The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

Preface:
I've had a lot of questions in my pm's recently regarding growth hormone, IGF-1, and androgens.
specifically, people asking me for sources and stacks, how they work, etc, I'm hoping this guide will be able to answer as many of your questions as possible.

Disclaimer:
this thread is going to be very long, I'm going, to begin with explaining each of these chemicals, their mechanisms, and functions whilst also citing studies,
if you're wanting to learn how to apply these chemicals to your protocol than skip down to where I begin talking about methods.

Introduction:

Okay, so this in this thread I'm going to do my best at explaining how growth factors and androgens
affect facial development, induce sexual dimorphism and vertical growth, I'm going to begin
explaining the biological mechanisms of these hormones and then how you can apply them
cost-effectively.

HGH:
Somatropin, commonly referred to as HGH or GH is a 191 amino acid chain that is produced by the pituitary gland,
this peptide stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It is thus important in human development.
GH also stimulates the production of IGF-1 and increases the concentration of glucose and free fatty acids. It belongs to a family of hormones known as the growth hormone family. This also includes prolactin (PRL) and placental lactogen. Despite the obvious differences in function, these hormones share a very similar structure. Likewise, GH and PRL are the only two non-tropic hormones synthesized and released from the anterior pituitary gland. (So yes if you're taking cabergoline you will inhibit growth hormone as they are from the same family).

Growth hormone itself isn't actually what induces growth, it's the metabolites of somatropin that induce cell proliferation, hyperplasia, and hypertrophy.
this class of growth factors is called insulin-like growth factors, they are molecularly structured similar to that of insulin, somatropin is needed for the creation of IGF's within the liver. IGF-2 is the primary growth factor responsible for fetal development, whereas IGF-1 is the primary growth factor responsible for inducing growth within adolescent children. (more on insulin-like growth factors later).

somatropin is needed for the development of our bodies, the reason us looksmaxxers are obsessed with it is because of dimorphic growth-related effects
that are induced by the insulin-like growth factor family of hormones.

somatropin's effect on craniofacial development within children.
Fifty-seven patients (33 boys and 24 girls; age range 4.5 to 16.7 years) with GHD were investigated and categorized into three groups according to the duration of GH therapy: the untreated group, the short-term therapy group, and the long-term therapy group. Their lateral cephalometric radiographs were studied, and craniofacial measurements were assessed by age and sex by using matched standard deviation scores.
In the untreated group, the anterior cranial base, total facial height, maxillary length, mandibular total length, mandibular body length, and ramus height were smaller than the standard values. In comparison with the untreated group, the long-term therapy group had a significantly larger upper facial height (P < .05), maxillary length (P < .01), and ramus height (P < .01) measurements.
Children who received long-term GH replacement therapy showed increased growth of the craniofacial skeleton, especially the maxilla and ramus. These findings suggest that GH accelerates craniofacial development, which improves occlusion and the facial profile.

Yes, these children did have GHDD (growth hormone deficiency disorder), but this doesn't disprove that the usage of exogenous somatropin
can induce craniofacial growth. These children would have been administrated growth hormone dosages that would have aligned with normal children's endogenous production. Our goal with growth hormone is to increase the endogenous production of IGF-1 way above super physiological levels in order to affect our craniofacial growth. Keep in mind, in this study the children were dosed 0.5IU daily, that's around 15-fold less than what I suggest you should dose daily, and these children still reap the positive craniofacial benefits.

The abstract of a study based on how the GH/IGF-1 axis influences bone formation, growth, and remodeling.
Growth hormone is an important regulator of bone homeostasis. In childhood, it determines the longitudinal bone growth, skeletal maturation, and acquisition of bone mass. In adulthood, it is necessary to maintain bone mass throughout life. Although an association between craniofacial and somatic development has been clearly established, craniofacial growth involves complex interactions of genes, hormones, and the environment.

somatropin's effect on hard tissue, bone formation, and osteoclasts.
The development of the dentition is an integral part of craniofacial growth, even though it is not closely related to general growth. At the cellular level, the differentiation of odontoblasts from the neural crest cells is a long process comparable with the process of osteoblast differentiation. GH is known to increase the formation of bone and hard tissues of the tooth (dentine, cementum, and enamel)

somatropin effects on bone formation through osteoblasts.
GH and IGF-I are anabolic hormones and have the potential to regulate bone modeling and remodeling. Growth factors that regulate local bone metabolism include growth hormone (GH), insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), epidermal growth factor (EGF) and interleukin-1 alpha (IL-1alpha). GH stimulates the proliferation in a number of osteoblastic cell lines and primary isolated cells of various origins including human cells

The GH/IGF-1 axis and it's interaction with androgens when it comes to bone formation.
GH/IGF-I axis influences the loading-related bone formation modulating the responsiveness of bone tissue to mechanical stimuli by changing thresholds for bone formation. Cortical bone formation rate and cancellous bone volume increase when bone is reloaded and IGF-I is added. GH/IGF-I axis interacts with sex steroids in periosteal apposition challenging the traditional concept of androgen- stimulatory and estrogen-inhibitory effects on periosteal expansion
GH affects muscle tissues too, which regulate cortical bone geometry. Muscle enlargement is accompanied by increasing muscle strength leading to secondary adaptive bone gain. Growth of the facial bones such as maxilla and mandible occurs partly from direct remodeling of the surfaces of the bone.

Insulin-like growth factors, specifically somatomedin-C (IGF-1):
IGF-1 is produced all the way throughout life. The highest rates of IGF-1 production occur during the pubertal growth spurt. The lowest levels occur in infancy and old age. This is why children grow rapidly during puberty, somatropin is at an all-time high, meaning more conversion to IGF-1, typically in healthy children, the baseline IGF-1 scoring is between 250-500ng/dl, although higher IGF-1 scoring is possible with exogenous intervention.

IGF-1 is a primary mediator of the effects of somatropin (GH), growth hormone is released into the bloodstream, and then stimulates the liver to produce insulin-like growth factors, we are specifically focusing on IGF-1. These IGF's then stimulate systemic body growth and has growth-promoting effects on almost every cell in the body, especially skeletal muscle, cartilage, bone, liver, etc... In addition to the insulin-like effects, IGF-1 can also regulate cellular DNA synthesis. IGF-1 is our friend, we want our levels to be sky-high during puberty to reap all of the dimorphic growth and surpass our genetic potential, there are some road blockages though, along with the insulin-like growth factor family comes the IGFBP's (insulin-like growth factor binding proteins) yeah it's a mouth full jfl. These proteins bind to IGF-1 and inhibit it from attaching to the IGF-1R, basically, it renders our IGF-1 useless within the body. These proteins, unfortunately, have a high affinity to bind to IGF's, there are counter measurements to these IGFBP's though, stay tuned.

Protein intake increases IGF-1 levels in humans, independent of total calorie consumption. Factors that are known to cause variation in the levels of growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 in the circulation include insulin levels, genetic make-up, the time of day, age, sex, exercise status, stress levels, nutrition level and body mass index, disease state, ethnicity, and estrogen status.

I'm not going to be citing studies for IGF-1, as GH and IGF-1 fall in the same category, the GH/IGF-1 axis is what influences growth.

Androgens, androgenic metabolites, and pro-hormones:
despite the common knowledge surrounding testosterone there seems to be less appreciation when it comes to other androgens. Androgens are synthesized from cholesterol and are produced primarily in the gonads (testicles and ovaries) and also in the adrenal glands to a small extent. The testicles produce a much higher quantity than the ovaries in females. Dimorphic growth is heavily dependent on androgens, specifically testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), I'm going to be underling each androgen, and their biological mechanisms.

Testosterone:
testosterone is the primary male sex hormone that is responsible for differentiating a male fetus from a female fetus, In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of reproductive tissues such as testes and prostate, as well as promoting sexual dimorphisms such as increased muscle mass, bone mass and the growth of body hair. The pituitary gland located within the brain produces a signaling chemical called luteinizing hormone (LH), LH signals the Leydig cells within the testes to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol. Production of luteinizing hormone spikes during puberty, sending multiple signals to the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone, in turn, promoting masculinization and dimorphism to occur.

the effect of low dose testosterone on the craniofacial development in children with delayed puberty.
Craniofacial growth was investigated in boys treated with low-dose testosterone for delayed puberty (> 14 years old; testicular volume < 4 ml; n = 7) and compared with controls (12-14 years; n = 37). Cephalometric radiographs, statural height and pubertal stage were recorded at the start of the study and after 1 year. Craniofacial growth was assessed by nine linear measurements. At the beginning of the study, statural height, mandibular ramus length, upper anterior face height, and total cranial base length were significantly shorter in the delayed puberty boys than in the controls. After 1 year, the growth rate of the statural height, total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls (n = 7). The craniofacial measurements were similar in the treated boys as compared with the controls. These results show that statural height and craniofacial dimensions are low in boys with delayed puberty. Low doses of testosterone accelerate statural and craniofacial growth, particularly in the delayed components, thus leading towards a normalization of facial dimensions.

Keep in mind, these children didn't have zero testosterone, they were just experiencing delayed puberty, low dose testosterone was enough to kickstart their craniofacial development.

Dihydrotestosterone:
DHT is biologically important for sexual differentiation of the male genitalia during embryogenesis, maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty, growth of facial, body and pubic hair, and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. It is produced from testosterone by an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) in select tissues and is the primary androgen in the genitals, prostate gland, seminal vesicles, skin, and hair follicles. Dihydrotestosterone can have up to 5x the potency of testosterone when it comes to inducing androgenic dimorphism, that isn't to say that testosterone isn't important though.

Androsterone:
Androsterone is an androgenic steroid derived via the activity of the enzyme 5-AR and is a downstream metabolite of the more potent androgen DHT. Like all 5-AR derived androgens, androsterone displays anti-estrogenic and anti-glucocorticoid activity and in addition, serves as a pro-hormone for DHT and other potent androgens. In addition, androsterone is a neurosteroid with potent GABA agonist activity and is known to function as a pheromone in many animal species including humans. It has been shown to possess anti-depressant and anti-proliferative effects. Perhaps most importantly, it has been found to act like as a potent thyroid mimetic and as such to increase basal temperature, oxygen consumption and lower lipid levels in humans.

androsterone and its effect on the masculinization of male fetuses.
androsterone significantly affects masculinization within mammalian fetuses. Masculinization of the external genitalia in humans is subject to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived via the recognized androgenic pathway and also via a backdoor pathway. Spectrometric studies identify androsterone as the main backdoor androgen in the human male fetus. Circulating levels are sex-dependent, DHT being essentially absent in the female, in which titers of backdoor intermediates also are very low.

In males, backdoor intermediates occur mainly in the liver and adrenal of the fetus, and in the placenta — hardly at all in the testis. Instead, progesterone in the placenta is the main backdoor substrate for androgen synthesis. This also is consistent with the observation that placental insufficiency has been associated with disruptions of the development of fetal genitalia.

dehydroepiandrosterone
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), also known as androstenolone, is an endogenous steroid hormone. It is one of the most abundant circulating steroids in humans, in whom it is produced in the adrenal glands, the gonads, and the brain. It functions as a metabolic intermediate in the biosynthesis of the androgen and estrogen sex steroids both in the gonads and in various other tissues. On its own, it's a very weak androgen, but it potently converts to testosterone within certain tissue, it is more abundant within females than males as it also converts to estrogen.

How to apply these hormones to your protocol:

let's begin with the growth hormone/igf1 aspect to our protocol, our main goal is to induce craniofacial growth (specifically maxillary and mandibular growth), vertical growth, and dimorphism, this can be achieved via a multitude of method, here we go.

How to increase IGF-1 levels beyond the super physiological natural range
through the usage of exogenous GH and PEPTIDES:

Method 1:
Recombinant growth hormone:

increasing our IGF-1 levels beyond the super physiological range is simple, although I disagree with some of
@Extra Chromosome's opinions on heightmaxxing, I'm going to do my best to express my opinion as I have experience and knowledge within the field of GH and Peptides.

To begin with, I personally think the usage of recombinant growth hormone (synthetic bioidentical somatropin) is the best and most practical way to increase IGF-1 and induce growth, that's not to say that peptides don't have their place, but they aren't as effective as HGH (I'll go into more detail later). Recombinant growth hormone is expensive, very expensive, but if you source it correctly you can bypass the majority of the cost issues.

I'd suggest dosing HGH at around 5IU-8IU's daily. This will skyrocket your IGF-1, even more so if you're a teenager as the conversion rate from somatropin to IGF-1 is higher, in most growing teenagers this amount of GH will put you into the 700-900ng/dl range for IGF-1 scoring, at this level cell proliferation, hyperplasia and osteoblast/osteoclast activity will increase dramatically. In other words, you'll grow, vertically and horizontally. If your soul usage of HGH is for height gains than either exemestane, letrozole or Arimidex will suffice for aromatase inhibition.

To sum method 1 up:
5-8iu's of HGH ED
(optional) Aromatase inhibitor of your choice.

Method 2:
HGH combined with IGF-1 LR3 and IGF-1 DES.

the combination of both exogenous GH and exogenous IGF-1 is amazing. As I've mentioned above alongside insulin-like growth factors comes IGFBP's (Insulin-like growth factor binding proteins) IGFPB's have a high affinity to bind onto IGF-1 and IGF-2 within the bloodstream rendering them useless and unable to attach to the IGF-1R and IGF-2R, meaning a small portion of the HGH that we inject into ourselves is going to waste as these proteins are rendering the IGF-1 unable to function, there is a way around this.

the polypeptides IGF-LR3 and IGF-DES have a low affinity to bind to the IGFBP's, meaning they are up to 3x more potent than regular endogenous IGF-1. IGF-1LR3 also happens to have a half-life of up to 30 hours. IGF-DES is even more potent than LR3, the only downside is that it has a 30-minute half-life before it is metabolized by the body, DES also happens to be more localized, so we are going to opt for LR3 in this method as it is more systemic than DES. The combination of HGH and exogenous IGF-1 will guarantee growth. (if your plates are open of course).

To sum method 2 up:
5-8iu's of HGH ED
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg ED
(optional) IGF-1 DES 50mcg ED
(optional) Aromatase inhibitor

Method 3
Peptide protocol.

peptides can be great for increasing serum levels of growth hormone and inevitably increasing IGF-1 scoring within the blood, the reason why I prefer synthetic GH is that the pituitary gland can only produce so much GH, meaning there is a limit to the number of signals it can take to produce a certain amount of somatropin. For example, you could inject more exogenous GH than you could make endogenous GH with the help of peptides, I hope that makes sense. Peptides can still boost your IGF-1 scoring beyond the natural range, some peptides even stimulate the Pi3k pathways, which is a bonus.

peptides are split up into 2 categories, GHRH's and GHRP's, our bodies make growth hormone-releasing hormone to signal the somatroph cells to produce somatropin within the pituitary gland, GHRH peptides basically tell the pituitary to release GH, growth hormone-releasing peptides basically amplify the production of growth hormone that is being secreted, stacking both a GHRH and a GHRP is necessary for increasing IGF-1 as they synergize well.

here's the peptide protocol that I recommend, whilst on this stack my IGF-1 came back at over 800ng/dl, in that time period I grew an inch and a half in height within 2 and a half months.

week A:

morning: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

week B-C

morning: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: hexarelin100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

(optional) an aromatase inhibitor of your choice.

switching back and forth from hexarelin and GHRP-2 is necessary as desensitization will occur whilst using hexarelin at any dosage for longer than 14 days. Having 14 days off and 7 days on allows your body to sensitize to the peptide again. I do not recommend the usage of CJC DAC as it has been proven to cause damage to the pituitary gland with chronic usage.

Okay, that sums up the GH/IGF-1 section, overall I'd say if you're on a budget than peptides is the route you should take, if you have more money to spend than go for HGH if you're really fucking determined than take the HGH/IGF-1LR3 route.

The good thing about working with somatropin and peptides is that exogenous usage won't cause a negative feedback loop to occur, meaning if you discontinue the usage of growth hormone you won't feel like shit as you would with testosterone (unless you do a correct PCT). Your endogenous somatropin will begin producing normally again.

How to increase endogenous androgen activity without causing suppression
or shutdown from occurring:

working with androgens can be tricky and dangerous, you can take two routes with androgens, you can either take metabolites and non-suppressive prohormones or you can take androgens like testosterone and cause a shutdown.

the usage of androgens such as dehydroepiandrosterone and androsterone along with progesterone can be of great benefit to those who are looking
to masculinize themselves without using testosterone. dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is one of the most abundant steroid hormones within the human body, it is produced by the adrenals and can be converted to either testosterone or estrogen. The supplementation of exogenous DHEA alone can lead to both an increase in estrogen and testosterone, combining DHEA with androsterone is a good idea as androsterone is a very powerful anti-aromatase, estrogen isn't the enemy, it's just having high estrogen is a negative, inhibiting the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone from converting to estrogen allows for the DHEA to convert into testosterone smoothly without a spike in estrogen as your original estrogen will just be replaced.

The usage of Delta-sleep-inducing-peptide to increase natural testosterone:
my recent findings suggest that the usage of the delta-sleep inducing peptide (DSIP) can greatly benefit steroid users who are trying to regain their LH production.
DSIP increases the amount of gonadotropin that is being secreted at night time, gonadotropin signals the pituitary gland to produce LH, that LH than signals the Leydig cells to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol. More gonadotropin signaling = more luteinizing hormone signaling meaning more testosterone being made. DSIP also happens to block corticotropin from releasing cortisol, meaning cortisol cannot antagonize testosterone, leaving you with more testosterone to circulate the bloodstream. DSIP also blocks the release of somatostatin (growth hormone inhibiting hormone), somatostatins role is to lower growth hormone if it raises to high, so by blocking the release of this hormone we are preventing our blood serum level of GH dropping.

Delta-sleep inducing peptide is a must for those looking to increase testosterone without the usage of AAS or those who are using peptides and/or Recombinant GH, as it has potent somatostatin inhibiting properties.
check out my thread on DSIP

The usage of HCG
human chorionic gonadotropin is an LH mimic that can be injected subcutaneously, it acts the exact same way that LH does in that it signals the Leydig cells to produce testosterone, HCG will keep your balls from shrinking if you're running testosterone on an AAS cycle. It can increase testosterone but it has a tendency to also increase estrogen, in combination with testosterone it can induce dimorphism greatly, whilst maintaining testicular functions and fertility, it can also be implemented to make your PCT easier.

The usage of exogenous testosterone:
the usage of exogenous testosterone can greatly induce sexual dimorphism, increase bone density, anabolism, protein synthesis, and nitrogen retention. Whilst also saturated the androgen receptors. There are obvious downsides to the usage, but if done effectively there shouldn't be any issues. For teenagers willing to run testosterone, (I don't condone the usage) I'd suggest using testosterone base (no ester attached) dissolved into DMSO applied to the skin, I'd also suggest that you take the best measure to run a safe and sought out PCT.

The usage of exogenous dihydrotestosterone (androstanolone)
dihydrotestosterone can be very beneficial for those who are in the midst of puberty, at the correct dosages it isn't very suppressive and if minimal suppression occurs, then you can easily bounce back. Androstanolone is a synthetic DHT that is bioidentical to DHT. The usage of dihydrotestosterone will have an intense masculinizing effect, if you're in puberty it may affect the size of your penis and frame.

You can make a transdermal concoction with DMSO and androstanolone, with a high absorption rate. Androstanolone is an extremely androgenic steroid hormone, it has highly anti-estrogenic properties so be cautious with the dosages if you don't want to crash your E2 levels.
check out my thread on dihydrotestosterone

conclusion
a combination of both high dosages of either recombinant growth hormone or peptides alongside the optimization or exogenous usage of androgens is synergistic when it comes to craniofacial forward growth, sexual dimorphism and vertical growth.

here's my current stack for perspective.
7.5iu's of HGH daily (puretropin)
25-50mg of androstanolone daily (made transdermal from raw stanolone powder)
10mg of androsterone for the neurological benefits and basal temperature increase, along with metabolism stimulation
HCG to keep balls going and to make PCT easier, 250i-400u weekly, (this dosage avoids Leydig cell desensitization)
contemplating adding a small testosterone base to avoid a crash in E2 from high dose dihydrotestosterone.

this took like 3 days to make because I'm a lazy cunt, anyways hoped you gained something from it.

Text 1

hoping that'll answer some questions for you guys.
@JustTrynaGrow @Slyfex8 @draco @Don't Forget to mew @Tom2004 @Crazzen8 @ht-normie-ascending @Dr Shekelberg @forwardgrowth @maxmendietta @PubertyMaxxer @apollothegun @KKK

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, Christiano, tempelcat4 and 155 others
icecubes in a shoebox is good enough ffs I'm not stupid enough to put it in my family fridge
oh,

I have almost all the money I need to get the stuff,How do I not die from diabetes tho? I really want to max my GH levels

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
oh,

I have almost all the money I need to get the stuff,How do I not die from diabetes tho? I really want to max my GH levels
I'm sure we have done enough and more to explain what is the best things you need for heightmaxxing, prioritize the things which will increase the speed of ur growth (peptides, igf-1 lr3, HGH) and keep you growing (Aromasin, SAM-E (far better in my opinion), folic acid, folinic acid, anti-androgen if u wanna be retarded)
oh,

also, maxxing ur GH levels will just put u at ur maximum genetic potential u really do need to include the chondrocyte proliferators and high amount of DNA methylation (aromasin will slow down the programmed senescence of growth plate, whereas the SAM-E, folic acid and folinic acid keeps future senescence at bay completely basically you'll have young active plates the whole way thru) if u want to get past ur maximum potential as it plays with the upregulation of your chondrogensis and keeps it active.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
I'm sure we have done enough and more to explain what is the best things you need for heightmaxxing, prioritize the things which will increase the speed of ur growth (peptides, igf-1 lr3, HGH) and keep you growing (Aromasin, SAM-E (far better in my opinion), folic acid, folinic acid, anti-androgen if u wanna be retarded)

also, maxxing ur GH levels will just put u at ur maximum genetic potential u really do need to include the chondrocyte proliferators and high amount of DNA methylation (aromasin will slow down the programmed senescence of growth plate, whereas the SAM-E, folic acid and folinic acid keeps future senescence at bay completely basically you'll have young active plates the whole way thru) if u want to get past ur maximum potential as it plays with the upregulation of your chondrogensis and keeps it active.
i know that, what i mean is i want to max gh to max igf i know i need SAME and other things to make me past my genes allow me. My last comment was that I want to know how to prevent insulin resistance

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
I want to know how to prevent insulin resistance
you won't become diabetic, don't worry.
as long as your diet is consistent and healthy, focus on eating raw cacao and drinking green tea, both in which are rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, and phytochemicals that aid in sensitizing insulin. Don't eat any high glycemic foods, processed foods, etc. Focus on whole foods and tubers like potatoes and sweet potatoes, keep a low body fat percentage also.

• +1
Reactions: Jayjay0001, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
I've already done cycles of peptides, and i was on 7.5ius of GH daily.

grew and inch and a half, 6ft0.5inches now.

Did you use AI?
Considering I am probably going to use HGH for 6 months only, is there a point in using AI at my age (19)?

