The ultimate proof soldiers are history's biggest cucks

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

LMAO so much for all the "glory" of fighting for your nation. I literally chuckled at the part where he said dead soldiers were often turned into fertilizer and sold to the peasants because it was cheaper to produce it that way. Soldiers are literally just human cattle and aren't even given a shit about by the rest of society.

JFL at thinking you are dying for some great cause only for your body to be used to grow some rich person's vegetable garden.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 4645, Spartacus1- and 18 others
Thats why i play call of duty instead

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, MusicMaxxingMidget, YoungJohnnyDepp and 3 others
The guy in video looks like :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Zeta ascended, Kade and 8 others
The guy in video looks like :soy:
"The guy in video looks like :soy:"
JibdIEE d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, RichardSpencel, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
You’re a faggot op

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Yeh tell that to the greats and legends of history you disrespectful fuk. Achilles, Hector and other great soldiers are remembered for all time. Jfl at your temporary existence.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Yeh tell that to the greats and legends of history you disrespectful fuk. Achilles, Hector and other great soldiers are remembered for all time. Jfl at your temporary existence.

JFL at thinking your will remembered by anybody. That's 2 people you mentioned. How many tens of millions have died on the battlefield?

EDIT: And even if you get famous, your memory is still temporary. A million years from now (not a long time on a cosmic scale) nobody will remember any of these men. Even today most people don't give a shit. When you walk past a statue of some famous dude, do you care?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, stuckneworleans, Insomniac and 4 others
Actually OP you’re a real fucking bitch faggot, those cucks as you call them gave up on their lives so you can live doing jack shit all day and be a free man, spending your time crying like a cunt at the period that you ain’t got 2 cms more of dick and 2mms more of jaw bone.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Extra Chromosome
Actually OP you’re a real fucking bitch faggot, those cucks as you call them gave up on their lives so you can live doing jack shit all day and be a free man, spending your time crying like a cunt at the period that you ain’t got 2 cms more of dick and 2mms more of jaw bone.
they gave up their lives so they can send money home to their wives so they can sleep with tyrone and then come back home and expecr everyone to kiss their ass

youre a brainwashed cuck

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
they gave up their lives so they can send money home to their wives so they can sleep with tyrone and then come back home and expecr everyone to kiss their ass

youre a brainwashed cuck
They fight for American freedom and America’s interests. Either directly or indirectly, that’s what they do.
You’re a brain dead cuck

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
They fight for American freedom and America’s interests. Either directly or indirectly, that’s what they do.
You’re a brain dead cuck
they all join the army for money since theyre incapable of something else

youre a brainwashed downie, just like those TRP guys that keep spewing shit about the army and men making sacrifices and other redneck cuck shit like that

• +1
they all join the army for money since theyre incapable of something else

youre a brainwashed downie, just like those TRP guys that keep spewing shit about the army and men making sacrifices and other redneck cuck shit like that
K

war was legit back in the old days

keep in mind crusaders, viking raids, conquistadors etc were basically neets who didnt get any pussy so they invaded other countries to get money and pussy

i think in stoneage the whole purpose of war with another tribe was to killl the men and take the women tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kade, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
war was legit back in the old days

keep in mind crusaders, viking raids, conquistadors etc were basically neets who didnt get any pussy so they invaded other countries to get money and pussy

i think in stoneage the whole purpose of war with another tribe was to killl the men and take the women tbh
i thought you an heroed
fraud

youre a brainwashed cuck
I wasn’t talking about modern warfare you fucking idiot.

brutally legit thread

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Ritalincel
those cucks as you call them gave up on their lives so you can live doing jack shit all day

Doesn't that just prove my point about them being cucks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, lookismfugee and MitDenJungs
But I mean, we need those cucks to keep this society safe. Losing a few cucks in a battle is a neccessary sacrifice for the rest of us, as sad as it sounds, no pretty tree can grow without some dirty roots to support it.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Jagged0, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
A million years from now (not a long time on a cosmic scale) nobody will remember any of these men.
You can’t see the future.
Even today most people don't give a shit.
Who cares about the opinion of normalfags? Do you also believe them when they rant about how only personality matters?
When you walk past a statue of some famous dude, do you care?
I do care, and that is all that counts.

You’re a brain dead cuck
No one is liking your comment because you're coping. When you fight, you fight for the corporations and Jews, not the fucking people.

Still going to join the millitary cause i never liked school teehee

• +1
No one is liking your comment because you're coping. When you fight, you fight for the corporations and Jews, not the fucking people.
Why does this mean so much to you? Luckily your opinion is safely ignored by most people because your wrong.

This thread changed my perspective tbh..

It’s really fucked up that soldiers got treated like this.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Doesn't that just prove my point about them being cucks?
No it proves you’re a lil bitch and if you were called upon doing your duty you’d probably be scared shitless.

Well said
Hey man u think you sound cool writing all these stuffs ....u know soldiers are the biggest chads ever born with high t masculanity that they have guts to fight with for the sake of nation in india 42 soldiers died in a car bomb blast planned by terrorist group if there were no soldiers at the border we wouldnt e here safely talking about zygos and jawlines stuff
Well said

Hey man u think you sound cool writing all these stuffs ....u know soldiers are the biggest chads ever born with high t masculanity that they have guts to fight with for the sake of nation in india 42 soldiers died in a car bomb blast planned by terrorist group if there were no soldiers at the border we wouldnt e here safely talking about zygos and jawlines stuff
Respect if u are enough high t go and fight at the borders then u would how tuff and shit life can be ...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross
what do you think of paid soldiers? are they cucked too even if they make big bucks asking for frend

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • Love it
im talking about leftenant or colonel infantries, they are also officers tbh
Low-T cuck officers are bad for morale and are at serious risk of falling victim to friendly fire, so I can't imagine many officers are low-T cucks.

• +1
Low-T cuck officers are bad for morale and are at serious risk of falling victim to friendly fire, so I can't imagine many officers are low-T cucks.
i will be one, pray to gandy for me roidbro

• Love it

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome
soliders are tools of the jews, nothing more

• +1