The Ultimate Guide for weight loss

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Introduction
Over my weight loss journey I have lost 31 kgs over the span of 7 months (and additional 4kg in like 3 months, just exercising, no diet)
In this guide we will focus on basic things that you should do to lose weight, we will also focus on supplements,
and if you should workout.

How difficult is losing weight?
losing weight is one of the easiest things if done correctly, if there is something that I learned from this journey, is that weight loss
is actually very simple and easy with the right diet, once you will diet yourself you will understand how retarded majority of the diets are.

Why should I lose weight?
Other then all of the complications that are associated with weight loss and Low T,
You're looks will change drastically and you will increase your SMV in a dramatic way,
it can be seen in before and after pictures, even if the person isn't attractive after weight loss or even still ugly, his SMV still improved in a dramatic way.

Should I buy Supplements?
Supplements aren't required to weight loss and majority of the people
who lost weight didn't use any supplements, and I myself didn't use any supplements in my first 10kgs

but supplements surely help and I recommend you to buy them, they can make you feel
better, less hungry and boost your metabolism.

What supplements should I take?

I will list here the supplements that I take for weight loss
  • Fish oil - Boosts T, better skin, boosts metabolism by 3%-11%, better brain function and more, regardless of weight loss you should get some omega-3
  • Psyllium Husk - dietary fiber supplement, which improves your gut bacteria which makes you leaner short and long term, makes you feel less hungry during the day and because your body doesn't digest it but tries to burn the calories that it has also boosts your metabolism
  • Protein powder - not required if you can get more protein in your diet and you don't workout (should be mainly used as a post-workout), but getting more protein will make you feel less hungry during the day, promote muscle growth if you workout and boosts metabolism because digesting protein burns more calories then either fat or carbs
  • Creatine - Creatine is a giga-supplement if you workout (doesn't matter what kind of workout, you will get benefits regardless), Creatine is safe and well-researched, Creatine will make you gain much more muscle, work harder and recover faster, which in return boosts your metabolism because you have more muscle (the more muscle you have, the higher your metabolism is) and because you workout harder and have less rest days you will also burn more calories. (Take in mind that Creatine doesn't make you burn calories directly)
Those are a few supplements that I ordered recently in case you're interested
  • Vitamin K2
  • Liver Cod Oil (Vitamin E, A and D, also some Omega3)
  • Vitamin C
Bought those more for mewing results, overall health and skin health

Should I workout?
Working out isn't required, I lost my first 10kgs without any workout, however you will feel much better if you do, and like supplements, it's recommended
also you won't loss any muscle, after losing 10kgs I noticed that I became a muscle-less faggot

Working out will also boost your metabolism (depends on the workout, time you dedicated per day and how much you weight you can burn anything from 100 calories to 800 calories per workout)

So far swimming seems like the best workout for weight loss as it can make you burn up to 400-800 calories per hour,
however take in mind that swimmers have been shown to have 19% lower T and skin problems because of chlorine

in-short not required, but recommended for you're health and short and long term results

What kind of diet should I do and how many calories?
The diet that I recommend is a high protein, high-medium fat and low carb diet, no more then 80 grams of carbs per day, the less carbs you eat, the better,
this kind of diet is very powerful because it boosts your metabolism, makes you feel less hungry during the day, and makes you feel more energetic and better,
which makes weight loss very easy.

OMAD (One Meal A Day), like your ancestors, you eat once a day in the same hour, this diet makes you produce more HGH (growth hormone) which is also good for looksmaxxing and heightmaxxing in case you're still growing, akso makes you produce much less insulin which blocks fat from being used and additional benefits, I have seen people who lost weight with OMAD without restricting calories

Take in mind that it will take around 3-5 days to get fully used to OMAD, after that you will feel drastically less hungry, for me afternoon gave the best results but it will be different for every person

Here is a calculator that calculates how many calories you can eat:

Honorable diets:
Carnivore diet - many benefits, mental, skin and weight loss, you should check it out in case you can do it
Keto
intermittent fasting - like OMAD but weaker results, you have an eating window of 6 hours and you fast for 18 hours

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 8117, Deleted member 6095 and 7 others
strong first thread

Good thread. Id like to add that all that matters is calories. You could lose weight eating nothing but chocolate, of course you shouldn't do this but you could. If anyone here doesn't have time to figure out a diet just count calories, you'll still lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite, Aspiring Gigachad and 2 others
I don't advice taking weight-loss/gain advice from anyone who doesn't mention insulin sensitivity in a exercise/diet context.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad, MasterKey and Cope
I don't advice taking weight-loss/gain advice from anyone who doesn't mention insulin sensitivity in a exercise/diet context.
Lmao same thing I was gonna comment about

This, while may work, does not cover how and why you lose weight thus leaving room for mistakes.

Also the supplementation part is pretty useless, creatine and protein powder will not help you lose weight.
Take forskolin to raise your cAMP levels and chromium to lower your blood glucose (this will lower your insulin sensitivity too)
Berberine might be beneficial too

Try to keep your insulin as low as you can with your diet, which means either low glycemic index foods or eating every 3-4h (once you finished digesting your food) or both.
A keto diet might help too, if you're gonna do refeed days or melas stick to the protocol above to keep your insulin in check.

I did mention it
" makes you produce much less insulin which blocks fat from being used and additional benefits, I have seen people who lost weight with OMAD without restricting calories"
Lmao same thing I was gonna comment about

This, while may work, does not cover how and why you lose weight thus leaving room for mistakes.

Also the supplementation part is pretty useless, creatine and protein powder will not help you lose weight.
Take forskolin to raise your cAMP levels and chromium to lower your blood glucose (this will lower your insulin sensitivity too)
Berberine might be beneficial too

Try to keep your insulin as low as you can with your diet, which means either low glycemic index foods or eating every 3-4h (once you finished digesting your food) or both.
A keto diet might help too, if you're gonna do refeed days or melas stick to the protocol above to keep your insulin in check.
Not it's not useless, creatine will make you burn more calories indirectly because of more muscles and more intense workouts, you obviously don't need supplements, they are called "supplements" for a reason, but they are helpful, and again Low carb+OMAD+dietary fiber are more then enough for lowering insulin, and your own advice is fucking retarding, eating every 4 hours will produce an insulin response, it's better to have a spike once a day not every 4 fucking hours, I would die if I would have done it also
also my tips were helpful enough for me, my glucose went from 98 (Mid 2019) to 87 (April 2020)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Aspiring Gigachad and KingScrew
diet is the king indeed

I did mention it
" makes you produce much less insulin which blocks fat from being used and additional benefits, I have seen people who lost weight with OMAD without restricting calories"

Not it's not useless, creatine will make you burn more calories indirectly because of more muscles and more intense workouts, you obviously don't need supplements, they are called "supplements" for a reason, but they are helpful, and again Low carb+OMAD+dietary fiber are more then enough for lowering insulin, and your own advice is fucking retarding, eating every 4 hours will produce an insulin response, it's better to have a spike once a day not every 4 fucking hours, I would die if I would have done it also
also my tips were helpful enough for me, my glucose went from 98 (Mid 2019) to 87 (April 2020)
I did not mean to eat every 3-4 hours but rather once you’ve eaten, you wait 3-4 hours so your insulin levels will go down in the meanwhile (meaning that once you stop eating, you don’t snack here and there staying on smaller foods, you wait)

My approach to fat loss is about fat loss, not a body recomp (both could be achieved in the same way) so creative and protein powder would be useless for most

Forksolin and Chromium could work synergistically together, I’ll try both in the future but I’m already playing with other stuff and they wouldn’t help in my case scenario

@LondonVillie

I did not mean to eat every 3-4 hours but rather once you’ve eaten, you wait 3-4 hours so your insulin levels will go down in the meanwhile (meaning that once you stop eating, you don’t snack here and there staying on smaller foods, you wait)

My approach to fat loss is about fat loss, not a body recomp (both could be achieved in the same way) so creative and protein powder would be useless for most

Forksolin and Chromium could work synergistically together, I’ll try both in the future but I’m already playing with other stuff and they wouldn’t help in my case scenario
Again, what's useless about creatine and protein powder? fat loss is better when you loss the least lean muscle (and even better, gain) so you're metabolism doesn't get fucked and you don't look like a little lesbian, this tip is only for those who want to include workouts with their weight loss

you wait 3-4 hours so your insulin levels will go down in the meanwhile (meaning that once you stop eating, you don’t snack here and there staying on smaller foods, you wait)

and what do you fucking mean about that

Again, what's useless about creatine and protein powder? fat loss is better when you loss the least lean muscle (and even better, gain) so you're metabolism doesn't get fucked and you don't look like a little lesbian, this tip is only for those who want to include workouts with their weight loss
While creatine will add water weight so you don’t really lose weight there, all I’m saying is that fat loss does not mean leaning out
Someone might just want to become a skinny twink so they couldn’t care less about being muscular at all
Fat loss is only tied to insulin and calories, being muscular is a choice (which I, for example, made)

While creatine will add water weight so you don’t really lose weight there, all I’m saying is that fat loss does not mean leaning out
Someone might just want to become a skinny twink so they couldn’t care less about being muscular at all
Fat loss is only tied to insulin and calories, being muscular is a choice (which I, for example, made)
I just can't debate you anymore, you're so low IQ and you probably didn't even bother reading the thread, water weight doesn't effect fat loss, you shouldn't care about you're total weight, but you're fat weight, not water and muscle weight, and I even said, EXERCISING WILL HELP BUT IT ISN'T REQUIRED BUT RECOMMENDED, I HAVE ALREADY LOST 10KGS WITH ONLY DIETING
and it matters, you lose a lot of muscle under weight loss, at least I lost a good amount when not exercising, and it hurts long term

Last edited:
I just can't debate you anymore, you're so low IQ and you probably didn't even bother reading the thread, water weight doesn't effect fat loss, you shouldn't care about you're total weight, but you're fat weight, not water and muscle weight, and I even said, EXERCISING WILL HELP BUT IT ISN'T REQUIRED BUT RECOMMENDED, I HAVE ALREADY LOST 10KGS WITH ONLY DIETING
and it matters, you lose a lot of muscle under weight loss, at least I lost a good amount when not exercising, and it hurts long term
I mean, you're the only one arguing and 10kgs are almost nothing, since I went from 88 to 68 to now 79, I know what I'm talking about but didn't want to brag
As I said before, water weight still matters as you'd still be shaggy, that's why you cut water before a prep, but will not matter for fat loss (both as in weight and in fat cell storage)

Just accept that your thread is shit, since it does not cover how you lose fat and why
Maybe read a book instead of wasting your time here, I'd suggest Lyle McDonald's book on stubborn fat so you'll understand more how and why you lose weight

I mean, you're the only one arguing and 10kgs are almost nothing, since I went from 88 to 68 to now 79, I know what I'm talking about but didn't want to brag
As I said before, water weight still matters as you'd still be shaggy, that's why you cut water before a prep, but will not matter for fat loss (both as in weight and in fat cell storage)

Just accept that your thread is shit, since it does not cover how you lose fat and why
Maybe read a book instead of wasting your time here, I'd suggest Lyle McDonald's book on stubborn fat so you'll understand more how and why you lose weight
When did I say that 10kgs is nothing? what, I am aware of what 10kg of fat looks like physically
Also why a fat person would care if he gains some water weight? he's already fat and exercising and taking creatine will help him lose fat, and he can stop doing sports and stop taking creatine which will make him lose the water weight really fast with literally less effort
also why should I read books about dieting if there videos which are also entertaining and also get straight into the point? (e.g. What I've Learned) and also documentaries
Again, I wrote it, you didn't read the thread, I am not going to get into detail for every single thing

and also unless the 11 kg you gained back is water or muscle, then you're diet is shit and unsustainable, I was able to keep my weight for a while now without really changing in weight lmao

Last edited:
is insulin sensitivity useful for muscle gain also?

