1604678878917.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, oatmeal, to_stop_da_cope and 9 others
@16tyo roping as we speak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
Eye shape is determined by the skin

Eye support is determined by the bone

Ie cantal tilt and almond ye shake is tendons and shit

While good eye area is under and upper eye support otherwise bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, to_stop_da_cope, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 11 others
Yes bro and what exactly do tendons connect to and what does fat sit on?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3020, StolenDays and 7 others
Both matter, but yes, you have a point.

Myself and my family members all have decent, high zygos, but we all have 0/10 eye areas because of lacking fat pads + my dad and I have NCT.
My dad has god-tier zygos but still has mild NCT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
very good post

henry cavill has giga chad bones but extremely ugly bug eyes with an unfortunate eye shape

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3020, Deleted member 1751 and 5 others
probably a combination of the two obviously if u have no bones at all u'll have no under eye support

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
probably a combination of the two obviously if u have no bones at all u'll have no under eye support
if you have fat and good tendon your a slayer, that's all

What are tendons attached to, genius?

• Ugh..
Reactions: BradAniston
yea cheekbone is for basic support but no for the eye shape

no, all european have basicely the same orbitral shape
What are you on about? That kids eyes are so fucked up he’s living life split screen and that’s just the cheekbones, not even the orbitals

it's basically purely dependant on bone, you haven't thought about it enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, to_stop_da_cope, Inscol and 1 other person
what i mean is you can't really tell what part is eyelid and so on
what i mean is the guy in your avi have top tier bone, but also good fat gen, good tendon, good eye muscle

what i mean is the guy in your avi have top tier bone, but also good fat gen, good tendon, good eye muscle
but why do i never see guys with top tier bones but suboptimal eye areas? top tier bones includes narrow orbitals, not just the bones being big

very good post

henry cavill has giga chad bones but extremely ugly bug eyes with an unfortunate eye shape

He has protruding Zygos but his ogee curve is flat considering that (not FLAT but in comparison to his Zygos laterally it is). He does not have bug eyes but it's like he sacrificed prominent undereye support for a great jaw and zygos.

Very stupid post. Both play a role.

Orbital form determines eyelid shape as tarsal plates or eyelids are bound to the orbital septum which fills the orbit.

High cheekbones lead to straighter supraorbital rim as the frontal bone doesn’t have to arch as much to attach to the zygomatic. This leads to a flatter rather than arched upper eyelid.

More masculine suprorbital form (higher zygos):

63F782C4 0FD7 4721 B414 7E5DEF93EF3D

More feminine supraorbital form (lower zygos):
4D75BBED D89C 475D AF08 C49DE1F58C9C

What this looks like in real life:

In addition to upper eyelid shape, orbital rims determine the lower Lid shape. Specifically, the frontal process of the maxilla’s position relative to the zygomatic is what determines lower Lid shape. A low frontal process will lead to a lower or downturned medial canthus (its ligament is attached to the frontal process of the maxilla), and, in turn, the maxilla will arch less to meet the zygomatic. This will lead to a straighter rather than rounded lower lid.

Low frontal process and thus straighter infra orbital rim:

B58382B6 350B 4CB9 89F9 549328A9B423

High frontal process and thus rounded infraorbital rim:
16757A92 CA7C 4E0E A4EF A2F3AFE0D3B9

Real life:

4ADF5945 B8CE 45CA B88C 79229E048470

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9852

Orbital form determines eyelid shape as tarsal plates or eyelids are bound to the orbital septum which fills the orbit.
View attachment 788533
High cheekbones lead to straighter supraorbital rim as the frontal bone doesn’t have to arch as much to attach to the zygomatic. This leads to a flatter rather than arched upper eyelid.

View attachment 788531

View attachment 788503

View attachment 788537View attachment 788541

In addition to upper eyelid shape, orbital rims determine the lower Lid shape. Specifically, the frontal process of the maxilla’s position relative to the zygomatic is what determines lower Lid shape. A low frontal process will lead to a lower or downturned medial canthus (its ligament is attached to the frontal process of the maxilla), and, in turn, the maxilla will arch less to meet the zygomatic. This will lead to a straighter rather than rounded lower lid.

View attachment 788555

View attachment 788559
Real life:

View attachment 788562View attachment 788565
Kek wanted to answer and destroy that cope but saw "MisterMercedes" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Kek wanted to answer and destroy that cope but saw "MisterMercedes" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The fact that you have nothing to say about it shows how little you know about anatomy/bone structure. Shouldn’t make posts about a topic you don’t bother to research.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 788533

View attachment 788531

View attachment 788503

View attachment 788537View attachment 788541

View attachment 788555

View attachment 788559
Real life:

View attachment 788562View attachment 788565
This is what I believe is the truth, when I run my fingers along my infra orbital shape in the mirror my lower eyelid shape has a 1:1 correlation. I doubt its coincidence, and is why I'd rather get well shaped infra orbital implants than get my eye tendons played with

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
The fact that you have nothing to say about it shows how little you know about anatomy/bone structure. Shouldn’t make posts about a topic you don’t bother to research.
Yea your right dude.

This is what I believe is the truth, when I run my fingers along my infra orbital shape in the mirror my lower eyelid shape has a 1:1 correlation. I doubt its coincidence, and is why I'd rather get well shaped infra orbital implants than get my eye tendons played with
My lower orbitral is straight af and so close to my eye brow my lower eyelid is dropy af, causality =/= correlation

Yea your right dude.

My lower orbitral is straight af and so close to my eye brow my lower eyelid is dropy af, causality =/= correlation
It's not the straightness of the bone then I guess it's how low the frontal process is then I believe. @MisterMercedes ?

Eye shape is determined by the skin

Eye support is determined by the bone

Ie cantal tilt and almond ye shake is tendons and shit

While good eye area is under and upper eye support otherwise bug eyes
Bug eyes are how deep the eyes are in the socket. Asians have no orbitals bones, but they don’t have bug eyes cuz their eyes are very far back in their skull. That’s another thing people don’t understand

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: knarflin5891, UglyGod360, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Bug eyes are how deep the eyes are in the socket. Asians have no orbitals bones, but they don’t have bug eyes cuz their eyes are very far back in their skull. That’s another thing people don’t understand
True good post.
But i just wanted to put an end on people who think barrett skull look like this
20201107 000905

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 5349
It's not the straightness of the bone then I guess it's how low the frontal process is then I believe. @MisterMercedes ?
Both. A low frontal process leads to a straight infra orbital rim as the maxilla doesn’t have to round as much to attach to the zygomatic.

Same with the Supraorbital rim. The higher the zygomatic is, the less the frontal bone archs to attach to it.

This is why, the more downturned the medial can thus is, the straighter the lower lid. Eriksen is the most extreme example I’ve seen.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Both. A low frontal process leads to a straight infra orbital rim as the maxilla doesn’t have to round as much to attach to the zygomatic.

Same with the Supraorbital rim. The higher the zygomatic is, the less the frontal bone archs to attach to it.

This is why, the more downturned the medial can thus is, the straighter the lower lid. Eriksen is the most extreme example I’ve seen.

View attachment 788619
Do you think a high frontal process could be improved with well shaped and positioned infra orbital implants? And do you think this would be superior to lower eyelid retraction?

Do you think a high frontal process could be improved with well shaped and positioned infra orbital implants? And do you think this would be superior to lower eyelid retraction?
I’m not knowledgeable enough on surgeries to give you a good answer. @RealSurgerymax is probably the best person to ask.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7076
indeed the only thing that determines eyeshape is batemanmaxxing
98CD6C93 B9E1 4207 8022 6DFEA3EA34EE

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal