The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

Myostatin and height? They've nothing to do with eachother. Come on. I know height is frustrating because you can't just change your height like you can change your face, complexion, body composition etc. But just accept that genetics is the overarching factor and you will never grow past your genetic height limit range. If you're 5'6-5'7 during mid to late puberty, you've an extremely low chance of being 6'4. My parents are both 5'7 and I'm 6'2. I was always tall, since before puberty. I was the 2nd tallest in my class in my first year of primary school, aged 5. You can blast all the ipamorelin+modgrf in the world at age 17 if you want, and yeah considering your growth plates haven't closed, you might provoke some small spinal/femur growth. MK-677 is pure cope. Real HGH and IGF1 in high doses would work best. Cause some superphysiological GH+IGF spikes and go to your chiropractor very often and get him/her to stretch you out. Do hanging bar / spinal decompression exercises in the gym whilst riding a GH surge for the 30 or so minutes it lasts. But honestly, your time for growth is between 13-17 years old. Eating enough during those years will maximise your chances of reaching the highest end of your genetic height max. Keeping all growth pathways activated during puberty is key, along with getting quality sleep. Who cares if you're a fat fuck at 18. I was, but now I've lost 50lbs+ and counting. So many people tell me in PM that they have a brother who's a fat fuck who plays video games but is 6'1 at 16, while he is 5'9, 18-19 years old and really active, not overweight and a lot more healthy. All these HGH theories don't hold any weight at all with closed plates, and growth plates close at 17-18 years old in the majority of cases. It's very rare for that not to be the case. Simple glucosamine supplementation may help you squeeze out an extra 0.5-1inch in conjunction with spinal decompression exercises and improving posture. You can inject all the HGH you want after your growth plates close but you won't grow another inch in height. Your hands and feet might swell up or even grow, but you won't grow taller. It's so much focus and wasted time/effort and it's all in vain. My opinion wouldn't change even if I was 5'2. Your genetic post-pubescent adult height (range) is genetically determined by your HMG AT-HOOK2 gene and there's no way to alter the state of that gene before puberty. I agree you can find yourself at the lower or higher end of your genetic "range" through good practices, particularly from 13-17 years old and those practices pretty much consist of allowing your body to keep as many anabolic pathways active as possible, pathways that are activated by growth factors, and getting decent sleep.

Wish heightmaxing were a "thing" but it's really misconstrued. If it were as straightforward as some people make it out to be, people would be doing all this CJC + AI crap until they reach their desired height. Reality is, it doesn't work like that. Even if you could modify your HMGA2 gene in 20 years time if DNA modification becomes possible, and you modify it exactly to replicate that of a 6'4 male, you wouldn't just spontaneously grow to 6'4 that very second. Puberty is the chance for growth. Those vital 5 years between 13-17 roughly is where you can do all you can to reach the taller end of your genetic potential. If you're 5'7 or whatever, seriously just don't stress or get bogged down as there's nothing you can do. A lot of others have things a lot worse. Would you want to reincarnate with a HMGA2 gene that allows you to be 6'2+, and have a 1/10PSL face in your new life? No, absolutely not. Blackpill and foids are making people so conscious about their height and it's just something that can't be changed. Seeing people opt for LL surgery is just insane. You can change your skin colour, eye colour, teeth colour, hair colour, body mass, body composition, facial features, implants, fillers, so many things. You just can't change your height, unless you want your legs broken and put back together and be taught to walk again with months of rehab and pain just to be a few inches taller to try impress some foid who will fuck some Chad who's now shorter than you. It's not worth it. Save the hundreds of $ for something else. I'll eat my own words and personally apologise if masses of people show proof of significant height gains through the use of a GHRP. Atleast that'd show me that I'm wrong. If just 1000 people out of the hundreds of millions of sub 5'9 teenage boys "heightmax" to 6'1> at age 17-18 trough the use of GHRPs and Aromatase Inhibitors then I'll not only apologise perfusely, but it'd also be a crazy biological discovery. 1000 people isn't much to ask. It's less than 0.001%. Theoretically for it to be a method it should have atleast some sort of notable success rate. Currently it's more likely to get struck by lightening than to grow taller from this. And I know some people will call me an idiot and lash out at me for saying this. But honestly, don't let something that's out of your control frustrate you so much. Almost every other aspect of looksmaxing is in your control. Face > Height anyway.
I was with you until " face > height " which is bullshit because of height requirements. The fact that height requirements exist shows women care about more than face, they wouldn't go out with a short chad but they would probably go with tallfag with a average face depending on his phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
I was with you until " face > height " which is bullshit because of height requirements. The fact that height requirements exist shows women care about more than face, they wouldn't go out with a short chad but they would probably go with tallfag with a average face depending on his phenotype.
There's extremes for both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
Does anybody have an opinion on Relaxin?
https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/loosening-the-sutures-ligaments-for-quicker-results/

https://www.naturalheightgrowth.com...between-relaxin-and-possible-height-increase/