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
When did I say that 10kgs is nothing? what, I am aware of what 10kg of fat looks like physically
Also why a fat person would care if he gains some water weight? he's already fat and exercising and taking creatine will help him lose fat, and he can stop doing sports and stop taking creatine which will make him lose the water weight really fast with literally less effort
also why should I read books about dieting if there videos which are also entertaining and also get straight into the point? (e.g. What I've Learned) and also documentaries
Again, I wrote it, you didn't read the thread, I am not going to get into detail for every single thing

and also unless the 11 kg you gained back is water or muscle, then you're diet is shit and unsustainable, I was able to keep my weight for a while now without really changing in weight lmao
I did gain 11kgs of muscle, my body did a full 360 that’s why I’m trying to help, since I both lost fat and the stubborn fat that is the subtle “I used to be fat” kind of fat that does not make you aesthetic, next year I was planning on competing but I’ll see, natural divisions are pretty boring

Thing is that your thread still is incomplete as it lacks to underline the most important part (insulin resistance) thus leaving room for error

Knowing how fat loss works will get you way better results than just following a protocol

that’s why fitness influencers who do know their fair share of info will always be leaner than those who just spit whatever they heard before

Ci-co is not enough if you were fat, you gotta reset your body rather than make it adapt to your current lifestyle

is insulin sensitivity useful for muscle gain also?
Yes
Knowing that insulin is one of the most anabolics hormones you have, playing with it (high carb diets) might make a big difference

Keep in mind tho that not even PROs (I’m talking about Olympia level PROs) do not play much with it due to the fact that is more harm than good (let alone injecting it)

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
Ci-co is not enough if you were fat, you gotta reset your body rather than make it adapt to your current lifestyle

Knowing that insulin is one of the most anabolics hormones you have, playing with it (high carb diets) might make a big difference

Keep in mind tho that not even PROs (I’m talking about Olympia level PROs) do not play much with it due to the fact that is more harm than good (let alone injecting it)

JFL, please explain how CICO is 'not enough' for fatties? Please describe what it means to 'reset the body' also insulin is irrelevant for fat loss when a caloric deficit is induced. You can have carbs as often as you like if you have a calorie deficit.

Ketogenic Low-Carbohydrate Diets Have No Metabolic Advantage Over Non Ketogenic Low-Carbohydrate Diets

No Significant Effect of Dietary Carbohydrate versus Fat on the Reduction in Total Energy Expenditure During Maintenance of Lost Weight

Some actual science for all the low IQ posters ITT

Just because someone loses weight without tracking calories, instead opting to minimise/eliminate an entire macronutrient doesn't mean that CICO doesn't apply. In reality, they created a huge deficit through cutting out an entire macronutrient group but their pea brain thinks "muh weight loss is thanks to no carbs, insulin is the devil and calories don't matter"

JFL at pros 'do not play much with insulin' even shitty amateurs who don't get the first call out at regional shows are using insulin in the off season, if not even carbing up with it during peak week. Stop talking out of your ass

So much delusion on these boards

Last edited:
JFL, please explain how CICO is 'not enough' for fatties? Please describe what it means to 'reset the body' also insulin is irrelevant for fat loss when a caloric deficit is induced. You can have carbs as often as you like if you have a calorie deficit.

Ketogenic Low-Carbohydrate Diets Have No Metabolic Advantage Over Non Ketogenic Low-Carbohydrate Diets

No Significant Effect of Dietary Carbohydrate versus Fat on the Reduction in Total Energy Expenditure During Maintenance of Lost Weight

Some actual science for all the low IQ posters ITT

Just because someone loses weight without tracking calories, instead opting to minimise/eliminate an entire macronutrient doesn't mean that CICO doesn't apply. In reality, they created a huge deficit through cutting out an entire macronutrient group but their pea brain thinks "muh weight loss is thanks to no carbs, insulin is the devil and calories don't matter"

JFL at pros 'do not play much with insulin' even shitty amateurs who don't get the first call out at regional shows are using insulin in the off season, if not even carbing up with it during peak week. Stop talking out of your ass

So much delusion on these boards
Hol up I didn’t say cico isn’t enough, CICO is indeed enough as it’s mandatory
But former fatties will have a way harder time cutting on an IFFYM diet as they’ll eat carbs all day long instead of having two high carbs meal

I have fat and used-to-be-fat friends that on an IFFYM diet will eat as many sweets as they can, so their insulin sensitivity will never lower
(Actually it will but on a way slower rate, making them depressed about their weight loss and coming back on their usual lifestyle, thus never losing weight)
Even Lyle McDonald said so, and I’m not better than him for sure, I’m just repeating what he said as it worked for me and many others

