The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Wow.... I just keep finding more and more info every day about this do I, you know how y'all said the HMGA2 gene is a very restrictive gene when it comes to your height? Well guess exactly what is upregulated and downregulated in a pituitary tumor? Look at the screenshot below from the study, btw DMNT3B,DMNT3A( specific CpG site methylation (there are CpG sites like this on your growth plate as well)) and DNMT1 (global methylation), are enzymes which control DNA methylation, look exactly what is upregulation in a pituitary tumor. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fendo.2019.00290/full
'High levels of methylation have been identified in invasive and large pituitary tumors. DNA methyltransferase overexpression has been detected in pituitary tumors, especially in macroadenomas. Methylation differences at CpG sites in promoter regions may distinguish several types of tumors from normal pituitary tissue'

Btw CpG sites are the promoter regions of genes, DNA methylation is what effects the upregulation and downregulation of these CpG sites, but the DMNT1 enzyme is for all over global methylation as it a maintenance methylase for many different things in the body, as for DMNT1 (maintenance methylase) maintaining chondrocyte phenotype that has already been proved through this study:https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4697695
In terms of the CpG sites related to the chondrocytes and and growth plate senescence, that is already been associated through this study: https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml

Damn the evidence is piling up now, and I had found an association between FGFR2 mutation and mass longitudinal bone growth, this is where meclizine comes in as it inhibits FGFR3 signalling, this gives me so much encouragement to get my stack at my house already, if it weren't for the stupid Aus post it'd be here by now.

Also this article: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fendo.2019.00007/full#B57 explains how crucial FGF-2 is and and VEGF expression through the Pi3k-Akt pathway (potent stimulator is hexarelin) so pi3k-akt activates VEGF and VEGF upregulated Tumor Necrosis Factor a which is a reason why the FDA allowed pi3k inhibitors for cancer treatment

Any questions?

To put it in simple words bois, the best stack which will make you grow and keep you biological age go extremely slow is Hexarelin, Aromasin, SAM-e, Folic Acid, Meclizine, glucosamine chondroitin MSM, everything else your body will take care of,

This new stack.. I found that the growth plates in my wrist have closed. Will this still "work" ?

This new stack.. I found that the growth plates in my wrist have closed. Will this still "work" ?
of course, what the fuck, wrist growth plates are the very first ones to close, you think you grow taller through your wrist?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
To put it in simple words bois, the best stack which will make you grow and keep you biological age go extremely slow is Hexarelin, Aromasin, SAM-e, Folic Acid, Meclizine, glucosamine chondroitin MSM, everything else your body will take care of,

So basically, activation of the pi3k pathway through Hexarelin is more important than high IGF with HGH because the IGF is useless if your body is not able to utilize it in the way it should? Would you recommend both HGH AND Hex, or is the IGF spike from Hex administration sufficient?

• +1
So basically, activation of the pi3k pathway through Hexarelin is more important than high IGF with HGH because the IGF is useless if your body is not able to utilize it in the way it should? Would you recommend both HGH AND Hex, or is the IGF spike from Hex administration sufficient?
IGF-1 from hex plus and yes it pi3k activation from Hex is significantly more important than high HGH/IGF-1 as it is a very important regulator for longitudal bone growth, more than IGF-1 is. Your body's own endogenous HGH will be enough to induce any height growth. Your bodies HGH and IGF-1 levels don't actually significantly drop from puberty until you are like 25, if you want to optimize your hormones: this will give you all the info you need for that. Remember during puberty your body's endogenous production of HGH was enough to make you grow 4-6 inches in a year easily, don't underestimate the body, no need for this super physiological crap thinking it will give you gigantism lmfao. You control your growth plate sensence, you pretty much control your height @OCDMaxxing this is what you should feed your kids in the future to control their height man...

Also man too much GH in of itself is not good, you get enlarged organs and significant higher risk of cancer so you will die by the time you are 50!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, AscendingHero, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
great post, currently ordered my usual peptide stack

the problem is i literally can not afford this shit long term. SAM-E is expensive af to dose at 2g a day, even 800mcg is like £50-60 a month.. Combine this with peptides, ai and shit all this heightmaxing shit becomes a few hundred a month at least

any alternatives? folic acid by itself is how effective and how much?

@Strike_Poseidon
@Chadelite
Take a look at this, gives you an explanation on why pituitary tumors (Gigantism) happens, not because of fucking low levels of testosterone or estrogen https://www.cancer.org/cancer/pituitary-tumors/causes-risks-prevention/what-causes.html 'Some genes control when cells grow, divide into new cells, and die. Genes that help cells grow, divide, and stay alive are called oncogenes. Genes that slow down cell division or cause cells to die at the right time are called tumor suppressor genes. Tumors can be caused by DNA changes that turn on oncogenes or turn off tumor suppressor genes.'

