The Ultimate Proof for Mewing (Coming From The-Great-Work.Org) (TestosteroneMaxxing and Heightmaxxing Included)

Is this legit?

• Obviously Fake

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Legitimate

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Both, lol

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • None

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Rare Occurrence

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
AdamLamberg

AdamLamberg

https://throwbin.io/STRisxS

wardellstephencurry
His avi, lol.

"
Hi guys,
I'm a 26 yr old male and I've been belt/towel facepulling for about a
14 months and hard mewing 24/7 (now able to put my tongue on the roof of my whole palate at this point) for the last 3 weeks and my results are pretty staggering.

1) My face is noticeably shorter. Like probably 1.5 cm shorter.

2) I grew 3/4 of an inch in height about 6 months ago

3) My testosterone levels have increased. My testicles have doubled in size (jumped up a size for my boxers lol).

Since my test levels increased the following happened:
Eyebrows thicker, brow bone much thicker, my pubic hair has now grown on my inner thighs and my leg hairs are growing out of control, seriously. My libido is through the roof-- I have to
FAP at least 2 times a day.

4) Overall skull change: My forehead shortened, back of head grown significantly, face widened a bit, midface fuller and upper lip more full.

5) I've lost 15 lbs of fat without ever
touching a weight, doing cardio or dieting. Stamina and sleep have improved dramatically. I needed 10 hrs of sleep, now I only need 7.

I could go on and on about the results but I don't want to make this too long. I will post photos maybe later. All in all, big changes!

One thing I've noticed during this journey is this:
Exponential theory exists. That is, I noticed most of my changes in the last 2 months than the year prior to that combined. Once you reach a certain point in your changes your skull/facial bones move and change shape to accommodate greater changes from your tongue from hard mewing. Like 500 g of force from your tongue a year ago would do barely anything. Now it is more "receptive" to the same force since your bones have taken a different shape and position. Nature really wants to reward healthy people (and make things exponentially harder for sick pple)!

Hard mewing>>> facepulling. I only did facepulling b/c my tongue initially couldn't fit in my palate and got some results that way. But hard mewing 24/7 is the
most effective technique for driving the maxilla upwards/forwards.

One last thing: It really comes down to the sphenoid bone. Your maxilla is in front of it and so any direct changes to your maxilla will affect your sphenoid bone and your pituitary gland function.
It's all about growing again and your sphenoid bone position and size is everything.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
TLDR?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
no pictures, cope

"My face is noticeably shorter. Like probably 1.5 cm shorter." OK FAGGOT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, RecessedPrettyboy, DidntRead and 7 others
Fucking hilarious

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Mansnob and AdamLamberg
Where is the proof jfl, that forum is aids btw, they all claim great changes but when you ask them for pictures they refuse and get offended

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, DidntRead, lemonacid and 2 others
Where is the proof jfl, that forum is aids btw, they all claim great changes but when you ask them for pictures they refuse and get offended
" To answer the photo request-- I don't think I can share photos b/c I would be easily identified even with eyes and lips covered. My overall facial shape and nose shape are very unique and distinct that certain people would easily still identify me. Trust me. "

JFL his words not mine.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RecessedPrettyboy, TheChosenChad and 3 others
I was an active member of this forum once

I had a reason why I moved on

I still know this dude and my euphoria when I read this and believed this

I still cant comprehend my stupidity

JFL at this big-time LARPers, trolls and circle-jerks

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel and AdamLamberg
I was an active member of this forum once

I had a reason why I moved on

I still know this dude and my euphoria when I read this and believed this

I still cant comprehend my stupidity

JFL at this big-time LARPers, trolls and circle-jerks
You mean you're an active user in the great work?

he didn't provide pica

Nigga you’re not gonna believe even if u were provided with proof. You’re just gonna cope by saying “surgery”

wardellstephencurry
His avi, lol.

"
Hi guys,
14 months and hard mewing 24/7 (now able to put my tongue on the roof of my whole palate at this point) for the last 3 weeks and my results are pretty staggering.

3) My testosterone levels have increased. My testicles have doubled in size (jumped up a size for my boxers lol).

Eyebrows thicker, brow bone much thicker, my pubic hair has now grown on my inner thighs and my leg hairs are growing out of control, seriously. My libido is through the roof-- I have to

4) Overall skull change: My forehead shortened, back of head grown significantly, face widened a bit, midface fuller and upper lip more full.

touching a weight, doing cardio or dieting. Stamina and sleep have improved dramatically. I needed 10 hrs of sleep, now I only need 7.

I could go on and on about the results but I don't want to make this too long. I will post photos maybe later. All in all, big changes!

Exponential theory exists. That is, I noticed most of my changes in the last 2 months than the year prior to that combined. Once you reach a certain point in your changes your skull/facial bones move and change shape to accommodate greater changes from your tongue from hard mewing. Like 500 g of force from your tongue a year ago would do barely anything. Now it is more "receptive" to the same force since your bones have taken a different shape and position. Nature really wants to reward healthy people (and make things exponentially harder for sick pple)!

Hard mewing>>> facepulling. I only did facepulling b/c my tongue initially couldn't fit in my palate and got some results that way. But hard mewing 24/7 is the

One last thing: It really comes down to the sphenoid bone. Your maxilla is in front of it and so any direct changes to your maxilla will affect your sphenoid bone and your pituitary gland function.
It's all about growing again and your sphenoid bone position and size is everything.
That's a shitpost

Was one of the first things I read about mewing back in October 2018.

It's without a doubt a troll.

"I grew at 26" Yeah suuure...

I've not seen one ounce of proof showing mewing is capable of lowering the Mew indicator line

wardellstephencurry
His avi, lol.

"
Hi guys,

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif