Sean O'Aspie

Sean O'Aspie

Banned
ecb2e8ac768571a63d47b53969e6ba30.jpg
267782084004211.png
lil-peep-june-2017-billboard-1548-4aef9546-dedc-49d3-8a85-0d04be359e55.jpg
lil-peep.jpg

yes, this low iq retard.
i cant count how many JBs on yubo ive seen who had pics of him. you are utterly retarded if you think females choose men with the best genes. most of them would rather fuck some slack jawed retard who they can shoot up heroin with rather than some prettyboy with good bones. looking low iq can definitely play to your advantage if you look like some low class white who got beat by their alcoholic parents as a child but wont work if youre some shitskinned hindu or aborginigger

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Demir, x30001 and androidcel
267782084004211.png
lil-peep.jpg

yes, this low iq retard.
i cant count how many JBs on yubo ive seen who had pics of him. you are utterly retarded if you think females choose men with the best genes. most of them would rather fuck some slack jawed retard who they can shoot up heroin with rather than some prettyboy with good bones. looking low iq can definitely play to your advantage if you look like some low class white who got beat by their alcoholic parents as a child but wont work if youre some shitskinned hindu or aborginigger
Proof.exe=zilch

My skull is too big to look like him

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and 712127
Good god I hate whiggers. Genocide fuel.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, Deformed Chico and 1 other person
No one knew who he was before he died tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, nattycel and 3 others
Who

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Demir
low hairline, once again the number 1 requirement to be a jb slayer first and foremost is having a good hairline

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person
I can say that about this guy, rap music's gothic and slightly grunge tandans shape could make an impact like the old mtv stars that will drag after a new stream. The reason for doing his music in a pure way with the strings and tone of voice in a pure state can not tell the emotions of the first time to transfer with a fever, even if you stop taking a man's attention. No one, like old music idols, has no problem with a concept. There is only one generation that makes music by spending mortar and fun or agitation. He was the first artist I heard after a generation who asked questions to people he could not come up with and who did not reveal the grief without reason. it would seem very reasonable for them to be lost in this period. The grunge culture that raged in the same period is now like to be dust. But the difference is that I think we can see existential distress like layne staley in lil peep. To come to the world to do what he was born and leave as much as we can not leave him an idol will not do like the ones in his club, but the sincerity of the text will open a very important door in the rap world, and will keep him in a very special section, such as a sample of samanalevi. I wouldn't think that I would ever dare say something about the rapper. However, I could not stand this mourning for an artist who felt the inspiration of the old grunge and punk culture.

low hairline, once again the number 1 requirement to be a jb slayer first and foremost is having a good hairline
This. If you were born with NW 1, it's fucking over.

267782084004211.png
lil-peep.jpg

yes, this low iq retard.
Watch yourself before you say another bad word about Peep.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
fucking legend

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and Insomniac