The worst thing for mental health than just being ordinary "ugly"

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
A recessed jaw that makes you look trucel when biting down with amazing gonial angle potential and jutting turns you into chadlite, its like being 2 different people.
This is very rare but some a recessed jaw can ruin some people and make them deformed.. think of getting your jaw removed from smokeless tobacco same idea.

Few know what I mean, its truly the worst and drives you crazy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL, SPFromNY914, xefo and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and jordanbarrettisgod
Nobody with a recessed jaw looks like a Chad lite while jutting. Usually a recessed jaw is accompanied by many other failos and Btw when talking you look disgusting too so dont open your mouth. Just keep jutting and making head gestures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Gaia262 and SWG88
Nobody with a recessed jaw looks like a Chad lite while jutting. Usually a recessed jaw is accompanied by many other failos and Btw when talking you look disgusting too so dont open your mouth. Just keep jutting and making head gestures.
Why does jutting make the falios go away? Even makes eye area look slayer and dom

Why does jutting make the falios go away? Even makes eye area look slayer and dom

That's because you're so used to looking subhuman that when you suddenly develop a decent jaw there's a halo effect but that's only because you're used to seeing yourself so ugly.

To anyone else who isn't used to that ugly-normie contrast you just took like a normie when jutting and subhuman when talking. The effect is actually in reverse for them because they see you as a normie at first but then are repulsed when your lower third collapses the moment you open your mouth. I actually speak from experience because I suffer from the same problem and do the same thing but the look in a girl's eyes when you start talking is pretty obvious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, SubhumanCurrycel and Kenickie
That's because you're so used to looking subhuman that when you suddenly develop a decent jaw there's a halo effect but that's only because you're used to seeing yourself so ugly.

To anyone else who isn't used to that ugly-normie contrast you just took like a normie when jutting and subhuman when talking. The effect is actually in reverse for them because they see you as a normie at first but then are repulsed when your lower third collapses the moment you open your mouth. I actually speak from experience because I suffer from the same problem and do the same thing but the look in a girl's eyes when you start talking is pretty obvious.
Yea I overjut and it looks like I have god tier ramus and thick lips then it all collapses

being gang stalked

@rightfulcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5522, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Yea I overjut and it looks like I have god tier ramus and thick lips then it all collapses

Ya unfortunately I'm not sure the upfront benefit is worth the subsequent shock and disgust that occurs the moment you open your mouth but I cope and do the same.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Ya unfortunately I'm not sure the upfront benefit is worth the subsequent shock and disgust that occurs the moment you open your mouth but I cope and do the same.
Jaw implant would fix it?

Jaw implant would fix it?

Maybe. Probably better to do bimax though which is basically the same effect as a perma jut even when talking and eating.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
100% me when I clench my teeth I look I have like short face syndrome but when I jut forward my face becomes mesofacial I look attractive and masculine

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, xefo and Kenickie

So true what’s the best way to fix this

Yeah I have the same issue even though my bite is good. I always jut 24/7, never bite down, I think its that the upper teeth and/or lower maxilla is too far back or lack vertical height. It could be overbite too for you idk. Still looking for a way to fix it. Also my smile looks subhuman because of that

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Bimax for a perma jut look.
I honestly need zygo and brow ridge what’s the best stuff for the that. My under eye area is trash

I feel that, that's why I only talk to chicks with my mask on and Anglemaxx if they ask to see a picture of me. I never take that shit off and if I do, I don't talk

BRUH I HAVE THIS SHIT HOW CAN I FIX IT????????????????????????????????? I LOOK CHADLITE WHEN JUTTING AND GIGA SUBHUMAN WITH FULL CLOSED RESTING BITE

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Kenickie
A recessed jaw that makes you look trucel when biting down with amazing gonial angle potential and jutting turns you into chadlite, its like being 2 different people.
This is very rare but some a recessed jaw can ruin some people and make them deformed.. think of getting your jaw removed from smokeless tobacco same idea.

Few know what I mean, its truly the worst and drives you crazy.
I know exactly what you mean G