THE ULTIMATE PCT SUPPLEMENT(HPTA RESTORATION)

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

☠ roped ☠
Let me preface this by saying please do your own research before you take anything.
scroll down for tldr and the stack

Article on bodybuilding.com with all the information mentioned in this thread including studies:

Technical Stuff
A brief summary of what the HPTA is, how it works, and why you do not want to be shutting it down:

Endogenous testosterone production(testosterone made inside your body) is governed by the HPTA(Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis). The hypothalamus releases a hormone called GnRH(or LH-releasing hormone); the hypothalamus maintains homeostatic control so you do not want to be fucking up the hypothalamus or any related part of the HPTA. The GnRH then goes to the pituitary gland to produce two other hormones LH(Luteinizing Hormone) and FSH(Follicle-Stimulating Hormone), which then the two hormones go the testes, and finally, you get testosterone synthesis and sperm production. The HPTA and the GnRH, LH, and FSH produced from it regulates the amount of testosterone, androstenediol, and DHEA in your body. If your HPTA produces extra GnRH, LH, and FSH you also get all the anabolic things like testosterone, and that is exactly why you don't want to it to crash from early steroid use and/or shitty PCT.

Why do you get side effects from steroids and the key to fixing the HPTA:

Most people know the estrogen-related side effects of steroids and why you absolutely do not want them. There are actually two negative feedback loops controlling the HPTA, the estrogen negative feedback loop, and the lesser-known androgen negative feedback loop. When too much estrogen interacts with the estrogen receptors of the hypothalamus, there's a negative feedback loop where the gland thinks there must be too much testosterone too, causing loss of testosterone or even shutdown. The hypothalamus also has androgen receptors, when it senses that there is too many androgens it causes a decrease or shutdown in GnRH release. This is probably why your balls shrink on steroids and you lose sexual function.

Common PCT and its faults:

Normal PCT would be something like Clomid, an AI(Anastrolzole is the one we're going to be talking about), and HCG. Clomid is actually a very weak estrogen that blocks more powerful estrogens from merging with the hypothalamic estrogen receptors, this causes the hypothalamus to detect less estrogen and to increase GnRH release. Anastrozole is an aromatase enzyme inhibitor that decreases conversions of androgens into estrogens, which leads to a decrease in total circulatory estrogen and has some benefits of HPTA regeneration. HCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin in males has been shown to mimic LH, so it leads to the direct stimulation of the testes resulting in a minimal increase in sperm production and a significant increase in testicular testosterone production.

Addressing the androgen negative feedback loop:

Until pretty recently hypothalamus-specific androgen inhibition wasn't possible, there are some 'new' compounds that have been introduced.
3-OHAT: 6,17-dioxo-etiocholene-3-ol or 3-OHAT is a metabolite of a popular anti-aromatase supplement 4-androstene-36,17-trione(AT). 3-OHAT has a longer half-life than AT, and it is also a non-androgenic aromatase inhibitor(very important for the androgen negative feedback loop). 3-OHAT is a fast-acting long-term destroyer of the estrogen negative feedback loop, and consequently increases testosterone
ATD:3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene or ATD is 2.8 times more powerful than AT and more powerful than 3-OHAT in a different way. In vitro studies have shown ATD to be a powerful androgen receptor blocker of the hypothalamus, but not of peripheral androgen receptors. Basically, this means it blocks the androgen negative feedback loop caused by the hypothalamus, so in turn GnRH release increases resulting in decreased estrogen production while increasing natural testosterone production. If the dosages of 3-OHAT and ATD are combined correctly there is an average increase in bioavailable testosterone of up to 400% and a direct decrease in estrogens of an average 50%, and this is proven by studies.

Real-world testing:

Eight human test subjects were used in a study on ATD and 3-OHAT, four were placebo base-line and the other four received a blend consisting of 3-OHAT and ATD.

