the world has run out of handsome men

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
you cannot be handsome without silicone intervention anymore, just as intented

this is considered elite tier man in modern society

compared to the golden generation of Gandy, Ballou, Mills etc etc

its genuinly over for the modern human, you have my sincere condolences

fortunately for me, i had a fantastic growth but damm i worked hard ..the last of a dieing breed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2205
Almost everyone mogs him, Lucky Blue would never be considered anything special here in the Netherlands.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SLA, Usum and Deleted member 2205
Almost everyone mogs him, Lucky Blue would never be considered anything special here in the Netherlands.

its the modern man pheno; weak, fragile, pretty and most importantly unnatural looking

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 3043

View attachment 110597

fortunately for me, i had a fantastic growth but damm i worked hard ..the last of a dieing breed
True, faggotry has taken over.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Usum
Big masculine chad brutes are thing of the past

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 3043
its the modern man pheno; weak, fragile, pretty and most importantly unnatural looking
The reason why modern generations of men are not as handsome is because of the progressive loss of facial projection in their faces due to hypergamy and living in estrogenous environments.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
The reason why modern generations of men are not as handsome is because of the progressive loss of facial projection in their faces due to hypergamy and living in estrogenous environments.

i call @Antinous

again a small part of it

Go on Tiktok or jawline Instagram and they are all minimum psl6.5.

View attachment 110597

Ded srs? Looks feminine af jfl. And no, we haven't run out of handsome men, it's just the obesity epidemic making everyone fat. That's why beards have become fashionable now - literally to hide fat and look more masc. In the past when people were lean they didn't need beards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
the
endocrine disruptor bro

always been here mate

its an interesting topic, i dont think the puppet masters like it to be discussed. so hush hush
Ded srs? Looks feminine af jfl. And no, we haven't run out of handsome men, it's just the obesity epidemic making everyone fat. That's why beards have become fashionable now - literally to hide fat and look more masc. In the past when people were lean they didn't need beards.

all i see is small skulls and narrow bone structures amoungst the young. its way more than simply being fat, i mean just to be fat in youth is big sign you are not even functioning properly

always been here mate

its an interesting topic, i dont think the puppet masters like it to be discussed. so hush hush

all i see is small skulls and narrow bone structures amoungst the young. its way more than simply being fat, i mean just to be fat in youth is big sign you are not even functioning properly
Narrow jaws/skulls is another side effect of shitty modern diet. But a lean narrow face still looks 1000x better than a fat broad one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back