Of course there are DNA mutations inherited by their parents but this is very rare for pituitary tumors but this has just shown that DNA hypermethylation being one of the pathways causing one this pituitary tumor, look at this :https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1357431097010198 oncogenic mechanism mediated by DNA methylation and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1421942/ 'Methylation within the promoter regions of tumor suppressor genes causes their silencing, and methylation within the gene itself can induce mutational events'

There you go, gigantism induced by hypermethylation as hypermethylation can silence tumor suppressor genes and increase oncogenes meaning uncontrolled cell growth, combined with high levels of HGH secretion, this makes them grow super tall fast. Do I need to explain to you all any further? Gigantism ain't just HGH, it is HGH+a mutation in the DNA (can also be induced by methylation in the gene) and hypermethylation by itself silences tumor suppressor genes and promotes more oncogensis, this is what is meant by all the SAM-e and folic acid I am telling you all to take, crucial balance IS NEEDED or you will induce a tumor to grow, now I know that may sound exciting for all of you desperate people trying to grow taller fast but please don't fucking do it, I won't be held responsible if u do, 2g enteric coated SAM-e and 800 mcg folic acid is the crucial balance needed just enough to grow taller, and pi3k activation from hexarelin will help while meclizine inhbiits the FGFR3 pathway which is a potent inhibitor of longitudinal bone growth, this is the best stack, stop coping with only peptide stacks. This is what I mean by inducing hypermethylation being necessary to grow well over you DNA limit and to grow as long as gigantism patients do (they grow even after age 30), this is why your men with P.H.D's aren't actively trying to induce hypermethylation as a mechanism to make people grow taller @Dyorotic2. If a tumor comes about because of their intervention their reputation is fucked forever.

Also there is evidence that hypermethylation can turn back the epigenetic clock and reactivate your senescent growth plate activity by looking at gigantism studies. One example of this is Adam Rainer, also look how young Robert wadlow looked before he died, height 8ft 11 and still absolutely no facial hair and how much taller he was compared to his father... also look at naturalheightgrowth website on a person age 27,28, got acromegaly and started growing: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...possible-after-epiphyseal-plate-ossification/. http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/09/02/update-on-tanya-angus-and-her-growth-progression/

Another piece of evidence suggesting that hypermethylation can turn back the epigenetic clock, making senescent changes in the MSC's reversed as well ready for chondrocyte differentiation.

This is period to this, anyone who still doesn't believe or understand how important inducing hypermethylation is for for growing beyond your DNA regulated growth, start off with these two studies: https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4697695

@Alexanderr @PubertyMaxxer @ghkid2019 @BasedSpinelet257 @Seth Walsh @goat2x @fuccccc @Don't Forget to mew @Dope @Chadelite @Chad1212 hope this clears up some shit for y'all

This is what is meant by heightmaxxing is the exact opposite of cancer treatments! Please stick to the recommendations of SAM-e and folic acid y'all, you DO NOT want to end up like Tanya Angus

Last edited:
great post, currently ordered my usual peptide stack

the problem is i literally can not afford this shit long term. SAM-E is expensive af to dose at 2g a day, even 800mcg is like £50-60 a month.. Combine this with peptides, ai and shit all this heightmaxing shit becomes a few hundred a month at least

any alternatives? folic acid by itself is how effective and how much?

@Strike_Poseidon
@Chadelite
read my research first please, all u need is SAM-e folic acid and hexarelin and meclizine they are significantly way more important than whatever you have pput in your stack right now and hexarelin, how much have you grown from your peptide and AI stack so far man? Like I said if u can't take 2g sam-e every day then take it eod but your results won't be as good make sure to take 800 mcg folic acid every day as well

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and turkproducer
read my research first please, all u need is SAM-e folic acid and hexarelin and meclizine they are significantly way more important than whatever you have pput in your stack right now and hexarelin, how much have you grown from your peptide and AI stack so far man? Like I said if u can't take 2g sam-e every day then take it eod but your results won't be as good make sure to take 800 mcg folic acid every day as well
how many grams do you need

read my research first please, all u need is SAM-e folic acid and hexarelin and meclizine they are significantly way more important than whatever you have pput in your stack right now and hexarelin, how much have you grown from your peptide and AI stack so far man?
i’ve taken it on and off since august 2019

i’m prone to diabetes so don’t want to get that lol...

i’ve grown 0.8-9 inch measures but recently got told i look a little taller, coincidentally after i started using peptides consistently again.

sorry, what did i miss out? What does meclizine do?

i can get sam-e probably, my current stack is aromasin a few times a week 12.5mg, hexarelin and cjc wo/dac/ghrp2 100mcg x2 a day.

• +1
i’ve taken it on and off since august 2019

i’m prone to diabetes so don’t want to get that lol...

i’ve grown 0.8-9 inch measures but recently got told i look a little taller, coincidentally after i started using peptides consistently again.

sorry, what did i miss out? What does meclizine do?

i can get sam-e probably, my current stack is aromasin a few times a week 12.5mg, hexarelin and cjc wo/dac/ghrp2 100mcg x2 a day.
so you've grown 0.9 inch after like 8 months of doing peptides even if it was sometimes on and off, bro wtf why do u still believe that is going to help you go beyond your restrictive genetic growth? Go with inducing hypermethylation that is what you need, meclizine inhbitis FGFR3 signalling and FGFR3 is a potent INHBITOR to longitudinal bone growth, people born with a loss of function mutation in the FGFR3 got tall stature
Holy crap it's expensive as hell
yeah definitely far better coping with peptides and Ai, that's why literally everyone on this forum has only seen like 2 inch height growth from it lmfao also cheapest one is this: https://au.iherb.com/pr/Lake-Avenue-Nutrition-SAMe-S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine-400-mg-60-Tablets/96277

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and tylerhunter97
so you've grown 0.9 inch after like 8 months of doing peptides even if it was sometimes on and off, bro wtf why do u still believe that is going to help you go beyond your restrictive genetic growth? Go with inducing hypermethylation that is what you need, meclizine inhbitis FGFR3 signalling and FGFR3 is a potent INHBITOR to longitudinal bone growth, people born with a loss of function mutation in the FGFR3 got tall stature

yeah definitely far better coping with peptides and Ai, that's why literally everyone on this forum has only seen like 2 inch height growth from it lmfao
so the stuff to get:

800mg-2g everyday or every other daySAM-E, that coated tablet type
folic acid 800mg a day or eod

anything else?

i’m too low iq to understand the technical stuff you’re saying man. i understand you mean that using that stuff will make you grow pst your genetic limit..

so the stuff to get:

800mg-2g everyday or every other daySAM-E, that coated tablet type
folic acid 800mg a day or eod

anything else?

i’m too low iq to understand the technical stuff you’re saying man. i understand you mean that using that stuff will make you grow pst your genetic limit..
yeah man, visit all the links i have given in the posts above especially the first post on this page, what we are essentially doing is inducing something close to gigantism but not actually giving ourselves a tumor, take hexarelin with it as well and glucoasmine chondroitin msm, keep taking ur Ai and meclizine. By far the most OP stack anywhere, how much a person grows is different for everyone but if you have open plates on average Im guessing you will consistently grow an inch every month from it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah man, visit all the links i have given in the posts above especially the first post on this page, what we are essentially doing is inducing something close to gigantism but not actually giving ourselves a tumor, take hexarelin with it as well and glucoasmine chondroitin msm, keep taking ur Ai and meclizine. By far the most OP stack anywhere, how much a person grows is different for everyone but if you have open plates Im guessing you will consistently grow an inch every month from it
fuckkk this is all so much money man

i already ordered cjc no dac and ghrp2,

so you recommend sam-e, and meclizine as the essentials?

i can probably spend another £50 for this month.

i’m already getting hex today

Go with inducing hypermethylation that is what you need, meclizine inhbitis FGFR3 signalling and FGFR3 is a potent INHBITOR to longitudinal bone growth, people born with a loss of function mutation in the FGFR3 got tall stature
" The clinical picture is characterized by tall stature and severe skeletal abnormalities leading to inability to walk, with camptodactyly, arachnodactyly, and scoliosis"
How dangerous do you think inhibiting FGFR3 would be for our body? Obviously we weren't exposed to it since birth but if it's enough to inhibit longitudinal bone growth it could potentially have side effects too right?

" The clinical picture is characterized by tall stature and severe skeletal abnormalities leading to inability to walk, with camptodactyly, arachnodactyly, and scoliosis"
How dangerous do you think inhibiting FGFR3 would be for our body? Obviously we weren't exposed to it since birth but if it's enough to inhibit longitudinal bone growth it could potentially have side effects too right?
idk but 25mg meclizine should be good, it has been researched by many scientists for side effects, meclizine of 25 mg will inhibit fgfr-3 signalling enough but not too much giving those extreme side effects.. and for studies done on meclizine given to mice who had achondroplasia 'gain of function mutation in their FGFR3) as soon as they starting taking meclizine in clinical dosage their bone growth increases significantly https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-07044-8, now for us regular healthy people 25 mg meclizine will be enough and safe.

there is no need for cjc no dac and ghrp-2, just hexarelin is needed, your body's natural production IGF-1 is already enough, but hexarelin is just potent activator of pi3k pathway, so that is good for our purposes
I'm concerned with how many lurkers are viewing this atm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, turkproducer, Gon445 and 1 other person
idk but 25mg meclizine should be good, it has been researched by many scientists for side effects, meclizine of 25 mg will inhibit fgfr-3 signalling enough but not too much giving those extreme side effects.. and for studies done on meclizine given to mice who had achondroplasia 'gain of function mutation in their FGFR3) as soon as they starting taking meclizine in clinical dosage their bone growth increases significantly https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-07044-8, now for us regular healthy people 25 mg meclizine will be enough and safe.

there is no need for cjc no dac and ghrp-2, just hexarelin is needed, your body's natural production IGF-1 is already enough, but hexarelin is just potent activator of pi3k pathway, so that is good for our purposes
gonna hop on this stack then , thanks my man. So sam e , hexarelin , glucoasmine chondroitin msm and folic acids is the way to go, and for how long should i run this stack ?