Placebo Group:
No significant changes in total or free testosterone and estradiol(obvious)

Subject 1 (24yr old male:
Pre-testing-
Total T: 350ng/dl
Free T: 83.00pg/ml
Estradiol: 39pg/ml
14 Days-
Total T: 1803ng/dl
Free T: 522.90pg/ml
Estradiol:27pg/ml
42 Days-
Total T: 2895ng/dl
Free T: 839.20pg/ml
Estradiol: <20

Subject 2 (33yr old male):
Pre-testing-
Total T: 538ng/dl
Free T: 129.0pg/ml
Estradiol: 30pg/ml
14 Days-
Total T: 998ng/dl
Free T: 233.0pg/ml
Estradiol: 22pg/ml
42 Days-
Total T: 1416ng/dl
Free T: 421.3pg/ml

Subject 3 (25yr old male):
Pre-testing-
Total T: 555ng/dl
Free T: 104.00pg/ml
14 Days-
Total T: 1624ng/dl
Free T: 405.7pg/ml
42 Days-
Total T: 1837ng/dl

Subject 4 (51yr old male):
Pre-testing-
Total T: 584ng/dl
Free T: 13.40ng/dl
Estradiol: 47pg/ml
14 Days-
Total T: 851ng/dl
Free T: 26.10ng/dl
Estradiol <20
42 Days-
Total T: 875ng/dl
Free T: 30.30ng/dl

What does this mean for looksmax.me and roidcels:

So basically we need to take something with 3-OHAT and ATD to successfully prevent androgen and estrogen negative feedback loops. There used to exist products with actual 3-OHAT and ATD, but most of them have been recalled, as well as ATD being banned as a supplement. Unless if you have some contacts then getting real 3-OHAT and ATD is a no-go for most of us.

Actual important bit
The ultimate PCT:

Novedex XT, this is all you need. A previous version of this Novedex XT included real 3-OHAT and ATD, but since it's banning the formula has been updated. The new versions formula includes 3b-hydroxy-androsta-1,4,6-triene-17-one, 3b-hydroxy-androsta-4,6-diene-17-one, and androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.
Novedex XT does not have any androgenic metabolites that could cause HPTA suppression. 3b-hydroxy-androsta-4,6-diene-17-one is the so called 'ATD imposter' due to its structure and mechanism of action and it is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, permanently binding to the aromatase enzyme. 3,5-dien-7,17-dione is another potent aromatase inhibitor.

TLDR; Nolvadex XT is a PCT that will help restore HPTA function and does not have any suppression to it.

Thanks for reading if you read all this. TAG YOUR FRIENDS BRO
REMINDER: I'M NOT ADVOCATING YOU TRY THIS OR SHILLING FOR THIS PRODUCT, IT SEEMS PROMISING BUT I MYSELF HAVE NOT TRIED IT, BUT WILL IN THE FUTURE

@Lev Peshkov
@xefo69
@ItisOver
only people I know who to tag lmao

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: diabolusx666, GigaAscender, WadlowMaxxing and 19 others
Dnrd

Pct bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 25938 and 28 others
Great thread, any reliable sources that ship to AUS?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and JustBeCurry
Everyone is a biochemist on this site I feel so mogged

• +1
Reactions: wayme, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, fjor2096 and 8 others
Novedex XT? Or do u mean nolvadex bruh wtf u talking abt

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
What the fuck does this even mean

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12
are you taking or planning to take steroids yes or no otherwise this thread isnt for you
Planning to hop in PEDs after 3-4 years, saved btw

• Love it
What about HCG to restore endogenous hormone levels?

What about HCG to restore endogenous hormone levels?
it mimics LH so it will not restore hormones levels, the root cause of why you have low LH is due to low GnRH release due to an androgen negative feedback loop

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Good_Little_Goy, SteveRogers and 1 other person
u need to be like 170 iq to even comprehend 190 to understand this. i have no idea what ur saying. u need some pictures fam cuz this is japanese in statistics class for me lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245 and AsGoodAsItGets
just take nolva / clomid or any other hypothalmic antagonist. Its so easy to get pharma shit which is way more trustworthy than this and will work way better. Antagonism mogs aromatase inhibition, not only in terms of hpta function restoration ,also you'll have less side effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 4614 and JustBeCurry
just ask for @LondonVillie ’s fat and inject it in your brow ridge and orbitals

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and eduardkoopman
just take nolva / clomid or any other hypothalmic antagonist. Its so easy to get pharma shit which is way more trustworthy than this and will work way better. Antagonism mogs aromatase inhibition, not only in terms of hypothalmic antagonism also you'll have less side effects.
is antagonism good for developing hptas? whole reason i went through the trouble of reading the article was to find something that will give me a better chance of not fucking up my hpta

is antagonism good for developing hptas? whole reason i went through the trouble of reading the article was to find something that will give me a better chance of not fucking up my hpta
ofcourse antagonism is good for the hpta lmfao. all you need is less estrogen agonism of hypothalmic receptors. Whether that be via antagonism or lowering the amount of an agonist it doesnt matter at all.

