[Venting] The urge to fuck blackopstruecel

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Ever since I joined this site I sensed your charm and felt in love with you. I can’t imagine what life would have been like without you. You are my oneitis. I would like to fuck you in order take your virginity so you lose your V card and become a normal person again. So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come.

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Please Tony, this is too romantic. Alexa, play despacito

X

x69

?????? ????
Ever since I joined this site I sensed your charm and felt in love with you. I can’t imagine what life would have been like without you. You are my oneitis. I would like to fuck you in order take your virginity so you lose your V card and become a normal person again. So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come.
I shed a tear. @blackopstruecel consider his offer. I live in the Netherlands and can connect you 2 whenever you need

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Wait what? I thought I was your oneitis REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::woke:
Please Tony, this is too romantic. Alexa, play despacito
Fucking lol

P

Peruvian

Amateur
You're all faggotZzzzZZ

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
you are my second oneitis ngl :feelshehe:
Love circles are so fascinating now all we have to do is get @Slasher in on it. We need a bottom ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yummyinmytummy OffTopic 2
BrettyBoy OffTopic 2
DarknLost OffTopic 11