The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

Amazing thread my friend,
I'm 20 and believe still growing, should I hop on mk677 immediately?

How much a day? Where can you get this stuff in the uk/Ireland? How long should I take it for? Are there any side effects like hair loss, acne, e.t.c? I'm also going to start taking tretinoin for my face will this conflict with the mk677 in any way?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Extra Chromosome
Amazing thread my friend,
I'm 20 and believe still growing, should I hop on mk677 immediately?

How much a day? Where can you get this stuff in the uk/Ireland? How long should I take it for? Are there any side effects like hair loss, acne, e.t.c? I'm also going to start taking tretinoin for my face will this conflict with the mk677 in any way?
Sure, do 25mg a day. Try purerawz.co.

Don't worry about other stuff, mk677 is safe. You may experience hunger or lethargy, but I didn't have any of those side effects myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
I'm trying mk667, k2 mk-4, glucasomine, melatonin and sam-e before bed

• +1
@Extra Chromosome Thinking of trying this soon.
1. Is it safe to discontinue abruptly? What needs tapering besides AI?

2. Why would closedplatecels use AI? I don't get the need as long as androgens aren't used.

3. (Most important) Have you done any research into HGH suppression at the hypothalamic level? For example CJC-1295 bypasses the hypothalamus by mimicking GHRH, which might lead to desensitization of the GHRH receptors in the pituitary. Especially when combined with the other secretagogues.
This is pretty well known for the HPTA axis at least. E.g. Triptorelin is a GnRH agonist, but after the initial surge there is a significant downregulation of the pituitary receptors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
1. Is it safe to discontinue abruptly? What needs tapering besides AI?
Aromasin doesn't need tapering off and so does the supplements or peptides/mk. Letrozole, arimidex and hgh need to be tapered.
2. Why would closedplatecels use AI? I don't get the need as long as androgens aren't used.
I posted the stack for oldcels earlier in the thread but not in the OP, it has no AI.
3. (Most important) Have you done any research into HGH suppression at the hypothalamic level? For example CJC-1295 bypasses the hypothalamus by mimicking GHRH, which might lead to desensitization of the GHRH receptors in the pituitary. Especially when combined with the other secretagogues.
This is pretty well known for the HPTA axis at least. E.g. Triptorelin is a GnRH agonist, but after the initial surge there is a significant downregulation of the pituitary receptors.
To my knowledge, peptides have no HGH shutdowns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
What about diet? Is it true low carb/keto is best for growth?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
i might try running most of the stack in #3 for half a year. but i'm kind of doubtful, bodybuilders blast HGH all the time and never grow

• +1
i might try running most of the stack in #3 for half a year. but i'm kind of doubtful, bodybuilders blast HGH all the time and never grow
theyre oldcels

• +1
Would like to hear @Wincel‘s opinion on this
Ok I actually read it now, I have a question for mister @Extra Chromosome

4. The addition of other supplements as temporary GH boosters. L-dopa comes with many risks. And it is unknown if the spike by GABA is enough. So natural GH secretagogues will be dropped here

I used a temporary HGH booster in hopes that MK-677 would boost the shit out of it and make a really big boost, as when I looked at the studies that's what it seemed to do to regular, natural growth hormone spikes. Can we prove that MK-677 wouldn't amplify boosts from something like GABA as I described? If not I think it still belongs in the stack.

I approve of the other changes made to my stack. Melatonin is certainly a shitty way to do AI; The reason I put it in the thread was because that's what I was taking -- I remember mentioning Aromasin if it was accessible. (If I knew it would get all the attention it did I would've put Aromasin in the main post instead) Thank you for informing me and everyone else on Huperzine, Niacin being a cope, and updating my stack so that people can get the most out of it.

By the way the format you use for your threads makes me hard.

For those wishing to incorporate it: The temporary boost agent of choice should be taken right before bed as during sleep is the only time growth takes place (even if you boost HGH during the day) according to some study on sheep that redpilledstemcel showed me. If my theory holds up this should elevate growth hormone levels by a shitton at the right time and definitely produce bone growth. This was the premise I based my stack on, and I felt that it was important to post my take on growth stacks as anyone could've just told you to take a GH boosting agent and an estrogen inhibitor, like Madness did, although to his credit he had much less hiccups with his info than I.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 5 others

I used a temporary HGH booster in hopes that MK-677 would boost the shit out of it and make a really big boost, as when I looked at the studies that's what it seemed to do to regular, natural growth hormone spikes. Can we prove that MK-677 wouldn't amplify boosts from something like GABA as I described? If not I think it still belongs in the stack.