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...reakthrough-chemical-relaxin-bone-remodeling/
" In that previous post, I had said that a Dennis Stewart from Bas Medical had been willing to spend around $5,000 to file a patent for this idea, of using Relaxin to remodel bone sutures and in that Patent (refer back to that post) it was claimed that a local injection of relaxin to the growth plate-bone area would result in as much as 30 cm of bone length increase (12 inches). "
Doesn't work, because if it worked, we would all be using it.

• +1
  1. 25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day.
  2. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
  3. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  4. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.
  5. IGF-1 DES injected at the the deltoids (shoulder muscles) 40mcg each side.
  6. SAM-e 1500mg every day.
  7. MSM 1000mg every day.
  8. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  9. Chondroitin 1200mg every day.
  10. Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night)
  11. 2.5mg letrozole daily
  12. DHT gel on penis twice daily or 11-KDHT one drop on each forearm daily.
  13. Add building blocks if you have extra cash to spend.
inject 3 to 4 times cjc no dac on an empty stomach how?????

number 4 u mean from number 2 so take the ghrp2 or hexarelin at the same time as cjc no dac

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
i also have to reconstitute this???

• +1
AspiringChad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and AspiringChad

heightcel

Threads: 2
10-08-2017, 12:26 PM
A few posters here shill for it. I highly doubt they've used it themselves.

Does it work?

For the purposes he describes (growth of long bones such as clavicles, femur & tibiae), almost certainly not

It's true that BMP-7 is on par with BMP-2 as the most effective means of inducing chondrogenic differentiation in mesenchymal stem cells, which would result in longitudinal bone growth

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17502159
Quote:OBJECTIVE:

In a recent study, we demonstrated that mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) derived from the synovial membranes of bovine shoulder joints could differentiate into chondrocytes when cultured in alginate. The purpose of the present study was to establish the conditions under which synovial MSCs derived from aging human donors can be induced to undergo chondrogenic differentiation using the same alginate system.

[...]

RESULTS:

BMP-2 induced the chondrogenic differentiation of human synovial MSCs in a dose-dependent manner. The response elicited by BMP-7 was comparable. Both of these agents were more potent than TGF-beta1. A higher level of BMP-2-induced chondrogenic differentiation was achieved in the absence than in the presence of serum. In the presence of dexamethasone, the BMP-2-induced expression of mRNAs for aggrecan and type-II collagen was suppressed; the weaker TGF-beta1-induced expression of these chondrogenic markers was not obviously affected.​
Quote:The objective of this study was to examine in vitro the influence of recombinant human osteogenic protein-1 [rhOP-1, or bone morphogenetic protein-7 (BMP-7)] on cartilage formation by human and goat perichondrium tissue containing progenitor cells with chondrogenic potential. Fragments of outer ear perichondrium tissue were embedded in clotting autologous blood to which rhOP-1 had been added or not added (controls), and the resulting explant was cultured for 3 weeks without further addition of rhOP-1. Cartilage formation was monitored biochemically by measuring [35S]-sulphate incorporation into proteoglycans and histologically by monitoring the presence of metachromatic matrix with cells in nests. The presence of rhOP-1 in the explant at the beginning of culture stimulated [35S]-sulphate incorporation into proteoglycans in a dose-dependent manner after 3 weeks of culture. Maximal stimulation was reached at 40 microg/mL (human explants: +148%; goat explants: +116%). Histology revealed that explants treated with 20-200 microg/mL of rhOP-1, but not untreated control explants, contained areas of metachromatic-staining matrix with chondrocytes in cell nests. It was concluded that rhOP-1 stimulates differentiation of cartilage from perichondrium tissue. The direct actions of rhOP-1 on perichondrium cells in the stimulation of chondrocytic differentiation and production of cartilage matrix in vitro provides a cellular mechanism for the induction of cartilage formation by rhOP-1 in vivo. Thus rhOP-1 may promote early steps in the cascade of events leading to cartilage formation and could prove to be an interesting factor in the regeneration of cartilage in articular cartilage defects.​
However, this doesn't matter because:

1) if your epiphyseal cartilage has ossified ("growth plates are closed"), there are not sufficient mesenchymal stem cells left to differentiate into chondrocytes, so even if the compound worked 100% as advertised, your bones would not be visibly lengthened

