The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

that sentence made no sense, think before you splurge your autism like you always do. My point is, you're acting as if qualifying for certain subjects makes you intelligent, being good at school isn't indicative of intelligence. I won because you can't refute with what I said above because you're a fucking moron.

fucking lol, just read back at this.
you're aware that I'm in my final year of school right now, there's no "qualifying" for certain subjects, I'm not a 15-year-old kid like yourself.
what do I need to refute? You made no argument other than ad homs and coping with your low IQ and shit ATAR while doing normie maths and yes i am significantly better at literature than you will ever be

Last edited:
what do I need to refute? You made no argument other than ad homs and coping with your low IQ and shit ATAR while doing normie maths and yes i am significantly better at literature than you will ever be
The fact that you're projecting your superiority complexes upon me is indicative of your pseudointellectual nature, you're a fuckwit.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
I used to be obsessed with peat, I need to try the diet out one day.
Good choice
the RayPeatForum differs from Peat himself imo
I am already implementing the no PUFA and low unsaturated fat guideline, coconutoil as my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 2756
Good choice
the RayPeatForum differs from Peat himself imo
I am already implementing the no PUFA and low unsaturated fat guideline, coconutoil as my friend
I'm sold on him tbh. I disagree with the whole progesterone supplementation though, never understood it, but I suppose I'm attacking his theorem from a perspective of naivety because I actually haven't read his literature on it.

he's got me onto the whole anti-serotonin bandwagon, seems legit. Thinking about trying out cyproheptadine along with either lisuride or metergoline, or I might just go low tryptophan and take on the BCAA depletion strategy.

@Strike_Poseidon
If I'm 187cm and 18 years old and want to get to above 188cm (so 1.5-2cm).

Is this stack enough.
1.Sam-e at 1600mg daily
2.Folic acid at 800mg daily
3.mk 677 at 25mg daily
4. CJC-1295 with dac 5000mcg 3 times a week.

I can't use hexarlin as you have to inject it too much.

If I had to add something else what would it be?

Opinions?

you do realise when injecting you can put multiple peptides in the same syringe and inject and there won't be any problems as long as it isn't in the syringe for too long.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
bossman

JFL the amount of misinformation spread about my stack and then when I ask it's just 'your stack causes a disruption in the body's ability to metabolise mercury with people who have polymorphisms in their MTHFR gene' when i mention mercury poisoning like everyone else accused me it's just 'you clearly can't comprehend' what fucking 'disruption' are you talking about then cunt? and now i get this shit.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 5.12.30 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 5.12.30 pm.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
JFL the amount of misinformation spread about my stack and then when I ask it's just 'your stack causes a disruption in the body's ability to metabolise mercury with people who have polymorphisms in their MTHFR gene' when i mention mercury poisoning like everyone else accused me it's just 'you clearly can't comprehend' what fucking 'disruption' are you talking about then cunt? and now i get this shit.
what discord?

TF mein nigger you got a screenshot of @Extra Chromosome or is it LARP? He roped.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Bumpin this shit cause some retards did it 612 times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, hairyballscel and Deleted member 1849
at this point it is pretty much confirmed: https://www.markvanderpump.co.uk/blog/posts/what-is-gigantism-and-how-is-it-caused, this mentions other causes of gigantism as overgrowth syndromes, sotos syndrome and weaver syndrome being two well known epigenetic defects for tall statue however they weren't thoroughly researched before, now confirmed to also cause gigantism.
SAM-e
MSM
Glucosamine Sulphate
Chondroitin
Ecdysterone
Folinic acid
Folic acid
Si-Wu-tang extract
Meclizine
BMP
Hexarelin

So this is your full stack right? I'm gonna add T3, GHRP 2, CJC w/o DAC, DSIP and Astragalus extract mixture HT042, if i don't grow im going ER on 6ft+ lanklets tbh :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Ahnafdaniel
SAM-e
MSM
Glucosamine Sulphate
Chondroitin
Ecdysterone
Folinic acid
Folic acid
Si-Wu-tang extract
Meclizine
BMP
Hexarelin

So this is your full stack right? I'm gonna add T3, GHRP 2, CJC w/o DAC, DSIP and Astragalus extract mixture HT042, if i don't grow im going ER on 6ft+ lanklets tbh :feelsrope:
the people who have taken this so far off this forum (at least the ones I am in contact with) this is no longer theoretical if it has already shown to make people who haven't grown for ages start growing again, however I will wait a few months for them because they want to see like 6 inches or so, but surely, it will take some time as this stack is a slow working stack depending on how far you are into growth plate senescence, also DO NOT ADD t3 (hyperthyroidism stunts growth) all the other shit you are putting in your stack is very much useless also be sure to PM me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: berlin.1969, randomguy1235 and hairyballscel
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39100000/Patrick-Star-patrick-star-spongebob-39145544-500-691.jpg

Hmmm 4 litre skimmed milk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bruh3610, MentalistKebab and 2 others
also DO NOT ADD t3 (hyperthyroidism stunts growth) all the other shit you are putting in your stack is very much useless also be sure to PM me
Ah ngl i was mostly using t3 for bone remodelling shit, I'll leave it out for now then

the people who have taken this so far off this forum (at least the ones I am in contact with) this is no longer theoretical if it has already shown to make people who haven't grown for ages start growing again, however I will wait a few months for them because they want to see like 6 inches or so, but surely, it will take some time as this stack is a slow working stack depending on how far you are into growth plate senescence, also DO NOT ADD t3 (hyperthyroidism stunts growth) all the other shit you are putting in your stack is very much useless also be sure to PM me
slow working? means an inch a month isn't guaranteed? what's with ecdysterone anyway

slow working? means an inch a month isn't guaranteed? what's with ecdysterone anyway
an inch a month is guaranteed after using it for enough time that it reverses your senescence if you are an older with inactive plates the longest time this can take is 10 months, however if you are young with active plates if will take a few months after that you can easily gain even more than an inch a month CONISISTENTLY, not like your typical HGH stack where u grow 1 or 2 inches in a few months and then u see no growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
people on this forum are insane, are you really trying to coach teens how to inject exogenous hormones without being an endocrinologist or knowing their personal medical history?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
they are literally asking where to get them since they are not on amazon and asking how to pin....

Eat healthy and eat enough, lift weights, train something like muay thai/boxing/wrestling/bjj, take care of any medical problems or bad habits and sleep at least 8 hours a day and your body will make all the hormones it needs unless you are sick in case you need to go to the doctor and not random forums.

• +1
Eat healthy and eat enough, lift weights, train something like muay thai/boxing/wrestling/bjj, take care of any medical problems or bad habits and sleep at least 8 hours a day and your body will make all the hormones it needs unless you are sick in case you need to go to the doctor and not random forums.
that is what I told them, the body makes enough endogenous hormones that it needs for growth, yet they keep coping with this shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sapp22
that is what I told them, the body makes enough endogenous hormones that it needs for growth, yet they keep coping with this shit
theres a lot of young people in these forums, and most young people are dumb as fuk. i was.
dont waste valuable time discussing with idiots on forums.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Atem Rah
an inch a month is guaranteed after using it for enough time that it reverses your senescence if you are an older with inactive plates the longest time this can take is 10 months, however if you are young with active plates if will take a few months after that you can easily gain even more than an inch a month CONISISTENTLY, not like your typical HGH stack where u grow 1 or 2 inches in a few months and then u see no growth.

MK677 --- ( I know this one may be unnecessary)
Glucosamine, Chondroitin MSM
SAM-e / Folic Acid / Folinic Acid / Meclizine
DIM/ Chrysin/ Nettle
K2
D3
Zinc
B-Complex

??? Sell me on these...
ecdysterone
Astragalus
BMP Formula
si wu tang

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
MK677 --- ( I know this one may be unnecessary)
Glucosamine, Chondroitin MSM
SAM-e / Folic Acid / Folinic Acid / Meclizine
DIM/ Chrysin/ Nettle
K2
D3
Zinc
B-Complex

??? Sell me on these...
ecdysterone
Astragalus
BMP Formula
si wu tang
si wu tang to assist ecdysterone and hexarelin for stimulating pi3k pathway, astragalus for fgf-2 enhancement targeting the long bones, ecdysterone for stimulating Nitric Oxide which will raise cGMP and help convert it into 8-nitro-cGMP and it stimulates pi3k pathway as well, BMP formula for secretting all the BMP's like BMP-2 and BMP-7 and increasing BMP receptors, but adding growth plate thickness with osthole and fgf-2 and secreting KSBGF's (proteins and growth factors secretd by the kidney, will seriously raise cGMP at the right dosage) and upregulates various other protein and other growth factors, 8-Nitro-cGMP is for expanding all layers of the growth plate making it longer as a result and with the help of all the other growth factors will assist chondrogenesis, these factors will help extend your genetic potential for height,but again inducing hypermethylation all over your body is a far more potent mechanism to do this, you combine them both you will see results better.