For those wishing to incorporate it: The temporary boost agent of choice should be taken right before bed as during sleep is the only time growth takes place (even if you boost HGH during the day) according to some study on sheep that redpilledstemcel showed me. If my theory holds up this should elevate growth hormone levels by a shitton at the right time and definitely produce bone growth.
Hello man that isn’t wincel. Welcome home

• +1
No shit but edit that so the mods can’t ban you
I requested my ban, the appeal from my other account should be approved soon, its all good

• +1
I requested my ban, the appeal from my other account should be approved soon, its all good
Alright aslong as you ditch this account after your appeal gets accepted you should be good

• +1
Alright aslong as you ditch this account after your appeal gets accepted you should be good
After my main is unbanned I will pass the login information back to my special trusted friend that made this account who is definitely not me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and AspiringChad
After my main is unbanned I will pass the login information back to my special trusted friend that made this account who is definitely not me
Arcbrah running the account after you bro?

• +1
what do you mean ":feelsohgod:" the guy is a national treasure

Hi Wincel,

I've read many of your threads on heightmaxxing and you seem to have researched this stuff quite a bit. Have you gotten any results yet since you started using your stack? I don't remember reading whether or not you ever started using your stuff. Welcome back to the forum btw, I'll look forward to reading more of your posts in the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 1 other person

I approve of the other changes made to my stack. Melatonin is certainly a shitty way to do AI; The reason I put it in the thread was because that's what I was taking -- I remember mentioning Aromasin if it was accessible. (If I knew it would get all the attention it did I would've put Aromasin in the main post instead) Thank you for informing me and everyone else on Huperzine, Niacin being a cope, and updating my stack so that people can get the most out of it.

For those wishing to incorporate it: The temporary boost agent of choice should be taken right before bed as during sleep is the only time growth takes place (even if you boost HGH during the day) according to some study on sheep that redpilledstemcel showed me. If my theory holds up this should elevate growth hormone levels by a shitton at the right time and definitely produce bone growth. This was the premise I based my stack on, and I felt that it was important to post my take on growth stacks as anyone could've just told you to take a GH boosting agent and an estrogen inhibitor, like Madness did, although to his credit he had much less hiccups with his info than I.
Welcome back bro.

Thanks for your input, you did mention aromasin but people didn't go through your whole thread to see it, so I had to include it in the OP.

Turns out huperzine A didn't turn out as good. Pyridostigmine is the real deal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
Hi Wincel,

I've read many of your threads on heightmaxxing and you seem to have researched this stuff quite a bit. Have you gotten any results yet since you started using your stack? I don't remember reading whether or not you ever started using your stuff. Welcome back to the forum btw, I'll look forward to reading more of your posts in the future
Yes, I went from 5'8.5 (last summer when I turned 17 and stopped growing) to ~5'11.5 which is where I am at now. I've been taking a break from MK-677 for a few months to see if its causing a problem I have but so far I don't think it is. Going to resume the stack shortly with MK-677, Huperzine-A, GABA, and Aromasin.

I'm not really into stacks and such anymore, I plan to work on orthotropic appliances and post some of my progress so I hope you're interested in that, otherwise sorry to disappoint.
Welcome back bro.

Thanks for your input, you did mention aromasin but people didn't go through your whole thread to see it, so I had to include it in the OP.

Turns out huperzine A didn't turn out as good. Pyridostigmine is the real deal.
Perscription needed on Pyridostigmine, fuck! Thank you once again, I have some more e-whoring to do. Can't put anything illegal on my daddy's credit card.

@Extra Chromosome I hope you've warned our edgy youngcels about this with the pyridostigmine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 3 others
Yes, I went from 5'8.5 (last summer when I turned 17 and stopped growing) to ~5'11.5 which is where I am at now. I've been taking a break from MK-677 for a few months to see if its causing a problem I have but so far I don't think it is. Going to resume the stack shortly with MK-677, Huperzine-A, GABA, and Aromasin.