gonna hop on this stack then , thanks my man. So sam e , hexarelin , glucoasmine chondroitin msm and folic acids is the way to go, and for how long should i run this stack ?
if u have open growth plates im guessing on average if you are a regular person you will grow consistently 1 inch every month without inducing any senescent changes in your growth plates, so u want 6 inches i guess take for 6 months

fuarkkkk I already ordered cjc nodac and ghrp2

i will see if i can return it, and i’ll order sam-e, folic acid and hex today. Along with some slin needles

and yeah, there are many bluepillled lurkers now. the blackpill is indeed becoming mainstream

i read all of this thread and it makes more sense now btw

Last edited:
  • +1
fuarkkkk I already ordered cjc nodac and ghrp2

i will see if i can return it, and i’ll order sam-e, folic acid and hex today. Along with some slin needles

and yeah, there are many bluepillled lurkers now. the blackpill is indeed becoming mainstream

i read all of this thread and it makes more sense now btw
yep, if people read it, it'll all make sense

Where i can buy meclinize?

if u have open growth plates im guessing on average if you are a regular person you will grow consistently 1 inch every month without inducing any senescent changes in your growth plates, so u want 6 inches i guess take for 6 months
hoping to ascend in height ngl , hoping your high iq theory is not cope tbh

• +1
i’m not that knowledgeable, also looking to buy this though. it’s on amazon

Amazon product ASIN B01FN03COC
@Strike_Poseidon is this ant good? or you know any cheaper sources
ebay is more reliable.
@Strike_Poseidon

2g ed or eod of SAMe is super expensive, and for most of us it undoable.

What is the lowest dose we can take eod to see results.

Last edited:
  • +1
ebay is more reliable.
@Strike_Poseidon

what’s your stack

I was under the impression that you could build up a tolerance to hexarelin and needed to implement another GHRP into your cycle, so that is not actually the case? Does the addition of the two methyl groups that differentiate it from GHRP-6 allow for no tolerance to be built up?

If you get any results pls PM me because iam planing to do the same

• +1
If you get any results pls PM me because iam planing to do the same
already have bro. grew an inch when runningpeptide and ai stack on and off since august

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
already have bro. grew an inch when runningpeptide and ai stack on and off since august
Just an inch in half a year?That seems painfully slow.Have you got any other results bro?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and turkproducer
Just an inch in half a year?That seems painfully slow.Have you got any other results bro?
i’m 17.

not really no, but remember i didn’t inject consistently or even 3x a day. i’m prone to diabetes so gotta be really careful

i’m sure if you combine with sam-e and other shit you’ll be fine. and probably grow more then me, how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
i’m 17.

not really no, but remember i didn’t inject consistently or even 3x a day. i’m prone to diabetes so gotta be really careful

i’m sure if you combine with sam-e and other shit you’ll be fine. and probably grow more then me, how old are you?

Admitting you were running it non stop at 300 mcg ED, what your 8 months of careful usage have would been ?

I was under the impression that you could build up a tolerance to hexarelin and needed to implement another GHRP into your cycle, so that is not actually the case? Does the addition of the two methyl groups that differentiate it from GHRP-6 allow for no tolerance to be built up?
no you don't need to run Hex consistently, im sure u can take it constantly for 2 weeks and then wait for just one week, addition of methyl groups doesn't inhibit tolerance
Where i can buy meclinize?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/162097709959 it's really quite cheap for the amount u can buy.
ebay is more reliable.
@Strike_Poseidon

yeah ik it is super expensive but it still less than what you spend on peptides and HGH is it not? Especially if you buy off this: https://au.iherb.com/pr/Lake-Avenue-Nutrition-SAMe-S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine-400-mg-60-Tablets/96277
If u buy off here you would pay 113 AUD for 24 day supply of running 2g SAM-e ENTERIC COATED TABLET, every day. But you guys can spend more than double that for 500 IU of GH lmfao also if u take it eod for a 24 day supply it would cost you 56.5 AUD, if you can't even be bothered to spend that much but able to spend like 300 dollars for HGH just don't bother heightmaxxing, you will waste your money.

There is no lowest dose u can take eod to see results even taking 2g eod won't give u as good results as taking it every day, if u can't afford taking it every day then i said take 2g eod but you won't have good results, if you are thinking of compromising on even 2g eod then just don't heightmaxx then. You guys can spend hundreds of dollars on GH making you grow to your genetic potential faster but you can't spend it on what will keep you growing beyond your genetic potential smh...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4053
May I have everyone's attention here please.

I have read so far and I'm impressed with the knowledge given by Mr. Strike_Poseidon. Everything seem to click.

Now I do want to propose and call for experimenters here. We will divide this into two groups.

