The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

FUCK
Hoping I won't fuck up with dht gel
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

How much did u use which made you crash it? Is it common?
Gih @PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2756
Gih @PrettyBoyMaxxing
yeah it's not enough to crash E,

my homemade gel has a higher concentration of DHT, i overdid it an crashed e.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 685
how much testosterone you taking? I upped my dose to 400mg, 100mg proviron ed for almost 2 weeks now. no increased shedding or hair loss so I'm going to add in 500mg of masteron for the rest of the cycle. I might do GH a few months from now wanna keep it simple and like I said at 20 years old I really don't expect much im also doing this for the aesthetics and body mainly.

the things is test is a wet compound so it bloats my face up at these doses so thats that-- theres really no reason for me to do any of this for a test dose lower than 300-400 it wouldnt be worth it. the masteron will slightly compensate.
It is a what compound thats where the dht comes in and and keeps it dry

Btw so you're still able to buy peptides? Seems like that China ban thingy was rubbish

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
Btw so you're still able to buy peptides? Seems like that China ban thingy was rubbish
yeah, also peptides are sold worldwide, so theres no issue.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Im turning 20 soon, will this still work for facial/skull development?

Isn't a good idea to take insulin or some sort of precautionary measures especially with HGH. Extra Chromosome warned us about issues with insulin sensitivity etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6400, bruh3610 and 1 other person
How do i mix peptides?

Isn't a good idea to take insulin or some sort of precautionary measures especially with HGH. Extra Chromosome warned us about issues with insulin sensitivity etc.
not a good idea at all.

insulin can kill you if used exogenously in an irresponsible manner. Although the effects of both exogenous GH and Insulin would be perfect for inducing growth.

to dangerous though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and bossman
Should I use peptides if I'm 15 and 5"11 ?

Should I use peptides if I'm 15 and 5"11 ?
Of course m8 that is like prime time for it im 5'10 and 15 and im buying peptides already, going to start soon

• +1
Reactions: zipzam, AscendingHero and johncruz12345
does anybody want me to make a part 2 for pubertymaxxing?

revolving around my opinions on diet and how diet can impact testosterone, thyroid hormones, and IGF-1.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, JizzFarmer and 22 others

revolving around my opinions on diet and how diet can impact testosterone, thyroid hormones, and IGF-1.
Bruh do it all tbh also include anecdotal evidence of the grow taller stack working, there is plenty of people in this forum who have discussed results

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Alexanderr
Of course, m8 that is like prime time for it I'm 5'10 and 15 and I'm buying peptides already, going to start soon
What stack are you running? And how can you finance your stack at your age, also where do you keep your peptides?

• +1
Reactions: Jayjay0001 and je3oe
Any change with this after 25

What stack are you running? And how can you finance your stack at your age, also where do you keep your peptides?
I fucking wage slave with a shit paper delivery company, and I have to deal with some faggot who thinks he owns me but other than that i make money. I don't have the peptides with me yet, i have needles, i will be putting them in my shoebox inside my house with a load of ice in it, but i will insulate it to just the right amount to prevent it from freezing. I am running an omega peptide, IGF-1 LR3, aromatase inhibtor and glucosamine chondritin msm +SAM-E stack

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and OhWell
i saw a post in a thread in a different form of a guy who's being scouted for major league basketball who takes hgh alongside ghrp2 and cjc1295 no dac. thoughts?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and turkproducer
i saw a post in a thread in a different form of a guy who's being scouted for major league basketball who takes hgh alongside ghrp2 and cjc1295 no dac. thoughts?
Link it

yes

• +1
giv
e us a link plz m8

@Dyorotic2 after reading this guide

it is legit

@Dyorotic2 after reading this guide

it is legit
of course it is m8, if ur growth plates are open HGH+IGF-1 LR3 will GUARANTEE growth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BackFromTheMogging
of course it is m8, if ur growth plates are open HGH+IGF-1 LR3 will GUARANTEE growth
igf-1 Lr3 is so fucking hard to source, and too expensive.

been reading up on pi3k pathway and potential chemicals that act as agonists to mTOR/pi3k signaling. All the chemicals that are potential activators are too expensive. Hexarelin is apparently a potent agonist but It raises prl and cortisol, though, In theory, I could decrease corticotropin release with DSIP.

I'm sort of wishing I could overhaul this thread with better information, as I'm still researching the topic.

I wanna make a new thread, you wanna make one together, you seem to know a lot on the topic.

• +1
Reactions: Jayjay0001, AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
igf-1 Lr3 is so fucking hard to source, and too expensive.

been reading up on pi3k pathway and potential chemicals that act as agonists to mTOR/pi3k signaling. All the chemicals that are potential activators are too expensive. Hexarelin is apparently a potent agonist but It raises prl and cortisol, though, In theory, I could decrease corticotropin release with DSIP.