I'm not really into stacks and such anymore, I plan to work on orthotropic appliances and post some of my progress so I hope you're interested in that, otherwise sorry to disappoint.

Perscription needed on Pyridostigmine, fuck! Thank you once again, I have some more e-whoring to do. Can't put anything illegal on my daddy's credit card.

View attachment 51340
@Extra Chromosome I hope you've warned our edgy youngcels about this with the pyridostigmine
Could you please tell me the height of your father and mother? Interesting you actually went from 5’8 to 5’11

• +1
Height of your father and mother?
6'4 and 5'6. Some may call cope after hearing this, but I've been taking breaks from my stack where I had no growth at all, I feel this confirms that it wasn't just a delayed growth spurt

• +1

6'4 and 5'6. Some may call cope after hearing this, but I've been taking breaks from my stack where I had no growth at all, I feel this confirms that it wasn't just a delayed growth spurt

If I read this correctly, you stopped growing when you turned 17 last summer (2018). How long had you stopped growing for when you started taking the stack that summer (2 weeks, 1 month?). From what you wrote it seems like you only stopped noticing growth briefly before you started using the stack. Since that summer, you've grown 3 inches to 5'11". Can you detail when exactly you experienced growth while taking the stack and how long you took these breaks for? Unless you really did grow only while taking this and there were marked periods of growth, this could easily be normal growth considering that your dad is 6'4" and age 17 is still normal for growing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Hi Wincel, you seem to know this stuff well congratulations on the 3 inches

I have some mini questions
Should I get mk677 liquid or tab form?https://purerawz.co/
What should dosage be a day and when?
Can I take it for a year nonstop?
Is AI necessary? Does it cause hair loss?
Does diet matter much?
I know you advise against taking accutane, is there any worry if I'm taking tretinoin?

Thanks bro

• +1
If I read this correctly, you stopped growing when you turned 17 last summer (2018). How long had you stopped growing for when you started taking the stack that summer (2 weeks, 1 month?). From what you wrote it seems like you only stopped noticing growth briefly before you started using the stack. Since that summer, you've grown 3 inches to 5'11". Can you detail when exactly you experienced growth while taking the stack and how long you took these breaks for? Unless you really did grow only while taking this and there were marked periods of growth, this could easily be normal growth considering that your dad is 6'4" and age 17 is still normal for growing.
I measured 5'8.5 at the start and near end of summer, so 3 months. I noticed that I stopped growing when I was 17, but yeah it was a long period of no growth before I noticed. Breaks in between were about 1-2 months, by then I was measuring frequently and noticed my steady growth wasn't happening anymore when I stopped taking, and it resumed when I resumed my stack.

Hi Wincel, you seem to know this stuff well congratulations on the 3 inches

I have some mini questions
Should I get mk677 liquid or tab form?https://purerawz.co/
What should dosage be a day and when?
Can I take it for a year nonstop?
Is AI necessary? Does it cause hair loss?
Does diet matter much?
I know you advise against taking accutane, is there any worry if I'm taking tretinoin?

Thanks bro
I take a liquid, it doesn't matter as long as its real MK-677.
25mg per night right before going to bed.
Yes you can take it for a year nonstop, the decrease in gains will be slow enough that it won't really matter. I do usually tell people to take breaks every 3 or 6 months for at least 2 weeks.
AI is necessary to slow down the growth plate fusing process, If I remember correctly actually growing will contribute to fusing them, so pretty essential if you want this to work long term. Hairloss you should probably ask a roidcel about, I never really looked into sex hormones but yes its a valid concern.
Diet: Make sure you eat enough, getting enough carbohydrates can contribute to growth (something about insulin), milk is a scam so don't drink it. (As it speeds up your growth it also fuses your growth plates, its not real growth just faster growth that fucks you over) Get protein, you need a shitload of amino acids. Plant protein is not protein. (doesn't contain creatine, taurine and some others) Also most modern meat is treated with growth hormone, possible heightmax there.
Tretinoin is safe and wont stunt growth, I've read up on it as I take it myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 2 others
What about diet? Is it true low carb/keto is best for growth?
It is the opposite of true, it is false. Keto is a starvation diet, starving people don't really grow.

You want carbs and amino acids (Animal protein) for IGF-1 production. High fat is limiting your consumption of these two.