• +1
Alright, finally fucking injected for the first time. Injecting 6x a day will take some getting used to, not gonna lie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Alright, finally fucking injected for the first time. Injecting 6x a day will take some getting used to, not gonna lie.
it's a pain in the ass.
but the injecting part doesn't hurt or anything, it's just the process that gets annoying.

you running hex first? shit's potent as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne and Alexanderr
it's a pain in the ass.
but the injecting part doesn't hurt or anything, it's just the process that gets annoying.

you running hex first? shit's potent as fuck.
Yeah, I’m running hex at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2756
i know that, what i mean is i want to max gh to max igf i know i need SAME and other things to make me past my genes allow me. My last comment was that I want to know how to prevent insulin resistance
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: https://au.iherb.com/pr/NutraLife-T...ionine-400-mg-60-Enteric-Coated-Caplets/70972 buy sam-e off there now, bestsame is shit. Also when you take the 2000mg enteric coated tablet you also gotta take it properly, split up the dosage during the day do not eat or drink anything (including water) before AND after the dose of the SAM-E, this is from xcrunner's claims on his doc and this is also further supported by this. Take the first dose during the day when your metabolism is at it's peak then take the other one right before bed with no food or water 2 hrs before then, i don't think u need to take it every day, I think every 2 days could be good as well. https://wholehealthchicago.com/2009/05/19/714/ : 'SAMe is best absorbed on an empty stomach'. I will quote directly from xcrunner's experiments when he tried it on his clients and they all grew successfully and one of them who hadn't grown for a year but then went on SAM-E folic acid and folinic acid stack and he grew 1.5 inches in 2 months
'increasing dna methylation to optimum level(not excessive to point of cancer) will extend your life span and keep your internal self young and you would age at an EXTREMELY slow pace compared to normal individuals! Remember your body stops growing and you AGE due to dna methylation depletion!!!IF YOU DONT AGE THEN YOUR BODY HAS NO NEED TO STOP GROWTH! ENDOCHONDRAL OSSIFICATION AND CESSATION IS CONTROLLED BY DNA METHYLATION!' That is true, DNA methylation is the biggest factor, and telomere length and other factors. Anyway remember guys that is how you are supposed to take the SAM-E in order for it to get absorbed properly for your heightmaxx purposes don't fuck up your chances please do this correctly y'all. SAM-E can also work as a better anti depressant than the actual anti-depressant drugs themselves
@Alexanderr

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: berlin.1969, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and 8 others
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: https://au.iherb.com/pr/NutraLife-T...ionine-400-mg-60-Enteric-Coated-Caplets/70972 buy sam-e off there now, bestsame is shit. Also when you take the 2000mg enteric coated tablet you also gotta take it properly, split up the dosage during the day do not eat or drink anything (including water) before AND after the dose of the SAM-E, this is from xcrunner's claims on his doc and this is also further supported by this. Take the first dose during the day when your metabolism is at it's peak then take the other one right before bed with no food or water 2 hrs before then, i don't think u need to take it every day, I think every 2 days could be good as well. https://wholehealthchicago.com/2009/05/19/714/ : 'SAMe is best absorbed on an empty stomach'. I will quote directly from xcrunner's experiments when he tried it on his clients and they all grew successfully and one of them who hadn't grown for a year but then went on SAM-E folic acid and folinic acid stack and he grew 1.5 inches in 2 months
'increasing dna methylation to optimum level(not excessive to point of cancer) will extend your life span and keep your internal self young and you would age at an EXTREMELY slow pace compared to normal individuals! Remember your body stops growing and you AGE due to dna methylation depletion!!!IF YOU DONT AGE THEN YOUR BODY HAS NO NEED TO STOP GROWTH! ENDOCHONDRAL OSSIFICATION AND CESSATION IS CONTROLLED BY DNA METHYLATION!' That is true, DNA methylation is the biggest factor, and telomere length and other factors. Anyway remember guys that is how you are supposed to take the SAM-E in order for it to get absorbed properly for your heightmaxx purposes don't fuck up your chances please do this correctly y'all. SAM-E can also work as a better anti depressant than the actual anti-depressant drugs themselves
@Alexanderr

One thing to note, an empty stomach doesn’t mean you can’t have any water, just don’t have any food. Pills would be very difficult to swallow for many people without water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
One thing to note, an empty stomach doesn’t mean you can’t have any water, just don’t have any food. Pills would be very difficult to swallow for many people without water.
yeh only during the pill swallowing phase should you have water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and BasedSpinelet257
ILL NEVER HAVE THE MONEY DAMMI9T

A

FEWF
EWF
ERWFQERW
F
ERW
GFER

I HATE BASICALLY LIVING IN A REDNECK INFESTED VERSION OF MEXICO

good thread tho.
texas has alot of steak to eat so you can get igf up that way, unless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4946
@Alexanderr
THX FOR THE SAM-E SOURCE
Saves me a shit ton of money

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
No not really, I also wasn't asking you but thanks for involving yourself with a condescending question to answer my question. Most places sell under dosed junk or are scam sites with botted reviews, if you're going to make a statement like that you should probably back it up with a source or two instead of just spam posting for rep.
Excuse him Karen offs
@Alexanderr
I am waiting for the customs to open I wanna rope lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4946
u guys are still bumping this thread when he was exposed as a 5'8 subhuman with 5 inch wrists who couldn't lift a 15lb dumbell, rofl

enjoy injecting the alibaba dried bat urine hgh this idiot pushes onto you gullible teen retards to feel high iq

honestly i kind of admire him to fool you retards for the sake of his own ego.

go on

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
PM me your sources for the Folnic and Folic acid and I'll be your guinea pig

• +1
If you're not injecting during puberty what are you doing ?
getting my needles and gh taken by my snitch aspergers brother

• +1
@Dyorotic2 So you would take 5-8 ius of somatropin daily? And if so how long would you stay on it I'm stupid. Also when you say you'll grow horizontally too you mean it'll make you hungry or some shit I'm fat enough already or like your shoulders lmao

• +1
PM me your sources for the Folnic and Folic acid and I'll be your guinea pig
no I'm the guniea pig for all you mofos
wow look at this guys: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25456072/ damn fuck I keep getting more things! I will also buy meclozine
Excuse him Karen offs

I am waiting for the customs to open I wanna rope lol
don't rope man, im still researching into this but we have found the main things anwyay
u guys are still bumping this thread when he was exposed as a 5'8 subhuman with 5 inch wrists who couldn't lift a 15lb dumbell, rofl

enjoy injecting the alibaba dried bat urine hgh this idiot pushes onto you gullible teen retards to feel high iq

go on
u haven't exposed shit you delusional idiot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mateusz74, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
  • +1
yes it really is 'meclozine significantly increased the body length after 2 weeks of administration. At skeletal maturity, the bone lengths including the cranium, radius, ulna, femur, tibia, and vertebrae were significantly longer in meclozine-treated Fgfr3(ach) mice than in untreated Fgfr3(ach) mice' best part is that this barely costs 20 AUD for me. FGF3 is another really important factor that the body uses to control your height as it control signaling in chondrocyte cells.'Meclozine inhibited elevated FGFR3 signaling in chondrocytic cells' I am in awe at this point, first we found an aromatase inhibitor, now we have a FGFR3 signalling inhibitor with an over the counter, cheap and easy to access drug

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6401, goat2x and 2 others

go on
Link to thread or photos?
yes it really is 'meclozine significantly increased the body length after 2 weeks of administration. At skeletal maturity, the bone lengths including the cranium, radius, ulna, femur, tibia, and vertebrae were significantly longer in meclozine-treated Fgfr3(ach) mice than in untreated Fgfr3(ach) mice' best part is that this barely costs 20 AUD for me. FGF3 is another really important factor that the body uses to control your height as it control signaling in chondrocyte cells.'Meclozine inhibited elevated FGFR3 signaling in chondrocytic cells' I am in awe at this point, first we found an aromatase inhibitor, now we have a FGFR3 signalling inhibitor with an over the counter, cheap and easy to access drug
Where can u buy this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

wait im still confirming it is the right one I am talking about, if it is you can easily buy off eBay for 20 aud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and goat2x

dude pretty much told me he larped but doesnt care since his threads had a lot of replies, but thats cuz he only spent 5 hours on each one and his the tribe friends gassed it up.

extra chromosome made 10 better height posts that are the the top on this site in all categories,

but he admitted its all bullshit and that you're not growing a significant amount, also that there's a 100% chance ur heart, hair, balls, and insulin resistance are gonna get fucked up hard and you're either getting diabetes or dying like zyzz

if ur boosting testosterone when you should naturally be at 650-1k its already over

only inject from an endocrinologist friend after ur 25, pure testosterone and hgh

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6401

dude pretty much told me he larped but doesnt care since his threads had a lot of replies, but thats cuz he only spent 5 hours on each one and his the tribe friends gassed it up.

extra chromosome made 10 better height posts that are the the top on this site in all categories,

but he admitted its all bullshit and that you're not growing a significant amount, also that there's a 100% chance ur heart, hair, balls, and insulin resistance are gonna get fucked up hard and you're either getting diabetes or dying like zyzz

if ur boosting testosterone when you should naturally be at 650-1k its already over

only inject from an endocrinologist friend after ur 25, pure testosterone and hgh
after ur 25 BAHAHAAH u want us to wait when our growth stops? Where did extra chromosome claim that it was bullshit?

I will check them out
He wrote so much biology shit in his thread i didnt even read it
Hgh might be legit tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6401
I will check them out
He wrote so much biology shit in his thread i didnt even read it
Hgh might be legit tho
There is a LOT, you don't know about this

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6401
There is a LOT, you don't know about this
Who said that i know it? Jfl fucking retarded bitch im not gonna read 2 pages of bullshit i cant even debunk it because im not interested in height maxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4946
Who said that i know it? Jfl fucking retarded bitch im not gonna read 2 pages of bullshit i cant even debunk it because im not interested in height maxing
then why did you come on this thread? Just to troll the people doing actual research?

• +1
then why did you come on this thread? Just to troll the people doing actual research?
No, because i wanted to know if this kid dyrotics legit or not
I come where the fuck i want to
I might come on your face next if u dont stop talkin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4946
No, because i wanted to know if this kid dyrotics legit or not
I come where the fuck i want to
I might come on your face next if u dont stop talkin
sure sure pussy, dyorotic is like one of the most reputable people on this whole forum. Everything that he researches is true

Last edited:
  • +1
sure sure pussy, dyorotic is like one of the most reputable people on this whole forum. Everything that he researches is true
You are just his little slave pussy
You dont even try to argue with the expose threads about him because you are too delusional
You worship him like a faggot
You are a truly pathetic human being

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
You dont even try to argue with the expose threads about him because you are too delusional
k then

• +1
Preface:
I've had a lot of questions in my pm's recently regarding growth hormone, IGF-1, and androgens.
specifically, people asking me for sources and stacks, how they work, etc, I'm hoping this guide will be able to answer as many of your questions as possible.

Disclaimer:
this thread is going to be very long, I'm going, to begin with explaining each of these chemicals, their mechanisms, and functions whilst also citing studies,
if you're wanting to learn how to apply these chemicals to your protocol than skip down to where I begin talking about methods.

Introduction:

Okay, so this in this thread I'm going to do my best at explaining how growth factors and androgens
affect facial development, induce sexual dimorphism and vertical growth, I'm going to begin
explaining the biological mechanisms of these hormones and then how you can apply them
cost-effectively.

HGH:
Somatropin, commonly referred to as HGH or GH is a 191 amino acid chain that is produced by the pituitary gland,
this peptide stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It is thus important in human development.
GH also stimulates the production of IGF-1 and increases the concentration of glucose and free fatty acids. It belongs to a family of hormones known as the growth hormone family. This also includes prolactin (PRL) and placental lactogen. Despite the obvious differences in function, these hormones share a very similar structure. Likewise, GH and PRL are the only two non-tropic hormones synthesized and released from the anterior pituitary gland. (So yes if you're taking cabergoline you will inhibit growth hormone as they are from the same family).

Growth hormone itself isn't actually what induces growth, it's the metabolites of somatropin that induce cell proliferation, hyperplasia, and hypertrophy.
this class of growth factors is called insulin-like growth factors, they are molecularly structured similar to that of insulin, somatropin is needed for the creation of IGF's within the liver. IGF-2 is the primary growth factor responsible for fetal development, whereas IGF-1 is the primary growth factor responsible for inducing growth within adolescent children. (more on insulin-like growth factors later).

somatropin is needed for the development of our bodies, the reason us looksmaxxers are obsessed with it is because of dimorphic growth-related effects
that are induced by the insulin-like growth factor family of hormones.

somatropin's effect on craniofacial development within children.

Yes, these children did have GHDD (growth hormone deficiency disorder), but this doesn't disprove that the usage of exogenous somatropin
can induce craniofacial growth. These children would have been administrated growth hormone dosages that would have aligned with normal children's endogenous production. Our goal with growth hormone is to increase the endogenous production of IGF-1 way above super physiological levels in order to affect our craniofacial growth. Keep in mind, in this study the children were dosed 0.5IU daily, that's around 15-fold less than what I suggest you should dose daily, and these children still reap the positive craniofacial benefits.

The abstract of a study based on how the GH/IGF-1 axis influences bone formation, growth, and remodeling.

somatropin's effect on hard tissue, bone formation, and osteoclasts.

somatropin effects on bone formation through osteoblasts.

The GH/IGF-1 axis and it's interaction with androgens when it comes to bone formation.

Insulin-like growth factors, specifically somatomedin-C (IGF-1):

IGF-1 is produced all the way throughout life. The highest rates of IGF-1 production occur during the pubertal growth spurt. The lowest levels occur in infancy and old age. This is why children grow rapidly during puberty, somatropin is at an all-time high, meaning more conversion to IGF-1, typically in healthy children, the baseline IGF-1 scoring is between 250-500ng/dl, although higher IGF-1 scoring is possible with exogenous intervention.

IGF-1 is a primary mediator of the effects of somatropin (GH), growth hormone is released into the bloodstream, and then stimulates the liver to produce insulin-like growth factors, we are specifically focusing on IGF-1. These IGF's then stimulate systemic body growth and has growth-promoting effects on almost every cell in the body, especially skeletal muscle, cartilage, bone, liver, etc... In addition to the insulin-like effects, IGF-1 can also regulate cellular DNA synthesis. IGF-1 is our friend, we want our levels to be sky-high during puberty to reap all of the dimorphic growth and surpass our genetic potential, there are some road blockages though, along with the insulin-like growth factor family comes the IGFBP's (insulin-like growth factor binding proteins) yeah it's a mouth full jfl. These proteins bind to IGF-1 and inhibit it from attaching to the IGF-1R, basically, it renders our IGF-1 useless within the body. These proteins, unfortunately, have a high affinity to bind to IGF's, there are counter measurements to these IGFBP's though, stay tuned.

Protein intake increases IGF-1 levels in humans, independent of total calorie consumption. Factors that are known to cause variation in the levels of growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 in the circulation include insulin levels, genetic make-up, the time of day, age, sex, exercise status, stress levels, nutrition level and body mass index, disease state, ethnicity, and estrogen status.

I'm not going to be citing studies for IGF-1, as GH and IGF-1 fall in the same category, the GH/IGF-1 axis is what influences growth.

Androgens, androgenic metabolites, and pro-hormones:
despite the common knowledge surrounding testosterone there seems to be less appreciation when it comes to other androgens. Androgens are synthesized from cholesterol and are produced primarily in the gonads (testicles and ovaries) and also in the adrenal glands to a small extent. The testicles produce a much higher quantity than the ovaries in females. Dimorphic growth is heavily dependent on androgens, specifically testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), I'm going to be underling each androgen, and their biological mechanisms.

View attachment 258656
Testosterone:
testosterone is the primary male sex hormone that is responsible for differentiating a male fetus from a female fetus, In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of reproductive tissues such as testes and prostate, as well as promoting sexual dimorphisms such as increased muscle mass, bone mass and the growth of body hair. The pituitary gland located within the brain produces a signaling chemical called luteinizing hormone (LH), LH signals the Leydig cells within the testes to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol. Production of luteinizing hormone spikes during puberty, sending multiple signals to the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone, in turn, promoting masculinization and dimorphism to occur.

the effect of low dose testosterone on the craniofacial development in children with delayed puberty.

Keep in mind, these children didn't have zero testosterone, they were just experiencing delayed puberty, low dose testosterone was enough to kickstart their craniofacial development.

View attachment 258654
Dihydrotestosterone:
DHT is biologically important for sexual differentiation of the male genitalia during embryogenesis, maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty, growth of facial, body and pubic hair, and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. It is produced from testosterone by an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) in select tissues and is the primary androgen in the genitals, prostate gland, seminal vesicles, skin, and hair follicles. Dihydrotestosterone can have up to 5x the potency of testosterone when it comes to inducing androgenic dimorphism, that isn't to say that testosterone isn't important though.

View attachment 258653
Androsterone:
Androsterone is an androgenic steroid derived via the activity of the enzyme 5-AR and is a downstream metabolite of the more potent androgen DHT. Like all 5-AR derived androgens, androsterone displays anti-estrogenic and anti-glucocorticoid activity and in addition, serves as a pro-hormone for DHT and other potent androgens. In addition, androsterone is a neurosteroid with potent GABA agonist activity and is known to function as a pheromone in many animal species including humans. It has been shown to possess anti-depressant and anti-proliferative effects. Perhaps most importantly, it has been found to act like as a potent thyroid mimetic and as such to increase basal temperature, oxygen consumption and lower lipid levels in humans.

androsterone and its effect on the masculinization of male fetuses.

View attachment 258780
dehydroepiandrosterone
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), also known as androstenolone, is an endogenous steroid hormone. It is one of the most abundant circulating steroids in humans, in whom it is produced in the adrenal glands, the gonads, and the brain. It functions as a metabolic intermediate in the biosynthesis of the androgen and estrogen sex steroids both in the gonads and in various other tissues. On its own, it's a very weak androgen, but it potently converts to testosterone within certain tissue, it is more abundant within females than males as it also converts to estrogen.

How to apply these hormones to your protocol:

let's begin with the growth hormone/igf1 aspect to our protocol, our main goal is to induce craniofacial growth (specifically maxillary and mandibular growth), vertical growth, and dimorphism, this can be achieved via a multitude of method, here we go.

How to increase IGF-1 levels beyond the super physiological natural range
through the usage of exogenous GH and PEPTIDES:

Method 1:
Recombinant growth hormone:

increasing our IGF-1 levels beyond the super physiological range is simple, although I disagree with some of
@Extra Chromosome's opinions on heightmaxxing, I'm going to do my best to express my opinion as I have experience and knowledge within the field of GH and Peptides.

To begin with, I personally think the usage of recombinant growth hormone (synthetic bioidentical somatropin) is the best and most practical way to increase IGF-1 and induce growth, that's not to say that peptides don't have their place, but they aren't as effective as HGH (I'll go into more detail later). Recombinant growth hormone is expensive, very expensive, but if you source it correctly you can bypass the majority of the cost issues.

I'd suggest dosing HGH at around 5IU-8IU's daily. This will skyrocket your IGF-1, even more so if you're a teenager as the conversion rate from somatropin to IGF-1 is higher, in most growing teenagers this amount of GH will put you into the 700-900ng/dl range for IGF-1 scoring, at this level cell proliferation, hyperplasia and osteoblast/osteoclast activity will increase dramatically. In other words, you'll grow, vertically and horizontally. If your soul usage of HGH is for height gains than either exemestane, letrozole or Arimidex will suffice for aromatase inhibition.

To sum method 1 up:
5-8iu's of HGH ED
(optional) Aromatase inhibitor of your choice.

Method 2:
HGH combined with IGF-1 LR3 and IGF-1 DES.

the combination of both exogenous GH and exogenous IGF-1 is amazing. As I've mentioned above alongside insulin-like growth factors comes IGFBP's (Insulin-like growth factor binding proteins) IGFPB's have a high affinity to bind onto IGF-1 and IGF-2 within the bloodstream rendering them useless and unable to attach to the IGF-1R and IGF-2R, meaning a small portion of the HGH that we inject into ourselves is going to waste as these proteins are rendering the IGF-1 unable to function, there is a way around this.

the polypeptides IGF-LR3 and IGF-DES have a low affinity to bind to the IGFBP's, meaning they are up to 3x more potent than regular endogenous IGF-1. IGF-1LR3 also happens to have a half-life of up to 30 hours. IGF-DES is even more potent than LR3, the only downside is that it has a 30-minute half-life before it is metabolized by the body, DES also happens to be more localized, so we are going to opt for LR3 in this method as it is more systemic than DES. The combination of HGH and exogenous IGF-1 will guarantee growth. (if your plates are open of course).

To sum method 2 up:
5-8iu's of HGH ED
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg ED
(optional) IGF-1 DES 50mcg ED
(optional) Aromatase inhibitor

Method 3
Peptide protocol.

peptides can be great for increasing serum levels of growth hormone and inevitably increasing IGF-1 scoring within the blood, the reason why I prefer synthetic GH is that the pituitary gland can only produce so much GH, meaning there is a limit to the number of signals it can take to produce a certain amount of somatropin. For example, you could inject more exogenous GH than you could make endogenous GH with the help of peptides, I hope that makes sense. Peptides can still boost your IGF-1 scoring beyond the natural range, some peptides even stimulate the Pi3k pathways, which is a bonus.

peptides are split up into 2 categories, GHRH's and GHRP's, our bodies make growth hormone-releasing hormone to signal the somatroph cells to produce somatropin within the pituitary gland, GHRH peptides basically tell the pituitary to release GH, growth hormone-releasing peptides basically amplify the production of growth hormone that is being secreted, stacking both a GHRH and a GHRP is necessary for increasing IGF-1 as they synergize well.

here's the peptide protocol that I recommend, whilst on this stack my IGF-1 came back at over 800ng/dl, in that time period I grew an inch and a half in height within 2 and a half months.

switching back and forth from hexarelin and GHRP-2 is necessary as desensitization will occur whilst using hexarelin at any dosage for longer than 14 days. Having 14 days off and 7 days on allows your body to sensitize to the peptide again. I do not recommend the usage of CJC DAC as it has been proven to cause damage to the pituitary gland with chronic usage.

Okay, that sums up the GH/IGF-1 section, overall I'd say if you're on a budget than peptides is the route you should take, if you have more money to spend than go for HGH if you're really fucking determined than take the HGH/IGF-1LR3 route.

The good thing about working with somatropin and peptides is that exogenous usage won't cause a negative feedback loop to occur, meaning if you discontinue the usage of growth hormone you won't feel like shit as you would with testosterone (unless you do a correct PCT). Your endogenous somatropin will begin producing normally again.

How to increase endogenous androgen activity without causing suppression
or shutdown from occurring:

working with androgens can be tricky and dangerous, you can take two routes with androgens, you can either take metabolites and non-suppressive prohormones or you can take androgens like testosterone and cause a shutdown.

the usage of androgens such as dehydroepiandrosterone and androsterone along with progesterone can be of great benefit to those who are looking
to masculinize themselves without using testosterone. dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is one of the most abundant steroid hormones within the human body, it is produced by the adrenals and can be converted to either testosterone or estrogen. The supplementation of exogenous DHEA alone can lead to both an increase in estrogen and testosterone, combining DHEA with androsterone is a good idea as androsterone is a very powerful anti-aromatase, estrogen isn't the enemy, it's just having high estrogen is a negative, inhibiting the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone from converting to estrogen allows for the DHEA to convert into testosterone smoothly without a spike in estrogen as your original estrogen will just be replaced.