I'm sort of wishing I could overhaul this thread with better information, as I'm still researching the topic.

I wanna make a new thread, you wanna make one together, you seem to know a lot on the topic.
this site has a really good reputation and this IGF-1 lr3 ain't that expensive : https://austeroids.is/product/igf-1-lr3-1mg-vial-peptide/

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I researched this, just eat no carbs or sugar while using
if you ever need sources for anything mentioned in the thread, pm me.
PLEASE PM ME SOURCES BRUH OR I WILL DIE

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and Sandar
is there any testosterone or anti androgen peptides? I need this to slow down my tanner stages
that's not how puberty works brother.

your best bet is to stimulate the pi3k pathways, I need to research this extensively, but there are chemicals that have pi3k agonistic properties.

combined with growth hormone and IGF-1, you'd grow.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
that's not how puberty works brother.

your best bet is to stimulate the pi3k pathways, I need to research this extensively, but there are chemicals that have pi3k agonistic properties.

combined with growth hormone and IGF-1, you'd grow.
Just a q bro, what is your height and age right now and what height is your goal?

thx

Just a q bro, what is your height and age right now and what height is your goal?

thx
6ft.

don't have a goal, looking for craniofacial growth.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, mattzdeb and 1 other person
what's funny? my height?
That and the fact that you're taking so much shit thats gonna fuck up your body when its unnecessary. and you can achieve your looks goals with other methods bro.

Roids/hgh/sarms or whatever youre taking will always have health side effects, basically everything about them is broscience.

You're already 6'2 in shoes, if youre young when you graduate high school work at UPS or something full time from 18-19 and make 50k and surgerymax instead of fucking up your hormones.

im not saying this like a jealous faggot I just dont want u to do unnecessary stuff.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1973
Androstanolone is not available in my country, what DHT would you recommend?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Androstanolone is not available in my country, what DHT would you recommend?
wdym, buy it from another country, china makes it.
That and the fact that you're taking so much shit thats gonna fuck up your body when its unnecessary. and you can achieve your looks goals with other methods bro.

Roids/hgh/sarms or whatever youre taking will always have health side effects, basically everything about them is broscience.

You're already 6'2 in shoes, if youre young when you graduate high school work at UPS or something full time from 18-19 and make 50k and surgerymax instead of fucking up your hormones.

im not saying this like a jealous faggot I just dont want u to do unnecessary stuff.
lol, i'm not retarded, i've researched this topic to the best of my ability, and I'm still researching it.

I understand the mechanics of the endocrine system to a large extent.

exogenous usage of growth hormone will never create a negative feedback loop, it doesn't affect the hypothalamus/pituitary axis the way that exogenous usage of testosterone does.

• +1
Reactions: Jayjay0001, AscendingHero, BasedSpinelet257 and 2 others

lol, i'm not retarded, i've researched this topic to the best of my ability, and I'm still researching it.

exogenous usage of growth hormone will never create a negative feedback loop, it doesn't affect the hypothalamus/pituitary axis the way that exogenous usage of testosterone does.
bruh i fapped twice, today i heard fapping increases ur estrogen levels but decreases your testoterone, but then in the same week after you finished fapping your T levels will increase by 45%. Should I stop fapping?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If only we had a scientist who could test out the peptides plus AI plus IGF-1 LR3 on kids with open growth plates, see how much taller they get than their 'genetic' potential

• +1
If only we had a scientist who could test out the peptides plus AI plus IGF-1 LR3 on kids with open growth plates, see how much taller they get than their 'genetic' potential
recombinant IGF-1 isn't really used within the medical scene, it is however given to those with Laron syndrome (insensitivity to somatropin).
basically they can't convert GH to IGF-1.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
Looking to start a protocol involving peptide @16. I've done no research on any of this whatsoever but my question is can you give me the run down of how peptides can affect your insulin sensitivity, both positively and negatively. I'm already genetically predisposed to type 2 diabetes as my father had it JFL

Looking to start a protocol involving peptide @16. I've done no research on any of this whatsoever but my question is can you give me the run down of how peptides can affect your insulin sensitivity, both positively and negatively. I'm already genetically predisposed to type 2 diabetes as my father had it JFL

tldr pls, from my quick skim while totally not having to google every 5 words I've concluded ITS OVER.
just eat a good diet, exercise and fucking sleep well, dont stress out too much, eat healthy foods especially during this time and you won't have a problem with insulin sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, Alexanderr and 2 others
just eat a good diet, exercise and fucking sleep well, dont stress out too much, eat healthy foods especially during this time and you won't have a problem with insulin sensitivity
sleep well, :feelskek: while I'm having this convo at 4AM, but anyways I appreciate ya.

• JFL

I honestly don't trust Chinese sources at all and also the shipping laws. Aren't there any alternative sources of exogenous DHT that are legal or won't fuck up my growth? I am Norwood 0 anyways.

Last edited:
  • JFL