Group A: (for "rich people")

Group A can test the usual stack listed by Mr. Strike_Poseidon as follows

SAM-E (2g entric coat tablet)
Folic Acid 800 mg
Hexarelin
Meclizine

Now Three of the components above are easy to obtain but Hexarelin may NOT be easy to obtain as there are a lot of counterfeit and fake ones and may be expensive SO ... now I do propose another methods (two method below) ...

That's reserved for Group B and/or Group C

Group B: ("semi-rich people)

Folic Acid 800 mg
Puerarin
Meclizine

If you are scared of womanizing effects of Puerarin then I propose another one... Last one.

For Group C: (for "not so rich but no so poor")

They will take

Folic Acid 800 mg
Si Wu Tang + Sprinting
Meclizine

Now the change in this group went from Hexarelin to Si Wu Tang...

Now before any of you guys will say "WTF is Si Wu Tang". Si Wu Tang is a chinese herbal extract that stimuates Pi3K pathway just like Hexarelin although not as powerful as Hex but indeed stimulates longitudinal bone growth via Pi3K pathway.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24156308 (Si Wu Tang activates bone formation via Pi3K pathway

Where to obtain them Si Wu Tang?

or go to your local Chinese herbal medicine or acupuncture and ask them for Si Wu Tang (four herbal components that makes up Si Wu Tang)

Now here is where I get cloudy.

Hexarelin also increases HGH? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Since there was no mention that Si Wu Tang increases HGH, we can just add biking and sprinting to try to get imitative results as from you would be doing from Hex alone.

What do you guys think?

Thank you for giving me your undivided attention.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 4053

I have read so far and I'm impressed with the knowledge given by Mr. Strike_Poseidon. Everything seem to click.

Now I do want to propose and call for experimenters here. We will divide this into two groups.

Folic Acid 800 mg
Hexarelin
Meclizine

Now Three of the components above are easy to obtain but Hexarelin may NOT be easy to obtain as there are a lot of counterfeit and fake ones and may be expensive SO ... now I do propose another methods (two method below) ...

Folic Acid 800 mg
Puerarin
Meclizine

If you are scared of womanizing effects of Puerarin then I propose another one... Last one.

They will take

Folic Acid 800 mg
Si Wu Tang + Sprinting
Meclizine

Now before any of you guys will say "WTF is Si Wu Tang". Si Wu Tang is a chinese herbal extract that stimuates Pi3K pathway just like Hexarelin although not as powerful as Hex but indeed stimulates longitudinal bone growth via Pi3K pathway.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24156308 (Si Wu Tang activates bone formation via Pi3K pathway

or go to your local Chinese herbal medicine or acupuncture and ask them for Si Wu Tang (four herbal components that makes up Si Wu Tang)

Since there was no mention that Si Wu Tang increases HGH, we can just add biking and sprinting to try to get imitative results as from you would be doing from Hex alone.

What do you guys think?

It is a good idea, however it may prove to be impossible to get multiple controlled groups of people through .me. Feel free to PM me or anyone saying they will run a heightmaxing stack to coordinate with them, at the very least you will be able to see multiple people embark on completing their own individual stacks. I should be on one by the end of the year (currently working on getting access to my savings).

It is a good idea, however it may prove to be impossible to get multiple controlled groups of people through .me. Feel free to PM me or anyone saying they will run a heightmaxing stack to coordinate with them, at the very least you will be able to see multiple people embark on completing their own individual stacks. I should be on one by the end of the year (currently working on getting access to my savings).
Also guys don't bother buying SAM-e power, you need to buy the tablet form of SAM-e and make sure it says enteric coated, for oldcels with inactive growth plates this SAM-e and folic acid method will take 6 months combined with hexarelin to give you good results, for us young pubertycels taking my OP stack it will take even less

Folic Acid 800 mg
Hexarelin
Meclizine

Folic Acid 800 mg
Puerarin
Meclizine

They will take

Folic Acid 800 mg
Si Wu Tang + Sprinting
Meclizine

What do you guys think?

yes, many underground sites selling steroids has hexarelin, it is the most potent pi3k activator out there and it increases IGF-1 and GH greatly
Yeah I agree it is impossible to have control groups here, everyone here is interested in increasing their height the best way possible, which is why I recommend my stack also buying this product will be a very good idea as it is a kidney secreted bone growth factor stimulator and BMP stimulator: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/evomuse-bmp-writeup-updated.272268/ https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp
Meclizine acts like CNP as CNP inhibits FGFR3 and upregulates FGF-2: https://en.spiritualism-japan.com/get-taller-high-school-student/

DNA methylation patterns are determined by an activity between the level of DNA methyltransferase and demethylase activities and site-specific signals, and it plays a key role in endochondral ossification cessation and possibly could be a key difference between the hyaline and articular cartilage. Now stimulating DNA methylation excessively can lead to cancer, but to increase height, we want to stimulate DNA methylation but not excessively to the point where we have excessive cell division and proliferation to cause tumors! DNA methylation inhibition is taught in various med schools because it was used as a tool to combat cancer and such!
Now i did some research on DNA methylation stimulators taught in med school such as Dnmt3L, high amount of methionine (S-adenosylmethionine supplement), inhibit the enzyme B-Galactosidase, and increase telomerase activity, and high folate intak