Calories do matter and I’m all for a cico diet (keto is annoying, kinda harder and also way less enjoyable, but it’s needed if you are bad at managing your carb intake)
Thing is that studies do not take in consideration the mental part, which is by far harder than anything, just look at fatties and how often they try to lose weight without any success, even when they have a tailored diet

Also, as far as I know (most of the Pros/guys that compete that I know personally) do not play with insulin, it’s too hard to manage
Thinking rn I’m pretty sure that just 1 dude in my gym uses it and he’s an IFBB pro with a strong attitude and has a biochem degree
I don’t know where you’re from but in Italy at least there’s no use, even our best coach (Mauro Sassi) isn’t using it much from what I’ve seen (not talking about peak week tho, never saw their protocol for that)

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
Hol up I didn’t say cico isn’t enough, CICO is indeed enough as it’s mandatory
But former fatties will have a way harder time cutting on an IFFYM diet as they’ll eat carbs all day long instead of having two high carbs meal

I have fat and used-to-be-fat friends that on an IFFYM diet will eat as many sweets as they can, so their insulin sensitivity will never lower
(Actually it will but on a way slower rate, making them depressed about their weight loss and coming back on their usual lifestyle, thus never losing weight)
Even Lyle McDonald said so, and I’m not better than him for sure, I’m just repeating what he said as it worked for me and many others

Calories do matter and I’m all for a cico diet (keto is annoying, kinda harder and also way less enjoyable, but it’s needed if you are bad at managing your carb intake)
Thing is that studies do not take in consideration the mental part, which is by far harder than anything, just look at fatties and how often they try to lose weight without any success, even when they have a tailored diet

Also, as far as I know (most of the Pros/guys that compete that I know personally) do not play with insulin, it’s too hard to manage
Thinking rn I’m pretty sure that just 1 dude in my gym uses it and he’s an IFBB pro with a strong attitude and has a biochem degree
I don’t know where you’re from but in Italy at least there’s no use, even our best coach (Mauro Sassi) isn’t using it much from what I’ve seen (not talking about peak week tho, never saw their protocol for that)

Great post, sorry my thing about CICO was aimed more at other comments - probably a bit of a misfire to quote you

Great to see you’re familiar with Lyle McDonald - one of the few guys of integrity in the evidence based community.

The mental part is absolutely important and I’m all for keto, so long as it’s sustainable for the individual. Keto seems to have the worst adherence I’ve seen, but this is just anecdotal. If keto works for the individual, that’s

But yeah, the issue is people thinking insulin is more important than CICO.

• +1
Reactions: Piro
Great post, sorry my thing about CICO was aimed more at other comments - probably a bit of a misfire to quote you

Great to see you’re familiar with Lyle McDonald - one of the few guys of integrity in the evidence based community.

The mental part is absolutely important and I’m all for keto, so long as it’s sustainable for the individual. Keto seems to have the worst adherence I’ve seen, but this is just anecdotal. If keto works for the individual, that’s

But yeah, the issue is people thinking insulin is more important than CICO.

No offense given nor taken, I remember your post on diuretics and knew you know your stuff

I wanted to make clear that people should know why and how they lose weight and cico is an oversimplification sometimes
It works, but knowing how and why it works will bring way better results than just following a given protocol

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
> the fewer carbs the better
> boosts T and metabolism

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
No offense given nor taken, I remember your post on diuretics and knew you know your stuff

I wanted to make clear that people should know why and how they lose weight and cico is an oversimplification sometimes
It works, but knowing how and why it works will bring way better results than just following a given protocol

Honestly, I'm glad we had this little misunderstanding (which was really my drunken doing) - as I can walk away from it knowing there are some informed, intelligent people on these boards. I stopped visiting for a while in disgust of the broscience smeared throughout; but I'm glad that this isn't the case for every poster.

I forgot to respond to the insulin part of your reply, mate it's pretty widespread in Australia (despite insulin being prescription and not OTC). I know one guy who only just got his pro card but prior to this, he was pricking his finger every hour to see his blood glucose levels (obviously using reasonable amounts of insulin and growth hormone most days). Although he's a relatively extreme example, the slin is widespread - for better or for worse. Let's face it, it's why we don't see the shrink wrapped skin conditioning that we did back in the golden era - big bloated messes...

Looking forward to seeing more informed, sensical postings from you mate - have a good one.