2) as corollary to 1) we can derive that even if the compound worked as advertised, you would first have to devise a way to transdifferentiate your ossified epiphyseal cartilage BACK into cartilage, and then BACK into mesenchymal stem cells, effectively reversing the process of biological aging/maturation; I hardly need to point out that if there existed technology that made this possible, none of us would be posting on this forum right now because everyone would be able to fix every physical flaw they had with a simple series of injections

3) again, even if the compound worked as advertised, the route of administration for the compound is intra-articular injection, which is NOTHING like the brain-dead easy subcutaneous rHGH/peptide and intramuscular androgenic anabolic steroid injections that the posters here may or may not have done before. Fuck up a subcutaneous injection and you end up in your doctor's office with an abcess. Fuck up an intra-articular injection and you lose a limb. Additionally, intra-articular injections are much more painful than even poorly performed AAS injections, and most posters here are too afraid of pain to even go through with those. In short: nobody here is going to do this.

4) the compound does NOT work as advertised. Even if by some miracle one of you actually worked up the courage to go through with an intra-articular injection AND actually did it right, all that will happen is you'll induce local inflammation due to the injection process, resulting in the few mesenchymal stem cells remaining within the slivers of cartilage at the end of the epiphyses converting directly into osteoblasts rather than chondrocytes. Again, you would have to somehow ensure that the MSCs convert into chondrocytes and NOT osteoblasts, which is something beyond the power of a simple injection of BMP-7

Not to mention all 4 points above are made under the assumption that what you are injecting is actually BMP-7, which is not at all a likely proposition given the dubious reputation of the seller of the compound (russianstarpeptides). Given that he was too stupid to properly manage to shill his product by posing as multiple different people (he was exposed by multiple sources, Google if interested), I'd say it's much more likely that you're injecting chinese bathtub water bought wholesale off Alibaba than actual BMP-7

In short, no, it won't work.​

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Myostatin and height? They've nothing to do with eachother. Come on. I know height is frustrating because you can't just change your height like you can change your face, complexion, body composition etc. But just accept that genetics is the overarching factor and you will never grow past your genetic height limit range. If you're 5'6-5'7 during mid to late puberty, you've an extremely low chance of being 6'4. My parents are both 5'7 and I'm 6'2. I was always tall, since before puberty. I was the 2nd tallest in my class in my first year of primary school, aged 5. You can blast all the ipamorelin+modgrf in the world at age 17 if you want, and yeah considering your growth plates haven't closed, you might provoke some small spinal/femur growth. MK-677 is pure cope. Real HGH and IGF1 in high doses would work best. Cause some superphysiological GH+IGF spikes and go to your chiropractor very often and get him/her to stretch you out. Do hanging bar / spinal decompression exercises in the gym whilst riding a GH surge for the 30 or so minutes it lasts. But honestly, your time for growth is between 13-17 years old. Eating enough during those years will maximise your chances of reaching the highest end of your genetic height max. Keeping all growth pathways activated during puberty is key, along with getting quality sleep. Who cares if you're a fat fuck at 18. I was, but now I've lost 50lbs+ and counting. So many people tell me in PM that they have a brother who's a fat fuck who plays video games but is 6'1 at 16, while he is 5'9, 18-19 years old and really active, not overweight and a lot more healthy. All these HGH theories don't hold any weight at all with closed plates, and growth plates close at 17-18 years old in the majority of cases. It's very rare for that not to be the case. Simple glucosamine supplementation may help you squeeze out an extra 0.5-1inch in conjunction with spinal decompression exercises and improving posture. You can inject all the HGH you want after your growth plates close but you won't grow another inch in height. Your hands and feet might swell up or even grow, but you won't grow taller. It's so much focus and wasted time/effort and it's all in vain. My opinion wouldn't change even if I was 5'2. Your genetic post-pubescent adult height (range) is genetically determined by your HMG AT-HOOK2 gene and there's no way to alter the state of that gene before puberty. I agree you can find yourself at the lower or higher end of your genetic "range" through good practices, particularly from 13-17 years old and those practices pretty much consist of allowing your body to keep as many anabolic pathways active as possible, pathways that are activated by growth factors, and getting decent sleep.