I didn't link the page because I don't like their jewey agenda saying meat is bad

Last edited:
  • +1
It is the opposite of true, it is false. Keto is a starvation diet, starving people don't really grow.

You want carbs and amino acids (Animal protein) for IGF-1 production. High fat is limiting your consumption of these two.
View attachment 51506
I didn't link the page because I don't like their jewey agenda saying meat is bad
Fuck man fell for the low carb meme, going straight back to carbs

View attachment 51506
Last question if you don't mind, is all dairy bad or just standard store bought? I have access to raw grassfed milk and organic yogurt, I heard they aren't filled with hormones and estrogen or is that just bull and they have the same effect?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Fuck man fell for the low carb meme, going straight back to carbs

Last question if you don't mind, is all dairy bad or just standard store bought? I have access to raw grassfed milk and organic yogurt, I heard they aren't filled with hormones and estrogen or is that just bull and they have the same effect?
Raw milk is a lot better, but in its natural state milk still contains a significant amount of estrogen even if it isn't treated. If you plan on taking a good enough AI I'd say go ahead. Certainly won't cuck you more than it grows you like most milk available.

Low-carb and keto aren't bad once you're done growing, keto is great occasionally for losing weight and carbs truly are the devil aside from their growth benefit, even fruits and vegetables are much less healthy than most people would like to think. I've found the best long term post-growth diet is one that is low carb, high protein, high fat. (Maybe you already know this but high protein keeps you out of ketosis just as good as high carb.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 2 others
Is it okay to lift? I dont do heavy deads or squats

• +1
Ok so should I use aromasin and arimidex at the same time or just aromasin is enough?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Heirio and 1 other person
Ok so should I use aromasin and arimidex at the same time or just aromasin is enough?
Prioritize aromasin, arimidex will inhibit only about 20-30% of the estrogen in your body. Idk if you take both it will be synergetic, but if you gonna get 2 aromatase inhibitors, you're better off putting letro in the stack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Heirio and 1 other person
  • +1
there are surgeries to increase height btw. search leg lengthening, i guess this isn't worth it but more because of the costs and time it takes. idk what your thoughts are about just having your legs stretched because "it might look unproportional" but I think height is the one dimensional length from head to toes, to mog niggas it doesn't matter how big your hands or feet are tbh.

• +1
there are surgeries to increase height btw. search leg lengthening, i guess this isn't worth it but more because of the costs and time it takes. idk what your thoughts are about just having your legs stretched because "it might look unproportional" but I think height is the one dimensional length from head to toes, to mog niggas it doesn't matter how big your hands or feet are tbh.
Obviously, LL is the most efficient way to get 15cm+, but there's a shit ton of things you're going to lose for it : mobility, time and money.
Tbh if the stack doesnt work, I will do LL since it would be the only way to ''grow'' in the adult phase.
Another thing, height is one dimensional sure but if you dont have the shoulders to back it up you will look retarded and weak (you better be gymcelled before doing it)

• +1
Obviously, LL is the most efficient way to get 15cm+, but there's a shit ton of things you're going to lose for it : mobility, time and money.
Tbh if the stack doesnt work, I will do LL since it would be the only way to ''grow'' in the adult phase.
Another thing, height is one dimensional sure but if you dont have the shoulders to back it up you will look retarded and weak (you better be gymcelled before doing it)
how tall are you?

• +1

Yea thats kinda true. When I was in school I knew a guy that was like 6‘3, extremely thin but he was chad af and probably the most good looking guy in our whole grade. The funny thing was, even if he was kinda anorexic, his shoulders were wider than those of guys that were shorter with muscles. Muscles are irelevant.
But imo its just body type. Its still preferable to be tall with bad proportions than being short. Thats the truth.

People with tumors in their pituitary growing huge is undeniable proof you can change your height with the right hormones at the right times. And there are other studies showing AIs as increasing height. I don't care what 'Dr' tony has to say.