View attachment 258661
The usage of Delta-sleep-inducing-peptide to increase natural testosterone:
my recent findings suggest that the usage of the delta-sleep inducing peptide (DSIP) can greatly benefit steroid users who are trying to regain their LH production.
DSIP increases the amount of gonadotropin that is being secreted at night time, gonadotropin signals the pituitary gland to produce LH, that LH than signals the Leydig cells to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol. More gonadotropin signaling = more luteinizing hormone signaling meaning more testosterone being made. DSIP also happens to block corticotropin from releasing cortisol, meaning cortisol cannot antagonize testosterone, leaving you with more testosterone to circulate the bloodstream. DSIP also blocks the release of somatostatin (growth hormone inhibiting hormone), somatostatins role is to lower growth hormone if it raises to high, so by blocking the release of this hormone we are preventing our blood serum level of GH dropping.

Delta-sleep inducing peptide is a must for those looking to increase testosterone without the usage of AAS or those who are using peptides and/or Recombinant GH, as it has potent somatostatin inhibiting properties.
check out my thread on DSIP

The usage of HCG
human chorionic gonadotropin is an LH mimic that can be injected subcutaneously, it acts the exact same way that LH does in that it signals the Leydig cells to produce testosterone, HCG will keep your balls from shrinking if you're running testosterone on an AAS cycle. It can increase testosterone but it has a tendency to also increase estrogen, in combination with testosterone it can induce dimorphism greatly, whilst maintaining testicular functions and fertility, it can also be implemented to make your PCT easier.

The usage of exogenous testosterone:
the usage of exogenous testosterone can greatly induce sexual dimorphism, increase bone density, anabolism, protein synthesis, and nitrogen retention. Whilst also saturated the androgen receptors. There are obvious downsides to the usage, but if done effectively there shouldn't be any issues. For teenagers willing to run testosterone, (I don't condone the usage) I'd suggest using testosterone base (no ester attached) dissolved into DMSO applied to the skin, I'd also suggest that you take the best measure to run a safe and sought out PCT.

The usage of exogenous dihydrotestosterone (androstanolone)
dihydrotestosterone can be very beneficial for those who are in the midst of puberty, at the correct dosages it isn't very suppressive and if minimal suppression occurs, then you can easily bounce back. Androstanolone is a synthetic DHT that is bioidentical to DHT. The usage of dihydrotestosterone will have an intense masculinizing effect, if you're in puberty it may affect the size of your penis and frame.

You can make a transdermal concoction with DMSO and androstanolone, with a high absorption rate. Androstanolone is an extremely androgenic steroid hormone, it has highly anti-estrogenic properties so be cautious with the dosages if you don't want to crash your E2 levels.
check out my thread on dihydrotestosterone

conclusion
a combination of both high dosages of either recombinant growth hormone or peptides alongside the optimization or exogenous usage of androgens is synergistic when it comes to craniofacial forward growth, sexual dimorphism and vertical growth.

here's my current stack for perspective.

this took like 3 days to make because I'm a lazy cunt, anyways hoped you gained something from it.

View attachment 258787

hoping that'll answer some questions for you guys.
@JustTrynaGrow @Slyfex8 @draco @Don't Forget to mew @Tom2004 @Crazzen8 @ht-normie-ascending @Dr Shekelberg @forwardgrowth @maxmendietta @PubertyMaxxer @apollothegun @KKK

I'm going to ascend hard with this protocol.
7PSL here I come jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
Is Aromasin + HGH and SAM-e and chondtoitin + glucosamine good enough?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 6401
I am pretty sure that the base to get results the more products the better the results imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4946
@Strike_Poseidon
Dude admitted he bought fucking hgh, HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE, off a chinese scammer from alibaba, and that he made bloodtests and grew an entire inch at 17 yrs old in 2 months

i said "wow, you spend 6 hours making detailed posts to help the teens here, can you post the blood tests and the height growth proof you said you measured and had? be the first person to post irrefutable post u grew from ur guides u said u made and followed"

and he said "no i dont have to prove anything to you" so he spends half a day making snake oil posts like this, types me walls of text trying to disprove me, but cant post the proof to give lifefuel to all the teens here because a paki bullied him and prove me wrong and make me shut up.

then titbot exposed him as a 5'7 guy with 5 inch wrists who didnt grow from shit off discord. he claims 6'2 jflllll

funny thing is extra chromosome, who made 15 more detailed growth posts than him, and made the most viewed posts on this site, made his last thread and said its all bullshit and that you'll barely grow after spending $500 a month and after fucking up your heart, getting diabetes, making your hair fall out, etc. then he left forever and hasnt posted for a year

the only reason ppl suck dyoritics dick is cuz hes part of the hollow narcy delusional "the tribe" shit, its gigacringe.

inb4 dnr even tho i broke down why hes a liar and fucks over the teens here for his own ego

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and goat2x
good enough! if u want also add in pyridostigmine
@Strike_Poseidon
Dude admitted he bought fucking hgh, HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE, off a chinese scammer from alibaba, and that he made bloodtests and grew an entire inch at 17 yrs old in 2 months

i said "wow, you spend 6 hours making detailed posts to help the teens here, can you post the blood tests and the height growth proof you said you measured and had? be the first person to post irrefutable post u grew from ur guides u said u made and followed"

and he said "no i dont have to prove anything to you" so he spends half a day making snake oil posts like this, types me walls of text trying to disprove me, but cant post the proof to give lifefuel to all the teens here because a paki bullied him and prove me wrong and make me shut up.

then titbot exposed him as a 5'7 guy with 5 inch wrists who didnt grow from shit off discord. he claims 6'2 jflllll

funny thing is extra chromosome, who made 15 more detailed growth posts than him, and made the most viewed posts on this site, made his last thread and said its all bullshit and that you'll barely grow after spending $500 a month and after fucking up your heart, getting diabetes, making your hair fall out, etc. then he left forever and hasnt posted for a year

the only reason ppl suck dyoritics dick is cuz hes part of the hollow narcy delusional "the tribe" shit, its gigacringe.

inb4 dnr even tho i broke down why hes a liar and fucks over the teens here for his own ego
how you know it is Chinese scammer on Alibaba? It is dependent on the reviews they have, anyway remember he is 17 year old guy doing his own heightmaxxing stack, he is correct when he says he doesn't have to prove ANYTHING to you. However I will just wait until I get pictures of myself, I WILL NOT BE DOING A BLOOD TEST COZ I DONT WANT MY PARENTS TO FIND OUT I'VE BEEN INJECTING DRUGS, but trust me when i say I have bought all my shit of a legitimate source

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235, GoMadAndSTFU and 3 others
good enough! if u want also add in pyridostigmine

how you know it is Chinese scammer on Alibaba? It is dependent on the reviews they have, anyway remember he is 17 year old guy doing his own heightmaxxing stack, he is correct when he says he doesn't have to prove ANYTHING to you. However I will just wait until I get pictures of myself, I WILL NOT BE DOING A BLOOD TEST COZ I DONT WANT MY PARENTS TO FIND OUT I'VE BEEN INJECTING DRUGS, but trust me when i say I have bought all my shit of a legitimate source
Is there any differences between the A.I.s?