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, FreakkForLife, randomguy1235 and 2 others
people on this forum are insane, are you really trying to coach teens how to inject exogenous hormones without being an endocrinologist or knowing their personal medical history?
He is man, he's a doctor scientist, chill he's just tryna help

si wu tang to assist ecdysterone and hexarelin for stimulating pi3k pathway, astragalus for fgf-2 enhancement targeting the long bones, ecdysterone for stimulating Nitric Oxide which will raise cGMP and help convert it into 8-nitro-cGMP and it stimulates pi3k pathway as well, BMP formula for secretting all the BMP's like BMP-2 and BMP-7 and increasing BMP receptors, but adding growth plate thickness with osthole and fgf-2 and secreting KSBGF's (proteins and growth factors secretd by the kidney, will seriously raise cGMP at the right dosage) and upregulates various other protein and other growth factors, 8-Nitro-cGMP is for expanding all layers of the growth plate making it longer as a result and with the help of all the other growth factors will assist chondrogenesis, these factors will help extend your genetic potential for height,but again inducing hypermethylation all over your body is a far more potent mechanism to do this, you combine them both you will see results better.
Yo man make a new thread, so much addition to your stack

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
what? it's not that hard, it's just folic acid,folinic acid, sam-e, ecdysterone, meclizine, BMP formula, hexarelin, si wu tang and glucosamine chondroitin msm

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez, Deleted member 7224, Atem Rah and 1 other person
He is man, he's a doctor scientist, chill he's just tryna help
no real or trustworthy dr would post on a random forum for incels about how to put exogenous hormones in your body in your teens and without knowing their medical history/bloodwork. possibly fucking up people for life is no joke.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 4946
what? it's not that hard, it's just folic acid,folinic acid, sam-e, ecdysterone, meclizine, BMP formula, hexarelin, si wu tang and glucosamine chondroitin msm
Hi, I have two questions.
1)Which is better ?
Sam-e(without the coating) or no sam-e. Since I am only able to get the coated sam-e at a ridiculously higher amount and it's not sustainable in the long run.
2)Also is sam-e and folic acid the bare minimum requirement ? (Can't get my hands on hexarelin and si wu tang)
Thanks.

Hi, I have two questions.
1)Which is better ?
Sam-e(without the coating) or no sam-e. Since I am only able to get the coated sam-e at a ridiculously higher amount and it's not sustainable in the long run.
2)Also is sam-e and folic acid the bare minimum requirement ? (Can't get my hands on hexarelin and si wu tang)
Thanks.
no it must be sam-e enteric coating and u need folic and folinic acid to accompany it

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah

what is your goal height with this?

• Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel
why do u want to know that bro? i haven't decided, minimum is 6'5 maximum is 6'7

Curious to see how effective you think the stack would be vs regular living

I'm guessing without any of this you'd naturally grow to like 6'2-6'3? and you're currently 5'10.5?

Could one of the 2 or both Ecdysterone and Si Wu Tang replace Hex? I understand you've put this all together to be the most potent stack out there but can one get by without the Hex understanding the growth may come somewhat slower in theory?

Could one of the 2 or both Ecdysterone and Si Wu Tang replace Hex? I understand you've put this all together to be the most potent stack out there but can one get by without the Hex understanding the growth may come somewhat slower in theory?
Stop being a pussy and inject

Told this to my parents and now my mom wants me to explain this to a doctor to see if he approves
Theres no way a doctor would approve of this right?
keep your parents the fuck away from your looksmaxxing plans.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Not the problem. No problem getting or injecting, with faster results comes more risk. Just minimizing the risk.
Except more risk does not come? Hexarelin is stimulating the pi3k pathways, which increases cellular proliferation. Si Wu Tang does the same thing just much less effectively. What is the point in shooting yourself in the foot by minimizing non-existent risk?

Except more risk does not come? Hexarelin is stimulating the pi3k pathways, which increases cellular proliferation. Si Wu Tang does the same thing just much less effectively. What is the point in shooting yourself in the foot by minimizing non-existent risk?

I see what you're trying to say but if it's less effective to use Si Wu Tang why include it if Hex does the job? Strike had mentioned somewhere else he questioned the Hex's effectiveness. Everything here has a risk!

I see what you're trying to say but if it's less effective to use Si Wu Tang why include it if Hex does the job? Strike had mentioned somewhere else he questioned the Hex's effectiveness. Everything here has a risk!
I see your point yeah I would like to know as well

• +1
Reactions: JRob1
UPDATE:

So I have been taking this stack and so far I got some nasty side effects.

Constant diarrhea (bloody stool as well)
Extreme Headache and dizziness (when I lie down, I feel like everything is spinning; like spin around while standing and keep spinning and lie down and you know what I mean)
Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Itchy skin and yellow Eyes
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat
Feeling of Antsy and restlessness

Warning to anyone who takes these stack. DO IT at your own caution.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: berlin.1969, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and 10 others
UPDATE:

So I have been taking this stack and so far I got some nasty side effects.

Constant diarrhea (bloody stool as well)
Extreme Headache and dizziness (when I lie down, I feel like everything is spinning; like spin around while standing and keep spinning and lie down and you know what I mean)
Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Itchy skin and yellow Eyes
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat
Feeling of Antsy and restlessness

Warning to anyone who takes these stack. DO IT at your own caution.
Shieeeetttttt. You sure you ain’t missing any parts? Also for how long have you been taking it and will you continue to? You sure you’re still alive?

• +1