spent would be on other guides.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
why is all the good members banned now rip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and kobecel
I am busy with other stuff in life atm sadly.

There will most likely be nothing for a while. And the time spent would be on other guides.
I hope a thread explaining GHK-cu is in the pipelines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
wtf why is my friend banned

• +1
Very realistic tbh

nope

Drug affinity complex, makes the cjc binds longer and needs to be injected less. But that wont make it combinable with hex or ghrp.

Probably not, unless there is a posture issue.

For possible hexarelin sensitivity

all injected, you can drop the cjc dac if you want.

For oldcels, glucosamine + msm + chondroitin + sam-e + 20IU of HGH a day for few months is the most legit. Should get 1.5 inches or so.
Apparatly HGH is hella expensive so I'll just stick to the peptides. Can I PM you for some sources?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 1 other person
Wondering whether breaking bones regularly and then using mk 677 would help? Thinking of breaking my legs, especially near the knees. Then adding mk 677 and AI.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
Wondering whether breaking bones regularly and then using mk 677 would help? Thinking of breaking my legs, especially near the knees. Then adding mk 677 and AI.
low iq idea tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 4 others
Bro WHAT? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 5 others
Just do a LL. Nice doctors will break your legs for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 2 others
Apparatly HGH is hella expensive so I'll just stick to the peptides. Can I PM you for some sources?
ye
if you want to end up a cripple then yea
Just do a LL. Nice doctors will break your legs for you
^^^^
+ you get morphine + accurate devices to seperate the bone.

What @Currycellmate would get from his method (even though it wont work), is bone density at MAX aka thickness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: berlin.1969, 189, Deleted member 5634 and 13 others
  • +1
@Extra Chromosome The thyroid hormone I’m nearly 100% sure has an effect on height, care to elaborate and investigate? Wouldn’t making sure the thyroid hormone works peak performance make you taller?

• +1
  • +1
You trying to get a suicide vid of me? JFL life is brutal

F3F57BCC 8F56 4895 8AD1 6B6D563D1373

59517143 05E3 489F B012 221B70934E45

30E33FD5 F766 4305 9C89 06950EFE034F

83F6FF87 E758 4315 8323 61B3857EBCC9

CDF4AB6C AE36 4E17 9158 3D17983B587C

8269E26C 9DFD 45C6 84D3 2C7C96C1EDF0

99045F73 0B36 4DD5 BF49 E84BEBAF004F

479B0480 33C2 4EBB BDD7 8F1F5506E64D

23CD8FF1 2818 4CB7 8DC5 9E98CC76C95A

0CD5D6F2 A35D 4E5A BFD4 3DE3BBE713EB

DC4EE365 E4F9 4CBE 9006 250E3BC04382

Attachments

• DF334DA7-76C2-45B6-84AE-3478C6B8F186.png
    DF334DA7-76C2-45B6-84AE-3478C6B8F186.png
    225.6 KB · Views: 74
  • F51C9D36-5CD7-4161-B15B-D461D110AA0C.jpeg
    F51C9D36-5CD7-4161-B15B-D461D110AA0C.jpeg
    681.3 KB · Views: 83
  • D3F377B7-B957-4126-8F5A-E228CDEB54D9.png
    D3F377B7-B957-4126-8F5A-E228CDEB54D9.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 39CEF7FC-4930-4321-96A2-5C29C3EC622C.jpeg
    39CEF7FC-4930-4321-96A2-5C29C3EC622C.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 256AAD1F-2CA8-48DB-9996-7A8F3E005B37.jpeg
    256AAD1F-2CA8-48DB-9996-7A8F3E005B37.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 90
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Alexanderr and 2 others
@Extra Chromosome The thyroid hormone I’m nearly 100% sure has an effect on height, care to elaborate and investigate? Wouldn’t making sure the thyroid hormone works peak performance make you taller?
No time to investigate currently, but what I know is that you should take a small amount of it as it helps.
Holy shit. Ogre banger over.
Which manga?

• +1
Has anyone seen a change in height based on this? I'm only willing to try this if people report positive results.

• +1
No time to investigate currently, but what I know is that you should take a small amount of it as it helps.

Which manga?

Jack hanma from grappler Baki.

Jack trained so hard that his muscles became completely destroyed. He took an experimental drug known as the x4 to strengthen his body, regardless of a scientist warning it might kill him, he underwent extreme pain from the drug surviving due only to his hanma blood line, the drug caused his muscles to become extremely large and strong. Unfortunately, an amount of drugs eventually managed to destroy his body again, and drastically reducing his life expectancy in the process. But later, Jack managed to repair his body and he became even stronger. In the second series of the manga, he underwent surgery to made him taller and stronger. Kureha Shinogi carried out the operation, and thanks to that fact the desired effect was achieved. Kanji Igari stated that Jack is even bigger than Mount Toba.

His physical features include blue eyes, a piercing gaze and short blonde hair and rather large eyebrows. He's often wearing a blue t-shirt, long jeans or shorts. In the third season of the anime, Jack's eyes are brown.

Jack is an extremely tall and muscular man. His initial height was 6'4, which changed to 7'0 after the Maximum Tournament thanks to Shinogi Kureha's limb-lengthening surgery, and finally to 8'0 after Jack's fight with Pickle, which was once again achieved by the limb-lengthening surgery.

https://baki.fandom.com/wiki/Jack_Hanma Never read it tbh fuark should ngl

@Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate this could be you buddy boyo lad bud ngl fr srs

• +1
  • Love it

Which manga?
I think it's Baki the Grappler. Ultimate lifefuel por guys like me that want to reach 2'5m

• Love it
  • +1