That is true. I was thinking about that too some time ago. Simply the amount of GH in your blood over the course of your childhood and adolescense determines you to be between 3‘5‘‘ and 7‘2‘‘. Of course in a healthy human being height is determined by genetics (for around 86%) but this is because without any spontanous mutation or huge environmental impact (artifical GH injections eg) the amount of GH and other factors are determined by genes.
Some time ago I found an interesting post that stated that humans have a genetic maximum for height, but that is because biometrically factors (we are not designed to be as big as an elephant, at one point our system would collapse), and if I remember right, for average humans this maximum is around 7‘2‘‘

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Guest and 1 other person
MK677 and AI that I have access to are all in base/powder form. Is there a correct way to take those or should I spend more money on liquids etc

• +1
MK677 and AI that I have access to are all in base/powder form. Is there a correct way to take those or should I spend more money on liquids etc
Personally, I wouldn’t spend more money on buying the liquid version of Mk-677, unless you have the budget to afford to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and brapb0ster
I measured 5'8.5 at the start and near end of summer, so 3 months. I noticed that I stopped growing when I was 17, but yeah it was a long period of no growth before I noticed. Breaks in between were about 1-2 months, by then I was measuring frequently and noticed my steady growth wasn't happening anymore when I stopped taking, and it resumed when I resumed my stack.

I take a liquid, it doesn't matter as long as its real MK-677.
25mg per night right before going to bed.
Yes you can take it for a year nonstop, the decrease in gains will be slow enough that it won't really matter. I do usually tell people to take breaks every 3 or 6 months for at least 2 weeks.
AI is necessary to slow down the growth plate fusing process, If I remember correctly actually growing will contribute to fusing them, so pretty essential if you want this to work long term. Hairloss you should probably ask a roidcel about, I never really looked into sex hormones but yes its a valid concern.
Diet: Make sure you eat enough, getting enough carbohydrates can contribute to growth (something about insulin), milk is a scam so don't drink it. (As it speeds up your growth it also fuses your growth plates, its not real growth just faster growth that fucks you over) Get protein, you need a shitload of amino acids. Plant protein is not protein. (doesn't contain creatine, taurine and some others) Also most modern meat is treated with growth hormone, possible heightmax there.
Tretinoin is safe and wont stunt growth, I've read up on it as I take it myself.
something about insulin
milk is a scam

milk raises insulin and contains at most 5pg of bioavailable estrogen if even

Plant protein is not protein

@freakofnature on suicidewatch

modern meat is treated with growth hormone

maybe youre right but can you explain to me how they would go about injecting thousands of animals in their farms with growth hormone as it is not bioavailable? it's not bioavailable to us either so if there are any hormones we wouldnt get any of the effects

Tretinoin is safe and wont stunt growth

yes, its a topical cream. isotretinoin is jewish

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, BigdickAverageEthnic and 2 others
Thanks for this thread, it's super insightful!

I've just purchased a large amount of the different items mentioned however the one thing I'm having a hard time getting in the UK is aromasin, is there any chance you could PM me a source for it please?

Thanks!

• +1
Thanks for this thread, it's super insightful!

I've just purchased a large amount of the different items mentioned however the one thing I'm having a hard time getting in the UK is aromasin, is there any chance you could PM me a source for it please?

Thanks!
I think I have a source for aromasin that ships to the U.K. I’ll PM you.
I am planning on doing this daily:
15 IU of HGH
2.5mg Letro
Glucosamine 1500mg
Chondroitin 1200mg
SAM-e 1500mg
MSM 1000mg

Anything I should add or remove?
How much have your grown bro?

Last edited:
  • +1
  1. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
  2. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  3. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.
  4. SAM-e 1500mg every day.
  5. MSM 1000mg every day.
  6. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  7. Chondroitin 1200mg every day.
I am 27 years old and my plated is closed for sure. Can I use just SAM-e, MSM, Glucosamine and Chondroitin ? Or I have to use all to see the result ?

• +1
I am 27 years old and my plated is closed for sure. Can I use just SAM-e, MSM, Glucosamine and Chondroitin ? Or I have to use all to see the result ?
I don't think you'll grow taller at 27. Highest chance you have of growing even the slightest bit is to take the SAM-e, MSM, Chondroitin and Glucosamine and do extreme stretching exercises as frequently as possible while injecting CJC1295 no dac and Ipamorelin in really really high doses just minutes before you do the stretching. Bar hangs, get someone else to stretch you, ideally a chiropractor, and just do this as frequently as possible. Don't use CJC1295 with dac because that causes a GH bleed effect. You'd need a really aggressive pulsatile peptide protocol and also megadose vitamin K2 MK4. But even after saying all that, I doubt you'll grow taller at all at 27.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person