Last edited:
  • +1
Now stimulating DNA methylation excessively can lead to cancer, but to increase height, we want to stimulate DNA methylation but not excessively to the point where we have excessive cell division and proliferation to cause tumors! DNA methylation inhibition is taught in various med schools because it was used as a tool to combat cancer and such!
Now i did some research on DNA methylation stimulators taught in med school such as Dnmt3L, high amount of methionine (S-adenosylmethionine supplement), inhibit the enzyme B-Galactosidase, and increase telomerase activity, and high folate intak

Would it be beneficial to include supplements like sulforaphane and astaxanthin that act on the epigenome to increase the transcription factors of tumor suppressing genes or are these oncogenes the same ones that are responsible for height growth? Probably a dumb question, but I just want the best results while minimizing risk as much as possible. Thanks bro.

Would it be beneficial to include supplements like sulforaphane and astaxanthin that act on the epigenome to increase the transcription factors of tumor suppressing genes or are these oncogenes the same ones that are responsible for height growth? Probably a dumb question, but I just want the best results while minimizing risk as much as possible. Thanks bro.
you need things that silence tumor suppressor genes and turn on oncogenes Cell goes through cycles: G1, S, G2, and Mitosis. Mitosis being where the cell divides and replicates. DNA methylation primarily starts and occurs at the stage G2. That's where the DNA will go through some form of transformation and if during this stage, the telomere lengths are altered and thus this altered telomere length affects the sequence of the DNA which then allows the Mitosis (cell division) to rapidly divide and multiply this altered cell, then cancer can occur.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
you need things that silence tumor suppressor genes and turn on oncogenes Cell goes through cycles: G1, S, G2, and Mitosis. Mitosis being where the cell divides and replicates. DNA methylation primarily starts and occurs at the stage G2. That's where the DNA will go through some form of transformation and if during this stage, the telomere lengths are altered and thus this altered telomere length affects the sequence of the DNA which then allows the Mitosis (cell division) to rapidly divide and multiply this altered cell, then cancer can occur.

In essence, the things we need to activate for growth are the same things that can potentially cause the onset of cancer, and we have no protection from this outside of moderating the level of methylation by taking the recommended 2g daily?

In essence, the things we need to activate for growth are the same things that can potentially cause the onset of cancer, and we have no protection from this outside of moderating the level of methylation by taking the recommended 2g daily?
yes it can recreate pubertal conditions, you will get red spots on your body after some time as most pubertal kids do because of the cellular proliferation increasing hormones and your bone age getting reversed, btw if ur growth plates are inactive it will take around 6 months to achieve that, but if you are still in puberty then it will take a month or so.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
yes it can recreate pubertal conditions, you will get red spots on your body after some time as most pubertal kids do because of the cellular proliferation increasing hormones and your bone age getting reversed, btw if ur growth plates are inactive it will take around 6 months to achieve that, but if you are still in puberty then it will take a month or so.

Lol surprise height or surprise cancer, what a gamble. The folate is taken to regulate homocysteine build-up as well as genome stability, yes?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 1849
i’m 17.

15,also I will use 20-40mg of mk667 probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and turkproducer
how old r u? and height
16. 5”9
no you don't need to run Hex consistently, im sure u can take it constantly for 2 weeks and then wait for just one week, addition of methyl groups doesn't inhibit tolerance

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162097709959 it's really quite cheap for the amount u can buy.

yeah ik it is super expensive but it still less than what you spend on peptides and HGH is it not? Especially if you buy off this: https://au.iherb.com/pr/Lake-Avenue-Nutrition-SAMe-S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine-400-mg-60-Tablets/96277
If u buy off here you would pay 113 AUD for 24 day supply of running 2g SAM-e ENTERIC COATED TABLET, every day. But you guys can spend more than double that for 500 IU of GH lmfao also if u take it eod for a 24 day supply it would cost you 56.5 AUD, if you can't even be bothered to spend that much but able to spend like 300 dollars for HGH just don't bother heightmaxxing, you will waste your money.

There is no lowest dose u can take eod to see results even taking 2g eod won't give u as good results as taking it every day, if u can't afford taking it every day then i said take 2g eod but you won't have good results, if you are thinking of compromising on even 2g eod then just don't heightmaxx then. You guys can spend hundreds of dollars on GH making you grow to your genetic potential faster but you can't spend it on what will keep you growing beyond your genetic potential smh...
legit. your source is for australia, i’m in america. I think shipping would make it ridiculously expensive and plus covid is delaying shipping...

do you have a source for people in north america? and is cancer a risk with running SAMe 2g ed?

Last edited:
  • +1
do you have a source for people in north america? and is cancer a risk with running SAMe 2g ed?

"SAM can effectively inhibit the tumor cells growth by reversing the DNA hypomethylation on promoters of oncogenes, thus down-regulating their expression. With no influence on the expression of the tumor suppressor genes, such as P16, SAM could be used as a potential drug for cancer therapy."

