The Ultimate Lookmaxing Steroid Guide - Lowest Risk/Highest Reward

please elab, from what I have researched 150mg test +20mg anavar a day is ideal in terms of muscle growth and minimum side effects.

Also looking for something that doesn't supress natural testosterone and is sustainable.

(I won't use the HIV study to prove this, as using HIV patients who are already muscle wasting is not indicative to anyone here)
I'm just against using steroids. Might have a good risk/return if you suffer with muscle sarcopenia but other than that I don't think it's something beneficial.

I don't have an argument about which doses/stacks are better than others, I'm just against taking steroids completely. Hope you understand my POV.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Gaia262
I'm just against using steroids. Might have a good risk/return if you suffer with muscle sarcopenia but other than that I don't think it's something beneficial.

I don't have an argument about which doses/stacks are better than others, I'm just against taking steroids completely. Hope you understand my POV.
What is your opinion on SARMS?

A good regime I've been on, without side effects:

Test 200mg/week

Proviron 75mg/day

RAD-140 10mg/day

Anavar 50mg/day,

for 16 weeks.

Lots of compounds (relatively), but mild doses for each made this cycle side-effects free,

instead of blasting Test and designer injectable AAS, as many do.

But YMMV, of course, I'm sharing anaecdata.

A good regime I've been on, without side effects:

Test 200mg/week

Proviron 75mg/day

RAD-140 10mg/day

Anavar 50mg/day,

for 16 weeks.

Lots of compounds (relatively), but mild doses for each made this cycle side-effects free,

instead of blasting Test and designer injectable AAS, as many do.

But YMMV, of course, I'm sharing anaecdata.

How much muscle did you gain?

Pretty much everyone advises to start on Test and then once you are used to the sides add another compound if you want, and so on. 500mg/week or less Test E for a first cycle is more than enough.

150mg test/wk and 20mg anavar/daily was shown in clinical studies to pack on as much LBM as 600mg test/wk without all the deleterious side effects.
Link.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fahkumram