- Jun 15, 2019
Hi guys, I'm a 26 yr old male and I've been belt/towel facepulling for about a 14 months and hard mewing 24/7 (now able to put my tongue on the roof o...
I'm a 26 yr old male and I've been belt/towel facepulling for about a 14 months and hard mewing 24/7 (now able to put my tongue on the roof of my whole palate at this point) for the last 3 weeks and my results are pretty staggering.
1) My face is noticeably shorter. Like probably 1.5 cm shorter.
2) I grew 3/4 of an inch in height about 6 months ago
3) My testosterone levels have increased. My testicles have doubled in size (jumped up a size for my boxers lol).
Since my test levels increased the following happened:
Eyebrows thicker, brow bone much thicker, my pubic hair has now grown on my inner thighs and my leg hairs are growing out of control, seriously. My libido is through the roof-- I have to FAP at least 2 times a day.
4) Overall skull change: My forehead shortened, back of head grown significantly, face widened a bit, midface fuller and upper lip more full.
5) I've lost 15 lbs of fat without ever touching a weight, doing cardio or dieting. Stamina and sleep have improved dramatically. I needed 10 hrs of sleep, now I only need 7.
I could go on and on about the results but I don't want to make this too long. I will post photos maybe later. All in all, big changes!
One thing I've noticed during this journey is this: Exponential theory exists. That is, I noticed most of my changes in the last 2 months than the year prior to that combined. Once you reach a certain point in your changes your skull/facial bones move and change shape to accommodate greater changes from your tongue from hard mewing. Like 500 g of force from your tongue a year ago would do barely anything. Now it is more "receptive" to the same force since your bones have taken a different shape and position. Nature really wants to reward healthy people (and make things exponentially harder for sick pple)!
Hard mewing>>> facepulling. I only did facepulling b/c my tongue initially couldn't fit in my palate and got some results that way. But hard mewing 24/7 is the most effective technique for driving the maxilla upwards/forwards.
One last thing: It really comes down to the sphenoid bone. Your maxilla is in front of it and so any direct changes to your maxilla will affect your sphenoid bone and your pituitary gland function. It's all about growing again and your sphenoid bone position and size is everything.