"Interestingly, SAMe is anti-apoptotic in normal hepatocytes but pro-apoptotic in liver cancer cells. In liver cancer cells but not in normal human hepatocytes, SAMe can selectively induce Bcl-xS, an alternatively spliced isoform of Bcl-xL that promotes apoptosis. This should make SAMe an attractive agent for both chemoprevention and treatment of HCC."

"....we examined the therapeutic plausibility of using universal methyl group donor S-adenosylmethionine (SAM) to block breast cancer development, growth, and metastasis through a series of studies in vitro using two different human breast cancer cell lines (MDA-MB-231 and Hs578T) and in vivo...."

" We found that SAM treatment caused a significant dose-dependent decrease in cell proliferation, invasion, migration, anchorage-independent growth and increased apoptosis in vitro. These results were recapitulated in vivo where oral administration of SAM reduced tumor volume and metastasis in green fluorescent protein (GFP)-tagged MDA-MB-231 xenograft model."

I'm sure this isn't the entire story, but SAM-e seems like it can inhibit and accelerate the destruction of cancer cells when their pathogenesis comes from the hypomethylation of certain genes. I'm really not sure what that means for us since I'm pretty sure our genes are normally methylated, and we're inducing hypermethylation. Maybe Strike or someone else with more knowledge on the subject can elucidate this.

These studies seem to suggest that hypermethylation just like hypomethylation can cause cancer to occur, like he said. It's all relatively difficult for me to follow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Osie, Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 1849
2g SAMe ed
1g glucosamine chondroition
25mg melclozine
100mcg hexarelin ED
you need to add folic acid to that it increases DMNT1 expression whereas SAM-e increase DMNT-1 expression increasing the amount of the SAM molecule
Lol surprise height or surprise cancer, what a gamble. The folate is taken to regulate homocysteine build-up as well as genome stability, yes?
yes precisely high folate intake is a potent stimulator of high DNA methylation, however still not enough to give excessive cell division and proliferaton to cause cancer and induce tumor growth

"SAM can effectively inhibit the tumor cells growth by reversing the DNA hypomethylation on promoters of oncogenes, thus down-regulating their expression. With no influence on the expression of the tumor suppressor genes, such as P16, SAM could be used as a potential drug for cancer therapy."

"Interestingly, SAMe is anti-apoptotic in normal hepatocytes but pro-apoptotic in liver cancer cells. In liver cancer cells but not in normal human hepatocytes, SAMe can selectively induce Bcl-xS, an alternatively spliced isoform of Bcl-xL that promotes apoptosis. This should make SAMe an attractive agent for both chemoprevention and treatment of HCC."

"....we examined the therapeutic plausibility of using universal methyl group donor S-adenosylmethionine (SAM) to block breast cancer development, growth, and metastasis through a series of studies in vitro using two different human breast cancer cell lines (MDA-MB-231 and Hs578T) and in vivo...."

" We found that SAM treatment caused a significant dose-dependent decrease in cell proliferation, invasion, migration, anchorage-independent growth and increased apoptosis in vitro. These results were recapitulated in vivo where oral administration of SAM reduced tumor volume and metastasis in green fluorescent protein (GFP)-tagged MDA-MB-231 xenograft model."

I'm sure this isn't the entire story, but SAM-e seems like it can inhibit and accelerate the destruction of cancer cells when their pathogenesis comes from the hypomethylation of certain genes. I'm really not sure what that means for us since I'm pretty sure our genes are normally methylated, and we're inducing hypermethylation. Maybe Strike or someone else with more knowledge on the subject can elucidate this.

These studies seem to suggest that hypermethylation just like hypomethylation can cause cancer to occur, like he said. It's all relatively difficult for me to follow.
yes inhibiting DNA methylation s a protocol many med schools teach for treating cancer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
We will soon see how it plays out for some, I personally think that the 2g is too dangerous. You are playing with fire while drenched in gasoline. I will probably take a lower dose of SAM-e, a pituitary tumor is the last thing I want. Pituitary tumors have a 82% survival rate, however they can cause other complications like osteoporosis, infertility, and diabetes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 4946
We will soon see how it plays out for some, I personally think that the 2g is too dangerous. You are playing with fire while drenched in gasoline. I will probably take a lower dose of SAM-e, a pituitary tumor is the last thing I want. Pituitary tumors have a 82% survival rate, however they can cause other complications like osteoporosis, infertility, and diabetes.
bro it's alright man... that was the dosage recommended to me by a guy on the old grow tall forum named xcrunner who studied biochemistry at the med university of antigua and my friend haruda michinoku who also studied biochemistry back in Japan, it's a safe dosage and it is the right dosage, it won't give you a pituitary tumor but it is close enough to make it happen, sensence is the biological process of in many regions of the body, the loss of DNA methylation and growth plate senescence has already been established and so has it's importance in maintaining chondrocyte phenotype for the MSC's in the hyaline cartilage to differentiate into chondrocytes, SAM dependent methylation especially hypermethylation of that pathway has been shown to delay senscent changes pretty quickly and even reverse some senscent changes like bone age and other parts of biological aging, folic acid is used for increasing DNA methylation with another enzyme and to give protection from DNA damage, lowering the dose won't benefit you that much. Look at me, only taken it for 2 days, I have got more red spots, more acne and now more growth pains. This WORKS! read this for a guide on it: https://web.archive.org/web/2011031...NLIMITED-HEIGHT-GROWTH-t-8783-1.html#pid76187 having hight amount of methionine nhibit the enzyme B-Galactosidase, and increase telomerase activity, and high folate intake will all contribute greatly. In terms of reviews there was this guy on the forum named anonymousguy, started taking the folic acid alone for 2 months with a weaker form of hexarelin and he gained 1.5 inches in 2 months when he had not grown at all for a year.

