The word "compensate" is just a term used to insult men without gigachad genes.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
"Oh, you're wearing elevator shoes, you're just compensating for being short"
"Oh, you won't get married to a roastie when you're 28? You're just compensating for missing out when younger"
"Oh, you are buying a big house and car, you're compensating for having a small weenie"

Basically, if a man isn't perfect from the get go and starts trying to succeed somehow, he will be insulted. Another bullshit example would be plastic surgery, where as girls are encouraged, men are shamed.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Thomsson, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 12 others
I don't think that's the only use for that word tho xD

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6191 and Lux
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
i think op is compensating for many things jfl ecksdee :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Entschuldigung, Lolcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, PYT, wasted and 6 others
mentally crippled by lonely teen years

another high iq post from pinkwell

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 4612
Most of the women who regularly use that word to insult men are fat, ugly, used up whores who can’t get chad to settle for them.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, sytyl, Austrian Oak and 1 other person
Worker’s compensation

Women are like cheaters in a video game. They won't admit they are cheating and call you bad.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Patrick Baitman, Entschuldigung and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 4612 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Fr, whenever I'm sad I imagine amnesia getting bullied irl by a bunch of foids bc he frauds so much. No offense to him. But it really makes my day.

Fr, whenever I'm sad I imagine amnesia getting bullied irl by a bunch of foids bc he frauds so much. No offense to him. But it really makes my day.
he should go ER tbh. then he would get good attention since all the foids would fall in love with him

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
he should go ER tbh. then he would get good attention since all the foids would fall in love with him
JFL, normies would think that he's doing it for spreading awareness. And then praise him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

Users who are viewing this thread

Back