N

Nation

Platinum
I don't know what I can do to fix it

Grow out your hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I don't know what I can do to fix itView attachment 49321
Alright OP, there's 3 things you can do about this. 1) if those are just hypertrophied parietal muscles, maybe you got them from clenching your teeth too hard in your sleep. 2) since those are definitely pronounced parietal bones, really the only solution to change bone is to cosmetically reduce then. Scary procedure, but if you think that's what it takes. 3) haircope

Alright OP, there's 3 things you can do about this. 1) if those are just hypertrophied parietal muscles, maybe you got them from clenching your teeth too hard in your sleep. 2) since those are definitely pronounced parietal bones, really the only solution to change bone is to cosmetically reduce then. Scary procedure, but if you think that's what it takes. 3) haircope

If it's 1 (which it isn't), see a dentist about nightguards. If it's 2, go find a plastic surgeon who specializes in skull augmentation. If it's 3 and you're balding, Minoxidil/Finasteride/Peppermint oil/ hair transplants are your main options here

Mirin that robust skull tbh.

gotta visit eppley bro

skull resphaping or death

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
tyler1maxx
Start streaming league, autistically screech, make millions a year and eventually get a qt gf

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and impure666
Low class brachy skull

Compare to high class narrow upper skull

Muh north Atlantid