• +1
Is there any differences between the A.I.s?
yes there is estrogen rebound and shit with letrozole and anastrazole, if u take them and then stop taking them for a few days, all of that estrogen you have been inhibiting gets flooded out instantly, however aromasin binds to aromatase and destroys it. Neverthelss they both age bone a bit thanks to the fact aromasin raised DHT a lot and all AI's raise your T levels, however since HGH drops T levels in clinical trials if you take HGH/GH peptides and and AI you'll delay your bone age significantly more than what an AI by itself will do

• +1
just lol at this, you pulled that out of your asshole and so did titbot.
titbot hates me, he'll do anything to tarnish my name, it's been what? how many days? 4, 5? and you're still obsessed with me, constantly talking about me, you're in love with me. I'm 6ft1, I've been rated 5.5-6PSL by users on discord, I never claimed 6ft2.

chill my man, literally relax, get off this terrible site

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
titbot hates me, he'll do anything to tarnish my name, it's been what? how many days? 4, 5? and you're still obsessed with me, constantly talking about me, you're in love with me. I'm 6ft1, I've been rated 5.5-6PSL by users on discord, I never claimed 6ft2.

exactly @5foot8Paki, he is as reputable as Extra Chromosome!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506

dude ur still ignoring the fact that you spend countless hours here helping users and making guides

and you say you have proof that you grew plus bloodtests proving alibaba hgh (lol) is legit, yet you refuse to post with the excuse that you dont have to prove anything to me, youd rather type walls of texts that post 3 pictures and shut me up. this 100% contradicts the helpful attitude you put into your interactions on this site.

u got some real issues to lie and fool the illegible teens on this site to gas up your ego by feigning knowledge and experience.

just this rational inference proves ur a bullshitter. and the tribe gasses everyone up. they rated prettyboy 7 psl and dude looks like sideshow bob, ur all delusional narcy teens.

yuck at your bullshit honestly

• +1
Reactions: Jayjay0001, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
dude ur still ignoring the fact that you spend countless hours here helping users and making guides

and you say you have proof that you grew plus bloodtests proving alibaba hgh (lol) is legit, yet you refuse to post with the excuse that you dont have to prove anything to me, youd rather type walls of texts that post 3 pictures and shut me up. this 100% contradicts the helpful attitude you put into your interactions on this site.

u got some real issues to lie and fool the illegible teens on this site to gas up your ego by feigning knowledge and experience.

just this rational inference proves ur a bullshitter. and the tribe gasses everyone up. they rated prettyboy 7 psl and dude looks like sideshow bob, ur all delusional narcy teens.

@BigBiceps @Sergeant Ban this troll plz, he's getting on my nerves

• +1
@BigBiceps @Sergeant Ban this troll plz, he's getting on my nerves
"ban this troll"

are u fucking retarded? stop sucking his dick people already called you out for gargling that shit 24/7, are his nuts salty or sweet?

you and your incel discord friends are all narcy losers who gas eachother up 24/7 yet remain virgins.

honestly im doing a service to this site for calling out this dumbass's bullshit. it makes me sick for him to spread bullshit like this constantly.

extra chromosome mogs his threads to the grave and he admitted its all bullshit and left permanently.

you autistic cringey teens cant disprove me for exposing him so you beg mods to ban me so your egos can recover

honestly disgusting. everyone not on the discord or in your gay ass "the tribe" agrees with me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7560, SoyGune and 5 others

here's the ordeal.
I found the website in August last year, instantly made an account and jumped right into all of the growth hormone-related topics, I was naive to everything just like most people would be when they're learning something new. I've spent countless of hours studying the topic, I was genuinely interested in the topic to tell you the truth, after a while, I wasn't researching growth hormone but rather other biological functions that aren't even related to 'growing', I really couldn't care less about the whole growth hormone saga atm, it's not much of an interest of mine anymore, (albeit it was at the time)

the threads I made were all experimental, and I literally had 'hypothesis' in one of the thread titles, I was eluding the fact that this is all hypothetical and the results could vary from one person to another, it is completely dependent on trillions of factors (not literally) but you get the point, we all have our genetic blueprints, growth hormone can increase the said capacity of that 'genetic blueprint', we're all going through puberty at different rates, etc. You cannot bash me for some sort of idea that I've stated is hypothetical, it's your choice whether or not you want to follow the idea or invest your time into studying the topic and then taking action, I don't control that.

I don't understand why you're so upset? unironically, I'm confused. Have I personally done something to upset you? because as far as I'm concerned I haven't done a single thing wrong, all I've done is posted threads regarding my hypotheses on the topic in conjunction with the usage of actual hard evidence like clinical studies and papers, that suggest growth hormone is a major factor in interstitial growth, and that children with idiopathic short stature can be exogenously administrated growth hormone and linear growth can occur that may or may not have been possible without medical intervention, those papers alone should be enough evidence, why would you need my own anecdote?

this shit needs to end, it's becoming borderline obsessive, the threads I've made, and the posts I've made surrounding the topic has all been based on my readings of actual clinical papers, nothing there is bullshit, sure, if you don't want to believe that I've grown using peptides than that's fine with me, again, why would the single anecdote of my own experience outweigh the insane results of clinical trials surrounding the usage of HGH on children with ISS?, exactly, it doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Jayjay0001, AscendingHero, randomguy1235 and 3 others
here's the ordeal.
I found the website in August last year, instantly made an account and jumped right into all of the growth hormone-related topics, I was naive to everything just like most people would be when they're learning something new. I've spent countless of hours studying the topic, I was genuinely interested in the topic to tell you the truth, after a while, I wasn't researching growth hormone but rather other biological functions that aren't even related to 'growing', I really couldn't care less about the whole growth hormone saga atm, it's not much of an interest of mine anymore, (albeit it was at the time)

the threads I made were all experimental, and I literally had 'hypothesis' in one of the thread titles, I was eluding the fact that this is all hypothetical and the results could vary from one person to another, it is completely dependent on trillions of factors (not literally) but you get the point, we all have our genetic blueprints, growth hormone can increase the said capacity of that 'genetic blueprint', we're all going through puberty at different rates, etc. You cannot bash me for some sort of idea that I've stated is hypothetical, it's your choice whether or not you want to follow the idea or invest your time into studying the topic and then taking action, I don't control that.

I don't understand why you're so upset? unironically, I'm confused. Have I personally done something to upset you? because as far as I'm concerned I haven't done a single thing wrong, all I've done is posted threads regarding my hypotheses on the topic in conjunction with the usage of actual hard evidence like clinical studies and papers, that suggest growth hormone is a major factor in interstitial growth, and that children with idiopathic short stature can be exogenously administrated growth hormone and linear growth can occur that may or may not have been possible without medical intervention, those papers alone should be enough evidence, why would you need my own anecdote?

this shit needs to end, it's becoming borderline obsessive, the threads I've made, and the posts I've made surrounding the topic has all been based on my readings of actual clinical papers, nothing there is bullshit, sure, if you don't want to believe that I've grown using peptides than that's fine with me, again, why would the single anecdote of my own experience outweigh the insane results of clinical trials surrounding the usage of HGH on children with ISS?, exactly, it doesn't.
dude im not kidding when i say i didnt read but even me not reading proves me right

you can easily post ur bloodtests which u say u have and and show proof u grew an inch, which you would have since u went through the trouble of getting bloodtests and researching and injecting and know you grew EXACTLY AN INCH, so you obviously measured.

just post the pictures with ur username and it'll shut up me up forever. the fact that you'd rather spend hours typing walls of text instead of posting the pics proves me right. its just undetectable man. no matter how much you avoid this fact reality doesnt change. im too rational and older than you.

ur honestly a fucked up person for lying bro no lie, take shrooms or something and rly think about what ur doing and how many gullible teens here are swayed by high efforte posts. extra chromosome made better posts than you and made a thread admitting its all bullshit and left forever.

u can add me to ignore if u want but everytime ur threads pop up im repeating the same shit to warn the teens here of ur shit

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7560, BeestungLipsTheory and 7 others
dude im not kidding when i say i didnt read but even me not reading proves me right

you can easily post ur bloodtests which u say u have and and show proof u grew an inch, which you would have since u went through the trouble of getting bloodtests and researching and injecting and know you grew EXACTLY AN INCH, so you obviously measured.

just post the pictures with ur username and it'll shut up me up forever. the fact that you'd rather spend hours typing walls of text instead of posting the pics proves me right. its just undetectable man. no matter how much you avoid this fact reality doesnt change. im too rational and older than you.

ur honestly a fucked up person for lying bro no lie, take shrooms or something and rly think about what ur doing and how many gullible teens here are swayed by high efforte posts. extra chromosome made better posts than you and made a thread admitting its all bullshit and left forever.

u can add me to ignore if u want but everytime ur threads pop up im repeating the same shit to warn the teens here of ur shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Hopeful333
you should read it, it may give you some understanding as to why you're wrong.
you haven't proven a single thing. Keep obsessing over me like a borderline mental patient.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, xefo, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, Hopeful333 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back