Wish heightmaxing were a "thing" but it's really misconstrued. If it were as straightforward as some people make it out to be, people would be doing all this CJC + AI crap until they reach their desired height. Reality is, it doesn't work like that. Even if you could modify your HMGA2 gene in 20 years time if DNA modification becomes possible, and you modify it exactly to replicate that of a 6'4 male, you wouldn't just spontaneously grow to 6'4 that very second. Puberty is the chance for growth. Those vital 5 years between 13-17 roughly is where you can do all you can to reach the taller end of your genetic potential. If you're 5'7 or whatever, seriously just don't stress or get bogged down as there's nothing you can do. A lot of others have things a lot worse. Would you want to reincarnate with a HMGA2 gene that allows you to be 6'2+, and have a 1/10PSL face in your new life? No, absolutely not. Blackpill and foids are making people so conscious about their height and it's just something that can't be changed. Seeing people opt for LL surgery is just insane. You can change your skin colour, eye colour, teeth colour, hair colour, body mass, body composition, facial features, implants, fillers, so many things. You just can't change your height, unless you want your legs broken and put back together and be taught to walk again with months of rehab and pain just to be a few inches taller to try impress some foid who will fuck some Chad who's now shorter than you. It's not worth it. Save the hundreds of $ for something else. I'll eat my own words and personally apologise if masses of people show proof of significant height gains through the use of a GHRP. Atleast that'd show me that I'm wrong. If just 1000 people out of the hundreds of millions of sub 5'9 teenage boys "heightmax" to 6'1> at age 17-18 trough the use of GHRPs and Aromatase Inhibitors then I'll not only apologise perfusely, but it'd also be a crazy biological discovery. 1000 people isn't much to ask. It's less than 0.001%. Theoretically for it to be a method it should have atleast some sort of notable success rate. Currently it's more likely to get struck by lightening than to grow taller from this. And I know some people will call me an idiot and lash out at me for saying this. But honestly, don't let something that's out of your control frustrate you so much. Almost every other aspect of looksmaxing is in your control. Face > Height anyway.

the fact that you're 6'2 and you're saying how it can not gives off the vibe that you don't want people shorter than you to be taller than you.

you also implied that it could work during puberty, so what's the point of typing all this?

prolong your growth plates closing, and use mk677

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 189, Marsiere214, Deleted member 906 and 4 others
Hi @Extra Chromosome and others. A newbie here. I'm going to hop on your stack minus injections.

BTW, what do you think of people talking here - one argues that growth plated aren't fused; they just become inactive. http://www.heightdiscussion.com/index.php?/topic/22601-growing-taller/ Please read all the pages - they contain some precious information.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and SikKunt
im buying the mk677 right now from this site https://www.elvbio.com/product/buy-mk677/

is this legit? It says bot safe hor human consumption but fuck it, im 5’3 and for me its either 5’7+ or death

• +1
Yeh i’m 5’4 bro I know how it feels i’m on MK677 rn and hope to get an AI soon
make sure to report to us any changes, also how old r u at 5'4?

• +1
15 bro i’m predicted at around 5’5-5’7
I’m also hoping to get on proper Pharma grade GH at some point if I can hopefully get the money :((

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
Preface:
Many members here are young and want to increase their height. And I have been asked by many about peptides.
I will attempt to write a comprehensive thread on what are my findings are so far.

Disclaimer:
This guide is completely experimental so I am not responsible for any thing that happens. I am going to attempt it myself nonetheless.
I also don't guarantee any results. DrTony wrote about the impossibility of augmenting height in men with no disorders. However, this thread is for any off chance of it happening. As increasing height with hyaline cartilage hypertrophy and

Introduction:
The guide will not get into technicalities and cite every study supporting our decisions, because there is not enough time. And the thread is already delayed as it is. I will try to make this thread as brief as possible.
Method 3 is for oldcels. Height augmentation would be from cartilage hypertrophy.

Method 1 (Correction to @Wincel stack):

The thread had a huge audience. However, there was some fundamental errors in wincel's method.

1. Niacin was incorrectly used for GH boost.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360541/
In this article it is show that niacin must be take at 500mg every hour for 3 hours to have any effect on GH.
That much however, isn't feasible for the average person. So it will be removed.

2. The use of melatonin.
Melatonin was used as an AI. While it does block estrogen, it is not enough to be used as an AI for growth.
Melatonin is a good addition for sleep eitherways, so feel free to use it. Aromasin or arimidex will be used instead.

3. The absence of huperzine A.
Huperzine A is a somatostatin (HGH release inhibitor) inhibitor. That means it will allow us to get more HGH release from ibutamoren/mk677 due to the removal of HGH inhibitor somatostatin.

4. The addition of other supplements as temporary GH boosters.
L-dopa comes with many risks. And it is unknown if the spike by GABA is enough. So natural GH secretagogues will be dropped here.

The stack will then look like the following:
  1. Take mk677 25mg before bed (feel free to use melatonin or not)
  2. Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as well in case of harsh side effect.
  3. Huperzine A, Ideally 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day. Minimum is 200mcg every night.
Method 2(@Madness systemic peptide stack):

This is a good method. Just needs an AI with it. Aromasin, arimidex, or letrozole will suffice.