Also Tyler from heightquest.com who now also runs naturalheightgrowth.com understands it's importance, tricking your body that it is in an earlier chondrocyte differentiation state which can be done easily by hypermethylation may be the key to unlimited height growth

Also other than pituitary tumors to watch out for you also gotta watch out for leukemia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4208652/
'Loss of the deleted in lymphocytic leukemia 7 (DLEU7) gene is frequently observed in chronic lymphocytic leukemia, due to hypermethylation of the DLEU7 promoter (Hammarsund et al. 2004).'
'Hypermethylation of MOS is associated with the development of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Scholz et al. 2005).'

'Consistent with this, DNA hypermethylation modules were detected in 42 height‐associated genes'

This is going deep deep deep into epigenetics, which is why people have a maximum genetic potential, regulated by switching on or off epigenetic factors. Which is why in some family's even identical twins separated at birth to poorer countries, one turning out table than the other, epigenetics at it's finest...

'Remarkably, 72 of 87 height‐associated genes (82.8%) were found to contain at least one CpG island in the 2,000 bp upstream of the transcription start site (TSS) (99 CpG islands overall) (Table 1).'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 1849
bro it's alright man... that was the dosage recommended to me by a guy on the old grow tall forum named xcrunner who studied biochemistry at the med university of antigua and my friend haruda michinoku who also studied biochemistry back in Japan, it's a safe dosage and it is the right dosage, it won't give you a pituitary tumor but it is close enough to make it happen, sensence is the biological process of in many regions of the body, the loss of DNA methylation and growth plate senescence has already been established and so has it's importance in maintaining chondrocyte phenotype for the MSC's in the hyaline cartilage to differentiate into chondrocytes, SAM dependent methylation especially hypermethylation of that pathway has been shown to delay senscent changes pretty quickly and even reverse some senscent changes like bone age and other parts of biological aging, folic acid is used for increasing DNA methylation with another enzyme and to give protection from DNA damage, lowering the dose won't benefit you that much. Look at me, only taken it for 2 days, I have got more red spots, more acne and now more growth pains. This WORKS! read this for a guide on it: https://web.archive.org/web/2011031...NLIMITED-HEIGHT-GROWTH-t-8783-1.html#pid76187 having hight amount of methionine nhibit the enzyme B-Galactosidase, and increase telomerase activity, and high folate intake will all contribute greatly. In terms of reviews there was this guy on the forum named anonymousguy, started taking the folic acid alone for 2 months with a weaker form of hexarelin and he gained 1.5 inches in 2 months when he had not grown at all for a year.

Also Tyler from heightquest.com who now also runs naturalheightgrowth.com understands it's importance, tricking your body that it is in an earlier chondrocyte differentiation state which can be done easily by hypermethylation may be the key to unlimited height growth

Also other than pituitary tumors to watch out for you also gotta watch out for leukemia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4208652/
'Loss of the deleted in lymphocytic leukemia 7 (DLEU7) gene is frequently observed in chronic lymphocytic leukemia, due to hypermethylation of the DLEU7 promoter (Hammarsund et al. 2004).'
'Hypermethylation of MOS is associated with the development of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Scholz et al. 2005).'

'Consistent with this, DNA hypermethylation modules were detected in 42 height‐associated genes'

This is going deep deep deep into epigenetics, which is why people have a maximum genetic potential, regulated by switching on or off epigenetic factors. Which is why in some family's even identical twins separated at birth to poorer countries, one turning out table than the other, epigenetics at it's finest...

'Remarkably, 72 of 87 height‐associated genes (82.8%) were found to contain at least one CpG island in the 2,000 bp upstream of the transcription start site (TSS) (99 CpG islands overall) (Table 1).'
Very intriguing, I did not know you got that dosage from xcrunner. I've been skimming through old heightmaxing forums looking for people who had this stack or a similar one blow up in their face, but have not found one. Have you found anything pertaining to failed heightmaxing that consequentially lead to further health issues? The whole thought of hypermethylation does intimadte me, a kid at my school had cancer and it was really sad to see how it just completely broke him.

Users who are viewing this thread

• serlark
Back