[Discussion] The worst trait is nct

Zyros

Zyros

Enthusiast
its a pretty long running comic, its been running since before i was in 9th grade and it was pretty deep.

episode? theres an anime for it?
You mean lookism webtoon? one of the best reads I ever had, brutal blackpills everywhere and every cope like attitude, hobbies or fashion destroyed. Latest episodes are being lackluster tho

BigBoy

BigBoy

Subhuman
You mean lookism webtoon? one of the best reads I ever had, brutal blackpills everywhere and every cope like attitude, hobbies or fashion destroyed. Latest episodes are being lackluster tho
Did it become normiefied?

BigBoy

BigBoy

Subhuman
no now its all about gang fighting, like some action comic. There has not been topics about lookism since like 3 or 4 arcs ago
Bruh that's the point of the comic :feelsbadman: I hope he switches back to blackpill topics like the old days.

What makes the comic brutal tho is that the author is a Chang. He knows first-hand how much good looks affect life. If it was some other ugly mangaka people wouldn't care as much and say "just be confident bro", "its just your personality bro".

Zyros

Zyros

Enthusiast
Bruh that's the point of the comic :feelsbadman: I hope he switches back to blackpill topics like the old days.

What makes the comic brutal tho is that the author is a Chang. He knows first-hand how much good looks affect life. If it was some other ugly mangaka people wouldn't care as much and say "just be confident bro", "its just your personality bro".
Yeah I miss the parts where gang fights were not the absolute main topic and covered lots of blackpill situations.

I think that the chang that is drawing it was an ugly teen. Late bloomers get the most blackpilled.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Subhuman
Yeah I miss the parts where gang fights were not the absolute main topic and covered lots of blackpill situations.

I think that the chang that is drawing it was an ugly teen. Late bloomers get the most blackpilled.
You're probably right. But taking a second look at him, he's a high-tier normie by PSL standards.

Zyros

Zyros

Enthusiast
You're probably right. But taking a second look at him, he's a high-tier normie by PSL standards.
Enough to get blackpilled. Going from 3.5/10 to 5.5/10 blackpilled the fuck out of me

fOreVER

fOreVER

Amateur
Enough to get blackpilled. Going from 3.5/10 to 5.5/10 blackpilled the fuck out of me
I also had experiences like this. Before normies would torment me now i get along with them and get some romantic interests

BigBoy

BigBoy

Subhuman
I also had experiences like this. Before normies would torment me now i get along with them and get some romantic interests
What happened bros? How was the difference in treatment before and after looksmaxing?

I've heard from fatcels that treatment difference is MASSIVE. Expecially from the ones that ascended to high-tier normie and up.

fOreVER

fOreVER

Amateur
What happened bros? How was the difference in treatment before and after looksmaxing?

I've heard from fatcels that treatment difference is MASSIVE. Expecially from the ones that ascended to high-tier normie and up.
I was full out ugly before blackpilled. Fat extreme nct and round face no cheekbones. Now my gonial angle is visible from the front and have an ogee curve. My nct is slight.

I now get drunk and have a social circle. Met some girl on tinder, had a few girls liking/interested in me and was about to lose my virginity. So close. People may say i am still ugly but it is kilometers away from where i began

Zyros

Zyros

Enthusiast

Night and day. Every single habit, hobby, mannerism or thing I was mocked for before, now makes me interesting and deep. I also went fron perceived low intelligente to perceived as near gifted. Went from being know as the virgin in every social group to being known as the "ladies player guy" even tho im not even near slayer

fOreVER

fOreVER

Amateur
Night and day. Every single habit, hobby, mannerism or thing I was mocked for before, now makes me interesting and deep. I also went fron perceived low intelligente to perceived as near gifted. Went from being know as the virgin in every social group to being known as the "ladies player guy" even tho im not even near slayer
Can you show us when you were younger

Zyros

Zyros

Enthusiast
Can you show us when you were younger
dont have here right now might post qhen im on my pc again. thing is that differentes are not that radical just some subtleys here and there that ruined me. beauty is that unforgiving for males ,makes me rage

fOreVER

fOreVER

Amateur
dont have here right now might post qhen im on my pc again. thing is that differentes are not that radical just some subtleys here and there that ruined me. beauty is that unforgiving for males ,makes me rage
The difference between incel and chad is so subtle it is nothing. Shouldn’t mean anything to a truly intelligent species

turkproducer

turkproducer

Apprentice
IT is defo subpar- chin although this can be countered with decent maxillia, my maxillia is forward grown but my chin is shit tier lmfao jfl at my face.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)