Method 3 (My method)(Includes closed plates):
Here we will attempt to make the most hardcore stack.

A. Elevation of systemic levels(baseline) of HGH and IGF-1:

2. CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (from madness)
B. Creating artificial peaks throughout the day:
  1. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  2. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.
Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.

C. IGF-1:
IGF-1 DES injected at the the deltoids (shoulder muscles) 40mcg each side every day for frame growth.

D. DNA methylation
Loss of DNA methylation will close your growth plates. This is what sets the limit to how you grow. So we need to increase it.
https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml

SAM-e and MSM will be used to promote DNA methylation.
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/76/5/1151S/4824259

SAM-e 1500mg every day.
MSM 1000mg every day.

E. Increasing growth plate proliferation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286662/

Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
Chondroitin 1200mg every day.

Methods D and E work synergistically and increase the chances of growth.

F. Flurbiprofen
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3248202

Basically k2 mk4 on roids.

Dosage: Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night)
Make sure to consume good amounts of water with it.

G. Aromatase Inhibition
From my research I have noticed that.
  1. If you are going on a light HGH stack then arimidex or aromasin is best.
  2. If you are going on a stack with insane amounts of HGH then letrozole is the best.
I observed that from clinical trials and papers.
Madness and Wincels stack would need arimidex or aromasin.
My stack will need letrozole.
Any AI can be used, but for maximum results refer to the above.

Dosage:
Aromasin: choose from 12.5mg one day on one day off till 25mg everyday. (your choice)
Arimidex 1mg per day.
Letrozole: choose from 0.5 mg one day on one day off till 2.5mg daily. (I am taking 2.5mg daily)
Start from lowest dosages and increase till what you see fit.

H. Androgens
To promote masculine growth and dimorphism use:
DHT gel on penis or 11-KDHT drops on forearms.

I. Building blocks (optional)
Vitamin D 10kIU per day
Vitamin k2 mk4 45mg per day
Magnesium 400mg per day
Zinc 50mg per day
Calcium 2g per day
Boron 9mg per day

J. Insulin(experimental)(optional):
When insulin is combined with IGF-1, the results for muscle growth and bone mineral deposition is synergistic.
This addition however, risks hyperinsulemia if not done properly. I was stuck here in my research but decided to not allow this part to delay the making of this guide any further. If you would like to continue from this point then:

1. Check if the components above raise the systemic levels of TGFB3 enough. If it is not then you will have to look for other methods.
mk677 and GHRP-2 do raise this well.

2. Check if the components above have enough pi3k pathway agonism. If not then either settle for metformin or find a chemical that does this. IGF-1 and exercise do activate pi3k-Akt.

I would recommend you leave this part unless you are experimenting hard.

Method 4(classical):
7.5-10 IU HGH 2x a day
2.5mg letrozole daily
D and E from method 3

Conclusion:

To sum my own stack up in one place

View attachment 35692

Requested tags:
@Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt @Madness @mido the slayer @Legitcel @CupOfCoffee @KrissKross @LightingFraud @Paretocel @Zeus @Saturn @psycophsez @xom @Ogreload @JellyBelly @OCDMaxxing @SirHiss

I am thinking of using testosterone enthanate instead of DHT gel because testosterone has been shown to increase height velocity (though not final height) and I want to get height gains quicker. I'm using anastrozole so I don't think it would cause an adverse effect on epiphyseal maturation. What do you think?

I'm gonna be running PCT with SERMs to save my balls, I can't afford HcG though.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Method 1 is unlikely to make you grow and Method 2 & 3 are expensive as fuck. I guarantee you that no normal teenager ranging from the age of 13-18 can afford that shit.

• +1
You should add “Richcels only” in the title lol
@NickGurr
Glucosamine, Chondroitin and aromatase inhibitors are pretty cheap, this is enought to slow down your plate closure
Preface:
Many members here are young and want to increase their height. And I have been asked by many about peptides.
I will attempt to write a comprehensive thread on what are my findings are so far.

Disclaimer:
This guide is completely experimental so I am not responsible for any thing that happens. I am going to attempt it myself nonetheless.
I also don't guarantee any results. DrTony wrote about the impossibility of augmenting height in men with no disorders. However, this thread is for any off chance of it happening. As increasing height with hyaline cartilage hypertrophy and

Introduction:
The guide will not get into technicalities and cite every study supporting our decisions, because there is not enough time. And the thread is already delayed as it is. I will try to make this thread as brief as possible.
Method 3 is for oldcels. Height augmentation would be from cartilage hypertrophy.

The thread had a huge audience. However, there was some fundamental errors in wincel's method.

In this article it is show that niacin must be take at 500mg every hour for 3 hours to have any effect on GH.
That much however, isn't feasible for the average person. So it will be removed.

2. The use of melatonin.
Melatonin was used as an AI. While it does block estrogen, it is not enough to be used as an AI for growth.
Melatonin is a good addition for sleep eitherways, so feel free to use it. Aromasin or arimidex will be used instead.

Huperzine A is a somatostatin (HGH release inhibitor) inhibitor. That means it will allow us to get more HGH release from ibutamoren/mk677 due to the removal of HGH inhibitor somatostatin.

L-dopa comes with many risks. And it is unknown if the spike by GABA is enough. So natural GH secretagogues will be dropped here.

2. Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as well in case of harsh side effect.
  3. Huperzine A, Ideally 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day. Minimum is 200mcg every night.

This is a good method. Just needs an AI with it. Aromasin, arimidex, or letrozole will suffice.

2. CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (from madness)
  1. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.

C. IGF-1:
IGF-1 DES injected at the the deltoids (shoulder muscles) 40mcg each side every day for frame growth.

D. DNA methylation
Loss of DNA methylation will close your growth plates. This is what sets the limit to how you grow. So we need to increase it.

SAM-e 1500mg every day.
MSM 1000mg every day.

F. Flurbiprofen

Dosage: Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night)

G. Aromatase Inhibition
  2. If you are going on a stack with insane amounts of HGH then letrozole is the best.

Dosage:
Aromasin: choose from 12.5mg one day on one day off till 25mg everyday. (your choice)
Arimidex 1mg per day.
Letrozole: choose from 0.5 mg one day on one day off till 2.5mg daily. (I am taking 2.5mg daily)

H. Androgens

Vitamin D 10kIU per day
Magnesium 400mg per day
Zinc 50mg per day
Calcium 2g per day
Boron 9mg per day

When insulin is combined with IGF-1, the results for muscle growth and bone mineral deposition is synergistic.
This addition however, risks hyperinsulemia if not done properly. I was stuck here in my research but decided to not allow this part to delay the making of this guide any further. If you would like to continue from this point then:

1. Check if the components above raise the systemic levels of TGFB3 enough. If it is not then you will have to look for other methods.

2. Check if the components above have enough pi3k pathway agonism. If not then either settle for metformin or find a chemical that does this. IGF-1 and exercise do activate pi3k-Akt.

Method 4(classical):
7.5-10 IU HGH 2x a day
2.5mg letrozole daily
D and E from method 3

Conclusion:

View attachment 35692

Requested tags:
@Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt @Madness @mido the slayer @Legitcel @CupOfCoffee @KrissKross @LightingFraud @Paretocel @Zeus @Saturn @psycophsez @xom @Ogreload @JellyBelly @OCDMaxxing @SirHiss

Glucosamine, Chondroitin and anti-metilation drugs can reopen growth plates in adults (20+ years old) or they just work for guys in late puberty (until 20 years old)?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and AspiringChad
@NickGurr
Glucosamine, Chondroitin and aromatase inhibitors are pretty cheap, this is enought to slow down your plate closure

Glucosamine, Chondroitin and anti-metilation drugs can reopen growth plates in adults (20+ years old) or they just work for guys in late puberty (until 20 years old)?
Re-open growth plates? what the hell!
Re-open growth plates? what the hell!
They just help ease joint pain and mobility. How are they going to un-fuse epithelilal plates? Is it even possible to "un-fuse" growth plates? I didn't know that.

• +1
@NickGurr
Nigga what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
You can not reopen closed growth plates. Stop fucking coping niggas

• +1
  • So Sad
Okay guys, I am 5 feet 6.2 inches tall (measured at approximately noontime) and 16 years, 3 months old. I have grown only one inch in the last three years.

I have been using 25 mg Mk-677 daily and 1 mg anastrozole daily for the past one week. I'll update you guys on any changes by next week. I bought my stuff from https://science.bio/ and I think both the anastrozole and Mk-677 are bunk because I have experienced no sides until now.

I'm planning on starting 1 gram of testosterone per week around 7/15/19 and I'll buy letro and aromasin as well. I'm planning to buy off of https://steroidify.com/ and I'm planning to buy a testosterone blend (test prop, ethn, and cyp). I'll update you guys on the exact details of my purchases later and I'll tell you guys my experience using them.

The testosterone in itself will increase height velocity and growth hormone levels. Used in conjuction with an AI, it will increase final adult height. I'm going to be taking letrozole every day and I'll take a little extra on the first week just so that I can crash my estrogen to test whether it is fake or not. Once my letro comes to an end, I'll use aromasin to avoid the rebound. i'm probably gonna PCT by blasting HcG 6 weeks before I stop taking test, and I'll get off the HcG once the exogenous testosterone is out of my system.

In all honesty I don't really have it too bad because I have pretty good genetics when it comes to everything except my height, so I basically have chadlet potential. I'm a fatfuck though so I'm wasting that potential. I'm gonna play it safe by recomping my body using test, since I know that test is gonna give me muscle gains and increase my sexual dimorphism since I'm still in puberty. I'm honestly a bit skeptical about this whole height-increasing stack. But at the same time I don't wanna stunt my growth, so I'm using testosterone. I was considering oxandrolone because it has been shown to possibly increase height, but the research behind that is kind of ambivalent. Test plus AI has been shown to increase adult height, but I don't think it has been tested at 1 gram a week.

Anyways, I hope I grow at least an inch by December.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
15 fucking pages.The madman.

• +1
Okay guys, I am 5 feet 6.2 inches tall (measured at approximately noontime) and 16 years, 3 months old. I have grown only one inch in the last three years.

I have been using 25 mg Mk-677 daily and 1 mg anastrozole daily for the past one week. I'll update you guys on any changes by next week. I bought my stuff from https://science.bio/ and I think both the anastrozole and Mk-677 are bunk because I have experienced no sides until now.

I'm planning on starting 1 gram of testosterone per week around 7/15/19 and I'll buy letro and aromasin as well. I'm planning to buy off of https://steroidify.com/ and I'm planning to buy a testosterone blend (test prop, ethn, and cyp). I'll update you guys on the exact details of my purchases later and I'll tell you guys my experience using them.

The testosterone in itself will increase height velocity and growth hormone levels. Used in conjuction with an AI, it will increase final adult height. I'm going to be taking letrozole every day and I'll take a little extra on the first week just so that I can crash my estrogen to test whether it is fake or not. Once my letro comes to an end, I'll use aromasin to avoid the rebound. i'm probably gonna PCT by blasting HcG 6 weeks before I stop taking test, and I'll get off the HcG once the exogenous testosterone is out of my system.

In all honesty I don't really have it too bad because I have pretty good genetics when it comes to everything except my height, so I basically have chadlet potential. I'm a fatfuck though so I'm wasting that potential. I'm gonna play it safe by recomping my body using test, since I know that test is gonna give me muscle gains and increase my sexual dimorphism since I'm still in puberty. I'm honestly a bit skeptical about this whole height-increasing stack. But at the same time I don't wanna stunt my growth, so I'm using testosterone. I was considering oxandrolone because it has been shown to possibly increase height, but the research behind that is kind of ambivalent. Test plus AI has been shown to increase adult height, but I don't think it has been tested at 1 gram a week.

Anyways, I hope I grow at least an inch by December.
Tbh start injecting ASAP

Get on aromasin asap

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
3F7ABEDA F1E9 4626 B422 4B7CFD546103

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906, Newguyaround and 4 others
16 pages and going. His IQ mogs from beyond the grave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 1973
Preface:

Disclaimer:

Introduction:

2. The use of melatonin.

C. IGF-1:

D. DNA methylation

SAM-e 1500mg every day.
MSM 1000mg every day.

F. Flurbiprofen

G. Aromatase Inhibition

Dosage:
Arimidex 1mg per day.

H. Androgens

Vitamin D 10kIU per day
Magnesium 400mg per day
Zinc 50mg per day
Calcium 2g per day
Boron 9mg per day

Method 4(classical):
7.5-10 IU HGH 2x a day
2.5mg letrozole daily
D and E from method 3

Conclusion:

View attachment 35692

Requested tags:

Metformin doesn't cause pi3k pathway activation. It doesn't even have an effect on pi3k. It only affects akt and it shuts down akt signalling through ampk activation rather than activating pi3k->akt as explained here. Eating food will cause pi3k, akt and mtor activation anyways, you don't need igf-1 to activate pi3k and igf-1 doesn't activate it anyway. It's activated by the cascading downstream effects of insulin after insulin receptor substrate activates pi3k, phosphorylating pip2 to pip3 and then recruiting pdk1 to activate akt. Metformin activates tsc2 which activates ampk, shutting off akt signaling. pdk1 inhibits tsc2 and that's how akt activation is signaled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and AspiringChad
What the fuk is this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
One thing I do thank my parents for is motivating me to moneymaxxx from a young age, incase “there’s a global problem”, or in this case, if I’m incel. I have been saving up a lot of money in the past 3 years ever since I became a teenager. I’ve been doing lawn mowing and baby sitting all across my neighborhood, and thanks to that I now have 55,000 Mexican pesos (like 3 grand) in my piggy bank and have not even brushed against it for a long time now.