• +1
ofcourse antagonism is good for the hpta lmfao. all you need is less estrogen agonism of hypothalmic receptors. Whether that be via antagonism or lowering the amount of an agonist it doesnt matter at all.
i realize that but you can only have so much estrogen antagonism, you still need some estrogen, and you can get hpta inhibition and suppression from increased androgen levels which i dont see a way to control or regulate until they just go down on their own, but clomid might help after androgen levels have decreased post cycle

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
i realize that but you can only have so much estrogen antagonism, you still need some estrogen, and you can get hpta inhibition and suppression from increased androgen levels which i dont see a way to control or regulate until they just go down on their own, but clomid might help after androgen levels have decreased post cycle
https://forums.t-nation.com/t/steroid-myths-and-teenagers/106459 nvm ive just been too high inhib tbh, as long as you have researched and know how to take steroids properly hpta suppression & shutdown shouldnt be too bad if you're a teenager, still interesting thread on something new

"Total Testosterone: 2895ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 839.20pg/ml
Estradiol: <20"
2895ng/dl What do you want steroids for? Just get this suplements and be on natural gear all year around? Im researching steroids and never heard about this, sounds like big bad bullshit, at least the novedex thing, even mimicking novaldex lol.

Someone read the real studies and find out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Chadius and MentalistKebab
the first sentence makes no sense, antagonism doesnt lower the amount of estrogen lmfao.. it actually increases it. please learn more about basic endocrinology terms and concepts. trust me clomid / nolva mogs..

Last edited:
the first sentence makes no sense, antagonism doesnt lower the amount of estrogen lmfao.. it actually increases it. please learn more about basic endocrinology terms and concepts. trust me clomid / nolva mogs..
i meant estrogen receptor antagonism which i think nolvadex does, but please correct me if i say something wrong im just trying to learn and figure out whats the best

positive canthal tilt?

body is cope

2895ng/dl total t looks too good to be true, what about side effects

• +1
Reactions: Chadius
"Total Testosterone: 2895ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 839.20pg/ml
Estradiol: <20"
2895ng/dl What do you want steroids for? Just get this suplements and be on natural gear all year around? Im researching steroids and never heard about this, sounds like big bad bullshit, at least the novedex thing, even mimicking novaldex lol.

Someone read the real studies and find out.
This ngl.

Just take this Novedex XT with growth hormone booster like mk677 and you should grow like a weed in no time.

Seems too good to be true

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Chadius and TITUS
It's obviously bullshit, for lowIQcels.

So basically I can run Novaldex XT and boost my testo like crazy ?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
IME the ultimate PCT to jumpstart things again is Triptorelin, a Gnrh agonist peptide (ironically, also used as a castration agent).

It's dubbed as "the single-dose PCT".

When used only ONCE, at a100 mcg dose, it will cause a sudden surge in LH (doses used for castration are way higher, about 4mg every month to maintain castration)

What happens if you do pct without having been in a cycle?

Im gonna run it as stand alone as many have done on roiding forums and submit blood works. Meanwhile I came across this stuff called Letro XT the contents of it are. @JustBeCurry can u tell me about this coz I know jack shit and u've researched alot. I am indeed mirin ur hard work. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and JustBeCurry
Im gonna run it as stand alone as many have done on roiding forums and submit blood works. Meanwhile I came across this stuff called Letro XT the contents of it are. @JustBeCurry can u tell me about this coz I know jack shit and u've researched alot. I am indeed mirin ur hard work. Thanks
View attachment 715997
has the same stuff as novedex xt except androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione which is just an aromatase inhibitor so it should have the same effects as novedex xt besides the extra aromatase inhibition which might even be good in some cases, put please if you do take it post your bloods here before and after bro

has the same stuff as novedex xt except androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione which is just an aromatase inhibitor so it should have the same effects as novedex xt besides the extra aromatase inhibition which might even be good in some cases, put please if you do take it post your bloods here before and after bro
I will indeed post bloods since it goat shit on its own from what I think, but shipping is gonna take time I ordered something from US before and never received it in 3 months. But Predator Nutrition has so I can order from UK. Can you post the study which you used to show baseline and after hormonal levels?

