The wall is legit!

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
jfl no, stop coping u utter MGTOW subhuman
even on ''the wall'' women have more SMV and privilleges than men do
''muh just be a millionare and live ur life after wageslaving for more than 35 years and watch women on the wall bro :soy: ''
meanwhile a 35y fat roastie has more smv than these ugly mgtows that are swimming on money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 5875, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
speak English. Can’t keep up with these terms

73EF81B8 DF7A 43A7 AF3D 9E3D162EF4FF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Lmao and joeveniro
I don't care about her SMV I won't fuck her as a high value man I won't find her on the same level as me, I will find a virgin trad wife in her prime and start a healthy family with her, nothing else matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, coping ethnic, Deleted member 5875 and 7 others
I don't care about her SMV I won't fuck her as a high value man I won't find her on the same level as me, I will find a virgin trad wife in her prime and start a healthy family with her, nothing else matters
good luck with that, they're a rarity

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 5048 and 1 other person
The Wall just means that women lose SMV dramastically, which is true
Look at FDS and such all women who complain they cant find a high value male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
"Oh I'm so happy! Jeff Bezos is no more a billionaire but only a millionaire! Me? Yeah i still wageslave for crumbs but Bezos is not a billionaire no more!"

"Oh I'm so happy! Jeff Bezos is no more a billionaire but only a millionaire! Me? Yeah i still wageslave for crumbs but Bezos is not a billionaire no more!"
?

you guys are forever going to stay as virgins if you keep this deluded fucking mindset of complaining about female privilege then not doing anything to better yourself and slay, pathetic

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Roasties cant get the top 20% of guys anymore. The other 80% are still bow down to their knees.
Older Guys on the same level cant get the lowest 20% of females anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
I did tinder accounts of old ugly landwhales, and they got countless of matches and messages from young attractive guys, ready to fuck.
The amount of desperation was shocking and mind blowing to me. So many guys are ready to fuck a living corpse, just to feel like a reproducing male and have the feeling of a warm hole.

I did tinder accounts of old ugly landwhales, and they got countless of matches and messages from young attractive guys, ready to fuck.
The amount of desperation was shocking and mind blowing to me. So many guys are ready to fuck a living corpse, just to feel like a reproducing male and have the feeling of a warm hole.
Ready to hookup not to commit
Which is what older women and men want