The worst trait is nct

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
It is the most disgusting and horrible trait anyone can have. Instantly disliked by everyone and lowers your psl by a point if we are being generous. If you have nct my advice is to get canthoplasty and you will see changes in your life.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
slight nct can look fine if you have a good ridge also canthoplasty doesn't last last

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, randomguy1235 and norwoodreaper
If you have PCT, people call you Chinese, so the choice is yours JFL

recessed chin is the worst trait

you're automatically a low T subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Dicklet.4.3, shakmax and 7 others
recessed chin is the worst trait

you're automatically a low T subhuman
Recessed chin is on the list but people can sympathize unlike nct

Aside from incels, there's no example from the animal kingdom of negative canthal tilt. So, if you have NCT, not only are you subhuman, but you're also subanimal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, 6485b025t, Salludon and 2 others
the worst feature is long midface or cucked puberty

canthal tilt doesn't kill you as much as eyebrow tilt does, slight nct with positively tilted eyebrows can actually look aesthetic
x.png
original.jpg

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and norwoodreaper
canthal tilt doesn't kill you as much as eyebrow tilt does, slight nct with positively tilted eyebrows can actually look aesthetic
x.png
original.jpg
its about the tilt of the head look at the 1st guy

recessed jaw/chin imo

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
fucked up facial thirds are the worst i.e long midface, er lower third

long midface is a masculine trait if you have good lower third to backup it

long midface is a masculine trait if you have good lower third to backup it

long midface with proportional thirds would just mean you have a large skull. it should always look short proportionally

long philtrum is never good

long midface with proportional thirds would just mean you have a large skull. it should always look short proportionally

long philtrum is never good

ye but what people mean by long midface is bad midface ratio, it is not about proportions.

what you need is a good philtrum to chin ratio with 70mm midface

ye but what people mean by long midface is bad midface ratio, it is not about proportions.

what you need is a good philtrum to chin ratio with 70mm midface

midface ratio is a proportion based measurement.

and yh, bang on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
If the midface is slighter longer it is ok. It is when it reaches to 1.5> that shit gets bad. Orb for example has a long midface

There is no worst trait dude.. If you lack Harmony it's over for you. pretty much if one thing doesn't fit your face it's over for you.

For your case it's eyes and mouth area with a mixture of horse face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and NormieKilla
If the midface is slighter longer it is ok. It is when it reaches to 1.5> that shit gets bad. Orb for example has a long midface

yhe he does, it's still fairly even tho like you said

he's haloed unbelievably hard by his absolutely perfect fifths (lateral proportions). god tier ipd, pbl, eye brow width, pct, perfect nasal width

has one of the greatest eye areas ever

View attachment 92546

yhe he does, it's still fairly even tho like you said

he's haloed unbelievably hard by his absolutely perfect fifths (lateral proportions). god tier ipd, pbl, eye brow width, pct, perfect nasal width

has one of the greatest eye areas ever
Can you photoshop him with nct

There is no worst trait dude.. If you lack Harmony it's over for you. pretty much if one thing doesn't fit your face it's over for you.

For your case it's eyes and mouth area with a mixture of horse face.
You are the first person to say mouth area. I am certain my biggest flaw of all failos is nct. Fix that and i can enter normie territory
Thx

midface ratio is a proportion based measurement.
Yes, but the absolute lengths still matter.

A 1 midface ratio with a 68mm IPD, 54mm nose and a 14mm philtrum would look better than a 63mm IPD, 49mm nose and a 14mm philtrum, assuming all other facial ratios were equal.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and randomguy1235
close IPD is an unfixable and instant death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Only if it is extremely far or close.
the same applies to nct dont you think?

besides NCT only looks really bad when its extreme and combined with curved lower eyelids or sceleral show

the same applies to nct dont you think?

besides NCT only looks really bad when its extreme and combined with curved lower eyelids or sceleral show
No way. Nct is death sentence. I can go as far to say that anyone without it is a fakecel regardless of whatever bad trait they may have. It is so bad nct

• Ugh..
Reactions: CarlSagan96
No way. Nct is death sentence. I can go as far to say that anyone without it is a fakecel regardless of whatever bad trait they may have. It is so bad nct

eye area still looks good because of hooding, good IPD, and straight lower eyelids with no scleral show, and almond eye shape.

also has NCT, do you think these guys dont look good? if so, you are coping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, InZayn and LowTierNormie
View attachment 92712
eye area still looks good because of hooding, good IPD, and straight lower eyelids with no scleral show, and almond eye shape.

View attachment 92713
also has NCT, do you think these guys dont look good? if so, you are coping
These guys are an exception. They are ultra good looking. Way above average mandible, eyes and ratios. NCT still hits them but it is miniscule to their other traits

If you take john in the streets and give him nct you will cry from how over it is for him

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Chadelite, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
These guys are an exception. They are ultra good looking. Way above average mandible, eyes and ratios. NCT still hits them but it is miniscule to their other traits

If you take john in the streets and give him nct you will cry from how over it is for him
thats exactly my point
one bad feature cant kill an already good face, unless its extremely bad.

Why is literally everything fucking kpop?
EEF3EA4D 6762 4D63 BA8E 4051FE8212C4
4DC79814 02C0 479E B1A0 E4DBAEAB72E7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and AdamLanza
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
shit midface is death

Thats cope, usually the cause of the droppy low iq eyes is not the tilt but rather weak bones surrounding it, you have plenty of chads that look good with negatvie canthal tilt but they look good only because of the good bones around the eyes, eye tilt is ultimately cope

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Absolute bullshit. It's hard to be subhuman if you have a good lower third. Look at this guy:

Disgusting eye area, but his robustness and lower third proportions make up for it and he is still above average/good looking irl. Now imagine someone with a lower third as bad as his eye are but eye area as good as his lower third.

It has always been, is currently, and will always be

Below average eye are + average lower third >>> average to above eye area + shit lower third

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
@norwoodreaper
The main reason NCT looks like shit is mostly because its very often paried with low set AND flat cheekbones, high set negative tilted eyebrows and shallow eye depth. Its like the whole most common package. Thats why famous models or actors with (sligh) NCT still look good, because they don't have any other of the traits that go commonly hand in hand with it.

• +1
Reactions: Newkid
@norwoodreaper
The main reason NCT looks like shit is mostly because its very often paried with low set AND flat cheekbones, high set negative tilted eyebrows and shallow eye depth. Its like the whole most common package. Thats why famous models or actors with (sligh) NCT still look good, because they don't have any other of the traits that go commonly hand in hand with it.
yeah, it isnt bad if it is slight and by itself
its also often paired with curved lower eyelid and scleral show also

yeah, it isnt bad if it is slight and by itself
its also often paired with curved lower eyelid and scleral show also
One of the most "lifesaving" traits to have with NCT is low set positive tilted eyebrows I think, even if (reasonable) scleral show is present. It can give you some "serial killer" look rather than an aesthetic one, but at least you don't have the completely submisive eye area that NCT + curved/negative brows make.

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman, norwoodreaper and Deleted member 656
Nct is death sentence.
Actual deformities are the only true death sentences, otherwise you need multiple bad traits to be fucked for good.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 656
Actual deformities are the only true death sentences, otherwise you need multiple bad traits to be fucked for good.
I think lack of cheekbones nct recessed chin all these ugly features are deformities but not socially accepted as one lest we are all considered deformed

I think lack of cheekbones nct recessed chin all these ugly features are deformities but not socially accepted as one lest we are all considered deformed
Lol not one of these traits is a deformity unless it's uber severe.