I will indeed post bloods since it goat shit on its own from what I think, but shipping is gonna take time I ordered something from US before and never received it in 3 months. But Predator Nutrition has so I can order from UK. Can you post the study which you used to show baseline and after hormonal levels?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17460335/ this study was done on the original novedex xt with ATD and 3-OHAT, which the new novedex does have two compounds related to ATD and claims to function similarly if not better, but still take the results in this study with a grain of salt

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17460335/ this study was done on the original novedex xt with ATD and 3-OHAT, which the new novedex does have two compounds related to ATD and claims to function similarly if not better, but still take the results in this study with a grain of salt
Saw this study and its crazy. Did u see the possible side effects according to FDA? probably unfounded speculation, still sounds bad

Also if I could give some own ideas: there are some ATD prohormones which are still legal, maybe check that

Is the normal available novaldex already the novaldex XT or do I have to specifically buy that one?

what dosage was used in the studies?

u need to be like 170 iq to even comprehend 190 to understand this. i have no idea what ur saying. u need some pictures fam cuz this is japanese in statistics class for me lol
Right like what the fuck is he talking about

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Im not a big fan of most antagonists but i like the idea of a t booster OCT, u think i could just use this by itself? Sounds not bad ngl

PCT is HCG, novaldex and clomid. Forget about jewish scams like this one, why the fuck is this even stickied.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and MentalistKebab
yo man bumoing have some questons ded srs

Let me preface this by saying please do your own research before you take anything.

Article on bodybuilding.com with all the information mentioned in this thread including studies:

Technical Stuff
A brief summary of what the HPTA is, how it works, and why you do not want to be shutting it down:

Endogenous testosterone production(testosterone made inside your body) is governed by the HPTA(Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis). The hypothalamus releases a hormone called GnRH(or LH-releasing hormone); the hypothalamus maintains homeostatic control so you do not want to be fucking up the hypothalamus or any related part of the HPTA. The GnRH then goes to the pituitary gland to produce two other hormones LH(Luteinizing Hormone) and FSH(Follicle-Stimulating Hormone), which then the two hormones go the testes, and finally, you get testosterone synthesis and sperm production. The HPTA and the GnRH, LH, and FSH produced from it regulates the amount of testosterone, androstenediol, and DHEA in your body. If your HPTA produces extra GnRH, LH, and FSH you also get all the anabolic things like testosterone, and that is exactly why you don't want to it to crash from early steroid use and/or shitty PCT.

Most people know the estrogen-related side effects of steroids and why you absolutely do not want them. There are actually two negative feedback loops controlling the HPTA, the estrogen negative feedback loop, and the lesser-known androgen negative feedback loop. When too much estrogen interacts with the estrogen receptors of the hypothalamus, there's a negative feedback loop where the gland thinks there must be too much testosterone too, causing loss of testosterone or even shutdown. The hypothalamus also has androgen receptors, when it senses that there is too many androgens it causes a decrease or shutdown in GnRH release. This is probably why your balls shrink on steroids and you lose sexual function.

Normal PCT would be something like Clomid, an AI(Anastrolzole is the one we're going to be talking about), and HCG. Clomid is actually a very weak estrogen that blocks more powerful estrogens from merging with the hypothalamic estrogen receptors, this causes the hypothalamus to detect less estrogen and to increase GnRH release. Anastrozole is an aromatase enzyme inhibitor that decreases conversions of androgens into estrogens, which leads to a decrease in total circulatory estrogen and has some benefits of HPTA regeneration. HCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin in males has been shown to mimic LH, so it leads to the direct stimulation of the testes resulting in a minimal increase in sperm production and a significant increase in testicular testosterone production.