I’m 15 1/2
If I do all this for three months, do everything possible to maximize my growth, how tall will I become by the time I’m a fully grown adult?

Im 6’2” and wouldn’t mind being 7 foot. Not even kidding. I want to move to Netherlands when I grow up, so height is number 1 key priority.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 906 and The Dude Abides
One thing I do thank my parents for is motivating me to moneymaxxx from a young age, incase “there’s a global problem”, or in this case, if I’m incel. I have been saving up a lot of money in the past 3 years ever since I became a teenager. I’ve been doing lawn mowing and baby sitting all across my neighborhood, and thanks to that I now have 55,000 Mexican pesos (like 3 grand) in my piggy bank and have not even brushed against it for a long time now.

I’m 15 1/2
If I do all this for three months, do everything possible to maximize my growth, how tall will I become by the time I’m a fully grown adult?

Im 6’2” and wouldn’t mind being 7 foot. Not even kidding. I want to move to Netherlands when I grow up, so height is number 1 key priority.

Lucky shit. I'm 15 and broke

• +1
Metformin doesn't cause pi3k pathway activation. It doesn't even have an effect on pi3k. It only affects akt and it shuts down akt signalling through ampk activation rather than activating pi3k->akt as explained here. Eating food will cause pi3k, akt and mtor activation anyways, you don't need igf-1 to activate pi3k and igf-1 doesn't activate it anyway. It's activated by the cascading downstream effects of insulin after insulin receptor substrate activates pi3k, phosphorylating pip2 to pip3 and then recruiting pdk1 to activate akt. Metformin activates tsc2 which activates ampk, shutting off akt signaling. pdk1 inhibits tsc2 and that's how akt activation is signaled.
So nothing works other than eating?????

• +1
So nothing works other than eating?????
If you want to activate pi3k/akt/mtor you just need your pancreas to secrete insulin, so eating will do the job.

• +1
If you want to activate pi3k/akt/mtor you just need your pancreas to secrete insulin, so eating will do the job.
I can inject insulin

If insulin is what makes u grow...

How much is needed?

Poor idea I know I’m kidding tbh

• +1
I can inject insulin

If insulin is what makes u grow...

How much is needed?

Poor idea I know I’m kidding tbh
You just need to eat a tiny bit of food to activate these pathways lol. Like eating 1 slice of bread would do it instantly. Injecting insulin is very dangerous and not needed. This is why I always advised people to eat a lot during puberty to keep these pathways activated for as long as possible, activating them as frequently as possible. You can't really just boost your height. Most people finish pretty much all their growing at 15.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906, DidntRead and 1 other person
You just need to eat a tiny bit of food to activate these pathways lol. Like eating 1 slice of bread would do it instantly. Injecting insulin is very dangerous and not needed. This is why I always advised people to eat a lot during puberty to keep these pathways activated for as long as possible, activating them as frequently as possible. You can't really just boost your height. Most people finish pretty much all their growing at 15.
make sure you get an IV drip with sugar at night

cant afford to go catabolic

• +1
make sure you get an IV drip with sugar at night

cant afford to go catabolic
120,000 injections of cjc no dac per day should be the baseline. sugar IV drip included

• +1
120,000 injections of cjc no dac per day should be the baseline. sugar IV drip included
Are you dead serious that untrustful of cjc and all

Are you entirely confident that injecting hgh won’t change a single thing???

• +1

time to cancel your order buddyboyo

go for heroin instead

• +1

It will change things, it's just very likely that it won't make you grow taller, and very unlikely that it will. I know heightmaxxers don't like hearing it, but it's true. It's completely abnormal to grow at any sort of proportionately greater rate after 15 than you grew between 12-15.

• +1
It will change things, it's just very likely that it won't make you grow taller, and very unlikely that it will. I know heightmaxxers don't like hearing it, but it's true. It's completely abnormal to grow at any sort of proportionately greater rate after 15 than you grew between 12-15.
View attachment 78363
didnt grow at all between 12 and my current age

where the fuck is my spike in growth?

the jews took it away with their estrogen in the water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, swedecel and The Dude Abides
View attachment 78363
And a lot of people kind of misconstrue what HGH is and does which is understandable because they want to keep "height boosting" hopes alive. People interpret "Human Growth Hormone" as "Human Height Growth Hormone (This will just make you grow taller whalla)". But as we know, that's not the case.
didnt grow at all between 12 and my current age

where the fuck is my spike in growth?
How old are you now?

• +1
View attachment 78363
if nba players do it then I will too

• +1