• +1
Reactions: Piro
> the fewer carbs the better
> boosts T and metabolism

giphy.gif
Fish oil does boost T and metabolism lmao, specially if you exercise

Introduction
Over my weight loss journey I have lost 31 kgs over the span of 7 months (and additional 4kg in like 3 months, just exercising, no diet)
In this guide we will focus on basic things that you should do to lose weight, we will also focus on supplements,
and if you should workout.

How difficult is losing weight?
losing weight is one of the easiest things if done correctly, if there is something that I learned from this journey, is that weight loss
is actually very simple and easy with the right diet, once you will diet yourself you will understand how retarded majority of the diets are.

Why should I lose weight?
Other then all of the complications that are associated with weight loss and Low T,
You're looks will change drastically and you will increase your SMV in a dramatic way,
it can be seen in before and after pictures, even if the person isn't attractive after weight loss or even still ugly, his SMV still improved in a dramatic way.

Should I buy Supplements?
Supplements aren't required to weight loss and majority of the people
who lost weight didn't use any supplements, and I myself didn't use any supplements in my first 10kgs

but supplements surely help and I recommend you to buy them, they can make you feel
better, less hungry and boost your metabolism.

What supplements should I take?

I will list here the supplements that I take for weight loss
  • Fish oil - Boosts T, better skin, boosts metabolism by 3%-11%, better brain function and more, regardless of weight loss you should get some omega-3
  • Psyllium Husk - dietary fiber supplement, which improves your gut bacteria which makes you leaner short and long term, makes you feel less hungry during the day and because your body doesn't digest it but tries to burn the calories that it has also boosts your metabolism
  • Protein powder - not required if you can get more protein in your diet and you don't workout (should be mainly used as a post-workout), but getting more protein will make you feel less hungry during the day, promote muscle growth if you workout and boosts metabolism because digesting protein burns more calories then either fat or carbs
  • Creatine - Creatine is a giga-supplement if you workout (doesn't matter what kind of workout, you will get benefits regardless), Creatine is safe and well-researched, Creatine will make you gain much more muscle, work harder and recover faster, which in return boosts your metabolism because you have more muscle (the more muscle you have, the higher your metabolism is) and because you workout harder and have less rest days you will also burn more calories. (Take in mind that Creatine doesn't make you burn calories directly)
Those are a few supplements that I ordered recently in case you're interested
  • Vitamin K2
  • Liver Cod Oil (Vitamin E, A and D, also some Omega3)
  • Vitamin C
Bought those more for mewing results, overall health and skin health

Should I workout?
Working out isn't required, I lost my first 10kgs without any workout, however you will feel much better if you do, and like supplements, it's recommended
also you won't loss any muscle, after losing 10kgs I noticed that I became a muscle-less faggot

Working out will also boost your metabolism (depends on the workout, time you dedicated per day and how much you weight you can burn anything from 100 calories to 800 calories per workout)

So far swimming seems like the best workout for weight loss as it can make you burn up to 400-800 calories per hour,
however take in mind that swimmers have been shown to have 19% lower T and skin problems because of chlorine

in-short not required, but recommended for you're health and short and long term results

What kind of diet should I do and how many calories?
The diet that I recommend is a high protein, high-medium fat and low carb diet, no more then 80 grams of carbs per day, the less carbs you eat, the better,
this kind of diet is very powerful because it boosts your metabolism, makes you feel less hungry during the day, and makes you feel more energetic and better,
which makes weight loss very easy.

OMAD (One Meal A Day), like your ancestors, you eat once a day in the same hour, this diet makes you produce more HGH (growth hormone) which is also good for looksmaxxing and heightmaxxing in case you're still growing, akso makes you produce much less insulin which blocks fat from being used and additional benefits, I have seen people who lost weight with OMAD without restricting calories

Take in mind that it will take around 3-5 days to get fully used to OMAD, after that you will feel drastically less hungry, for me afternoon gave the best results but it will be different for every person

Here is a calculator that calculates how many calories you can eat:

Honorable diets:
Carnivore diet - many benefits, mental, skin and weight loss, you should check it out in case you can do it
Keto
intermittent fasting - like OMAD but weaker results, you have an eating window of 6 hours and you fast for 18 hours
Saved 🤩