Until pretty recently hypothalamus-specific androgen inhibition wasn't possible, there are some 'new' compounds that have been introduced.
3-OHAT: 6,17-dioxo-etiocholene-3-ol or 3-OHAT is a metabolite of a popular anti-aromatase supplement 4-androstene-36,17-trione(AT). 3-OHAT has a longer half-life than AT, and it is also a non-androgenic aromatase inhibitor(very important for the androgen negative feedback loop). 3-OHAT is a fast-acting long-term destroyer of the estrogen negative feedback loop, and consequently increases testosterone
ATD:3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene or ATD is 2.8 times more powerful than AT and more powerful than 3-OHAT in a different way. In vitro studies have shown ATD to be a powerful androgen receptor blocker of the hypothalamus, but not of peripheral androgen receptors. Basically, this means it blocks the androgen negative feedback loop caused by the hypothalamus, so in turn GnRH release increases resulting in decreased estrogen production while increasing natural testosterone production. If the dosages of 3-OHAT and ATD are combined correctly there is an average increase in bioavailable testosterone of up to 400% and a direct decrease in estrogens of an average 50%, and this is proven by studies.

Real-world testing:

Eight human test subjects were used in a study on ATD and 3-OHAT, four were placebo base-line and the other four received a blend consisting of 3-OHAT and ATD.

Placebo Group:

Pre-testing-
14 Days-
42 Days-
View attachment 699487View attachment 699488

Pre-testing-
14 Days-
42 Days-
View attachment 699490View attachment 699491

Pre-testing-
14 Days-
42 Days-
View attachment 699492View attachment 699493

Pre-testing-
14 Days-
Estradiol <20
42 Days-
View attachment 699496View attachment 699499

So basically we need to take something with 3-OHAT and ATD to successfully prevent androgen and estrogen negative feedback loops. There used to exist products with actual 3-OHAT and ATD, but most of them have been recalled, as well as ATD being banned as a supplement. Unless if you have some contacts then getting real 3-OHAT and ATD is a no-go for most of us.

Actual important bit
The ultimate PCT:

Novedex XT, this is all you need. A previous version of this Novedex XT included real 3-OHAT and ATD, but since it's banning the formula has been updated. The new versions formula includes 3b-hydroxy-androsta-1,4,6-triene-17-one, 3b-hydroxy-androsta-4,6-diene-17-one, and androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.
Novedex XT does not have any androgenic metabolites that could cause HPTA suppression. 3b-hydroxy-androsta-4,6-diene-17-one is the so called 'ATD imposter' due to its structure and mechanism of action and it is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, permanently binding to the aromatase enzyme. 3,5-dien-7,17-dione is another potent aromatase inhibitor.

TLDR; Nolvadex XT is a PCT that will help restore HPTA function and does not have any suppression to it.

REMINDER: I'M NOT ADVOCATING YOU TRY THIS OR SHILLING FOR THIS PRODUCT, IT SEEMS PROMISING BUT I MYSELF HAVE NOT TRIED IT, BUT WILL IN THE FUTURE

@Lev Peshkov
@xefo69
@ItisOver

highest iq thread

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM

Technical Stuff

Real-world testing:

Placebo Group:

Pre-testing-
14 Days-
42 Days-
View attachment 699487View attachment 699488

Pre-testing-
14 Days-
42 Days-
View attachment 699490View attachment 699491

Pre-testing-
14 Days-
42 Days-
View attachment 699492View attachment 699493

Pre-testing-
14 Days-
Estradiol <20
42 Days-
View attachment 699496View attachment 699499

Actual important bit
The ultimate PCT:

@Lev Peshkov
@xefo69
@ItisOver
link ? i found one source but its from a supplement store so i doubt its the real deal

Lol dumb question but will this restore fully, is this what the study says?

Will this work after every PED too?

"I don't know if it can give a false positive for boldenone but it certainly does for testosterone.

That is why the (worthless) test results given in the ads show incredible gains in testosterone. The test is picking up the ATD ingredient incorrectly as being testosterone.

I think it's very unlikely that even if a given test mistakenly would pick up "Novedex" as being boldenone that there would be any evidence you could point to to back it up.

I don't have a figure on how long ATD stays in the system. "

Mystery solved, it gives false positive for testosterone. Don't waste your time and money in bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy